Mothering Forum banner

Almost 13 Weeks and Still Tired& Puking! Anyone else?

965 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  fayebond 
#1 ·
It feels like that part in the marathon when you don't think you can make it...you imagine a finish line and go a bit more...then you realize you're only 1/3 of the way done! LOL

Seriously, I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling nauseous most of the day and vomiting every night before bed. It's so horrible. There are no magic cures - I've tried everything and even have weekly acupuncture...

Is anyone else closing out the first trimester and still sick? Blah...This is my 3rd, and my first two were very pukey until week 15 I think...but honestly I can't remember...I'm so exhausted too. Down 12 pounds...

#2 ·
Ugh! I'm 14 & 3 and just finally started feeling halfway human
again. I'm still tired, but I can tell it's starting to lift. I was sick from around 6 or 7 weeks on,
and finally don't need my zofran. I still have some nausea, but it's manageable. I hope you feel better soon! It's rough being so sick all the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I am almost 14 weeks and am starting to feel better. I still struggle to keep down my supplements and have heavy tired days, but food is starting to taste better. I tend to find something I like and eat it until I am completely repulsed by it. Currently I love French toast and boom chick popcorn and apples with Monterey Jack cheese. I am struggling with eating enough protein. And forget gluten free. I am going to walk the dog today and get some blood flow and energy going.

#5 ·
OMG - me & Boom Chicka Pop have been BFF for 7 weeks straight! I thought it was lifting and then I had a horrible day today...must be the progesterone...Hormones! The Amusement Park made just for women...My first two pregnancies the MS was intense I think until week 15, but mother nature erased my memory. It was 6 years ago +...LOL

#9 ·
I'm 13w2d. I have not yet successfully weaned my Zofran. The fatigue fog is starting to finally lift, but I definitely have draggy times that I think is due to anemia. I am anemic to begin with and have been on iron supplements since high school, but my iron nosedived when I was pregnant with DD. I go see my OB in three weeks and will ask for an iron lab draw, as I don't want to increase my iron supplement if it's not needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.