January ***Conceiving in our 20's*** - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#421 of 639 Old 01-23-2009, 10:50 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
:

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#422 of 639 Old 01-23-2009, 11:50 PM
 
brinalicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
AFM: So I took an OPK today because I've had EWCM this past few days and I just don't know what's up and here it is:

http://i43.tinypic.com/wcmiid.jpg

Um. Is it possible I could be ovulating this late and after progesterone therapy and everything? Could I even get pregnant with an O date so late? Could it be my hormones freaking out but not really releasing an egg?xxposted
I think you will know tomorrow if your temp goes up. I think it is possible for you to O, and the fact that it went down today could be an ovulation dip. I have never gotten a dip before O, but I've heard of many who have. Good luck. It looks like you've DTD just in case! I can't wait to log on to look at your chart tomorrow

Brin, wife to my best friend , mother of three . and now homeschooling!!!
brinalicious is offline  
#423 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 01:36 AM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinalicious View Post
I think you will know tomorrow if your temp goes up. I think it is possible for you to O, and the fact that it went down today could be an ovulation dip. I have never gotten a dip before O, but I've heard of many who have. Good luck. It looks like you've DTD just in case! I can't wait to log on to look at your chart tomorrow
Thanks for commenting! I am thinking if I do release an egg my temps will either go up tomorrow or the next day.

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
#424 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 10:53 AM
 
mollusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 269
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this morning i got a bfp! yay!


i'm: for everyone

2004 2009
mollusk is offline  
#425 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 11:32 AM
 
miriam_bat_avraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone! I don't remember if I posted in this thread yet (I don't believe so) but I'm 26, married 5 months and TTC #1 with my husband This is my first cycle off HBC (the pill and NuvaRing for three years) and I am LOVING charting, but man am I impatient. I'm 5 DPO and of course I have nothing to compare my chart to since this is my first cycle, but my temps are up and I'm on day 5 million of creamy CM, since that seems to be the only kind I make, LOL. We BD'd twice in the fertile zone so I'm hoping but not too much... I don't know what our chances are and I don't want to get my hopes up. Waiting to test on Tuesday the 27th (8 DPO). Best of luck and nice to meet you all

Julie

miriam_bat_avraham is offline  
#426 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 12:14 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Hi everyone! I don't remember if I posted in this thread yet (I don't believe so) but I'm 26, married 5 months and TTC #1 with my husband This is my first cycle off HBC (the pill and NuvaRing for three years) and I am LOVING charting, but man am I impatient. I'm 5 DPO and of course I have nothing to compare my chart to since this is my first cycle, but my temps are up and I'm on day 5 million of creamy CM, since that seems to be the only kind I make, LOL. We BD'd twice in the fertile zone so I'm hoping but not too much... I don't know what our chances are and I don't want to get my hopes up. Waiting to test on Tuesday the 27th (8 DPO). Best of luck and nice to meet you all

Julie


If you want to link your fertility friend chart to the chart icon in your signature you should. I am pretty sure the majority of us l love to chart stalk!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#427 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 12:15 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post
this morning i got a bfp! yay!


i'm: for everyone
:::: COngrats! How many DPOs are you??? Did you have any symptoms?

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#428 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 12:33 PM
 
jenna_rios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post
this morning i got a bfp! yay!


i'm: for everyone
OMG CONGRATULATIONS :::
I am so happy for you!!! see there is one down. we will get AT LEAST 2-3 more!!! i just know it

In Love since 2007. Forever missing our unborn angels 04/06~10/08~03/09 TTC for over 2yrs Praying for a 2010 : healthy baby
jenna_rios is offline  
#429 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter
 
Snow~Pea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,859
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post
this morning i got a bfp! yay!


i'm: for everyone
Congratulations!!!:::



Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Hi everyone! I don't remember if I posted in this thread yet (I don't believe so) but I'm 26, married 5 months and TTC #1 with my husband This is my first cycle off HBC (the pill and NuvaRing for three years) and I am LOVING charting, but man am I impatient. I'm 5 DPO and of course I have nothing to compare my chart to since this is my first cycle, but my temps are up and I'm on day 5 million of creamy CM, since that seems to be the only kind I make, LOL. We BD'd twice in the fertile zone so I'm hoping but not too much... I don't know what our chances are and I don't want to get my hopes up. Waiting to test on Tuesday the 27th (8 DPO). Best of luck and nice to meet you all

Julie
added Welcome! I hope your stay is short .

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Snow~Pea is offline  
#430 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:17 PM
 
mollusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 269
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
:::: COngrats! How many DPOs are you??? Did you have any symptoms?
thanks you guys!!
i'm 14dpo. my boobs were def feeling different/sensitive for an extended period of time. but with ds they actually hurt, so i wasn't sure if it was all in my head.
wishing everyone all the best!:

2004 2009
mollusk is offline  
#431 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:17 PM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome, Julie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post
this morning i got a bfp! yay!
Congratulations! Happy & Healthy 9 months!

AFM: Here is my OPK from this AM. http://i42.tinypic.com/330s83r.jpg My temps rose some though. Is that ok?

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
#432 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:23 PM
 
Hesperia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In limbo between our dreams
Posts: 2,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Hi everyone! I don't remember if I posted in this thread yet (I don't believe so) but I'm 26, married 5 months and TTC #1 with my husband This is my first cycle off HBC (the pill and NuvaRing for three years) and I am LOVING charting, but man am I impatient. I'm 5 DPO and of course I have nothing to compare my chart to since this is my first cycle, but my temps are up and I'm on day 5 million of creamy CM, since that seems to be the only kind I make, LOL. We BD'd twice in the fertile zone so I'm hoping but not too much... I don't know what our chances are and I don't want to get my hopes up. Waiting to test on Tuesday the 27th (8 DPO). Best of luck and nice to meet you all

Julie

Welcome!! Hope your stay is a short one.

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
Hesperia is offline  
#433 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:23 PM
 
Hesperia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In limbo between our dreams
Posts: 2,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post
this morning i got a bfp! yay!


i'm: for everyone
Congratulations!!!! :

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
Hesperia is offline  
#434 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:28 PM
 
ellesmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 395
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post
this morning i got a bfp! yay!


i'm: for everyone
::::Congrats! Enjoy your pregnancy!
ellesmama is offline  
#435 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:36 PM
 
Hesperia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In limbo between our dreams
Posts: 2,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
so, I am not planning on testing until AT THE EARLIEST Monday-- (unless AF shows up before then-- which she might since my LP leaves a bit to be desired...) but I can't seem to find my little pee cup for my hpt strips... do you think I can just use a little shot glass and dip it in, hold it for 5 seconds and lay it out?
I think I will test Tuesday is AF doesn't show, cannot be test buddies??

I peed in a cup last month, regular drinking one. Rinsed it out afterwards, but left it in the bathroom (Dh didn't know I was testing, I like to keep it a secret), anyways, he comes in the bathroom and says "you are always leaving cups in here, is this one clean or dirty". Totally dirty love, totally dirty!

I think a shot glass is WAY to small to catch pee....but maybe I spray funny. Do you seriously pee in a shot glass? I would be all wet!

I was totally bummed out last night, feeling super PMS'y. But this morning I'm back to 'normal' - no back pain, or more cramps. Cervie is still way weird, pointing up a bit now....does that even make sense! It is hard to explain.
Anyways, I'm going shopping for a new BBT thermometer today so you guys can chart stalk me next month. Actually. Take that back, I will buy a BBT only if I get a BFN.

So here is my chart if anyone wants a look. No temping, so it is very boring. I think I O'd on day 13 or 14.

ETA: some spotting

Lets see more bfP's!

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
Hesperia is offline  
#436 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 03:55 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post
this morning i got a bfp! yay!
CONGRATS!!! :::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
Rinsed it out afterwards, but left it in the bathroom (Dh didn't know I was testing, I like to keep it a secret), anyways, he comes in the bathroom and says "you are always leaving cups in here, is this one clean or dirty". Totally dirty love, totally dirty!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#437 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 05:08 PM
 
mom-to-jj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,068
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post
this morning i got a bfp! yay!
:::

Congratulations!!!

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
mom-to-jj is offline  
#438 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:20 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats on the BFP! ::::

Im totally feeling depressed here. No symptoms of Oing or AF or anything. CD51 is depressing to see again. Im feeling like its never going to happen for me.
mrscompgeek is offline  
#439 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:30 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
I think I will test Tuesday is AF doesn't show, cannot be test buddies??

I peed in a cup last month, regular drinking one. Rinsed it out afterwards, but left it in the bathroom (Dh didn't know I was testing, I like to keep it a secret), anyways, he comes in the bathroom and says "you are always leaving cups in here, is this one clean or dirty". Totally dirty love, totally dirty!

I think a shot glass is WAY to small to catch pee....but maybe I spray funny. Do you seriously pee in a shot glass? I would be all wet!

I was totally bummed out last night, feeling super PMS'y. But this morning I'm back to 'normal' - no back pain, or more cramps. Cervie is still way weird, pointing up a bit now....does that even make sense! It is hard to explain.
Anyways, I'm going shopping for a new BBT thermometer today so you guys can chart stalk me next month. Actually. Take that back, I will buy a BBT only if I get a BFN.

So here is my chart if anyone wants a look. No temping, so it is very boring. I think I O'd on day 13 or 14.

ETA: some spotting

Lets see more bfP's!
-- ok I will test with you on Tuesday if AF doesn't come first --- I have never tried to pee in a shot glass, so I have no idea if it is workable or not. hahaha Definitely start temping if this cycle doesn't produce the BFP- I definitely love it.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#440 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:31 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post

Im totally feeling depressed here. No symptoms of Oing or AF or anything. CD51 is depressing to see again. Im feeling like its never going to happen for me.
I know exactly how you feel... If you have the option, I would do the provera and start fresh with the Maca and vitex.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#441 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:32 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I love Temping too Lauren and I have had no problems with it so far but for some reason this cycle my temps are going looney. I wonder if the Clomid i took at the beginning is still messing with my temps? Cause my other cycles my temps werent this weird. :
mrscompgeek is offline  
#442 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:41 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
I love Temping too Lauren and I have had no problems with it so far but for some reason this cycle my temps are going looney. I wonder if the Clomid i took at the beginning is still messing with my temps? Cause my other cycles my temps werent this weird. :
Well, I would stick to your diet, exercise, herbs, etc and hopefully it will work itself out. I am not sure that provera will even benefit you in anyway if you are not going to do the clomid and monitoring this month... good luck- I know it is so frustrating...

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#443 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:44 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I know exactly how you feel... If you have the option, I would do the provera and start fresh with the Maca and vitex.
Well I have already decided to wait until after the wedding on Feb 7th that I have to take pictures at because I dont want to be feeling sick and worried about dumb clomid while the wedding and photos are stressful enough! Lol. If I havent O'd or AF hasnt come by then I will start the Provera that monday and then try the Clomid. Im giving the Clomid one more try and if it still doesnt change anything and there isnt even a sign that I have any Follicles Im not gonna try it again. I want a baby yeah but I dont feel its worth me feeling sick and hot flashes and all for a month after taking the meds.
mrscompgeek is offline  
#444 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:44 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
I wonder if the Clomid i took at the beginning is still messing with my temps? Cause my other cycles my temps werent this weird. :
I've heard Clomid can skew temping results. It just looks like your body keeps trying to O, but doesn't. Hope something happens soon!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#445 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 09:09 AM
 
Hesperia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In limbo between our dreams
Posts: 2,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AF is in town.

Maca made my cycle short though, from the normal 31 to 25 days. So, that's something.

I guess I should have pick up the BBT therm yesterday. Any tips on how not to break them...I'm just a totally butter fingers I think. We broke one while BD, I thought that was really funny, but no one else seemed to think so.

I'm glad my period came now, because I have a mom in possible super early labour (she just having some lower ab cramps and having a hard time sleeping!!) and I always feel so much better if AF is either in or out when I'm helping a birthing mom. Too many hormones going around otherwise!

Alright, best wishes to everyone, see you all in a bit

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
Hesperia is offline  
#446 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 06:42 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
AF is in town.

Maca made my cycle short though, from the normal 31 to 25 days. So, that's something.

I guess I should have pick up the BBT therm yesterday. Any tips on how not to break them...I'm just a totally butter fingers I think. We broke one while BD, I thought that was really funny, but no one else seemed to think so.

I'm glad my period came now, because I have a mom in possible super early labour (she just having some lower ab cramps and having a hard time sleeping!!) and I always feel so much better if AF is either in or out when I'm helping a birthing mom. Too many hormones going around otherwise!

Alright, best wishes to everyone, see you all in a bit



On a side note- I had a bunch of EWCM friday evening and now today and my OPK today was ALMOST positive. So my fingers are : that I O!!!
mrscompgeek is offline  
#447 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 06:50 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post



On a side note- I had a bunch of EWCM friday evening and now today and my OPK today was ALMOST positive. So my fingers are : that I O!!!
I wrote this on the Maca thread, but I hope it works out for you

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#448 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 06:52 PM
 
weissmommytobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a little piece of sunshine, FL
Posts: 264
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PLEASE ADD ME!

Name: Weissmommytobe
Age: 25
TTC #1
Date: 01.25.2009
Where are you at in your cycle: CD27, 8DPO
Appointments: N/A
Symptoms if they apply: cramping, fatigue, some nausea
Thoughts: My DH and I desperately want to conceive. I've been ready since we first got married (Mother's Day 2008), but DH got on board in December '08. I'm charting using FF and TCOYF as well as OPK (and BBT).
weissmommytobe is offline  
#449 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 07:03 PM
 
BellaLuna Rayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In My Dreams
Posts: 1,810
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am crabby today. I thought I ovulated due to EWCM, etc but, my temps are saying no. I am really worried that this weight loss is helping symptoms that were hidden to appear and I feel so broken. Click on the tree hugger in my sig for my chart. Last cycles length was perfect and I was worried it was a fluke, well here is the proof so far I hadn't temped since September 11th (aww, I didn't realize the date) to try and destress but, I need some charts before DH comes home to see where I am at.

I go into my ND on February 6th (cause she is out until the 5th) and I just want to move forward already and feel like I am making progress. I just want to be "normal" at something in my life for once already.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
BellaLuna Rayne is offline  
#450 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 07:25 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
On a side note- I had a bunch of EWCM friday evening and now today and my OPK today was ALMOST positive. So my fingers are : that I O!!!
I hope so Shannon!!!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off