January ***Conceiving in our 20's*** - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 639 Old 01-23-2009, 10:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
:

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#422 of 639 Old 01-23-2009, 11:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
AFM: So I took an OPK today because I've had EWCM this past few days and I just don't know what's up and here it is:

http://i43.tinypic.com/wcmiid.jpg

Um. Is it possible I could be ovulating this late and after progesterone therapy and everything? Could I even get pregnant with an O date so late? Could it be my hormones freaking out but not really releasing an egg?xxposted
I think you will know tomorrow if your temp goes up. I think it is possible for you to O, and the fact that it went down today could be an ovulation dip. I have never gotten a dip before O, but I've heard of many who have. Good luck. It looks like you've DTD just in case! I can't wait to log on to look at your chart tomorrow

Brin, wife to my best friend , mother of three . and now homeschooling!!!
#423 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinalicious View Post
I think you will know tomorrow if your temp goes up. I think it is possible for you to O, and the fact that it went down today could be an ovulation dip. I have never gotten a dip before O, but I've heard of many who have. Good luck. It looks like you've DTD just in case! I can't wait to log on to look at your chart tomorrow
Thanks for commenting! I am thinking if I do release an egg my temps will either go up tomorrow or the next day.

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#424 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 10:53 AM

this morning i got a bfp! yay!

i'm: for everyone

2004 2009
#425 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 11:32 AM

Hi everyone! I don't remember if I posted in this thread yet (I don't believe so) but I'm 26, married 5 months and TTC #1 with my husband This is my first cycle off HBC (the pill and NuvaRing for three years) and I am LOVING charting, but man am I impatient. I'm 5 DPO and of course I have nothing to compare my chart to since this is my first cycle, but my temps are up and I'm on day 5 million of creamy CM, since that seems to be the only kind I make, LOL. We BD'd twice in the fertile zone so I'm hoping but not too much... I don't know what our chances are and I don't want to get my hopes up. Waiting to test on Tuesday the 27th (8 DPO). Best of luck and nice to meet you all

Julie

#426 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Hi everyone! I don't remember if I posted in this thread yet (I don't believe so) but I'm 26, married 5 months and TTC #1 with my husband This is my first cycle off HBC (the pill and NuvaRing for three years) and I am LOVING charting, but man am I impatient. I'm 5 DPO and of course I have nothing to compare my chart to since this is my first cycle, but my temps are up and I'm on day 5 million of creamy CM, since that seems to be the only kind I make, LOL. We BD'd twice in the fertile zone so I'm hoping but not too much... I don't know what our chances are and I don't want to get my hopes up. Waiting to test on Tuesday the 27th (8 DPO). Best of luck and nice to meet you all

Julie

If you want to link your fertility friend chart to the chart icon in your signature you should. I am pretty sure the majority of us l love to chart stalk!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#427 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post

:::: COngrats! How many DPOs are you??? Did you have any symptoms?

#428 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS :::
I am so happy for you!!! see there is one down. we will get AT LEAST 2-3 more!!! i just know it

In Love since 2007. Forever missing our unborn angels 04/06~10/08~03/09 TTC for over 2yrs Praying for a 2010 : healthy baby
#429 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Congratulations!!!:::

Quote:

Julie
added Welcome! I hope your stay is short .

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#430 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
:::: COngrats! How many DPOs are you??? Did you have any symptoms?
thanks you guys!!
i'm 14dpo. my boobs were def feeling different/sensitive for an extended period of time. but with ds they actually hurt, so i wasn't sure if it was all in my head.
wishing everyone all the best!:

2004 2009
#431 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:17 PM

Welcome, Julie!

Quote:
Congratulations! Happy & Healthy 9 months!

AFM: Here is my OPK from this AM. http://i42.tinypic.com/330s83r.jpg My temps rose some though. Is that ok?

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#432 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:

Julie

Welcome!! Hope your stay is a short one.

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
#433 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:

Congratulations!!!! :

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
#434 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:

::::Congrats! Enjoy your pregnancy!
#435 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
so, I am not planning on testing until AT THE EARLIEST Monday-- (unless AF shows up before then-- which she might since my LP leaves a bit to be desired...) but I can't seem to find my little pee cup for my hpt strips... do you think I can just use a little shot glass and dip it in, hold it for 5 seconds and lay it out?
I think I will test Tuesday is AF doesn't show, cannot be test buddies??

I peed in a cup last month, regular drinking one. Rinsed it out afterwards, but left it in the bathroom (Dh didn't know I was testing, I like to keep it a secret), anyways, he comes in the bathroom and says "you are always leaving cups in here, is this one clean or dirty". Totally dirty love, totally dirty!

I think a shot glass is WAY to small to catch pee....but maybe I spray funny. Do you seriously pee in a shot glass? I would be all wet!

I was totally bummed out last night, feeling super PMS'y. But this morning I'm back to 'normal' - no back pain, or more cramps. Cervie is still way weird, pointing up a bit now....does that even make sense! It is hard to explain.
Anyways, I'm going shopping for a new BBT thermometer today so you guys can chart stalk me next month. Actually. Take that back, I will buy a BBT only if I get a BFN.

So here is my chart if anyone wants a look. No temping, so it is very boring. I think I O'd on day 13 or 14.

ETA: some spotting

Lets see more bfP's!

#436 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
CONGRATS!!! :::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
Rinsed it out afterwards, but left it in the bathroom (Dh didn't know I was testing, I like to keep it a secret), anyways, he comes in the bathroom and says "you are always leaving cups in here, is this one clean or dirty". Totally dirty love, totally dirty!

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#437 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
:::

Congratulations!!!

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
#438 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:20 PM

Congrats on the BFP! ::::

Im totally feeling depressed here. No symptoms of Oing or AF or anything. CD51 is depressing to see again. Im feeling like its never going to happen for me.
#439 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
I think I will test Tuesday is AF doesn't show, cannot be test buddies??

I peed in a cup last month, regular drinking one. Rinsed it out afterwards, but left it in the bathroom (Dh didn't know I was testing, I like to keep it a secret), anyways, he comes in the bathroom and says "you are always leaving cups in here, is this one clean or dirty". Totally dirty love, totally dirty!

I think a shot glass is WAY to small to catch pee....but maybe I spray funny. Do you seriously pee in a shot glass? I would be all wet!

I was totally bummed out last night, feeling super PMS'y. But this morning I'm back to 'normal' - no back pain, or more cramps. Cervie is still way weird, pointing up a bit now....does that even make sense! It is hard to explain.
Anyways, I'm going shopping for a new BBT thermometer today so you guys can chart stalk me next month. Actually. Take that back, I will buy a BBT only if I get a BFN.

So here is my chart if anyone wants a look. No temping, so it is very boring. I think I O'd on day 13 or 14.

ETA: some spotting

Lets see more bfP's!
-- ok I will test with you on Tuesday if AF doesn't come first --- I have never tried to pee in a shot glass, so I have no idea if it is workable or not. hahaha Definitely start temping if this cycle doesn't produce the BFP- I definitely love it.

#440 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post

Im totally feeling depressed here. No symptoms of Oing or AF or anything. CD51 is depressing to see again. Im feeling like its never going to happen for me.
I know exactly how you feel... If you have the option, I would do the provera and start fresh with the Maca and vitex.

#441 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:32 PM

I love Temping too Lauren and I have had no problems with it so far but for some reason this cycle my temps are going looney. I wonder if the Clomid i took at the beginning is still messing with my temps? Cause my other cycles my temps werent this weird. :
#442 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:41 PM

Quote:
I love Temping too Lauren and I have had no problems with it so far but for some reason this cycle my temps are going looney. I wonder if the Clomid i took at the beginning is still messing with my temps? Cause my other cycles my temps werent this weird. :
Well, I would stick to your diet, exercise, herbs, etc and hopefully it will work itself out. I am not sure that provera will even benefit you in anyway if you are not going to do the clomid and monitoring this month... good luck- I know it is so frustrating...

#443 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
I know exactly how you feel... If you have the option, I would do the provera and start fresh with the Maca and vitex.
Well I have already decided to wait until after the wedding on Feb 7th that I have to take pictures at because I dont want to be feeling sick and worried about dumb clomid while the wedding and photos are stressful enough! Lol. If I havent O'd or AF hasnt come by then I will start the Provera that monday and then try the Clomid. Im giving the Clomid one more try and if it still doesnt change anything and there isnt even a sign that I have any Follicles Im not gonna try it again. I want a baby yeah but I dont feel its worth me feeling sick and hot flashes and all for a month after taking the meds.
#444 of 639 Old 01-24-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
I wonder if the Clomid i took at the beginning is still messing with my temps? Cause my other cycles my temps werent this weird. :
I've heard Clomid can skew temping results. It just looks like your body keeps trying to O, but doesn't. Hope something happens soon!

#445 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 09:09 AM

AF is in town.

Maca made my cycle short though, from the normal 31 to 25 days. So, that's something.

I guess I should have pick up the BBT therm yesterday. Any tips on how not to break them...I'm just a totally butter fingers I think. We broke one while BD, I thought that was really funny, but no one else seemed to think so.

I'm glad my period came now, because I have a mom in possible super early labour (she just having some lower ab cramps and having a hard time sleeping!!) and I always feel so much better if AF is either in or out when I'm helping a birthing mom. Too many hormones going around otherwise!

Alright, best wishes to everyone, see you all in a bit

#446 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
AF is in town.

Maca made my cycle short though, from the normal 31 to 25 days. So, that's something.

I guess I should have pick up the BBT therm yesterday. Any tips on how not to break them...I'm just a totally butter fingers I think. We broke one while BD, I thought that was really funny, but no one else seemed to think so.

I'm glad my period came now, because I have a mom in possible super early labour (she just having some lower ab cramps and having a hard time sleeping!!) and I always feel so much better if AF is either in or out when I'm helping a birthing mom. Too many hormones going around otherwise!

Alright, best wishes to everyone, see you all in a bit

On a side note- I had a bunch of EWCM friday evening and now today and my OPK today was ALMOST positive. So my fingers are : that I O!!!
#447 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:

On a side note- I had a bunch of EWCM friday evening and now today and my OPK today was ALMOST positive. So my fingers are : that I O!!!
I wrote this on the Maca thread, but I hope it works out for you

#448 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 06:52 PM

PLEASE ADD ME!

Name: Weissmommytobe
TTC #1
Date: 01.25.2009
Where are you at in your cycle: CD27, 8DPO
Appointments: N/A
Symptoms if they apply: cramping, fatigue, some nausea
Thoughts: My DH and I desperately want to conceive. I've been ready since we first got married (Mother's Day 2008), but DH got on board in December '08. I'm charting using FF and TCOYF as well as OPK (and BBT).
#449 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 07:03 PM

I am crabby today. I thought I ovulated due to EWCM, etc but, my temps are saying no. I am really worried that this weight loss is helping symptoms that were hidden to appear and I feel so broken. Click on the tree hugger in my sig for my chart. Last cycles length was perfect and I was worried it was a fluke, well here is the proof so far I hadn't temped since September 11th (aww, I didn't realize the date) to try and destress but, I need some charts before DH comes home to see where I am at.

I go into my ND on February 6th (cause she is out until the 5th) and I just want to move forward already and feel like I am making progress. I just want to be "normal" at something in my life for once already.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#450 of 639 Old 01-25-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
I hope so Shannon!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page