December 2ww!! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-03-2003, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Trish!!! YAY!!!! We posted at the same time!!!! WOOHOO!!! Congrats!!!

Come back and give us some of that babydust!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2003, 05:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Old 12-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Administrator

{rolling in the baby dust!!!}

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 12-03-2003, 05:54 PM

Congratulations Trish!!!

Have a fantastic, healthy pregnancy!!

Thanks for the dust!!!
Old 12-03-2003, 07:32 PM

Wow!!! Congrats Trish--what a sneeky way to tell us you're pregnant!!!! Hoping we can all join you shortly.
Alright, 96 hours without this board????? I don't think I can do it!! And I'm testing on Sunday!!! (course I'll likely be testing before that as well--but come on!!)
Hevasoul, you will definitely have to update us from the beach, we can't wait for 2 weeks to find out if you're having a completely alcholal free vacation But if we don't hear from you before you go--have a great time!
Boy, I actually work most of today and I missed like 20 posts--gonna have to stop this :
Have we heard from Alexis and Kristie at all today? Hevasoul I must say your ability to keep track of everyones test dates impresses me
Old 12-03-2003, 08:07 PM

Adina, I have no insight to your cramping....I think I had them really early with one of my pregnancies...I don't remember though! Sorry!

Amy..sorry..see you over at pre-O?

Trish, congratualtions!!!!! That is wonderful news!!!!

In case I was a little unsure that it was actually my period, I am officially sure now, after checking all day for it to stop so I could call it "spotting"...:

Caroline
Old 12-03-2003, 08:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Congratulations Trish

Amy and Caroline ~ I'm sorry AF found you guys.

Adina~ Keeping fingers crossed, hoping temp goes up for you tomorrow!

Arduinna~ Welcome to the wait.

Well, the spotting I had is gone.
AF is due for me on Sun. or Mon.
Still planning on waiting till next Fri. morning to test if no AF.
Thank you Trish for the baby dust!

It is going to be weird having MDC down.
Hope the boards are only down for a short time.
Old 12-03-2003, 08:40 PM

Here's me

Soaking up the baby dust.

Yeah Trish!

I guess the downtime will make being away for the weekend easier, but I don't think I can stand waiting to see how it comes out for everyone!
Old 12-03-2003, 08:43 PM

Congratulations Trish!!

Happy nine months and beyond!!!
Old 12-03-2003, 08:43 PM

Scratch that:

The move has been moved! Everybody can post like demons this weekend.

Old 12-03-2003, 09:15 PM

CONGRATULATIONS TRISH
Old 12-03-2003, 09:51 PM

Hi everybody!

First off a big huge hug to Letia and Amy (and Caroline?) Sorry gals -- best of luck this next month! I know you will all get your babies! take care of yourselves...

Congrats to Trish!!!!! Whooohoooo!!!!

OK, to go back to what a few other people were saying earlier -- my dh (and his parents as well) are all "wait two months" people. My mom and I are intuition people -- both of us "feel" that I am pregnant, but no, it has not been confirmed. (No AF yet, though, either!!) So, due to my dh's total skepticism, I am going to (maybe) sneak out and buy a new frer and test the day after my birthday (borthday is friday, just in case you're keeping track). No AF!

Now, Adina, to the weird cramping pains -- hmmm... I was having those a *lot* last week (and maybe even the week before? I forget). One day, it even spread down my leg and became a leg cramp (and since then, the cramps have gone away, to the best of my ability to remember -- I have written some of this down in my journal, but good luck finding it! I am starting to use my blog to write down these things, but didn't start til two days ago.)

The cramps were not at all like period cramps (which I feel more in my lower back) except one day, when I was in more pai). They were more like twinges. And my lower back really hurt (that was the day of the big pains). I do, however, think that the day of the biggest pain was the day I was *completely* constipated (I have IBS, so that is normally a problem for me, but this was a little worse than normal). So I think a large part of it was all the gas being trapped.

Anyway, it is hard to describe these things, dontcha think? I never have quite the right vocabulary....

Ok, I'm outta here until at least tomorrow -- no scratch that, tomorrow I have a facial scheduled, and then a special day my dh has planned for me. (I'm going out with some girlfriends tonight). Ok, so maybe you might not hear from me until friday - and maybe I will have tested again by then!

Best of luck to everyone testing this weekend!!!! And patience vibes to all those who are just starting the wait

alexis
Old 12-03-2003, 09:54 PM

Congratulations Trish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adina, what you are describing with your cramps sounds just like what I had before my BFP. They started about a week before af was supposed to show and lasted for about three-four weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Brandi

reading.gif

mom to dd-99, dd-01, dd-born still@40w 7/04, ds-05, dd-08, dd-10, dd-13

love and light

Old 12-03-2003, 10:25 PM

Trish, that is awesome!!!!!!!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Old 12-04-2003, 12:17 AM
Administrator

Oh Brandi, you just made me so very very happy!!!! Boy I hope that is what this is!!!

Anyone who has been pregnant, did you check your cervix? What did it do? I know what mine does before my period, but I am not sure what it does otherwise...cause well never been pregnant and all.

Oh man, deep breaths!!!

Old 12-04-2003, 03:11 AM

Congrats Trish!!!!

Hope to join you in about 3 weeks!!!
Old 12-04-2003, 04:22 AM

Ladies, ladies, ladies

A BIIIIIG hug to those whom AF found!

My goodness...one day away from you girls and I am having withdrawls :LOL GOOD NEWS the boards stay open till next week! The new server will be smokin though huh?

TRISH... GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!

Well girlies,
I am on cd 39 here HELLO! No signs of AF still having some pg symptoms so I'll test ONE more time whenever I get a hold of those tests.I must admit I am sooooo confused.I do feel slightly pg but I keep thinking that it's because I'm so late etc.

Is it normal for AF not to show up once it comes back ?

A note on the early cramps.That is always a norm for me in early pgcy.I always cramp right away...even before I have tested positive.Another reason why it's so hard for me to use that as a sign for AF or possible BFP cause they are similar.They DO feel slightly different than AF cramps can't exlain it though.I say it's a great hopefilled sign!!!!

Signing off

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
Old 12-04-2003, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AdinaL
Letia & Caroline Sorry she found you! Let's hear it for Xmas babies!!!

I am hanging out. My temp went down today....which was a little disconcerting. But here is the weird thing...I have been cramping for three days now. Which is WAY early. I usually cramp the two days before my period...and that is it. So here I have been having cramps for three days and I am 4 days out from my period. And they have been strange cramps, more like all over ache than actual cramps. BUt they have been pretty consistent. And usually when the cramps start, my cervix softens and opens in prep for my period. BUt it is still VERY closed.

Any input? Help me!!! I am obsessing!!!
:LOL
OMG! I am having the exact same symptoms. It is really weird for me too. My period is due I think Tuesday next week. And I have been having cramps for the past couple of days. I keep expecting to wipe and see blood, but nothing! I *never* have cramps before my AF.

:

Mel
Old 12-04-2003, 01:20 PM

Hi All. Just checking in (because I can. So glad mdc doesn't go down until next week...but I can quit anytime I want...!! :LOL )

Yeah, Shannon, that pesky work, interfering with our boards time, honestly!! I really hope to be able to check in with you all before I head out on Saturday morning...!

CD 28, 12 DPO...waiting till Sat to test...

I get twinges, too, but I am ignoring all symptoms, I've been down that road before....soooo LALALA can't hear you, you symptoms checkers!

to everybody!
Old 12-04-2003, 02:37 PM

Adina-I knew I was missing something in my previous post! I usually check my cervix when af is due and this time when I checked it was tightly closed. It felt so different, at first I was not sure what I was feeling. It was so hard and almost dry and so tight, which is very strange for me, because even when I am at the closed stage in my cycles, it still feels a bit open (due to having two kids). But this time it was closed tight, made me think soemthing was definately going on! I want to hear about your BFP so badly!
When do you plan to test?

Brandi

reading.gif

love and light

Old 12-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Hi ladies!! Temp went up this morning. Not as much as I would have liked, but it is pretty abnormal for it to go up on 11dpo...usually I have started the downward trend to af by now. So that is good. I still have cramps...Not sure what the heck is up really.

Brandi - thanks!! I checked my cervix this morning and it feels a little more open, but still really firm, which is odd. I don't think it feel like it normally does before my period, but the open part isn't helping me out. As for testing...not until I am really super late...like Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't think I can handle seeing another BFN. And my temps usually give me a clue about whether or not af is coming. I haven't bought a pregnancy test in months!

So there you go...my daily update! I still have no idea what is up...I do know it is way weird for me to have been having cramps from 6 dpo....And I am still three days out from and I don't really feel like my period is getting ready to be here. Aw jeez...I don't know.

Old 12-04-2003, 04:07 PM

Hang in there!

Brandi

reading.gif

love and light

Old 12-04-2003, 04:08 PM

Adina! I am also having cramping and more gas So I am not sure if the "cramping" I am feeling is GI stuff or uterine stuff. I am so praying for you!

Sorry to those who af got to . Hang in there ladies

My little update...Temp was way up this morning and I have still been very ligthly bleeding/heavy spotting for the past few days. : I even POAS three times yesterday alone! Twice in the morning and once after dinner. They were all BFP and those were even the cheapie tests. I made an appointment to see my naturopath today to see if she has any more advice for me for right now. (She is also a midwife ) I am getting more hopeful and really hoping that won't bite me in the a## later. Keep those sticky vibes coming!

Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

Old 12-04-2003, 04:11 PM

Brandi

reading.gif

love and light

Old 12-04-2003, 04:21 PM
Administrator

Cheryl - If gas is a pg symptom...then I am most definetely pg!!! Sorry tmi I am sure! I am sending sticky vibes your way!!!!

Old 12-04-2003, 04:41 PM

Trish, congrats!!!!!

naturegirl, everything sounds just fabulous! I totally understand being nervous, but things keep going in the right direction, I think this is it for you!

Adina, I am so excited for you, this sounds just perfect! Obnoxiously positive looks like it may be working! I am so excited for next week, I really hope the boards are open Tuesday and Wednesday!

Milky, what is going on! Do you have symptoms? Oooo, I want to hear about a great test from you soon!

OK, can't tear myself away, I must keep up on everyone.... marching back to pre-o where I belong.

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

Old 12-04-2003, 04:52 PM

Cheryl!!!

Adina!

How exciting!!

Hang in there, everyone!
Old 12-04-2003, 05:53 PM

It all sounds good to me Cheryl!! but I think a visit to the midwife/naturopath would put your (and our) mind at ease!!
I didn't test again this morning, I may test tomorrow, or maybe wait for sat morning!
I had a dentist appt this morning and the hygenist is 5 mos pregnant--claims she didn't know until she was 10wks--I simply CANNOT BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, Alexis, Milki, test already!!!!!!! Enquiring minds want to know!!
Old 12-04-2003, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Everyone's cycles seem so promising, this is exciting. It won't be long till we have a bunch more BFP's!!

I am 11dpo, temp still high, no spotting or signs of AF. Believing more and more that the spotting was implantation, and that I am pregnant. Only time will tell huh.

I may have to break down and test on Wed. but will be trying to hold out for Fri.

Goodluck everyone!!
Old 12-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Administrator

I just want a simple sign. I want my left hand pinky finger to turn neon highlighter green!! Then I would know. There would be no waiting and no testing and insecurity...just a BRIGHT GREEN FINGER!!!

Oh how nice that would be.

Still have cramps. Cervix, last I checked, was softer and seemed more open. We will see I suppose. I am completely obsessed at this point.

Ugh, how am I going to wait until Sunday for af? How am I going to wait even longer to test...oh right, hate seeing negative tests!

oy.

User Tag List