December 2ww!! - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-30-2003, 11:57 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Letia - I would definetely wait to test....I think you O'ed a couple days later than FF is saying. After the second + OPK....And it will save you stress if you wait!

Caroline, I am so gald you are feeling better. Deep breaths. Cramps are normal during early pregnancy. And if you do throw out that early test, all is normal correct? MUch and to you!

Welcome kimkabob5! Give it a few more days before you test again! I am the resident cheerleader in case you couldn't tell! :LOL I hope you stay here is SHORT SHORT SHORT!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2003, 12:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When do you think I should? ag We need a POAS smiley! :LOL
Old 12-31-2003, 12:11 AM

Caroline, I will be thinking of you and hoping things work out for you. From what I've read, a line is a line, and you can't use the darkness or lightness of the line to gage if your levels are decreasing as there is so much individual variation between tests. Good luck!
Old 12-31-2003, 12:55 AM

Hey Adina !

I missed your post about joining the 2-ww! Happy O, welcome!!!

Letia, can hack waiting a while longer? If you did O on CD 22, then tomorrow would be 9 DPO.
Old 12-31-2003, 01:05 AM

Yeah! Glad to have ya here!

Weeeeeeell, I was having a *serious nipple itch and to scratch it was bad! Ouch! I feel again! :LOL I didn't chart w/ FF last time, so I don't have any documentation of breat tenderness. I don't recall if it was that it was this early....closer to ....
Old 12-31-2003, 01:19 AM

Sending you some sanity vibes, Letia ! Let us know what you decide tomorrow.

I'm off to bed. hoping the temp stays nice'n'high tomorrow morning...My LP is usually 13-14 days, and tomorrow is 14 DPO. fingers crossed!

everyone! G'night!
Old 12-31-2003, 01:22 AM

:LOL
Old 12-31-2003, 02:05 AM

caroline, i pray your baby is fine. only think good thoughts, they can tell!

hevesoul, fingers crossed for you too.

thanks, letia. i know from the perfunctory scannings of this board that i am allowed by a 2 and a 1 yr old, that it has lots of people with other kids, i just hoped the embarassment of riches of recent babies i've had didn't irritate anyone

i know all about hannah's prayer, there's a reason #1 son is named 'samuel' 14 years is a long time to keep trying!

after i got off, i used the last stick. i wish auntie would go stay with some relatives who want her! sigh, with these cramps i knew it anyway. i could kind of feel crampy fallopian things happening around the time implantation would've occurred and was just clinging to hopes anyway. bright side, the baby will be 1 month older if we get pg next month.

now, i have not been charting my temp, but using the ov pred sticks- the temps are familiar to me, but these fern saliva things are sure new! is there any reason not to use the ov predictors or something, are they not relaiable? (i got a bunch cheap- 3 bucks a 5 pack + 1 pg test in the discount bin at walmart, but someone showed me a cheap place to get them in bulk online, if anyone is foregoing because of price- they can be spendy!)

i saw sierra here in passing- girl, i have a message for you somewhere else, just wanted to know how y'all are doing!

cy'all later, , suse (what a nice group of ladies! and congrats, trish! if i read that right! i have been too busy diapering and potty-training to stay hyena-ish, but i hope to be sewing a few more if those babies will ever let me pick up my sewing basket!)
Old 12-31-2003, 03:15 AM

Caroline... I've been lurking and just wanted to share with you that when I got preg w/dd, I had a blood test done 4-5 days after a +HPT (and that was 14 days post O), and my HCG was 74. Then, a few days later, it was done again & it was in the 360's. SO, DON'T give up hope yet!!!!!!! My little sugar-sweetie-pee upstairs sleeping can attest to this!!!!

to all the +++++ this month!!!
How wonderful!!

Amy
Old 12-31-2003, 03:38 AM
Administrator

Yes, where is Sierra? I had seen her in passing and I thought she and her partner were taking a break from ttc for a while...but then I haven't heard from her.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 12-31-2003, 05:33 AM

Caroline~ you and baby are going to be just fine! thinking of you!!

I am following with interest everyone's 2ww....Since I O'd so early in December, then got I was SO SO SO disappointed. I was hoping for some first time ttc luck.

Anyway, I have about 4 more days to O, so I dont fit in to any of the waits right now.

And welcome to kimkabob5!!!
Old 12-31-2003, 10:56 AM

Adina - welcome to 2ww "the land of limbo" , it is tough to wait.... a very long 2w
Caroline - wishing you the best....... sending you vibes!!
kimkabobs - Welcome! I hope everything works out for you the way you want!!
coleslaw - how are you?? Where are you these days????
shannon - how is the pregnancy going? Hopefully, we will be joining you soon in your September thread!!
heveasoul - Good luck! I know about CLOSELY watching those temps and hoping for high ones. I am only 7dpo and every morning, I wake up and pray it will stay above coverline. So far, it has!!!!!!!!
wannabemommie - hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm........ those symptoms, let us know when you test!!! By the way, what is Hannah's prayer? I could use all of the prayers I can get!
suseyblue - I'm not sure what is better. I've never used the fern tests and only just started using OPKs!
Velveteen - I'll probably still be here when you get here!
Hi to anyone I may have missed!!!
Sending to EVERYONE!!!!
Old 12-31-2003, 11:44 AM

let's get the NYE BFPs rolling

i got my BFP exactly 3 years ago...but at that point i was actually 1 week late :LOL

caroline,
Old 12-31-2003, 11:50 AM

Welcome new waiters! (am I allowed to welcome since I don't technically belong here anymore??)
Well, I was a little disapointed I took another FRER this morning and the line was not much darker than it had been 2 days ago. I'm likely fretting like Caroline--what the heck did I tell her again???
I was so tired yesterday, slept most of the day. Last night though I didn't have the morning sickness, was actually starving. We went to our favorite pub which will be no more in a couple weeks and I actually ate ribs and wings. Came home and had a non-alchoholic beer so I felt I'd had the entire pub experience. We had dinner early and were watching tv for a few hours and someone had chocolate cake--I told Steve, "I want cake" We don't keep stuff like that in the house, so he offered to go get me some. He came home with cream filled hostess cupcakes, those and a glass of milk hit the spot nicely.
Anyway, we have a wedding to go to today (dumb step brother of dh) so I suppose I need to go find something that will still fit me after my feast last night:LOL :LOL
Old 12-31-2003, 11:50 AM

Good Morning All!

How's everyone doing today?

so whew! yes, the temp is still high this morning (hope it's not just due to my cold!). Very high, in fact, so I'm reeeeeeally hoping that AF's window of opportunity will come and go without her showing!!

Thanks for all your wishes/thoughts!

I've thought of Sierra, too. Hope you've enjoyed your month off, and feel ready to return in January!

Debating whether or not to go a New Year's Eve gathering at a friend's out of town...dh definitely won't make it (he's caught my cold, and it seems to be at its worst), and I'm still coughing and blowing out green/yellow. ugh.

But I'm sooo happy to have a temp above the coverline, and no AF yet...!!

everyone!!
Old 12-31-2003, 12:13 PM

Awesome Hevasoul!!!!!!!!!!! This is your month, I can feel it!!!
So, you are testing on the 2nd right? When is AF due?? on the 1st??
Old 12-31-2003, 12:36 PM

Hey! Lots of different "faces!"

Oh no, Susey! I don't think so! The 's used to sting; but, that has gone away, and I've been really happy for those who have graduated. A lot of those have experience disappointment like I have too, or a long wait, which makes it all the sweeter. Don't be embarrased for you two blessing!

I imagine you *do know about HP! I was thinking of making Aarons middle Samuel, although we were checking into fil's middle. Aaron is a nick for Arrington, which is my family name. #1, who has gone on to be with the Lord, is my deceased daddy's first name Edward for *his middle. (first name Jordan)

Sorry no . The thing about it is that God knows the exact time is history all of us are to be born. No matter how much bding we do! :LOL

OPK's seem reliable to me!It was wierd though, I had a +, then -, finally +! have long cycles, so I had to figure out when to time taking them closer to O to not have to use another one! And yeah, $$$!

Last think I heard she was taking the holidays off, since they are having to work around the donors schedule. So, guess she feels she doesn't need to be here!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell....I call myself collecting fmu like yall gals! PIAC. (pee in a cup), gotta love those Stonyfield Farm Cups! :LOL I am all quiet when I wake this am around 4:30. I am trying to make sure it doesn't sound like I'm testing....and I don't want dh to find the fmu either! Well, later on this am, when I go in the bathroom and he's in the shower, (and my bladder feels *totally full ), and he says to me as I'm brushing, that he added his urine to the cup. :LOL What does *he need under the counter. We have toiletries in the drawers! He says that he wants to make sure we have enough HCG. I said he doesn't have any, and he says he read that our urine combined makes it. (he says crazy stuff like that! ) : I saw what are you doing down there , and he says that he was making sure I wasn't hiding a stick! :LOL Then asks me if I'm gonna test and I said no! : Now, how do yall's dh's not find it, and *mine.....OK, he's *too involved now! He knows where I hide fmu!

Bunches: Hannah's Prayer refers to this woman's struggle with IF during ancient times. It really ministered to me, and I started to make it my mantra-- I asked the Lord to give me this child and he has given me my request!

Shannon, I'm sure noone will kick you out! What did you decide about getting in? Waiting til the 5th? Don't *you get yourself worried to a fritter! dh is starting this of on the right foot!

Yay! Heveasoul! Doesn't sound like you will enjoy that gathering much!

I temped early again. I am *so sleepy, and Thank GOD, for the memory feature! Now, if it could save the time! :LOL I was looking at the clock, and it was maybe 4:37, w/ my temp time being 5 am this cycle. I was trying to figure out if I should adjust it, and if I have messed up some of my other temps! I remembered 20 minutes from tcoyf, and I remembered Adina saying up .1 every 1/2 hour early, down, every late. I am this wasn't *quite a half hour! But, a couple minutes more than the 20, which I thought I remembered you don't adjust during. I can't remember if I was adjusting up or down if it was over 20 minutes, even though it wasn't a 1/2 hour. : I'm *not getting bent out of shape today w/ this temp, (unadjusted) b/c you aren't supposed to obsess over just one. But, its lower than I want it to be, granted it doesn't require adjusting up. I'm debating about using that fmu today. I was thinking a at midnight, (dh says will we *make it ), would be special. I would be disappointed to see , though. But, symptoms have seemed promising! OH! reflux last night! : I ate *early and went to bed late, so it should be b/c I ate late! : I don't *want that symptom! Seems like I was peeing a lot yesterday. Hoping that's not a uti. Thought I was and had one! I think that's the latest on symptoms. Watching this acne. : Btw--the natural health consultant mentioned Burt's masque dotted on the pepperonies before you go to bed! It *works! Someone else had acne! This is my only test, I thought about even maybe waiting and testing closer to midnight, wondering if that would make a difference, rather than fmu. : Uh oh...am I going...... :LOL

That's the latest here! And I'm up to date on personals! I think I'm hungry. ag
Old 12-31-2003, 12:39 PM

Thanks for your words of encouragement, I do hope this is my month!!

Yup. According to OS, AF is due on the 1st (15 DPO), but for the last two cycles, it came on 14 DPO. I'll have to see how I feel. The plan is to test at 16 DPO (Friday), but I may break down tomorrow, or I may really just want to wait until Friday.

!!!
Old 12-31-2003, 12:56 PM

Ah ha, Letia - you and I were posting at the same time!

That's pretty funny that your dh found your cup'o'pee...!! Didn't I read somewhere that he lurks around here? He must have been on to you and your test-at-9-DPO-ways!

I'm not so sure about testing at midnight...will you be able to handle the let-down if it's too early, and ? You just might be putting too much pressure on yourself by testing at midnight at New Year's Eve...
Old 12-31-2003, 01:54 PM

I knooooooooooooow! He posted in pre-O. He hasn't been in 2ww. I'm kinda glad; but, I wonder if he's lurking....

I dont know...it might be a blow; but, then I guess I'd have to get me some more FRER's!

I still got my fmu, in case it might be better to use that for concentration.

dh is *still asking me if I've tested! I'm pretending I don't hear him! :LOL
Old 12-31-2003, 02:08 PM

where's the la-la-la-covering-ears-can't-hear-you smiley?

I think the FMU would be best, but then again, didn't Shannon comment on how some folks over at OS had pics of hpt results throughout the day as the lines got darker?

Yeah, think I'll call my friend and cancel... movie rentals never looked so enticing! cough cough...
Old 12-31-2003, 02:51 PM

Well, we got back from breakfast....DH moved his plate in front of me with catsup on it and I gagged...I love catsup, but the smell...WOO HOO!!! Since hCG is what makes the nasuea and all...maybe it IS going up!!

I want so badly for you all to test. but I also don't want you to be dissapointed....

Letia--your husband is so funny....what a lurker!!

Thanks for everyones well wishes....I WILL be okay!!

Caroline
Old 12-31-2003, 02:56 PM

Yay, Caroline! Who would have thought a person could be so happy to get nauseated?!

You will DEFINITELY be ok! I'm convinced the low hCg levels were due to testing so early! Hang in there!

I wish I could trade in some of these cold symptoms for pregnancy symptoms! At least I don't feel pre-menstrual...but then, I don't always get PMS-y...
Old 12-31-2003, 03:15 PM
Administrator

Bunches...oh how well I know the 2ww...this is # 18 for me....

ho hum...just waiting for the confirm from FF....

Old 12-31-2003, 03:24 PM

I was *just thinkin where *were you! And wondering where *is everybody!

Is everybody doing something except me. I will in a few hours....dh is at work, and I've done all my errands. I'm at *peak mode! Where are yall?
Old 12-31-2003, 04:18 PM

I'm here, Letia More or less, anyway...in between making dents in the mess that has accumulated while both dh and I have been sick...

Decided against going to the New Year's party...besides, there're be a preggo lady there, wouldn't want her to catch what I have...!

And hopefully there's a preggo lady here, too...time will tell...
Old 12-31-2003, 04:28 PM

I *did wash dishes this am before making breakfast and took more ornaments off the tree. I've been posting to my FF circle, reading in faq and sites link from the faq in OS hpt group....and thinking....

I've been so sane but now I'm melting down!

I have decided a couple of times to dip the stick!

I didn't see your earlier post and Carolines and was that Shannon? : I am too too reply! I need some support!
Old 12-31-2003, 04:37 PM

Letia, you will make it through this period. Hang on! Before you know it, we'll be in 2004, and it will be time for you to test.

We're all at risk of going at this stage of the game. You can ride this wave of anxiety.

You can and will get pregnant. It will happen.

Old 12-31-2003, 06:27 PM

I *lost it and dipped it, (FRER) and regretted it after I started. Not like I could put it back in the wrapper! : BFN! I am discouraged; but, I will not wait until 14 dpo, I thought FF said. I was wondering if I shoulda used a more sensitive one. A girl in my FF circle used a dollar store test which had a 20 or 25 ml sensitivity. I thought about getting one or seeing if the OB med assistant can get me some! I think they aren't working today though.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...speaking of symptoms...WARNING: SERIOUS TMI (we all are aiming to get aren't we and its common....I got one early : ) Hemerrhoids!?! Feels like a flare up! (where's the scratchin on a post smilie?) :LOL

Happy New Year! I guess I should take a shower before dh gets here! We have a service with our sister church later on NYE; but, this time we are having one at our church to end our fast this month, earlier this year! Then get back and catch Inspirational Network's Celebration broadcast going on and bring in the New Year w/ them! (they are just in the other part of the state; but, we usually have stuff with our own church each year)

I guess everyone is doing stuff and I'm the only one here!

Here's to 2004 babies! (Martinelli's. Knudsen for me)

Old 12-31-2003, 11:56 PM
Banned

Well, I got my surge yesterday, so I'm going to put myself in this group, though not totally sure I o'd today : . If i do o tomorrow, that will give me a VERY short LP, unless my cycle were to be longer this month to compensate. I really don't know if I should be concerned about my lp or not at this point : . I had a bad virus and a lot of stress at the beginning of my usual fertile time, so I'm hoping that's just thrown things off. I did not have LP problems previously. But I'm having no spotting at all, isn't that usually a sign of LPD? In any case, vitamin B and Vitex will hopefully correct that if it even is an issue, witht he nursing and all.

User Tag List