December 2ww!! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-27-2003, 11:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, it seems even with 4 days of spotting I am out. Strange strange cycle. Wonder if it meant I was almost pg, but maybe DS's nursing or something hindered it? It was just so ODD. Ah well. Next month.

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2003, 12:07 PM

hey girls! *Hey Kristie! We're together again! I don't know........ *I'm still learning myself, and know *nothing about ppaf! Maybe some of the other girls can give better advice..... Why ru taking a break, if I'm not being too nosy. :ignore

oh *please I'm *totally thinking of testing early! Caroline *definately encouraged me! I'm interested in her Sunday results, I would imagine it would only get darker, and that it was accurate? I was trying to figure how far out would be according to both O calculations. Its gonna be farther out than 4 days with the cd 22 O calculation, and *just that I think, with the *current FF calculation. This is using a 17 day lp, which I had last cycle! With the cd 22 O, *man is my cycle long! I Oed cd 18 last time, and I'm wondering if the Christmas music at church delayed it. I'm just thankful I didn' t go annovulatory! I was determined I wasn't going to get too stressed out! I have a *goal! I hear ya bunch, I am hopeful too! Temps are staying high, its still early. I am wondering if this yuck send me into orbit too... and I am wondering about my battery. It sounded a little sluggish. Granted its new! I might just temp in a bit to test it. I want accuracy here! Its a crucial part of my cycle! OPKs detect the lh surge you know, bunch, so you should O 12-36 from the +, if I remember Adina correctly.

They need to get over here! I guess I shouldn't lament about *my cycle this time! Although I was hanging out with Alexis, last cycle! She held out and was *still in Nov 2ww after found me!

So, you probably had swimmers in your reproductive tract when Miss Egg made her debut. That's a *good thing! And then tcoyf suggests the morning in particular of the rise. We *tried.... Are you saying you have a triphasic or those are your post O temps. It *is exciting learning about your cycle! Its *amazing! I am once again awestruck by how intricately our Lord created us! Its very fascinating and to see what is happening and esp when it results in conception... And *boy doesn't dh get some sharing! :LOL I see how FAM/NFP can be good for marriages!

Ohhhhhhhh, Amy....I'm sorry! Mine freaked out the first cycle I charted--spotting. I *never spot! And then last cycles 17 lp! : Here's hoping for next month! Will dh be more available to do the job?

I better get *up! I think me gettin hungry! Time to make breakfast! Will it be the cajun kraut I took home with me from mamas.
Old 12-27-2003, 01:09 PM

katie,
i'm so sorry for your loss. i hope the RE has some answers for you

edited for a mistake i hope no one noticed...
Old 12-27-2003, 01:11 PM

congratulations caroline!

to those who have recently joined, welcome to the wait! here's to some NYE BFPs!!!
Old 12-27-2003, 01:18 PM

Okay, I am ready to say....after another test today (couldn't wait)......

Yeap, I am officially calling it......I am

This has been a lot of positives this month!!!!! Okay, I am going back into the cloud I have been walking around in!! I will go to the midwife Monday to get my hormones checked, after my miscarriage that was a concern....BUT with the M/C I never tested positve until I was two weeks late, so......

Caroline
Old 12-27-2003, 01:32 PM

It's not looking good. I got another faint positive yesterday, at 15 dpo, but had BAD cramps last night and my temp dropped WAY down this morning. I think that maybe this babe didn't implant very well. Only time will tell if I'll have to try again next month or if I'll be expecting a babe in September.

I'm going to take it easy today, and put my feet up. Please think of me.

Laura, mama to J (15), N (12), E (9) , M (6), and our little caboose, R (3).
Old 12-27-2003, 01:42 PM

We're definitely thinking of you Laurata, perhaps the cramping could just be increased blood flow to the uterus?
My fingers are crossed for you.
Double Congrats Caroline. RAH RAH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can and will get pregnant,
I can and will have a baby!
Old 12-27-2003, 01:45 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Darker today? Of *course you couldn't it was the moment you've been waiting for!

good idea about getting hormones checked, did she recommend, or you're doing it for your peace of mind. I have experienced the same thing, so I may follow suit. *Please keep us updated! What does that make your EDD? So, if you didn't test until 2 wks past , then you think your hormones are fine? : I pray you have a healthy, peaceful, free of fear and happy . I hope to join you NYE!

YES! Here's to NYE ! (mine's no sugar sparkling grape juice)

Oh laurata I *pray that that's not the case! I think you might *should relax. What about calling a provider?
Old 12-27-2003, 02:11 PM

Katie, I am so sorry for your loss.

Laura, hang in there, its not over, this could certainly be pg symptoms, I hope it is. Take care.

Caroline, congrats!

Well, I have an update. I made it to the store yesterday and couldn't wait once we got back to the house, so I tested....

BFP!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I am nervous, but so excited. And of course now I am eating constantly, I actually had to get out of bed at 2 am last night for a snack, I couldn't sleep because I was so hungry!

I am praying for a super sticky for myself and everyone else here with recent and soon to be bfp's!

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

Old 12-27-2003, 02:13 PM

YAY Adventuregirl!!!!
:
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2003, 02:16 PM

wow!!!! congrats adventuregirl!! that is wonderful new!! wishing you the best, healthiest 9 months possible!!!!!
Old 12-27-2003, 02:19 PM

Adventuregirl!!!!! YEAH!!!!

That is great!!

Laura...relax, you need to take it easy!!

Letia, yes, the midwife recommended that I get my hormones checked the next time because with my m/c I wasn't prodicing progesterone. But, since it took two weeks to get a positvie then, and I got positives now at 9 and 10 DPO, I am thinking this is a great sign. I have to say, I am SOOOO nervous. I told my mom and she is so excited, she says at least we know before the new year so she can put in for her Sept vacation days now!

Oh, I am due September 8th (28 day cycle), but if it is adjusted for my usual 30 day cylce it is Sept 10.

Thanks for being here guys..I am not ready to move out of here....do I have to leave???

Caroline
Old 12-27-2003, 02:51 PM

Yeah Caroline!!!!!!

Yeah adventuregirl!

Just lurking and wanted to send you all some
Brandi

reading.gif

mom to dd-99, dd-01, dd-born still@40w 7/04, ds-05, dd-08, dd-10, dd-13

love and light

Old 12-27-2003, 03:14 PM

Yay adventuregirl! I came over from the not mamas yet thread to see how you were.

Sticky sticky baby vibes to you, and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Rose
Old 12-27-2003, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Congratulations Adventuregirl !!
Old 12-27-2003, 05:29 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
adventuregirl woohoo!!!!! CONGRATS!

I am thinking of you and sending you all the sticky vibes I can!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 12-27-2003, 05:47 PM

woweee!! BFPs since i last checked in!!!

Congratulations Caroline!!!

Congratulations Adventuregirl!!!

laura

Old 12-27-2003, 06:07 PM

Congratulations adventuregirl!!!! Lots of sticky vibes coming your way!

Laura, I had really bad cramps at 5 weeks. It scared the living lights out of me, but it was nothing. I hope the same for you!Here are some sticky vibes for you too!
Old 12-27-2003, 08:05 PM

Hallelujah!!!! \o/ That is AWESOME news!!!! adventure I pray that you have a baby to fill your empty arms and enjoy it!
Old 12-27-2003, 09:00 PM

Super congratulations, adventuregirl and Caroline! May you have a wonderful fabulous 9m adventure!

Laura: big time sticky vibes for you I really really hope your temp dropping was a fluke... (cold bedroom, dh stealing the covers, something...)

Best of luck to all the NYE testers! I hope be joining the 2ww by then... another horribly long cycle would really suck for me! (It was 51 days last time!)
Old 12-27-2003, 09:37 PM

Wow, congrats Adventure Girl!!!
This is amazing!!!!! Does anyone know what the record is # of BFP's during one 2ww????
this is sooo cool, it gives me hope for me and my sore old boobs!!:LOL :LOL
Lets hope we have a whole bunch of birth stories to share in September!!!
Old 12-28-2003, 12:05 AM

I thought you were coming over! Come ON you and Adina, the hold outs! :LOL (course, I was with you Nov 2ww ) 17 day lp! : OS was asking me if was pg 18dpo, which turned to cd1 by noon! :
Old 12-28-2003, 12:09 AM

Oh, Katie, . So sorry to read about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. .
Old 12-28-2003, 12:13 AM

A person can miss a lot by being away from these boards for more than 24 hours...

CONGRATULATIONS Caroline!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Adventuregirl!!!!

Wishing you both healthy, lovely pregnancies!!
Old 12-28-2003, 12:19 AM

Me again...

My update: CD 22, 10 DPO. Strange temps - any opinions ?

BIG dip yesterday, and BIG spike today.

My temps are particularly zigzaggy this cycle due to being on vacation, followed by a cold...but the temp spike happened this morning, when I was already feeling MUCH better - good night's sleep, faucet-nose gone, just a mild cough is what's left of my cold.

Waiting till Jan 2 to test....
Old 12-28-2003, 12:20 PM

Congratulations Caroline and Adventuregirl!!!!
Old 12-28-2003, 01:08 PM

Heveasoul...how can you wait??? I would have (and did) taken at least 2 tests by now!!!! Well, hurry up Jan 2...to all the New Years testers...HURRY!@!!

I took another test..I know, I am loosing it.

My DH said "I thought once you got pregnant we could take the $100 a month for tests out of the budget". Silly man, I told hime I will stop when the blood work comes back!!

Caroline
Old 12-28-2003, 01:54 PM

Alright, I'm likely loosing it too,
only 8 dpo, and still major breast tenderness and now I look like a teenage reason for clearasil. What's worse, I never really had acne as a kid--I have no idea how to deal with this stuff.
So yesterday we were in Shopper's Drug Mart, getting stocking stuffers for my god-sons who were coming over last night, dh asks if we should pick up some preg tests, I told him sure but that he had to hide them from me until New Years Eve. His response, "I don't care how many times you test before then, as long as you test then" He has no idea how much money is spent on hpt's!!!!!:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL
Anyway, he hid them but I went and saved first morning urine this morning anyway!!
Do I ask him for one?? Someone make me strong enough to go throw out that pee I have sitting under the bathroom counter!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD, I HAVE LOST IT COMPLETELY!!!!
Old 12-28-2003, 02:43 PM

Shannon...sane response, throw out the urine!!!:

TTC response....BEG FOR A TEST!!!

How many tests did you buy?? Surely you can spare ONE??? This is pathetic...if some stock broker was to spend a day on this board, he would be running out to buy stock in FRER!!!! I don't know about the acne, I have one hige zit on my cheek....but the breast tenderness....I don't know, only 8 DPO...I tested negative at 8 DPO and faint positive at 9 DPO.......well, maybe it would be better to wait. I don;t know. I never can.

Caroline

Wow, that was very posibbly the most useless response ever!!!
Old 12-28-2003, 03:07 PM

Hmmmmmm, gee thanks Caroline...... I think I may be more confused now than before!!!! , haha.
Well, we bought a two pack of FRER, maybe I can wait until tomorrow, that will be 9 dpo, then if it's neg, I can wait 2 days until new years eve--right????? In the past, my nausea has started precisely one day before testing positive, my miscarriage and then one very early miscarriage the day after testing positive. Right now, I am cooking sausage and french toast for my godsons and I feel fine--although each time, it seems to be beef that truly sets me off, we had steak for dinner last night and I was fine. Who knows right?????
Arrggghhh, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need a rubber room!!!!!
The other day I did a shift at the University's Small animal Intensive Care unit (I have to work a certain # of hours/year as a Veterinary Technician to maintain my valid registration) and one of the cardioligist's who I haven't seen in a number of years says to me, "you're one of the most common sense and relaxed people I've ever worked with", man if only he could see me now!!!! What a pathetic mess!!!
So still keeping my little jar of pee, maybe I can just obcess until tomorrow morning???
Hevasoul---how do you do it????????

User Tag List