DustinTrudy

: NOVEMBER BFPs :
bensgirl1222
CourtBChase
BlueWolf
alicewyf
blissful_maia
Ish'smom

If you would like to be added to our group or moved please make your request in bold. In an effort to keep the list organized and up to date, your name may be removed if you have not posted to this thread in two months.

Monday Check in:
Name:
Date:
Where are you at in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 12:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
All right ladies, its a new year and a new start. Time to get down to business! Good luck everyone, you know what you have to do .

#3 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 01:22 AM

Go ahead and add me to Conceiving #1 I'm trying again after having a missed miscarriage and D&C two and half weeks ago. We're jumping right back in.

Oh, and I'm 22.

Aurora , happy wife to C., mama to 3 : and , lost 12/08 & our 4/24/10
#4 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 02:25 AM

Woo hoo! New thread and a new year LOTS OF good vibes!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#5 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 04:40 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Haha- I love the phrase "knocked up", it makes me feel so cheeky!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#6 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 11:53 AM

Yay a new thread!! Snowpea- You might want to go back to the december thread and add a link to this thread. I couldnt find this one. . . . . Oh and my age is 21 if you want to add that. .
Hows it going Lauren??
#7 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 01:37 PM

Shannon,

It is going all right for me... just waiting it out to see if can actually O again on my own, hahaha. We will see though, I am still traveling and have been since the 15th of december, so once I get back to my own digs on Sunday, I am hoping to really be on the ball with everything. I am taking a new tea too along with rasberry leaf- it is called Woman's Moon Cycle by Yogi and it supposedly helps balance hormones haha, we will see. How are you doing? You think you might be gearing up to O!? I have decided to give myself a month and see what happens, then it is BACK to the doctor!

#8 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 01:38 PM

Snowpea, my age is now 26... BOOOOOO!! :

#9 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 02:54 PM

Can I join? I am 28 years old, TTC #2. Currently on CD 9. This is my 6th month of trying. They say it takes 6 months on average, so I'm hopeful but also really sick of being disappointed.

Good luck, ladies!

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
#10 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 03:58 PM

Lauren - I have no idea if I am gearing up to O or not Im so confused. My GYN said I am supposed to call her if I havent gotten AF by CD 35 and today is cd 29. . . Im trying to decide if I should listen to my dr and call her the on the 35th day or wait it out a while and see if I o? It just seems like I am really dripping alot. . TMI I know. DH has been off work for 2 weeks since he works in the school systems and they are all off for the holidays so we have been doing the BD alot more than normal. . .
We definetly have a lot of stress going on right now though. We just started looking for a new house to buy. We have a small home with no basement, no garage, no attic so we have literally no storage. I am soooo ready to have some space!! But yet we have the added stress that trying to sell our home, plus trying to find the right home to buy, plus all my dr appointments added on top. . . Its been a hard few weeks. .
#11 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 05:05 PM

I want to join! We have been TTC#1 for 4 months now and I'm 25. On CD23 (about 9dpo according to the OPK I took). I don't chart. I just use the OPKs and check my cervical fluid. No symptoms yet.
#12 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 05:12 PM

I'm 27 and have a 16MO girl and we've decided to casually get started working on #2. I'm still nursing, but I am having my periods every 40-50 days or so, so I have zero idea of when I ovulate. I think if it doesn't happen in the next couple of cycles, I'll start trying to chart or at least try to figure out when I'm ovulating. For now, though, we're just going to have fun trying. Good luck to all!
#13 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 05:28 PM

Well I am 3DPO I am going to order some goodies from eBay today - Rainbow Light prenatals (I heard they were food based and really good), some herbs that I use anyway (RRL, nettle leaf, alfalfa) and I think I will order some vitex as well. That way, next cycle, I shall be prepared. It seems like too good to be true that I could be pregnant the first cycle properly trying, so I want to be prepared for CD1.

Okay, okay... I hear you all saying "yes, but you BD'ed the right days and you had a clear temp shift and you mgiht be!" but I haven't exactly been the luckiest person lately and I would be totally flabberghasted if this were my month. Also I am just battling the last stages of flu, which hasn't exactly left me in the most positive frame of mind...lol. So ey, if I get these goodies, I'll actually only have to not use one - the vitex. And then maybe I can pass it along to one of you fabulous ladies

But nah, I reckon CD1 will come with utter force and that'll be it. Plus I am having fertility paranoia, having had a c section (totally unnatural to me) - I am totally paranoid that it's upset my inner workings somehow... Anyone here had a section and conceived afterward? I know it's totally illogical and many women conceive after a section (tons, I know) but I am nevertheless feeling worried about that...lol.

*HUGS* to all! XXX

Mama to Josie , lost 10/10/08 at 37.4 weeks .
and my rainbow baby, Isobella Mai ...born 1/12/2010 ! in profile...
#14 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbabycakes View Post
Go ahead and add me to Conceiving #1 I'm trying again after having a missed miscarriage and D&C two and half weeks ago. We're jumping right back in.

Oh, and I'm 22.
added Welcome, so sorry about your loss. I hope you you get lucky again right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Haha- I love the phrase "knocked up", it makes me feel so cheeky!
he he, I was feeling silly .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
Yay a new thread!! Snowpea- You might want to go back to the december thread and add a link to this thread. I couldnt find this one. . . . . Oh and my age is 21 if you want to add that. .
Hows it going Lauren??
updated, and sorry I forgot to add the link. Glad you found us anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Snowpea, my age is now 26... BOOOOOO!! :
updated Don't say boo, 26 is a great age! And hey, next year you can just go back to being 25 again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj View Post
Can I join? I am 28 years old, TTC #2. Currently on CD 9. This is my 6th month of trying. They say it takes 6 months on average, so I'm hopeful but also really sick of being disappointed.

Good luck, ladies!
added Welcome and good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliki_kila View Post
I want to join! We have been TTC#1 for 4 months now and I'm 25. On CD23 (about 9dpo according to the OPK I took). I don't chart. I just use the OPKs and check my cervical fluid. No symptoms yet.
added Welcome, I hope your stay is short!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLM99 View Post
I'm 27 and have a 16MO girl and we've decided to casually get started working on #2. I'm still nursing, but I am having my periods every 40-50 days or so, so I have zero idea of when I ovulate. I think if it doesn't happen in the next couple of cycles, I'll start trying to chart or at least try to figure out when I'm ovulating. For now, though, we're just going to have fun trying. Good luck to all!
added Welcome, I love getting so many newbies! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Well I am 3DPO I am going to order some goodies from eBay today - Rainbow Light prenatals (I heard they were food based and really good), some herbs that I use anyway (RRL, nettle leaf, alfalfa) and I think I will order some vitex as well. That way, next cycle, I shall be prepared. It seems like too good to be true that I could be pregnant the first cycle properly trying, so I want to be prepared for CD1.

Okay, okay... I hear you all saying "yes, but you BD'ed the right days and you had a clear temp shift and you mgiht be!" but I haven't exactly been the luckiest person lately and I would be totally flabberghasted if this were my month. Also I am just battling the last stages of flu, which hasn't exactly left me in the most positive frame of mind...lol. So ey, if I get these goodies, I'll actually only have to not use one - the vitex. And then maybe I can pass it along to one of you fabulous ladies

But nah, I reckon CD1 will come with utter force and that'll be it. Plus I am having fertility paranoia, having had a c section (totally unnatural to me) - I am totally paranoid that it's upset my inner workings somehow... Anyone here had a section and conceived afterward? I know it's totally illogical and many women conceive after a section (tons, I know) but I am nevertheless feeling worried about that...lol.

*HUGS* to all! XXX
Even if you are not feeling positive, we can all be positive for you :! You did have good timing.

#15 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 07:04 PM

Hello wanted to know if I could join the group. I am 23 well at least for one more month, and have been TTC # 2 for 3years now with one MC in Aug of 07. According to my FF chart I am at 3 DPO but I think I am only at 2 DPO either way I am now in the 2 Week Wait.

Also I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using progesterone cream when ttc. I've used it on and off to induce AF but now that I have ovulated I was curious if I should begin taking it. I figured I would wait till tomorrow, 3-4 DPO to start taking it, just so im sure i ovulated. This way I don't stop ovulation. Also should I just continue taking the cream up till a BFP or what DPO would it be safe to discontinue and bring on af if no pregnancy is present. Any experience or advice would be appreciated.
#16 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Shannon,
just waiting it out to see if I can actually O again on my own,
:

We've been trying for 10 months to conceive #2
I'm 20

But I'm beginning to give up, don't tell DH though

Alee, mamma to Leon (2) and expecting #2 May '10 :
#17 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 07:21 PM

I think maybe I should be added to the list - although I feel like I will somehow jinx myself....

Name:Hesperia
TTC#1
Date: January 2nd
Where are you at in your cycle: CD#4 - cycles normally 31 days long
Appointments: none
Herbs/supplements/medication: Maca root, for libido and increasing fertility
Symptoms if they apply: maca - working
Testing: not yet
Thoughts: none yet

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
#18 of 639 Old 01-02-2009, 08:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly22685 View Post
Hello wanted to know if I could join the group. I am 23 well at least for one more month, and have been TTC # 2 for 3years now with one MC in Aug of 07. According to my FF chart I am at 3 DPO but I think I am only at 2 DPO either way I am now in the 2 Week Wait.

Also I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using progesterone cream when ttc. I've used it on and off to induce AF but now that I have ovulated I was curious if I should begin taking it. I figured I would wait till tomorrow, 3-4 DPO to start taking it, just so im sure i ovulated. This way I don't stop ovulation. Also should I just continue taking the cream up till a BFP or what DPO would it be safe to discontinue and bring on af if no pregnancy is present. Any experience or advice would be appreciated.
added Welcome, I'm so sorry about your loss . I am not sure on progesterone, but I am sure some of the other ladies here have experience with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleo View Post
:

We've been trying for 10 months to conceive #2
I'm 20

But I'm beginning to give up, don't tell DH though
added Welcome! I hope we can give you hope, I know this process can be draining, especially when it takes longer than we expect. Lots of hugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
I think maybe I should be added to the list - although I feel like I will somehow jinx myself....

Name:Hesperia
TTC#1
Date: January 2nd
Where are you at in your cycle: CD#4 - cycles normally 31 days long
Appointments: none
Herbs/supplements/medication: Maca root, for libido and increasing fertility
Symptoms if they apply: maca - working
Testing: not yet
Thoughts: none yet

#19 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 01:07 PM

Hi everybody! I'm new!

Name: NoraFlood
TTC #1
Date: 01/03/2009
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 8
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None, just waiting to ovulate!
Thoughts: I feel myself getting more and more frantic about having a baby the closer I get to 30. I am SO glad my husband is finally on board. Hopefully this will not be a long journey...I feel like I have already been waiting so long.

Proud new mom to J, 12/14/2010! Miss you Basia. candle.gif 
#20 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 01:49 PM

Ok, so this morning my temp jumped, or so I thought. I took my temp in bed and it was 97.60. . . its been around 97.30. . Well until I put the temp in my chart and my temp was actually higher around the first of the cycle. So. . . . now Im really confused. cd30 today and I am just still trying to figure out if I should just go til I get AF on my own or call the Dr on CD35 like she said??
#21 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Ok, so this morning my temp jumped, or so I thought. I took my temp in bed and it was 97.60. . . its been around 97.30. . Well until I put the temp in my chart and my temp was actually higher around the first of the cycle. So. . . . now Im really confused. cd30 today and I am just still trying to figure out if I should just go til I get AF on my own or call the Dr on CD35 like she said??
My temps are unpredictable like that, I'd stick with the original plan.

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#22 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 03:03 PM

Hi can I join?

I'm 27 and TTC #3!

We have been TTC for just a few weeks so far. My cycles are very irregular, so I don't know when to test.

I want a baby so bad I can taste it!
Wishing everyone babies in 2009! and Peace in the interim
#23 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoraFlood View Post
Hi everybody! I'm new!

Name: NoraFlood
TTC #1
Date: 01/03/2009
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 8
Symptoms if they apply: None, just waiting to ovulate!
Thoughts: I feel myself getting more and more frantic about having a baby the closer I get to 30. I am SO glad my husband is finally on board. Hopefully this will not be a long journey...I feel like I have already been waiting so long.

Quote:
I would go with your gut. Do you want to wait and see what what your body will do on its own, or are you ready for a fresh start?
I caved yesterday and called the RE to see if he would call in some provera for me. I talked to the nurse and she said they would, just need a blood test first to rule out pregnancy. Unfortunately the lab was closed for a long weekend, so I have to wait until Monday . Maybe AF will show up first and I won't have to worry about it. My logic on going with it now is that I am on cd57, so almost to where I would be if I just skipped one period. My ideal cycle is 31 days, so there would be some symmetry in getting AF on cd62 of this cycle.
BTW, how long does it usually take to get AF once you start provera?

#24 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 03:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesmama View Post
Hi can I join?

I'm 27 and TTC #3!

We have been TTC for just a few weeks so far. My cycles are very irregular, so I don't know when to test.

I want a baby so bad I can taste it!
Wishing everyone babies in 2009! and Peace in the interim
added Welcome, I hope your stay is short!

#25 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
I caved yesterday and called the RE to see if he would call in some provera for me.
I would do the same if I were you. I hope kicks things into gear for you.

#26 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post

I would go with your gut. Do you want to wait and see what what your body will do on its own, or are you ready for a fresh start?
I caved yesterday and called the RE to see if he would call in some provera for me. I talked to the nurse and she said they would, just need a blood test first to rule out pregnancy. Unfortunately the lab was closed for a long weekend, so I have to wait until Monday . Maybe AF will show up first and I won't have to worry about it. My logic on going with it now is that I am on cd57, so almost to where I would be if I just skipped one period. My ideal cycle is 31 days, so there would be some symmetry in getting AF on cd62 of this cycle.
BTW, how long does it usually take to get AF once you start provera?
Um, I took provera for 7 days and then they tell you that if you dont get AF within the next week to call them. I have taken Provera 3 times and I have gotten my period between 3-5 days after I stopped taking provera.

My cycles are very long so if I wait it out it could take sometime. My shortest cycle in the last year has been 45 days. BUT I am at CD30 now and no sign of Oing yet so its probably gonna be a long cycle. I really dont want to take more meds. . Uh! I am finally over all the side affects from the Clomid. But, if it results in a baby I guess. . . I want a baby so bad. Christmas was sooo stinking hard. So many babies and big bellies all around me. :
#27 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 06:59 PM

Shannon, I understand how sad and frustrating it is to TTC without actually Oing. It's like you have NO hope... trust me, I know it...

I think you should wait it out... do you think you are taking your temp correctly? It shows a lot of them as open dots, so maybe that is messing up your accurate temps and thus you are missing the O? It looks like you are getting EWCM and that is VERY indicative of O.... I would go with your gut...

#28 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 07:11 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
New here!

Name: SemperGumby
TTC #4
Date: 01.03.2009
Where are you at in your cycle: Still waiting for pp menses to arrive.
Symptoms if they apply: Nada. Still waiting to begin a cycle.

Aeona - married to super hot nerd Toby . . . mama to Grace (9) Evangeline (7) Duncan 11.14.08   and Henry (4) born at home. Expecting again early December!  

#29 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 07:17 PM

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? Here's my info...
Name: Brin
TTTC #3
Where are you at in your cycle: I am 7DPO out of a normal 11 day LP
Appointments: yoga!
Symptoms if they apply: tender breasts (especially when I first get up, and at the end of the day), creamy CM, lots of feeling in my lower abdomen
Testing:Hmmm, I think I'm not going to test until AF is due on the 7th
Thoughts: Glad to be trying after trying to get DH on board for over a year. This is our first cycle TTC, but I've been charting since August. I have 2 sons, 8 and 5.

Brin, wife to my best friend , mother of three . and now homeschooling!!!
#30 of 639 Old 01-03-2009, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinalicious View Post
Testing:Hmmm, I think I'm not going to test until AF is due on the 7th
Thoughts: Glad to be trying after trying to get DH on board for over a year. This is our first cycle TTC, but I've been charting since August. I have 2 sons, 8 and 5.[/B]
Wow Brin your chart looks great! Does it always go so high after O? And trust me, I know about getting DH on board, I'm been begging since July/Aug as well!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page