Mothering Forum banner

Facebook Group

2K views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  mrsbrauchli 
#1 ·
My best friend was part of the April 2014 DDC on here and they created a facebook group for ease of sharing photos, videos, etc. They have all stayed very active well after April so I thought I might offer to start one for us too!

It would be a totally secret group- this means your friends cannot see posts or even that the group exists. You must be invited by an existing member to get in, ensuring our privacy.

If anyone is interest, please reply to this thread and at me as a friend on facebook because I cannot start it without inviting at least one person. :) My name on there is Jordan Elizabeth Eck.

have a feeling it will be more useful further into our pregnancies but I thought I might get a jump on it.

#9 ·
SplashingPuddle and LightheartedMom- I most certainly respect your decision not to use facebook and like SoleilMama333 stated, it will probably get more use after August. Secret groups on Facebook cannot be seen by anyone unless they are actually in the group- other people cannot even see that you belong to it. While I will certainly be posting here more often, especially knowing that experienced moms like you will not be part of the facebook group, I think it might be a fun addition since I would rather share photos of my child with everyone I will have the joy of interacting with here for the next 8 months on a platform that is not public like this forum is. :)

#19 ·
I pmed you on facebook and added you as a friend jordan. my name is sarah norton. thanks!

#26 ·
I tried so hard to do this for the July 2015 group, but it was violently shot down. :(

I'm a part of an original May 2002 group (not MDC) and my March DDC is going strong, both on FB. So much easier to be a part. MDC hardly works mobile for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.