Mothering Forum banner

Saying Goodbye

774 views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  SummerStorm22 
#1 ·
It was far more complicated than it needed to be, but I did get in for my ultrasound yesterday. Unfortunately, the news was not good. Two babies, one sac, no heartbeats. Dh and I are remarkably heartbroken, considering we didn't want to be pregnant in the first place. We elected to attempt a Cytotec abortion rather than a D&C; I'm barely inside the window for it. Nothing has happened there yet- please keep us in your thoughts, though, that things will go smoothly.
Hopefully we will be able to find a way to justify ttc again in the nearish future, but we have no immediate plans.

Blessings to you all, that you may have a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancies.

#12 ·
Much love. I took Cytotec for the miscarriage of my first pregnancy (also multiples) and I remember it taking longer than expected:( I had a lot less bleeding too than expected. My body absorbed a good deal of tissue.

HUGS :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.