Mothering Forum banner

Roll Call - Due Date List

22K views 90 replies 43 participants last post by  Chaika 
#1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to get a roll call started, let me know your due date and any other information you'd like to include, such as what number pregnancy/baby and we can update it down the road as we find out more, such as if you're finding out sex.

December 30
firm foot, #4

January 1

January 2
ezrapie, #3
littlehoneyflower, #1

January 3

January 4
AnkaJones
Virginia884, #3
DaisyF, 2 boys

January 5
KABB, #6 , girl

January 6

January 7
myliitlefairygarden, #5, girl

January 8
goldblooded13, #3

January 9
KrisinDenmark, #2/#5, boy
JoseyLyn, #4/#3
memento, #2, girl

January 10

January 11

January 12
badwolf092087, #3/#3, boy

January 13
Blonhrt88, #3

January 14
MN Babydust #2/#3
JayaSky, #1, boy

January 15

January 16
MegaMama1, #2/#2
Virginia884, #3/#3
skivler, #1, girl

January 17

January 18

January 19

January 20
itybitywity, #2/#2
chaika, #2, girl
CarrieCo
00katie00, #1

January 21

January 22
Brittee, #1/#1

January 23
yogaboga1, #2/#5

January 24
spewie, #5/#7
ELK112313, #2

January 25
mearph, #1/#3, girl
stellaluna85, #2, girl

January 26

January 27
stellercrys, #3/#3
Summerain23, #3
kendaroo, #1

January 28
oasis84, #2/#3, boy
Talelo, #1/#1
rebekie, #1

January 29
kelseywhitney, #3, girl
Veritas Vitae, #2/#2, girl

January 30

January 31

mid-January
scarletsmiles, #2/#2

late-January
moonrising, #2/#4

February 2
ponyomum, #1

See less See more
#2 ·
Maybe we can do these and we can add on anything else others want to include?

EDD (estimated due date)
Pregnancy #
Baby #

My answers...

EDD: 1/12/16
Pregnancy #3 (miscarriages too many to count)
Baby #3

Reactions: Veritas Vitae
#9 ·
@spewie, we're the same day! And wow, four boys! It must be kind of neat having all boys. My sister has four girls and I know people always crack jokes about it, but it seems so neat to me to watch their relationship together, which is probably a little different since they're all the same sex. My family growing up was one boy and then four girls.

Reactions: spewie
#11 ·
It's really fun to see how different they all are and how the interact! I won't pretend I don't want a girl, but anyone who makes stupid comments (esp in front of my boys) will get the stink-eye if not much worse!

#21 ·
Hi All.

EDD January 28; Baby #2 .

#1 , our daughter, was born February 21, 2014. I've had one previous early miscarriage, so just hoping this one doesn't end the same. I'm a January baby myself and was hoping not to inflict this birthday in the dead of winter on a child but alas, sometimes the universe has other plans :)

Congrats everyone!

#25 ·
Sending many sticky vibes your way.~

EDD: JAN 7th
Baby number 5 I have four 2 girls and 2 boys.
the tie breaker!

Hi! I just left jan. DDC because US said due January 13th! I have two other children, 19 month girl and 4 yr. boy. Having a homebirth again this time with the same midwife. Ready to be in the 2nd trimester already to feel better and be able to play with my kids again.
I'm totally with you, I fell asleep in the middle of playing with my daughter today, and the nausea has kicked in. blech.

Welcome, @MegaMama1!

updated to here

#24 ·
Hi! I just left jan. DDC because US said due January 13th! I have two other children, 19 month girl and 4 yr. boy. Having a homebirth again this time with the same midwife. Ready to be in the 2nd trimester already to feel better and be able to play with my kids again.

#26 ·
Hello all! Throwing my hat into this ring. Haven't had a blood test or US yet for confirmation but will in the next few weeks. Have plenty of nausea already; there's no doubt in my mind.

Preg #3 , baby #3 . I've been going off the assumption I'm due Jan 16, but really could be anywhere like 10-16. We are having a dating ultrasound on 1/22.

I was SUPER active in a DDC with my first pregnancy in 2010/2011 and I am still in touch daily with those women (on Facebook) and it is awesome to see our kids grow. My second pregnancy.... not so much. Hoping to join in here or there when I can!

#28 ·
Joining the party!

EDD Jan 4 although mentally I'm telling myself we will have a baby by mid January ;)
Pregnancy 2
Baby 2

I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks at the end of May. I had no idea when I conceived, so it was for dating more than anything. The happy tears started flowing when I saw my baby. We have a heartbeat!

Virginia, My DDC from 2013 is also super active on FB. They are a wonderful resource and support for me. I've even met some in real life!

Spewie - we also exchanged birth beads. It was a great feeling of comradarie during birth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.