Mothering Forum banner

Show me your family!

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  acordio 
#1 ·
Tell me about your family! Let's see their faces!

Here's my husband and son on a recent steam train adventure. He just turned 2.5 last week (my husband is a little older :wink).

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
pennywhistle - your boy really takes after his dad! All of mine do too, None of them have any of my features :lol Maybe 4th and 5th time lucky...

Here are my boys (most recent pic of all of them was the Christmas card) Soren is 7.5, Milo just turned 5, and Kasper is 2.5 :)

Attachments

#6 ·
Oh and my ds looks like a combo of me and his bio dad, dd1 looks just like my dh's side and dd2 looks just like my side of the family. It makes me wonder what the new baby will look like?!?

#7 ·
I love seeing all the kids! Such a good looking bunch! And Ronna, I love how your kids all tower over you ;) My husband is the shrimp in his family at 6'1" (his brothers and father are all 6'3"-6'6"), so I'm guessing my two boys will end up in the same range. I'm 5'7", so I'm no shorty, but still. Whenever I'm with the in-laws I feel like a midget.

#8 ·
I love seeing all the kids! Such a good looking bunch! And Ronna, I love how your kids all tower over you ;) My husband is the shrimp in his family at 6'1" (his brothers and father are all 6'3"-6'6").
How cool. My husband is the tallest in his family at 6'6" . I'm 5'2" :grin: I've always been curious what my kids would end up being. Pretty sure Sierra is done growing now, at 5'8". Kailee is 5'7" I think but almost to catch her sister and I think will end up taller. Kyle at 13 almost 14 has hit puberty and already hates being thin. Poor boy and his growth spurt is just starting.... lol!
Your son is a cutie!

#10 ·
I looooove seeing all the families!

And I realized we really need family photos! I can't find any more recent than LAST EASTER! So, I made a collage from photos I found on my phone.

Dd1, Madeline, is in the swimsuit (her son picture for 7th grade swimming) and will be 13 next Saturday!

Dd2, Katherine, is in a top I made her for her birthday (today) and she's now 11!

Dd3, Lucy, is top left and turned 9 on Christmas Eve.

Dd4, Hazel Jane, will be 5 on Friday and definitely lives up to her nickname of Hurricane Hazel. ..

Ds, Leo, is 2.5 and such a happy, joy-filled soul. I love him to pieces.

And then, dh and I. We've been married for 13.5 years so far :)

Attachments

Reactions: RonnaLeigh
#11 ·
Angie, we pretty much have the same due date. My midwife put me at May 28, I was thinking May 30. It's a bit of a guess as I didn't write the day of my last period down. I just know what week I got it.
Do you know what you are having or is a surprise? I am not finding out with this one! Getting anxious to meet my wee one:grin:

#15 ·
My mw has me due May 30th I just haven't changed my signature :) I figure I will go sometime between May 23rd and June 6th. I have never gone more than a week early or a week late. We are expecting a girl :)

#13 ·
I love seeing everyone's families :) Here's our Christmas card...that I have yet to send out to over half the people it is addressed to...yikes! Despite being a photographer, we don't have any recent family photos with everyone in them! These were taken last May...my hair is not purple, my kids are a year older, and my husband shaved his beard off. Haha. But I love these photos :) We are getting our maternity photos soon though so hopefully we will get a few family shots in there as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.