Implantation Bleeding 3 DPO? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 12-07-2008, 12:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had a very light pink tinge in my CF 3dpo. (I get creamy CF during most of my cycle presumably because I'm nursing, maybe also because I'm 41 yo.) Could it be implantation bleeding? It seems early for that, but I'm not sure what it could be. I'm sure hoping for a new LO to take hold.

Glad to be posting in this forum!

treehugger.gifMama to DS (3/05 )carrot.gifh20homebirth.gif, wife to DH bikenew.gif, remembering rainbow1284.gifdog2.gifdog2.gif and angel1.gif Spirit 1/07, angel1.gif Hope 5/09, angel1.gif Harmony 6/10, angel1.gif Love 5/11, angel1.gif Joy 6/11

#2 of 5 Old 12-07-2008, 12:45 AM

I'm not sure but I had the same thing a few days ago at 4 DPO, only it was quite a bit of red blood. With DS2 I had light spotting at 6 dpo.

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#3 of 5 Old 12-07-2008, 02:33 AM

interested to see this -- i just started more-than-spotting-less-than-bleeding bright red blood, tonight, i am 8 dpo.

scared but hopeful........no cramps, light light flow, only when i wipe. a few tiny clots but this doesnt look like af or a misc. so far.

argh!

living in the with DH, DS (5-30-07) and DD (9-26-09) don't forget the dogs, cat, fish, toads and geckos.....
#4 of 5 Old 12-07-2008, 02:50 AM

I've read that it takes 5-7 days for the fertilized egg to reach and implant into the uterus, so 3 dpo seems early to me. But hey, anything is possible. I hope you get a bfp very soon

jog.gifkid.gif

#5 of 5 Old 12-07-2008, 03:02 AM

I hate to say this but I have the teeniest amount of pink mixed with my CM last cycle at 5DPO... everyone said Implantation spotting but it wasn't. I have no idea what it was.

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page