No Test Promise Nov/Dec - Page 15 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#421 of 425 Old 12-31-2008, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RMM1117, I am crampy for a couple days after O, up to a week. I attribute it to my cervix moving up and down, opening and closing. If you've been in labor and birthed before, you know how many nerves that 'ol cervix has:

AFM, not doing anything tonight. I went shopping last night in the college town, next town over from us, and all the kids behind the counter were chattering excitedly about "tomorrow night" and I kept thinking to myself, what the heck is so special about tomorrow night? There's not a football game or anything...and I finally asked one of them, and they looked at me with a "DUH, old lady!" type of look (I'm not even 30 yet, close, but not yet, for the record) and told me, *gum chomping*..."um, New Years?" ...oh right. Yeah. A drinking holiday. I forgot.

Being as how I'm down to one whiskey a day until I O (my crazy MIL struck and knocked me off the wagon last night) and have kids who don't care that I want to party and be wild...dh and I won't be doing anything tonight. Going to bed at a decent hour, maybe. Ah, the happy lameness of parenthood. Those of you that are trying for #1 should definitely go out and party, because once that baby comes, you're DONE! In a good way. Seriously, go out and party tonight.
#422 of 425 Old 12-31-2008, 03:30 PM

RMM1117 - Your temp is supposed to spike the day after O, and then just stay high for 3 days for FF to give you crosshairs. It doesn't have to keep making big jumps, just kinda stay 'up.' You may already know this, but after you ovulate, you release progesterone, which heats up your body, thus the temp. shift. Just from looking at your chart, it looks like you're 1dpo today. I've read that sometimes it can take awhile for your temp to be affected, so you could very well be 2dpo, but I betcha FF marks your O at yesterday... And the sleepover sounds adorable

I had no idea it was New Year's Eve tonight, until I read this thread. hmm.
Guess we're not doing anything.

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

#423 of 425 Old 01-01-2009, 11:50 AM

Happy New Year!:

Today is 13 dpo for me. My LP is about 13-14 days so I should know soon. My temp was not accurate this morning because I was drinking last night so I just need to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Hope everyone is doing well!

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
#424 of 425 Old 01-01-2009, 12:58 PM

I started the "No testers" thread. My first thread starting of this nature...tell me what I'm not doing right, please

Happy New Year!
#425 of 425 Old 01-01-2009, 01:55 PM

K, so i am headed over to the new thread for january!! WHOOT! i know we will be together but still i feel like i am leaving and it makes me emotional silly me. i'm actually tearing up, anywho....... thanks again Kali for doing this thread it's been awesome! see you all over there!!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page