Mothering Forum banner

Weekly chat ~ 7/26-8/1

2K views 57 replies 15 participants last post by  Emanresu 
#1 ·
I don't have anything new to report, but I figured I'd go ahead and start a new thread for the week as I'm still babyless with lots of time on my hands. I'm trying to make peace with the increasing likelihood of induction on Friday. I know there's still some time for William to do this on his own, but I feel like I need to start preparing for the increasing possibility that he won't (after all, I was 3 weeks late, so maybe he's preparing for a similar timeline). I don't want to ask my midwife to let me go over 42 weeks either, as classes begin on September 8 no matter when he is born, and I am already facing the possibility of having to go back to work at just 5 1/2 weeks, which seems way too early even if it is just part-time...I don't want to give myself even less time at home first. I'm still feeling tired and achy and emotional, and I'm still feeling super reclusive, but at least the uncertainty regarding timing is narrowing...by this time next week, I will definitely have a baby in my arms. I just have to hold on a little longer. I hope you other still-pregnant ladies are doing well in body and spirit...soon we get to join the new mothers. And I hope all the new mothers are having a lovely Sunday with their little ones!

#2 ·
Thanks for starting this @BarefootBrooke!! So quiet around here these days! It sounds like getting yourself into the expectation that you may just end up with an induction of some kind is calming. I am glad to hear this. I had not realized your mom carried you so long! That is quite a history! And 5.5 weeks off is rough. I wish there was some way to remedy this for you. I suppose just being present right now is it. But still- sorry to hear it. That would be making me really stressed too.

I'm reaching my edd this week- Tuesday. So, things are anticlimactic around here. We're doing good. More cleaning stuff- I cleaned out the freezer and half of the cabinets in the kitchen- stuff like this. Put the mattress protector on the bed this am- it's cheep so it crinkles when we roll over but better than messing the mattress. Gives us peace of mind.

I ate a whole handful of dates the other day and found that while eating them- I had cramps! I totally suggest it for those of you still waiting- go eat a ton a dates. it was great! Didn't actually continue but still, maybe it would with the right circumstances! I am getting some good contractions. They are not time able or lasting but will come in clusters and be enjoyable, mostly! last night baby got really into this head grinding thing on my cervix- that was cringe worthy- but still welcome!

I have a bunch of things planned this week and I would gladly not do any of it for this baby! But, there is an appointment tomorrow that would be nice to make...!
@barefootebrooke, are you doing any more acupuncture? Any other thoughts about natural induction?

I hope that @jtbuko is enjoying labor or her baby about now! @americanjuly was also thinking today right?! So sparse!

Have a great night!

#3 ·
Baby orbit (that is his nickname) arrived at 3:35pm, at 39 weeks 1 day, smaller than his siblings by half a pound at 8lbs 7oz and 22 inches long. Long-for-me (12 hrs super light at home overnight, 6 hours increasing intensity in and around -
they let us go outside!!!) labor at birth center, and short delivery, very well supported with hubby and sister doing whatever I asked and midwife and nurses staying in the background except when needed. More in a few days. Hope all is well with everyone still waiting and also those adjusting to fuller lives.

#5 ·
Still nothing here-lots of pressure and stabby cramping pain that happens when I need to pee or if she's moving around, but no real/regular contractions. This is the longest I've ever been pregnant- and it is definitely weighing on me. Trying really hard to be patient. I am 41 weeks tomorrow.

#7 ·
Hugs to you three still pregnant (is it just wild rose, BarefootBrooke and Americanjuly??)!!

And huge congratulations to jtbuko and baby orbit and a great birth experience!!!

I am solo today with baby and toddler for the first time. My mom left and DH is taking her to the airport which is 2 hrs away and has some errands to do while in that city so it's 7hrs alone with the little girls today!
I'm so used to being the mom of boys, then the mom of big boys (tweens now!) and the mom of tween boys & a baby girl who is not really any different than her brothers were as babies /young toddlers, but now.....now my toddler girl starts to show a bit of "girlness" here and there, and now there are TWO girls and I can say things like "girlS" and "daughterS" and I'm just so loving this. I'm already fantasizing about doing things one day with my daughters (plural!), assuming of course that there will be such activities that we all 3 enjoy doing which of course is not guaranteed but still the little fantasy of the future as my little girls become young ladies is really a happy one. Of course my middle son is such a sweetheart with an easygoing personality that I can easily envision him coming along too, just to hang out with his mom and sisters, which sweetens the image even more, and then I'm sure once in awhile my eldest will squeeze in time even when he's a young man and quite focused on his own things (he already is!) on special occasions and I'll get to hang out with all 4 of my gorgeous children as they become young adults and that will just be amazing. There's 4 of them now. I feel like it went from two little boys to FOUR growing kids overnight (well it did happen in 21 months!).... Two of which have my size feet or bigger, one of which will be taller than me in 2 years max. It just all happened so fast.

Except for the third trimester and every single day nearing and past your due date!! I'm still with you in spirit ladies, I know these days are going so so so slow!!!!!

What's with all the DDC crashers who don't seem to even realize or care that they are crashing in and making quite random, brief & somewhat/outright negative comments? I guess it stands out more because it was a quiet weekend and in general around here, so when I check on my phone and gladly click on a fresh comment made and then see a total random username and backhanded one or two sentence reply, my eyebrows crook to one side and I think, "huh? Who are you?" But of course it's not a big deal and I shouldn't be snarky. I really did not appreciate the one on MissMuffet's beautiful, heart wrenching account of her newborn's intestinal surgery from someone who clearly had only read the headline, I must admit.

Anyways. I'm still flying high on postpartum joy and happiness, energy and well being. I hope you pregnant mamas join me in feeling this blissed out soon and those of you struggling postpartum get more help and feel much better soon!

#8 ·
I had fairly regular contractions last night but they ended up going away after a few hours. I've been trying to walk 3-4 miles per day and after my walk this morning I lost a huuuuge piece of plug and now I'm really crampy so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this might turn into something real instead of more prodromal labor. I'm going to lay low at home in the AC (it's been SO hot out) with the cats watching Netflix and see what happens! My EDD is tomorrow.

Hugs to all of the pregnant ladies and to those of you snuggling your squishes, too!

#9 ·
Prodromal labor is just the woooooorrrrsssst, I'm totally sympathizing with you, catladymeow! I loathe that stuff. My first two births were so clear cut beginnings, second two had so many days of exhausting prodromal labor that left me emotionally and physically frazzled and I really wish none of us would get "jerked around" by our bodies like that!

#10 ·
Yippee @catladymeow!! Sounds like fun to me!! Enjoy your day- I hope it leads to something stronger and more regular!!

I too had a lot of contractions last night- enough to have me leaning and swaying on dh- every time I woke up I would have a new slurry and needed to get up to eat 2 times! This am as well but now that I am up, really up, they are no longer strong and cramps and so on with my day!!
I've been getting diarrhea in the afternoons and night too, sorry for the TMI. But, it is not related to me ODing on magnesium or probiotics as those are always the same- this is different. I am feeling good though. Strange in that I have been a bit stressed- I never would have designed this but I had a ton of work to get done and didn't finish until late last night. Then I have this appointment for which I have to head an hour away and be there for several hours this afternoon. In bed last night with these regular contractions, I was feeling nervous about it! But, given that today is a now a heavy breathing contraction-less morning, I think it will be fine.

I am feeling soonish. WE'll see though. I am happy to ride the waves but will be happy too to move beyond this afternoon/evening and then have a baby!!

Off for a walk!
@Seraphina, your sweet vision of your kiddos and your future is awesome, I love it. I can just feel the love that it creates and shares for you all!! I hope your day has gone well! I love hearing from you- thank you for keeping up with us!!

I think that @yarnsurgon is still preggo too?

#11 ·
Seriously amazing serafina how well you do emotionally postpartum! Your posts are uplifting and a joy to read

#12 ·
Hey Mamas!!! :love I'm sorry I've been MIA ~ just so busy and haven't made it at all to the computer in two whole days! And that's my only internet access, my desk top (no phone or laptop or anything.)

I've been doing too much and it got me. I laid low Monday (birth day) and Tuesday and then Wednesday Peachy had her first CST appt. and we stopped at the store after. Thursday we laid low and then Friday I took the kiddos to the pool which really just meant sitting in a chair in the dappled shade nursing baby for me. Saturday was BIG. DH and I took the kids 1.5 hours away to our most favorite Amish farm day where it's all about farming talk, homesteading, anti-GMOs, etc. and the best @Wild Rose, you'd be in heaven!!) is the FOOD!! TONS of delicious food all from the local organic farmers and omg is it delicious and so, so nutrient-dense!! And free! :D I walked for a little over 3 hours, over uneven pasture and stopped to sit here and there and nurse The Peach and eat some yummy food but I carried her in my left arm a lot and my pelvic ligaments were pretty sore by the time we left. And then yesterday, Sunday, I took the kids to the pool again and again, sat and nursed The Peach.

I've had a headache now for two days and it's a weird one, real stabby. I was SOOOO looking forward to our chiro appt. scheduled for this morning as I figured I'm just all out of whack but I woke in the middle of the night FREEZING and shivering so badly that I got muscle cramps in my legs. I got up and grabbed the heavy down comforter and then I looked and saw it was 75F in the bedroom and it occurred to me that I likely had a fever... So I took my temp. and it was 101.4. :( My right breast was REALLY hard and sore so I figured a touch of mastitis. I woke again at 5:30am and was SO hot and parched. I gave in and took a couple ibuprofen at that point because my head was still aching and man did I feel awful.
I wandered over to my mom's bedroom and just laid on her bed and asked her to get the baby for me. So I've been useless (except for my milk-making abilities) all day. By 11am I went to lay down with the baby and slept like the dead for 2 hours and woke just drenched in sweat. I guess the fever broke? My mom suggested that maybe this is that virus (the headache/fever virus) that's been making its rounds in this house since early July.... I don't know which I'd rather have! Mastitis isn't contagious and I'm terrified of the baby getting the headache/fever virus...

I'm all showered and feeling much better but still weak and I know I need to lay low. Man, I wish I'd been able to get adjusted this morning!

I've been thinking of ALL OF YOU these past days and missing you all and wondering who has had babies... @BarefootBrooke, thank you for stepping up and starting the chat thread this week! You still have all week to go into labor! So exciting! And @catladymeow, your pre-labor sounds like mine with all of that mucous plug and cramping! At least we know you just can't be pregnant forever, right? Baby has to come out sometime. :love @Wild Rose! You're so close! Tomorrow is your due date, eh? Yippee! And @americanjuly, sounds promising!! @jtbuko ~ wow! Congratulations!! I can't wait to read more!

Off to check the rest of the threads!

#13 ·
Hey everyone! Since giving birth to my Tadpole I've really been trying to buckle down and get my life back on track. I've been searching for an online college that won't break the bank, but that is near impossible. I will get my Etsy store up and running next month. I've been looking into homebuying but don't really have an idea of where to start. If any of you have any advice that would be awesome! :)

Also,Tadpole is almost 3 weeks old and all she's been doing lately is eating, eating, eating! I absolutely love this girl.

#16 ·
Hi ladies!
I come here to read everyday and check in with everyone but I never have time to respond! There are so many comments I want to make: commiseration, encouragement, fellowship and all that. It seems that by the time I get through reading ONE of the kids needs something and I have to put down the phone, iPad or computer. I think about each of you daily!

Our family right now:
My oldest got his first summer job! Yay for independence, responsibility and his own spending money. There are so many great lessons to be learned in this experience. I'm really excited for him :). He is MY baby in the sense that I was a single parent to him for 9+ years until my husband came along. I don't have a favorite but he is my sweetie.
The middle babies are LOVING swimming!! They go almost every day to my parents to swim. they are sooooooo gracious in letting me chill inside in the a/c with Isaac much of the day to nurse and such while they watch over my kids. Once he falls asleep I head out with the watchful eye of the video monitor.
Which brings me to a question: anyone know any reason my OB would want me to wait til my 6 week check before swimming? I'm *barely* bleeding at all anymore. Maybe because I had a few stitches?? It's soooooooo hot everyday and I'm so jealous watching Matt and the kids splash around without me 😓
And then this: being married is HARD - especially when you have small kids and especially with a newborn. We had a WHOPPER of a fight last night mostly due to a very emotional response I had to a flip comment he made. It just really set me off. we are both exhausted and instead of turning toward each other we are just butting heads and getting our feelings hurt. It's so HARD!!! I will tell you all that I often find myself wondering if it's worth it :/. Am I horrible? Ugh!
Isaac is a crier girls :(. ^^^Maybe that's why we are so emotional too???^^^
It makes it tough to do anything normal. This is the first baby I've had that I've suspected collick. I hate hearing him cry so hard when he's so tiny and helpless. He is actually inconsolable at times. Nursing is good. He is gaining, peeing and pooping so I guess we just have to get through this tough time. Poor guy.

Good luck to all the still pregnant mommies! I wake up every morning and check the board for updates on all of you :)

#18 ·
You're right @Metasequoia! I would love that kind of a gathering! I am so impressed with your ability to be getting out and about! So great and must feel really good since being in prodromal labor land for the week or more before delivery!
@tomsmom, so sorry to hear you and Dh are butting heads and getting into things- so easy to not have patience and spaciousness around heightened emotions in these times! I hope that the two of you can take a moment to talk through a way that you can manage the stress right now. A crying baby and all the demands on both of you will make a very stressful and easily temper filled relationship. hugs. New babies are so delicious and at the same time, the stress on a family is huge. Go easy on each other and don't make any decisions right now- unless it is really clear. As far as swimming, your stitches will melt quicker in the pool- so if you are not healed enough to be staying together without them, be sure to give it some more time. yes, I also have told mamas to stay out of the water until they have stopped bleeding. Doesn't mean they heed that advise! Basically, the idea is that if you are bleeding, you may still have an opened wound from where your placenta was in your uterus. best to not flirt with infection. As time goes on though, it is really unlikely. I had a mama go swimming in a lake that we lived near at the time- such a beautiful lake but also filled with all sorts of run off from the 3rd world foothills not having septic systems... so, a nice clean pool is probably fine!

Yes, it is my EDD today. And I am still pregnant! I was nearly convinced that I was headed into labor having contracted through the night and then into and through Monday. But, I fell asleep, wiped out, at 9 last night and woke up at 10 with my head clear and no more contractions. I had a meal and went to bed and today is mellow. Lot's of cervical mucus (probably from all the contractions yesterday!) and more diarrhea but not much else! I checked myself and there is no dilation- just soft soft soft! So, today is another day and I am feeling good. Really good and really grateful. Dh actually went surfing this afternoon/ evening- I am feeling that good and confident that I am not having this baby any time that soon..! I had a beautiful dream last night that seems to have set everything into the sacred. I am feeling blessed.

Happy Tuesday to all of you!

#19 ·
It sounds like this is a rather tough week for everyone; I'm sorry things are so hard on so many different levels (relationship-wise, sleep-wise, patience-wise, and emotion-wise). These have been some very emotional days for me too. Yesterday I didn't sleep well and just kept crying for no real reason all day, and today I found out that I will have to be induced tomorrow at 41+5 because my amniotic fluid levels are dropping. Honestly, I am kind of glad I don't have to wait until Friday, because I just don't feel like there is any reason to think he will come before then anyway. I'm not dilated at all and my cervix is still long, though softening a bit. My midwife said she could stretch me to 1 cm but that was it. I started crying in her office and cried the whole way home...I'm glad DH came with me, because he held my hand the whole time and that was comforting. I know that at the end of the day, it is good news that I will have my baby in my arms soon. But I am so afraid of how much more induction will hurt and how many more things can go wrong. I am afraid I won't be able to handle the extra pain or stop myself from feeling afraid and panicky in the hospital, when I won't even be allowed to go outside. Every room in my house is bigger than the hospital room, and I'm afraid I'll just feel confined and make it worse. I can't lay on my own couch with my cats or pace up and down my own hallway and staircase, and somehow this has made me feel inconsolable at times. I'm afraid it will be harder on baby William too, and I worry that he's already been in there too long for optimal health. I am afraid of how much everything in my whole life is about to change. And probably most of all, I'm afraid of how little control I have over any of these things. I just keep crying. Last night I sobbed for awhile about how I just kept wanting time to pass more quickly until he is born, and then I felt horrible for feeling ungrateful for these last days of a pregnancy I wanted so much for so very long, and I sobbed even more. I am always a mess at endings and transitions; I am terrible at handling change and there is just so much of it to face right now. I wish I could feel more excited than afraid right now...I hope I can find a way to sleep tonight and feel braver tomorrow. I am not sure what to do with my last day of pregnancy and feel like I will regret whatever I do (or don't do). I'm sorry to be such a downer here. I just feel so raw right now. Does anyone know any induction birth stories that are actually positive?

#20 ·
Yes!!! @serafina had an induction and her birth sounded awesome!
@BarefootBrooke, oh, dear one, I am so sorry to hear the hard time you are having. it sounds so painful and draining and rough. And to be headed into induction tomorrow I can imagine is both a relief and scary. I have a client who is now 7 weeks pp. She also had to have an induction because of dwindling amniotic fluid at post dates (I was not her midwife). She induced and transferred from the birth center to the hospital to have her baby. baby was born healthy and vaginally. Mama had to have pitocin and then an epidural. Lightly though and could feel herself push baby out. All in all, she reports a good experience and her body has healed up really well.

Do you know what you are going to use for induction? Are you starting with a prostaglandin gel or sweeping of the cervix or anything else or going straight for the pitocin?

I was a baby born from a pitocin induction. My mom had precipitous labors and was told that if she didn't get induced, they feared she would have me somewhere unsafe. So, she didn't need pain meds because it took quick and I was born in an hour.

Castor oil works too- though it may not be recommended for low AFI, depends on how low. Acupuncture one last time today might be nice as it may help you with getting some confidence back for yourself. You've got this. Even though you are at a point you never could have anticipated or planned for, you have prepared your whole pregnancy (longer right?!!) to be able to do this work of birthing your sweet William. There is nothing that can get in your way now! You are strong and ready and so emotionally fit and educated and have a great support team to help you.

Okay, you are in my heart and prayers, mama!!! I am exited for you and also sending big hugs. Let us know how things are when you can, okay?!

#21 ·
Wild Rose, does castor oil and sweeping the membranes after labor is already active count as an induction? I also had my water broken at 6cm/very active labor, but somehow even with all these nudges I don't think of my birth as being induced. I mean, I had my membranes swept weekly 3 times leading up to the birth and it didn't do much except trigger lots of prodromal labor. The castor oil was the only ingredient that seemed to clearly cause things to switch to early real labor and out of pre-labor mode.

Anyways, BarefootBrooke I'm so sorry to hear you're having a tough time right now, I know how you feel, in terms of fearing a pitocen induced birth. I think we had a great birth story involving pitocen, but this second I can't remember. The mom with the super calm birth who caught her baby and everyone felt relaxed and calm just reading about all the smiles & joy.... About a month ago... I'm losing all my brain cells in a drowsy happy nursing fog over here, can't be even a little clever these days!! But my point was that it absolutely can go great with the pitocen and epidural, from what I read! I also can tell you that a spinal anaesthetic can be "light" enough to still feel everything, move your body /legs, and feel normal and feel what is happening with the birth very well (actually better for me. I never could focus on the sensations of birth when in intense pain), but just zap away the pain. I feel so weird giving a thumbs up to a medically augmented birth in a hospital after imagining them to be so scary and rife with potential problems for over a decade, but I was just a bit self righteous about homebirthing and getting lucky with how my body cooperated on its own naturally. Now I'm a lot more open minded about them. Even positive about them. I think it will go really great for you, BarefootBrooke. I do think it's great if you can start with topically softening the cervix before the pitocen, if at all possible. I guess semen and nipple stimulation have been tested already at home? :) always a good idea!

I'm really thinking about you MPSweetie and hoping your family dynamic and your sleep deprivation gets better asap. I feel so bad that you are struggling so much, and for the rest of you having a tough end of July.
Hang in there, mamas! Every one of us will have a much easier, breezier routine that we are on top of, come Christmas! Keep your eye on the prize; these weeks and months will fly by.....

#22 ·
Hi, I'm so sorry to be weird and jump in, I was just looking at all the adorable baby pictures here! Congrats mamas!
@BarefootBrooke, I had a foley bulb/pitocin induction with an epidural and I loved it. I put the epidural off until last second (they won't give it past 8cm) and I just felt very calm and happy and zen the whole time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 ·
I was induced with my fourth, by having my water broken. I am glad I did it, I was in a bad place, and he was already 9.11, but I feel guilty that he didn't get to pick his birthday.
But other than that it was great! It was still amazing, I was having a baby! He's actually the only one I DIDNT have ppd after, how ironic is that? Lol

I, too, am sorry that so many of us are struggling. This is just such an emotionally charged event in all of our lives. It's amazing but oh so hard. I'm totally addicted to it all, and can look back on it and remember all the best things, but being in the midst of it can suck.

On sleep, we had a little better night! Astoria was really fussy up until about 10:30, I rocked her to sleep then laid with her on my chest. She still woke a lot but no crying, just grunting and kicking me (right in the belly button where my incision is, ouch). Then this morning she was restless so I put her away from me on the bed and she looked around a while then fell back asleep! It was awesome!

#24 ·
@serephina, I am so sorry to have put those words out there- your birth is yours! And I didn't know that you were in labor when you took the castor oil!

Castor oil can be used to induce labor. I have used it most successfully in times with over ripe prodromal labor mamas who are also really overdue. This is a great reason to use it! As far as weather it was the instigator or your baby/ body were the instigator- you are the expert there!
@MPsSweetie, SO glad to hear that you had a better night last night! And Astoria is showing you and herself how to sooth to sleep- you both could use more more more!!!
@BarefootBrooke, Your in my heart and thoughts today! I cannot wait to 'meet' your sweet William!!

I had another acupuncture appointment yesterday for induction and I think it is working in opposites for me! It is calming all the contractions down! Anyway, labor will start when labor starts! I just think I might not do another session for induction...! I think that the contractions I have been getting have been really good for getting my cervix ripe, soft, central and thinning. So, bring it on! I also had a pt appointment today and it was so great! I just am so thankful to be able to do it. She worked on my back and sacrum and hips and all- felt awesome. I feel so much more relaxed! AND...., I have a date with a friend to go get foot reflexology this afternoon, a quicky visit but still- I am getting treated up!

We are in another heat wave- into the hundreds over here- crazy. I am not thrilled. Nothing to do about it though!

#26 ·
@Metasequoia , Did your headaches finally resolve? Sounded atrocious.
So funny you should ask! I hadn't had one in a while and then had one Sunday and Monday, but different, and by Sunday night, I had that fever, so I think it was part of the virus that's been creeping through our house since July 8th! I hope I get to skip the cough/snot part of it... With the light sensitivity thrown in, it's like a mini/mild measles virus - very weird.

BUT, I was thinking yesterday how I hadn't suffered any migraines with aura this time PP like I did after Sebastian's birth and wouldn't you know, after Iselin's CST appt. today, I dropped Emma at the horse farm and as I looked at the trees, my vision started to get funny and there was the aura! I took a couple ibuprofen immediately and quickly drove home and ate and went to bed with baby. I woke with a mild headache and had a cup of tea and seem okay...weird. Could be hormones and/or lack of sleep.

Speaking of sleep ~ Iselin's been doing 5-5.5 hours when we first go to bed then she wakes, nurses, poops and goes back to sleep for another 2-3 hours. I'm trying not to get used to it but it sure is awesome!

@BarefootBrooke , thinking of you and William today!!! It's already nearly 6pm and I'm so excited to hear how the biggest day of your like has gone! :love I hope you're snuggling sweet William by now!

#27 ·
Thank you ladies for your reassurance and encouragement. I'm just checking in from the hospital...I got started on Cervidil at 1 and am starting to feel some cramping, and I'll start Pitocin (the tiniest amount possible) around midnight if labor isn't established by then. I had an emotional and sleepless night, but I'm feeling better now that I'm here. It will probably be tomorrow before anything happens. If he's not here by morning, I will get more Pitocin. I hope all you ladies are having a better day, and thanks again for all your well wishes. I hope I have something new to report soon!

#28 ·
I read a thread here recently (maybe in the June DDC?) about starting a teeny amount of pitocin to start labor off and then stopping it once labor had begun and labor progressing gently, as if it hadn't been induced - there were a few mamas who said this had been their experience. It sounds like the hospital staff is starting you off gently and waiting to see if your body takes over - sounds promising!! I hope you manage to get some good sleep tonight and wake in labor! :love Thinking of you...

#29 ·
@Serafina33 - I thought you induced labor with castor oil? Were you already in labor before you drank that concoction? I feel like I don't remember anything from the past couple of weeks correctly!

@Wild Rose ~ thinking of you, too! Sounds like your body is getting ready and with a nice, soft cervix, might get going quickly! :love

@catladymeow ~ I keep thinking I've missed big news in my absence here lately between one of you and I'm always sure it'll be you who goes first! Soon enough....and you'll be on the other side, complaining with the rest of us about engorgement and lack of sleep. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.