Mothering Forum banner

Spotlight Thread Schedule! It's finally here!!

981 views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  peaceful_mama 
#1 ·
Okay, mamas! I finally got a schedule all put together for the spotlight threads!

I scheduled two people per week. I hope this doesn't mean any one person gets overlooked, but I figured these would wrap up in plenty of time before babies come, plus, if any others decide they'd like to join (after seeing how fun it can be), there's still more weeks to add people in at the end.

I did skip the week of Christmas, figuring many people would most likely be busy with holiday or end-of-the-year activities.

If the week you're down for doesn't work for you, please let me know! I can easily switch things up a bit!

Also, if you're down for your week, PLEASE make sure to participate! And, please be sure to participate with the spotlight threads of the other mamas on here. The most participation, the more fun!

And with that... here's the schedule!

@joyfulmomof2 - Week of Nov. 23-29
@wanderinblues - Week of Nov. 23-29
@katydid09 - Week of Nov. 30-Dec 6
@ryleeee - Week of Nov. 30-Dec. 6
@Spiralbreeze - Week of Dec. 7-Dec. 13
@Clementine00o - Week of Dec. 7-Dec. 13
@pennywhistle - Week of Dec. 14-Dec 20
@babymonster - Week of Dec. 14-Dec 20
@peaceful_mama - Week of Dec. 28-Jan 3
@Abraisme - Week of Dec. 28- Jan 3
@zubledia - Week of Jan. 4-10
@dantesmama - Week of Jan 4-10
@judybean -- Jan Week of Jan 11-17
@eirual - Week of Jan 11-17
@aprilh - Week of Jan 18-24
@Angelorum - Week of Jan 18-24
@cynnamon - Week of Jan 25-31
@harmie0515 - Week of Jan 25-31
@justlizzy - Week of Feb. 1-7
@MLog - Week of Feb. 1-7
@SeattleRain - Week of Feb. 8-14
@keakiepie - Week of Feb 8-14

Again, please let me know if you want to move a week (maybe vacations are planned and you know you won't be able to answer questions or something)!
And if anybody sees this and decides they want to participate as well, just let me know :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Well... it looks like my tagging didn't work. I wonder if it's because I copied and pasted it all?

#3 ·
Fun! Soo..do we start our own thread? Or how does that work? This will be my first time. :)

#8 ·
OK somebody friend me on fb and remind me lol. I only do MDC on the regular computer because I don't like the mobile as well and because half the time I can't get the mobile to let me log in. Between kids and the hubby, I don't get on the actual computer as much. I'll give my name if somebody actually wants to do it.

#9 ·
Can I please switch weeks with someone? We are moving & won't have internet set up. Only net we will have is Hubby's phone. Not to mention just being busy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.