Mothering Forum banner

Our little flower has arrived! :-)

881 views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  MrsKoehn 
#1 ·
Little Miss Azalea made her grand entrance into the world on Thursday July 2nd, at home surrounded by love. She wanted to come meet her family so badly that the midwife barely made it in time, just arriving when I started pushing and then baby girl was here! She's a champion nurser, and has a very peaceful demeanor so far. We've been spending the long weekend soaking up all of her precious goodness. :love Mama and Daddy are totally in love with her.

To all of you ladies still waiting on your babes: You've got this! The day is rapidly approaching and the wait will be SOOOO worth it! :)

#13 ·
@mamamargo!! Congratualtions!! What awesome news and so fun! I cannot wait to see the pics of your precious flower Azalea!! Rock star Mama! Congratulations! What a beautiful synapsis of your birth. Can't wait to hear more when you're up for writing it down!

Big Hugs!! Enjoy your sweet sweet snuggles and moments right now!

#14 ·
Thanks everyone! We've already overcome some initial hurdles with nursing and such and are adjusting great--she's a champion nurser. Typing with one hand while nursing is very slow though, so it'll be a while before I get a longer birth story up. Suffice it to say I've joined the ranks of ladies like Metasequoia and MPsSweetie in that once my labor kicked into gear my MW barely arrived in time to help with pushing before dad caught her!!!:thumb Loco! Apparently my uterus is a speedy one....

I'm back to enjoy my snuggles and sniffs....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.