No-Testers in the New Year - Page 24 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#691 of 712 Old 01-30-2009, 08:17 PM
 
Tear78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In Our Garden
Posts: 4,437
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I miss you ladies!!! I made a commitment to DH to stop logging in so much, because I felt like (what with sleeping 50% of my free time now) I wasn't living my life with him because I was on the computer so much. It's so good to check in and see how you're all doing!

I know I'm hopelessly out of touch, but I'm thinking of you all! Lauren, I'm so happy for you because you have O'd, and you may even find your BFP in the next days. Your body is regulating itself, and I think your LP will just starting getting longer...don't give up hope!

MrsTC - I have been in a deep hole in my life, in regards to a different topic, and I know that the heart can hurt very deeply. In those times of pain, it is easy to feel alone, and it's easy to feel like nobody else understands how much you're hurting. However, there is a sort of clarity that helps you find and hold what is most dear to you. It sounds like you may be finding the same thing. I know it led me to personal growth. I hope that you are doing ok, and I totally understand pulling away from the TTC fixation. We love you, and we're sending you support beams even though you won't be able to be here in the same way. Just please let us know that you're ok if you can. :

Ladies, sorry for the totally inadequate response to all your situations! I'm thinking about you all!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses
 

Tear78 is online now  
#692 of 712 Old 01-30-2009, 08:45 PM
 
KellyTTC#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 590
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
Kelly - Sorry AF arrived. I hope that your visit to the RE is encouraging. Have you visited one before? I know in Canada referrals to specialists are hard to come by (my XH is Canadian though lives in the US, and my X-in-laws live in Northern Ontario). Keep us posted on what you find out.
OK, So I'm getting over AF arriving & trying to psyched up about my next cycle. We've been waiting since October for an appointment with an RE... and before that my family doctor put me off for a year and and half because he thought we should keep trying before seeking help... so I'm getting excited about next week to finally get started on getting some help/answers... I kinda scared but am looking forward to figuring things out...

Tresa: Hope you are doing well! I'm still thinking of you!

BeauGeek: I look forward to stalking you over the next few days... even if you don't have temps to look at

BelovedK: Good for you to decide to wait to POAS!

Lisko15: Hope you are feeling better!

Lauren: Your chart is still looking good to me

Hope everyone is doing well!!

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
KellyTTC#1 is offline  
#693 of 712 Old 01-30-2009, 09:29 PM
 
Court's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: on cloud 9
Posts: 771
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyTTC#1 View Post
OK, So I'm getting over AF arriving & trying to psyched up about my next cycle. We've been waiting since October for an appointment with an RE... and before that my family doctor put me off for a year and and half because he thought we should keep trying before seeking help... so I'm getting excited about next week to finally get started on getting some help/answers... I kinda scared but am looking forward to figuring things out...
Oh yay, I'm so glad you'll be getting some answers (hopefully). I've been wanting to ask you if there was a specific situation you were dealing with, since I noticed how long you'd been trying, but didn't want to be intrusive. Well, here's hoping it's something that's easily found and fixed!

AFM: I've been trying not to hang around here too much cause it does drive me crazy. It's fun for the first couple months, but it is hard seeing everyone else get pregs. TTC is definitely not for the faint of heart. 9dpo here, and my new mantra is "I don't know." Everytime I start imagining what could be, or could not be...I stop myself and the feelings and just repeat in my head "I don't know." Hoping that helps me stay balanced and centered.

Love to everyone.... xxxooo

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

Court is offline  
#694 of 712 Old 01-31-2009, 01:28 AM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
Lauren, I'm so happy for you because you have O'd, and you may even find your BFP in the next days. Your body is regulating itself, and I think your LP will just starting getting longer...don't give up hope!
awww thanks honey!!! It means a lot to hear your advice, I can use all I can get I hope to have some good news in the upcoming months...

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#695 of 712 Old 01-31-2009, 02:42 PM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lauren, I know you got a BFN today, but opw look at your LP! That is wonderfully long.

Court, Hi! I understand about not hanging around mch. Last month I got too obsessive even though I tried not to. I think this month will be easier for me to not obsess because...

1. The fact that I even O'd was a pleasant surprise
2. I have lots of other things on my plate such as: our house selling, my doula workshop, and visit my folks. All in the next two weeks.

Anyway, I hope you get a BFP.

AFM: 6DPO. Not much going on. My nose bled a bit this AM after blowing it but I'm sure it's the dry air. Been slightly achy feeling in the pelvic area. Temps are steadily going up, which is normal. No spotting yet which is good as OI tend to bee an early spotter. I hope the herbal/hormonal regime I did keeps the spotting away entirely.

Good morning, everyone! It's a lovely Saturday morning here!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
#696 of 712 Old 01-31-2009, 03:42 PM
 
witchypants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In my own little witchy world
Posts: 297
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi I'm new here!
Last cycle I took 3 ept on dpo 10, 12, 14 - all of which were negative and then AF showed up at the end of dpo 14.
After that I vowed never to be an early tester again! So here I am...
I'm currently at 6dpo and while I could test on dpo 16 or 17 - I'm planning on holding out until Valentines Day (Sat Feb 14th) which will be 19dpo. It'll be hard for me not to cave in on 16 or 17 dpo - BUT I really think I can do it!!!
Help me be strong!

:
witchypants is offline  
#697 of 712 Old 01-31-2009, 08:13 PM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchypants View Post
Hi I'm new here!
Last cycle I took 3 ept on dpo 10, 12, 14 - all of which were negative and then AF showed up at the end of dpo 14.
After that I vowed never to be an early tester again! So here I am...
I'm currently at 6dpo and while I could test on dpo 16 or 17 - I'm planning on holding out until Valentines Day (Sat Feb 14th) which will be 19dpo. It'll be hard for me not to cave in on 16 or 17 dpo - BUT I really think I can do it!!!
Help me be strong!

:
Welcome witchypants, you can do it! We are cycle buddlies!! I am not going to test until Friday the 13th.

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
#698 of 712 Old 01-31-2009, 08:19 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just read that as many as 1/3 of pregnancy tests will not show positive until 4-6 days after a missed period. GEESH. I am so confused right now. I just can't shake it that maybe I did not Ovulate after all... but my boobs are KILLING me now and I had crazy EWCM around the time FF said I ovulated... I am supposed to get a pg test at the hospital on monday but I want a blood one, I think. They want to give me a urine one. Those are obviously not working for me .

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#699 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 11:45 AM
 
Tear78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In Our Garden
Posts: 4,437
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lauren, your chart has a clear temp shift if you ask me. I would be SO surprised if you didn't ovulate!!! Fight for a blood test! I have heard stories of people that never got a positive HPT, and my OBgyn says he has very little faith in those pee sticks. Even if you're not preggers, though, I still, FIRMLY, believe that you O'd! Don't let yourself get down about that!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses
 

Tear78 is online now  
#700 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 11:56 AM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
Lauren, your chart has a clear temp shift if you ask me. I would be SO surprised if you didn't ovulate!!! Fight for a blood test! I have heard stories of people that never got a positive HPT, and my OBgyn says he has very little faith in those pee sticks. Even if you're not preggers, though, I still, FIRMLY, believe that you O'd! Don't let yourself get down about that!
THANKS!! I TOTALLY OD!!! Because today I am spottin/light flo. I can't believe I ever doubted myself!! Now I am excited to get those blood tests she wants and get on with my cycle and bding and babymaking . I feel good now, like I understand my body better and I have faith that it can do it again-- but this time we will try to time it better .

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#701 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 01:24 PM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
THANKS!! I TOTALLY OD!!! Because today I am spottin/light flo. I can't believe I ever doubted myself!! Now I am excited to get those blood tests she wants and get on with my cycle and bding and babymaking . I feel good now, like I understand my body better and I have faith that it can do it again-- but this time we will try to time it better .
We told you you O'd. Look at your chart, chica, that is one great ovulation and one great LP!! How exciting! I hope next month is a baby-making month for you!

AFM: 7DPO, nothing real new, though I feel like I'm going pee a lot. Of course I do try and stay hydrated more in the winter, too, so that is probably it. My temps are higher than they have ever been at this point in my cycle, so at least they aren't too low!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
#702 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 01:27 PM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Also, It's February! So do yall want to start a February thread? This one is getting a bit long..

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
#703 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 01:55 PM
 
Tear78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In Our Garden
Posts: 4,437
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
My temps are higher than they have ever been at this point in my cycle, so at least they aren't too low!
That's a great sign, Kali! I don't mean to get you to fixate on symptoms, but that happened to me both times I later got a positive pee stick. :

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses
 

Tear78 is online now  
#704 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 03:13 PM
 
Court's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: on cloud 9
Posts: 771
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti;13102985[B
Court[/B], Hi! I understand about not hanging around mch. Last month I got too obsessive even though I tried not to. I think this month will be easier for me to not obsess because...

1. The fact that I even O'd was a pleasant surprise
2. I have lots of other things on my plate such as: our house selling, my doula workshop, and visit my folks. All in the next two weeks.

Anyway, I hope you get a BFP.
Thanks Kali, I hope you get your BFP too. Your chart looks great, and I'm glad you O'd too. Sounds like you've got a busy two weeks, have fun!

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

Court is offline  
#705 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 04:12 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kali, your chart DOES look great!! How awesome would it be if you got pregnant on a cycle you thought was doomed??

I hope you are right about oing again... I am trying to O a bit earlier this time (day 29 is better then nothing, but day 14 is my goal ).

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#706 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 04:14 PM
 
witchypants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In my own little witchy world
Posts: 297
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
We are cycle buddlies!! I am not going to test until Friday the 13th.
Oh that's so cool!!! I just want to test on a day my husband will acutally be home - and since his days off are Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday I figured if I can just hold off past Wed & Thurs and make it to Sat then it could be a fun little Valentine's thing!
witchypants is offline  
#707 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 05:11 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I am trying to O a bit earlier this time (day 29 is better then nothing, but day 14 is my goal ).
Tell me about it! :

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#708 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 05:34 PM
 
witchypants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In my own little witchy world
Posts: 297
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I am trying to O a bit earlier this time (day 29 is better then nothing, but day 14 is my goal ).
Okay I just have to ask - how are you trying to change when you ovulate and why - sorry I has the dumbs...
witchypants is offline  
#709 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 06:19 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchypants View Post
Okay I just have to ask - how are you trying to change when you ovulate and why - sorry I has the dumbs...
my body is just now starting to work again for some reason, possibly related to BCPs and possibly because I had too low body fat for a while. So now I am hoping my cycles continue to normalize and I O earlier and earlier until I have perfect 28 day cycles My sister had the same thing happen after she stopped BCPs. One year and no cycle, then a 40 day cycle, then a 38 day, then 30, then 28... or something along those lines.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#710 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 07:01 PM
 
BeauGeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hockeytown, MI
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
Also, It's February! So do yall want to start a February thread? This one is getting a bit long..
Id say go for it

Married Mom to K(8), K(7) & C born March 23rd.
BeauGeek is offline  
#711 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 08:47 PM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Kali, your chart DOES look great!! How awesome would it be if you got pregnant on a cycle you thought was doomed??

I hope you are right about oing again... I am trying to O a bit earlier this time (day 29 is better then nothing, but day 14 is my goal ).
That's be nice, eh? And also I wish I O'd early as well. Ah well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchypants View Post
Oh that's so cool!!! I just want to test on a day my husband will acutally be home - and since his days off are Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday I figured if I can just hold off past Wed & Thurs and make it to Sat then it could be a fun little Valentine's thing!
That's why I want to test Friday so I can not tell my DH until V-Day- I'm going to get a V-Day gift from the baby or something you know.

I'm going to start a February Thread!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
#712 of 712 Old 02-01-2009, 09:12 PM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Join Us On the Feb 1-15th Thread HERE!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off