#421 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 11:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WOOOOOOOOOW SHANNON!!!!

9 dpo?... now that is some serious power

You've been HIT!!!

! Oh Yeah Oh Yeah Oh Yeah !

Enjoy a well deserved, happy healthy 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#422 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 11:59 AM

: : : : : : :

: congratulations shannon!!! :

: : : : : : :
#423 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:03 PM

Wow! There were like 6 posts all at the same time.

So who's left waiting now?

Me me me I am and Letia and who else?

So many bfp's I'm loosing track here

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
#424 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:08 PM

I know Hevasoul is due to test on I think Jan 2--of course I wasn't due to test until Jan 3--so maybe we can talk her into a New Years Eve POAS :LOL
#425 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:24 PM

Well, I just got off the phone with my midwife, I go in at 12:15. She is baffled that I got a positive so early. SHe said "Well, that happens, but not often". I should give her your name too Shannon!!! What are the odds???

I was suppossed to test on Neew Years Eve......now I will be getting my blood test results before that !! Wow....someone else has to test, keep this good streak going!!

I posted a September thread, but I will still be back here..it seems odd not to be trying anymore, I have been saying it for over a year now!!

Caroline
#426 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:26 PM

I guess the congrats posts!
not sure if Velveteen has had
I think Bunches is still waiting
me and you
and heveasoul
I *think that's it.....everyone else is !
We need to get ours!
Shannon, was due jan 3? : I'm considering POAS NYE....I am gathering info. I don't want a . I have seen quite my share too, with #1 and then a few since ttc #2. I understand where heveasoul is coming from. I guess we'll just have to be patient as she waits the longest possible to be almost *sure she's .ag

Caroline! I pray that all is well!
Well, with God *all things are possible! \o/ So, I believe God for *my w/o a doubt .

I guess next are Kristie and me? Unless Velvet is still POAS? : Not suree about Bunches dpo. Heavsoul may be the last hold out. isn't due for me until the 5/8, actually.

goin to see your post in I'm !
#427 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:28 PM

I just called my doctor and can't see her until Jan 5, I know it's not that far away but I'd really like to get the blood work done right away!!!! I still don't have the results back from the blood work I had done before Christmas--eek!
#428 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:31 PM

Ok, so upcoming testers:
me
Kristie
Letia

Who else?!

I'm at 12 DPO, AF due on Thursday, Jan 1. Lately the pattern's been test at 14 DPO, with AF showing later that same morning.

All this morning, I've been waffling between truly just wanting to wait until AF is actually late (Fri, Jan 2), and wanting to test today, feeling swept up in the excitement of all the BFPs (namely Shannon's at 9 DPO ).

I did PIAG (pee in a glass) with FMU this morning, and it's sitting quietly in my bathroom drawer, in case I go with door #2 and buy some FRERS today.

It would just be such a drag - esp. with all the excitment of so many BFPs in this thread!
#429 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:36 PM

OK, I am just posting another one! :LOL

Sorry Shannon! With the holiday too! Who's going to the MW? : : Well, can you get your pcp (Primary Care Physician/General) to take it? Mine did my first beta? : to make sure my hormones were *dropping when Jordan died. What about another MW? That the one your going with, or is there someone else in the practice who will see you? Its just a draw? You can just get a draw and not *see the MW? : I understand!

eta b/c I didn't reply to heveasoul:

I hear ya heveasoul! I didn't have to clean my therm b/c I didn't get a temp today. I coulda been pushed over the edge lookin at the FRER just waiting patiently in the med cabinet. Maybe you might want to wait to avoid potential disappointment, having been there. (and *I'm considering testing 9dpo, according to FF, I'm *10 dpo today. ) Not sure if you should POAS the *day is due or the day after not sure when she shows up for you.

I hear ya, *I would hate to not keep the streak too!

OK! really getting off! Its my devotional time! See ya after, if I am not asleep. (not during devo. )

#430 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:42 PM

we all posted at the same time...!!

Too bad you have to wait, Shannon. Pretend you waited till 14 DPO to test...
#431 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:49 PM

Hevasoul, I am rotflmao. Because you attempted to be my source of common sense I will do the same for you. There is a chance this may sound familiar....:LOL
Hevasoul! THROW. OUT. THE. PEE. !!!!!!
However, I say TEST, TEST, TEST!!!!!
I suppose it doesn't affect me as much to get an early BFN because I know I'm not out of the game yet.
But do what you need to do
#432 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:52 PM

Shannon, I hope you don't think that was being totally obnoxious...I was kidding - I hope you know that I know Jan 5 is a long time away, cuz the fact is, you know you're pregnant (did that make any sense?!). Any chance of a walk-in clinic doing that bloodwork, or a mw, even if you don't end up staying with mws? You were considering checking them out anyway, weren't you?
#433 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 12:59 PM

ack, simultaneous posts again!!

I'm off work this week, so dh, on his way out the door today, asks if I tested this morning. no...what makes you ask? (insert innocent look here) Says he wouldn't put it past me...(he's aare of the waffling):LOL yeah, but would he put it past me to save a glass of pee in the bathroom drawer? :LOL

Ok, so at this moment, I'm feeling like I can handle the possible BFN if I test today...
#434 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 01:03 PM

Heveasoul! We are on the EXACT same track!I am 12dpo with af due Jan 1st .Girlfriend...I am starting to get anxious too.

I'm not going to test until NYE I might even wait until the 1st.Then again that's 3 days from now and when you're in the wait that's like a million yrs!!!

My advice to you is if you want to be rational, Throw It Out!

But who's rational on this board? :LOL Not me that's for sure...we're all on the same wagon sister.Buy the stinkin test !

And here's some positive for you!

#435 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 01:14 PM

thanks for all your - um, advice?

throw it out!
test!
throw it out!
test!

#436 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 02:16 PM

I'm back.

Ok, so I went out and bought some hpts. I just used a FRER in my glass of FMU and - BFN.

I gave myself a big pep talk, in preparation for a BFN beforehand, so I'm not too crushed, but a bit bummed...reinforces the fears that this isn't my month.

everyone!
#437 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 03:45 PM

It's not over yet Heveasoul!

I say let those hormones build up (cuz this IS your month) and test again on the 1st with me

It really is fun to at least check early sometimes ...because you really never know if it will come up or not.If it does it's soooo great and then sometimes we have to wait :

You're definately NOT out yet...not even close.

#438 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 04:11 PM

s? :LOL

Kristie! :LOL Since Adina and Alexis are still in pre-O, I guess I'm Miss Long Cycle. : OS was asking if I was 18dpo; but, then showed later that am.

Heavsoul.... All our peer pressure too! Well.........what dpo are you?
#439 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 04:41 PM

What's a ?

Don't worry about the peer pressure - I decided to take a chance, but now I'm staying away from those hpts for a while...

I'm 12 DPO, CD 24, with AF due on CD 27 (Jan 1).

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Kristie. Let's all set some records this month!!

#440 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 05:02 PM

Ahhhh, Hevasoul, I'm sorry But as has been said you are by NO means out of the game yet!!!!! You will be pregnant this month, we live close and it would be cool to do the 9mw together!!
I hadn't thought of a midwife or walk in clinic, that could be a plan, we have a walk in clinic in Milton, hopefully they will order blood work even if I don't actually think anything is wrong. I don't know that a midwife would get me in any earlier this time of year if you know what I mean, however you are right, if I tested when I should have, I'd be thinking, wow great an appt on the 5th:LOL
Oh and you are not by any means being obnoxious!!!! I was having fun with everyone's comments.
#441 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 05:40 PM

I know, I know...I'm still in...thanks. I really hope I'll be joining you over there in the pregnant mamas board!!!
#442 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 06:04 PM

Well to be honest, the september mommies thread is pretty boring, so far it's just Caroline and I, where are all the other BFP's???? Who are we missing?? Adventure, Gonnabemom, Christeenybeeny....... who else??? Where did they all go??
I'll continue to lurk and post here though, after all, I have to keep up on all the TMI!!:LOL
Speaking of TMI, the thread on how to grab him has been awfully quiet has it not??
#443 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 06:40 PM

well, heveasoul, a is a hyena, which is a term from the diapering board, which is where I *used to hang out until we started ttc again:

Hyenas: One with an insatiable craving for cute, but hard to obtain, dipes. Contagious condition that overtakes CDing folks gradually until the call of the perfect dipe is overwhelming.

I have two fuz gardens and no butt! Its sucks you in! What's your normal lp? Maybe you should wait til you exceed it to POAS again!

: were *u not seeing a mw, shannon? you have an ob? i though caroline was...: I just got the pretend comment.

I checked out the Sept mamas board and resisted the urge to post. I looked and didn't see gonnabe one the front page. Maybe after the holiday! And, seems like gona travels a bit....
Don't know about adventure, maybe she's testing again or celebrating! You don't have to leave yet, Caroline. Guess we're all resting from bding here. Dh has *got to be kidding! : Yeah....grab thread *has gotten quiet....well, I'm enjoying he rest.

#444 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 06:50 PM

Thanks for the definition, Letia. Those diapers are toooo cute!! Uh oh...I can see myself becoming a hyena...

My LP is usually 13-14 days, which is why I had originally set out to test at 16 DPO, which would be this Friday, Jan. 2. We'll see...if I'm givien the opportunity (stay away, AF!!), maybe I'll test at 15 DPO if I can't hack the wait...

You guys can hang out here until things heat up over there!!

Such a dark, rainy day today, and just when I thought all that was left of my cold was a cough, my throat is definitely feeling sore again... :
#445 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
totally ot! Letia - I have 4 fuz and no butt either! :LOL I thought I would get pregnant right away, so I started buying diapers. I currently have 2 polar babies covers, a doz. infant CPF, fuz diaper garden (sice star, holly, blue skies, egg), a mother ease, a bummis wrap, and something else that I can't remember.....:LOL
I figure I can make my money back if I find out I can't have kids!

But for now they are in a box, gathering dust!

Back to Pre O with me!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#446 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 06:59 PM

Letia, no I don't have a midwife, or an ob for that matter. Here in the "great white north"--or for today, great gray north, you are not referred to an ob until around 20 weeks, which is fine with me, my reg doctor only stopped delivering babies a year or so ago. I suppose the other doc in her practice could see me sooner but I don't like her. My main thing is that I don't know if the walk in clinic will do a beta and progesterone when I have no symptoms of problems--kwim??
Tell me something....... you are the 3rd person I have seen here who used to hang out in diapering--but had no baby yet...... what goes on over there to attract everyone?????????
#447 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 07:05 PM

Shannon. my mw gets me in usually that day..they are good about that. And the care you get with a mw is WAY more personal than an OB...I love the mw's!!!!

Speaking of, I went to the MW today..she drew blood...I get the results tomorrow. I am very nervous.....she suggeted we do a blood draw next week also to make sure the hormones are rising this time....and HEARTBEAT check around January 17th!! So....

There is hope heveasoul...you tested very early!! I don't know what would make you test so early

Okay...since Shannon says the Sept thread is BORING with just us... maybe I should post over there....

Caroline
#448 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 07:24 PM

Quote:
I don't know what would make you test so early
ah...took me a while to get it...cheeky thing, you, Madame Positive-at-9-DPO!

ok, I have about 1/2 an hour left to try and stroke off some of the things on a list I so optimistically wrote out this morning...!!

...but I'll check back with you all later!
#449 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 07:24 PM

First things first---Caroline, if you go post on the september mommies thread---it will still just be you and I--kwim??? :LOL :LOL
My doc usually gets me in same day or next day, I think it's just because of the holidays.
We need some more bfp's from here, cause you guys won't leave Caroline and I hanging all alone on the pregnancy boards! Will you??
#450 of 511 Old 12-29-2003, 07:42 PM

But Shannon..we could it make the most exciting thread on the site.....

We could talk about (not) and :Puke and

Sound like fun...now who will join us????

Caroline

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page