January ***Conceiving in our 20's*** - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#301 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 02:09 AM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytonPlace View Post
mrscompgeek - I would want to go interview the CNMs, OBs and the HB midwife before making any decisions. There is actually an OB where I live that is very pro-natural childbirth. She was a doula for 13 years before going to medical school and she had 2 of her own children at home. She works with a CNM and they actually fight for women to get the natural births they want at the hospital they deliver at. Within the past year, they had their privileges suspended at that hospital over a situation involving a homebirth transfer but they fought for it and were able to get everything cleared up. Our local ICAN group is so in love with them. I just wanted to share that story because while the majority of OBs are not interested in natural birth, you never know when one is around that will suprise you.


I tested again this morning and it was once again, as white as white can be. Normally I would say I definitely think I'm out this cycle but my temp is still high. It has never stayed high for this long so that's the only thing that has me holding out for hope.

Mrscompgeek, I agree. Interview all options. But I am a BIG pro-homebirth person. So many (like seriously almost all) of my friends have had c-sections or unnecessary intervention in the hospital. It is so scary to me. Having my first son at home was so great. Yeah, it hurt, duh. But it was just so wonderful to be at home, in my place, no people I didn't know wandering in and out, the temperature I wanted, the clothes (or lack of) that I wanted, laboring in the tub, listening to my music, bathing with baby afterward, no rush to cut the cord, no rush to have him weighed or measured or whatever, no goop in his eyes, immediate breastfeeding/skin contact...

I could go on and on. I look forward so much to doing it again that I daydream about the birth more than any other part of the pregnancy.

BTW, PaytonPlace, chart looks good. Good luck!!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
#302 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 12:51 PM
 
binkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Adrian, MI
Posts: 1,446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry I don't post here so much. I'm trying to focus on other things, and seeing everyone I know graduate and move on while I'm still here really gets me down, you know? There are a few of us left from when I first came here, but not so many. It's discouraging, so I just... stay away. :\
binkin is offline  
#303 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 01:37 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by binkin View Post
Sorry I don't post here so much. I'm trying to focus on other things, and seeing everyone I know graduate and move on while I'm still here really gets me down, you know? There are a few of us left from when I first came here, but not so many. It's discouraging, so I just... stay away. :\
Binkin, I remember you. I came to the TTC forum for a brief stay in August, then I left because my husband fell ill and decided it wasn't a good time to TTC. You were part of Zen's clan- what happened to that anyways?

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#304 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 03:34 PM
 
binkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Adrian, MI
Posts: 1,446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I remember you too, Shwarma. I have been here on and off for like 16+ months, and it just... gets depressing.
binkin is offline  
#305 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 06:42 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Where is everyone? Nobody is posting. . .
Not much going on to report for me. Just taking my Maca. I started drinking my Red raspberry leaf tea every morning again. I was doing it for about 6 months then ran out of it and got out of the habit so Im back to that now too. I had a ton of CM yesterday and it stretched about 4 inches I bet but nothing on the OPK or Temps. . ..
mrscompgeek is offline  
#306 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 08:17 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
You were part of Zen's clan- what happened to that anyways?
I think there was a big controverial thing about it... not sure, but I don't think it was allowed?

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#307 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 08:17 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
I had a ton of CM yesterday and it stretched about 4 inches I bet but nothing on the OPK or Temps. . ..
OMG, me too!! So I bd'd but I honestly think someone is playing tricks on me...

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#308 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 09:11 PM - Thread Starter
 
Snow~Pea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,859
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey binkin, sorry things are taking so long for you, I understand why its not fun to be here anymore. But, I'm glad you stop by every once in a while. And is that ewcm I see? On cd10? Very promising.

AFM: Still waiting on AF. I took the last of the provera on Thursday, so she should be here with in the next week I hope. I just am so ready to start the next cycle. Hopefully it will be more productive than this one. I really hope I ovulate this month, this anovulatory crap really sucks because you don't even have a chance. Although I have to admit, the break from all the pressure of ttc has been a little relaxing.

Hope everyone is having a good (fertile) weekend!

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Snow~Pea is offline  
#309 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 09:21 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
So I bd'd but I honestly think someone is playing tricks on me...
Hope not! I'm anxious for your temp to jump already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
AFM: Still waiting on AF. I took the last of the provera on Thursday, so she should be here with in the next week I hope. I just am so ready to start the next cycle. Hopefully it will be more productive than this one. I really hope I ovulate this month, this anovulatory crap really sucks because you don't even have a chance. Although I have to admit, the break from all the pressure of ttc has been a little relaxing.
Pea- I was wondering where you were at- you've been quiet. I'm also chart-stalking you, as well. Hoping to see results from the Provera!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#310 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 09:47 PM
 
binkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Adrian, MI
Posts: 1,446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
<3 Sweet Pea. Yeah, I've been keeping up with my EPO and things and i seem to be ovulating at least 3-5 days earlier than I was before. So that HAS to be a good thing! It's just... I find I don't want to focus on the TTC as much as I once did. KWIM?

So, I'll try to remember to do a Monday Check In this week. I'm hoping for an Inauguration Day conception
binkin is offline  
#311 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 11:15 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
OMG, me too!! So I bd'd but I honestly think someone is playing tricks on me...
Yeah me too. Like Ill have CM for a few days and Ill BD like 3 days straight then stop for a week, then Ill get CM again and BD a couple days. . . My luck Im probably fertile in the off times I dont have CM and Im taking a break from BDing. . . Lol That would be my luck. .
mrscompgeek is offline  
#312 of 639 Old 01-17-2009, 11:56 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Shannon... I am just so ready to TTC with regular ovulation. I am so jealous of women whose bodies' seem to work... sad, I know... I just really want a baby, especially with having my husbands brother here (he is 1 years old...) I am 26. I AM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#313 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 11:08 AM
 
Hesperia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In limbo between our dreams
Posts: 2,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been 'away' from this forum to keep mental sanity. Trying to stay focused on other things in my life right now (lots going on, so that's good).

I guess I'm having some symptoms...of something, not sure.

I'm at CD 20 - so 11 more days until AF.
Generally I O at 14 days, I don't temp, but I follow body signs.

I've had tender breasts since about 3 days after ovulation, generally I don't get them until a few days before my expected AF. Actually, I'm going to say they are now sore, not just tender.
I'm SO nauseated right now. Like, heavy swallowing to keep from being sick. I haven't thrown up is almost 4 years....

Trying not to think too much about these 'symptoms' since, as well all know, it could very well be in my head.

I do get sick feeling before my period...I've just spent an hour going back through my charts looking for when I normally get sore BB's and sick feeling, and it is generally CD 27-30, not CD 16 onwards.....
Maybe maca is going to bring my period really early, who knows.

Ah yes, I stopped taking the maca after suspected O date...I wasn't really certain as to why I would keep taking it, you know? Plus I think I was just needed a break from it.

So, I'm off to make myself a cleansing juice (cuc, celery, parley, ginger for the sore tummy) and get my birthing material ready for my client.

I'm sure I'll be around these woods more often now that I'm fully into my TWW, amazing how fast time goes when you aren't in your TWW, I feel like I was in it just yesterday (and, my cycles are 'longish').

Hope everyone is keeping AF away.

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
Hesperia is offline  
#314 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 12:00 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
so FF gave me crosshairs. I am 10 dpo? . riiiiiiiiight...

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#315 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 12:26 PM
 
astar326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 769
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by binkin View Post
I remember you too, Shwarma. I have been here on and off for like 16+ months, and it just... gets depressing.
I find I don't want to focus on the TTC as much as I once did. KWIM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
I've been 'away' from this forum to keep mental sanity.
i agree with both of your posts (21 months ttc and counting for me), so i take a break when i feel it is needed.

: Hesperia & binkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I am so jealous of women whose bodies' seem to work... sad, I know... I just really want a baby, especially with having my husbands brother here (he is 1 years old...) I am 26. I AM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh i hear you. dh's son is turing 2 yo this april which marks for me when we started our ttc process.

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

astar326 is offline  
#316 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 01:21 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok so now I just found a TON of ewcm... like crazy amounts... I am so confused.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#317 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 01:34 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
ok so now I just found a TON of ewcm... like crazy amounts... I am so confused.
You must be playing with your temps while I was looking b/c your cross-hairs keep changing. I dunno, looks kinda like your temps can't make up their mind! If your still getting EWCM, I'd say your still gearing up to O. Although it's a long cycle, it can still be productive- so keep BDing!

AFM: Feeling so crampy, ate two pieces of yellowcake w/ chocolate frosting for breakfast- for sure AF is on the way today. That's OK though. I wasn't too into this cycle really. It was too wierd.

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#318 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 01:37 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
You must be playing with your temps while I was looking b/c your cross-hairs keep changing. I dunno, looks kinda like your temps can't make up their mind! If your still getting EWCM, I'd say your still gearing up to O. Although it's a long cycle, it can still be productive- so keep BDing!

AFM: Feeling so crampy, ate two pieces of yellowcake w/ chocolate frosting for breakfast- for sure AF is on the way today. That's OK though. I wasn't too into this cycle really. It was too wierd.
I was playing with my temps-- you caught me. BUT I have all the real ones in the notes, so I put it back in. For the next cycle I am so temping vaginally and keeping the same temp instead of temping two - three times. I am the worst temper. There is NO way that I od already, this EWCM is out of control. That does not happen after O!!!

about your cake: that could be a pg symptom too -- cravings??

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#319 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 01:54 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I was playing with my temps-- you caught me. BUT I have all the real ones in the notes, so I put it back in. For the next cycle I am so temping vaginally and keeping the same temp instead of temping two - three times. I am the worst temper. There is NO way that I od already, this EWCM is out of control. That does not happen after O!!!

about your cake: that could be a pg symptom too -- cravings??
Seriously, I've Vtemping next cycle too. No, I'm not pg, I feel as if I'm going to gush as any moment (sorry for the visual ) and my temps are sinking.

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#320 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 06:55 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think my mother in law is ovulating now... I hope her fertility vibes rub off on me

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#321 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 07:07 PM
 
PaytonPlace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KCMO
Posts: 672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AF is here today. UGHHHHHH. This cycle I am going full force. I'm not drinking any alcohol during O time (even though I should be Oing pretty much on Super Bowl Sunday), I'm going to use my Instead cups and Preseed and we are going to BD only missionary or doggy style for like 10 days straight as soon as I get watery CM and I'm going to try using the B6 vitamin instead of the Prometrium to help my LP. This monthly disappointment is getting really old!!!!!

freethinking mom to DD 4/2006 and DS 1/2010
PaytonPlace is offline  
#322 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 08:03 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I think my mother in law is ovulating now... I hope her fertility vibes rub off on me
Oh how do you know your mother in law is ovulating???
mrscompgeek is offline  
#323 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 08:35 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytonPlace View Post
AF is here today. UGHHHHHH. This cycle I am going full force. I'm not drinking any alcohol during O time (even though I should be Oing pretty much on Super Bowl Sunday), I'm going to use my Instead cups and Preseed and we are going to BD only missionary or doggy style for like 10 days straight as soon as I get watery CM and I'm going to try using the B6 vitamin instead of the Prometrium to help my LP. This monthly disappointment is getting really old!!!!!
Aw sorry PaytonPlace!! Better luck this cycle.

I am in a horrible mood. A horrible situation with my cousin visiting from out of town this weekend and my brother in law and her are friends so he has been at my house ALL weekend and he annoys me to no end. PLUS my back popped out of place yesterday and Im sooo sore and So many decisions for DH and I going on right now I am just ready to chew someone out. I wanna scream!!!!!!!!!
Ok thats my vent for today.
mrscompgeek is offline  
#324 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 09:51 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I think my mother in law is ovulating now... I hope her fertility vibes rub off on me
: Do you swap charts or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytonPlace View Post
AF is here today. UGHHHHHH. This cycle I am going full force.
Sorry PaytonPlace, I'm right there behind you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
I am in a horrible mood. A horrible situation with my cousin visiting from out of town this weekend and my brother in law and her are friends so he has been at my house ALL weekend and he annoys me to no end. PLUS my back popped out of place yesterday and Im sooo sore and So many decisions for DH and I going on right now I am just ready to chew someone out. I wanna scream!!!!!!!!!
Ok thats my vent for today.
That sounds rough, hope your houseguests leave soon!!! Sounds like you need some Spa-therapy or shopping-therapy.

AFM: Still waiting for AF, got some lower-right periodic throbbing/aching...wondering if it's gas, as I had quite a feast last night. :

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#325 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 11:18 PM
 
astar326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 769
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ShwarmaQueen, mrscompgeek & PaytonPlace

afm nothing no new symptoms, no higher temps...

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

astar326 is offline  
#326 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 11:44 PM
 
KLM99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 950
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't posted much, but I've been reading! I got a BFP this morning! So excited, but also super nervous. Good luck to everyone!
KLM99 is offline  
#327 of 639 Old 01-18-2009, 11:50 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLM99 View Post
I haven't posted much, but I've been reading! I got a BFP this morning! So excited, but also super nervous. Good luck to everyone!
Wow KLM99!!!!

Congrats!!!


:::

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#328 of 639 Old 01-19-2009, 12:00 AM - Thread Starter
 
Snow~Pea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,859
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So sorry that AF found you Payton.


Congratulations KLM99!!!::

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Snow~Pea is offline  
#329 of 639 Old 01-19-2009, 02:46 AM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
Oh how do you know your mother in law is ovulating???


I don't know-- she was saying her ovaries hurt, so I figured hahahaha I swear, I am the only person in my life who has a problem getting pregnant ....

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#330 of 639 Old 01-19-2009, 09:55 AM
 
BeauGeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hockeytown, MI
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Monday Check in:
Name:Beaugeek
Date:1-19
Where are you at in your cycle: CD13
Appointments: NA
Symptoms if they apply: NA
Testing: Not anytime soon.
Thoughts: I think I might have ovulated, but I am not charting so its a guess. I'm warmer this morning then previous mornings.

Married Mom to K(8), K(7) & C born March 23rd.
BeauGeek is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off