Forum Jump: 

Old 01-15-2009, 01:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congratulations Juliaaaah :

carlito's_wife - sorry about the m/c . Good luck for this month

diana_of_the_dunes - The line is getting darker

ilovemyavery - 12 dpo might be still early , I am also waiting for my DS's birthday to test (Jan 22nd - that would be 13 dpo for me). Please keep us updated.

I am 7 dpo today, I was so optimistic the past 3 days with my on and off nausea and creamy cm that I might be pregnant. But today all the symptoms stopped .. It is okay even if it is negative this month as this was accidental and I will go back to my original plan of TTC from Aug, 09. I guess I would be slightly disappointed as I have been thinking about a possible pregnancy this month for the past few days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2009, 02:14 PM

I'm out, AF arrived this morning.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:07 PM

...So last night I happened to take a look at the hpt i took the night before. just for kicks...I had sworn for a second I had seen something faint when I first took it, but then came to the conclusion that I was just imagining it...

When I looked again last night, there it was...the faintest faintiest line, but it was there. But could it just be an evaporation line????

I grabbed another test and dashed to the bathroom...

There was a line on the next test!!! An actual faint, but visible line! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I'm not going to test again until Monday. My hubby was worried that maybe it meant my hormone levels were too low and that's why it wasn't showing up as clearly...This was an issue with my first pregnancy, we never did get a super strong line and then i miscarried...

BUT, i have good feeling about this one.

It's just kinda funny because I've been so sad and depressed for the last week, and I thought it was PMS, which made me more depressed! I even called my doc yesterday morning to make an appointment for fertility testing...

ish me luck and good luck and sticky baby bean dust to all!
Old 01-15-2009, 04:57 PM

Can I join in here? I'm in the never ending TWW. LOL My AF was due on the 13th, and she still hasn't arrived. I'm on cd 33 I think? I got a bfn this morning so I know AF has to come. I just have so sign of it yet.

Sigh.

It ain't over till it's over though!!

Mom to three boys 7/7/00 fencing.gif 11/20/02 and 10/29/2011 luxlove.gif

Writing at: http://paisleymama.blogspot.com/ and other places! 

Old 01-15-2009, 05:29 PM

Hi all,

I'm in the last days ... 13 day past ov and seriously considering the stick tonight. I know I shouldn't! But it's so tempting...

:-)

-campari
Old 01-15-2009, 06:24 PM

Hi all, I'm new the boards but lurk alllll the time. I'm in my 2WW. I expect AF either Sunday or Monday. I'm consistent 28/29 days and my LMP started 12/21. According to many ovulation calendars, I O'd the first week of January and my best day for conception would've been 1/5 and that's the day DH didn't pull out. So I've been crampy, queasy, tired, somewhat bloated for the last week. My breasts are not exceptionally sore but my nipples are sensitive to the slightest touch. Like I said, I'm consistently 28/29 day cycle but I'm still trying to wait until the end of the month to test.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:28 PM

Congrat's juliaaaah

: campari, Mountaingirl79, robin_s, Thenu (i'm 7 dpo too -no real physcial symptoms though, but lots of psychosomatic ones), Carlito's_wife, ilovemyavery, ElljaeT, Tra1978, KLM99

jayemtee, luckysam, & RN2010

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

Old 01-15-2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin_s View Post
...So last night I happened to take a look at the hpt i took the night before. just for kicks...I had sworn for a second I had seen something faint when I first took it, but then came to the conclusion that I was just imagining it...

When I looked again last night, there it was...the faintest faintiest line, but it was there. But could it just be an evaporation line????

I grabbed another test and dashed to the bathroom...

There was a line on the next test!!! An actual faint, but visible line! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I'm not going to test again until Monday. My hubby was worried that maybe it meant my hormone levels were too low and that's why it wasn't showing up as clearly...This was an issue with my first pregnancy, we never did get a super strong line and then i miscarried...

BUT, i have good feeling about this one.

It's just kinda funny because I've been so sad and depressed for the last week, and I thought it was PMS, which made me more depressed! I even called my doc yesterday morning to make an appointment for fertility testing...

ish me luck and good luck and sticky baby bean dust to all!
Got a pic?? Also, how many DPO are you?

I hope your line is really a line, and it sticks around!

Strong single mama to Ethan (9/09) and Rowyn (7/12)
Old 01-15-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diana_of_the_dunes View Post
Got a pic?? Also, how many DPO are you?

I hope your line is really a line, and it sticks around!
I didn't take one yet! I will tonight, but my stick looks just like yours! It's about that light, but visible. I might test again tonight too to be on the safe side...
Old 01-15-2009, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Okay, Alicewyf is a bad influence and I cratered last night talking to her. I had some old-looking spotting last night, and I've never had spotting before unless it was for AF and generally I'd get it just hours before AF arrived in full force.

No more sign of anything spotting/AF related today, but my temp is soooo down o.O And early too, AF's not due until Saturday. I tested at Alicewyf's urging, totally BFN, I dunno what gives! All my other "symptoms" are still present, including this obnoxious right sided cramping.

(cross-posting to no-testing since I tested lol)

Mom to 3 , 1 , 10 hermit crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12
Old 01-15-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin_s View Post
I didn't take one yet! I will tonight, but my stick looks just like yours! It's about that light, but visible. I might test again tonight too to be on the safe side...
I just read back and saw that you're now 14 DPO, right? Faint lines are such a pain. I know that any line is supposed to be positive, but I don't feel convinced until I get line that non-obsessive people can read!

Old 01-15-2009, 08:31 PM

Robin_s : for getting a darker line .

aster326 - when are you planning to poas ?

jayemtee -

kparker - When I was TTC #1 I got pregnant with my 3rd cycle of trying. The first 2 months I started testing too early from 10 dpo and felt so disappointed to get a BFN. The third month I waited till 13 dpo and got BFP. So I think it is better to wait atleast till 13/14 dpo for testing to avoid disappointments. Also it may be implantation , for some it usually happens with spotting and drop in temp. : for the testing on saturday.

I thought I was off after getting no symptoms this morning but had some sharp shooting pain in the breast and heartburn in the afternoon. ahhhh, I just cant wait for 22nd , this suspense is killing me. If only it hadnt been DS's b'day I would have tested way earlier I think but if it is indeed positive I really want it to be on DS's birthday.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diana_of_the_dunes View Post
I just read back and saw that you're now 14 DPO, right? Faint lines are such a pain. I know that any line is supposed to be positive, but I don't feel convinced until I get line that non-obsessive people can read!
i hear ya! so i got a digital test this time!!! WOOHOOOOO:

Take a look!
http://www.gatormade.org/pregnant.jpg

http://www.gatormade.org/pregnant2.jpg

I couldnt get my camera to focus so well, but I'm attaching the fuzzy one because it's hilarious. my messy drawer filled with tests, prenatal vitamins and my ovulation monitor!

I'm really excited but paranoid. PLLLLEASE GOD let this one stick...
Old 01-16-2009, 01:56 AM

[QUOTE=Thenu;12998417]Robin_s : for getting a darker line .

Thanks Thenu! I think it's for real!

: to everyone still waiting. I know it can be really hard, just hang in there! really try everyone not to test too early. i was totally distraught when i first tested and got the negative. just a day or two made the difference...
Old 01-16-2009, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliaaaah View Post
well, 3 days of that slight spotting later, I decided to take a test this morning. Two lines!!! yay!! A true triumph for negative thinking
congrats juliaaah! do you think it was the maca? i noticed you were on one of the maca threads? i think it was the maca for me!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:23 AM

Congratulations RObin!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaingirl79 View Post
Can I join in here? I'm in the never ending TWW. LOL My AF was due on the 13th, and she still hasn't arrived. I'm on cd 33 I think? I got a bfn this morning so I know AF has to come. I just have so sign of it yet.

Sigh.

It ain't over till it's over though!!
I'm in the same boat! I'm on CD 35 and I've gotten nothing but BFNs and no pregnancy symptoms.

Stephanie, Mama to five beautiful kids, wife to J

Old 01-16-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenu View Post
aster326 - when are you planning to poas ?
i hate testing during the week before i go to work, so i'm thinking 1/24 if no af (which would be 16dpo). : my nipples are so sensitive right now, but i don't know if it's pg., af or just a : symptom.

: StephM76

Congrat's robin_s :

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

Old 01-16-2009, 11:13 AM

: Yay Robin!! :
I'll pray for sticky babies for both of us!

Old 01-16-2009, 12:09 PM

::: for Robin. A big fat congratulations !!! By the way what is meca ?
Old 01-16-2009, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliaaaah View Post
luckysam, I usually am early when we're TTC. The spotting/light start, plus being early, might mean you need to take herbs/RRL to help your luteal phase. Are you charting? I'm sorry about your disappointment
Thank you so much Julia I think I need something to supplement, I think I am high on my estrogen production and a bit low on progesterone....do you have any recommendations?
I am not charting, I am afraid I'll just get my hopes up more ina difficult situation to begin with.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:58 PM

: : :

Congratulations robin_s & juliaaah!

: : :

I can hardly wait until next week when I'm allowing myself to test.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:13 PM

Congrats robin_s and juliaah! Yeah!

I'm having a battle of wills with my one dollar store test that's left on the shelf (and yes, I've taken 5, at 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13 DPO). I had to read that some one have more luck with second urine of the day, I've been doing first. It's negative 11 here today with windchills in the -25 range. I am not going out to buy more and the dollar store is 20 mins away anyway! I was going to save it to test tomorrow, on DS's birthday, but at 2, he doesn't care, I'm sure! What tests are more sensitive? I'll have to go double check on peeonastick because I do have to go out later or tomorrow to get somethings for DS's birthday. I think I'll spring on one of the more sensitive tests. AF is due on Monday but I am 14 DPO today, I O'd early this month, so I'll be 18 DPO by the time I am late. But, like I said before, I had a negative urine test at the doc's office 3 days after AF was due with DD, I had had a faint positive at home and had to get a blood test to confirm. So all is not lost I'm just feeling so wonky! I was sure I was pg, then sure I wasn't, now I'm nauseus again and my breasts are sore, lower back ache, constipated, crampy, afternoon headaches and weird dreams. DS said I had two teeny babies in my tummy (later he said two babies and a penguin!!) Sigh... I just want to know one way or the other now and stop spending every moment obssessing!!! Sorry for the novel, I just needed to vent a little to people that understand. My DH thinks I'm crazy but keeps saying as long as the tests are $1, to test to my hearts content!

sleepytime.gifC.- WOHM, CPST Instructor, and all around busy Mama to  blowkiss.gifA.- 02/04, bouncy.gif I. 01/07,babyf.gifE. 09/10 and

stork-suprise.gif expecting the surprise of our lives Fall 2012!

Old 01-16-2009, 03:43 PM

hey avery - I totally know how you feel. Tests are so expensive I don't want to waste one! I was planning on taking the test I happen to have this morning, but then I looked at peeonastick.com and I have the Answer test, which has the highest sensitivity number and apparently is a totally crapy test that you don't get a positive on until way later! Since I'm a late tester anyway (didn't get a positive with DD until 17DPO and then only really light), I decided to wait until tomorrow or Sunday AM, at which point I'll be 16 or 17 DPO. Why did I not know about that site when I bought that stupid test? I sooo don't want to go out and drop another $10 on a test, so I don't want to waste it. If I'm not pregnant or if we go for a third, I will most definitely be ordering the cheapie tests online so as to avoid this stress!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:45 PM

I was inseminated yesterday....anyone else wanna be my TWW partner!!:

: DD 8/29/08 and twin boys 11/3/09
Old 01-16-2009, 04:14 PM

oh my goodness Scalpel - TTC again with a 4MO? You're a braver woman than I!
Old 01-16-2009, 06:08 PM

I am now 13 dpo (AF due tomorrow) and decided I would poas when I woke up... BFN! I guess it could still be too early, especially if I O'd later than I thought. My cycles have varied (from 23 days to 28 days) since I had my IUD removed 5 months ago... just not sure what to think anymore.

:Congratulations to all the new mommies-to-be!!!:
Old 01-16-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckysam View Post
I think I need something to supplement, I think I am high on my estrogen production and a bit low on progesterone....do you have any recommendations?
I am not charting, I am afraid I'll just get my hopes up more ina difficult situation to begin with.
Hi!

I used Vitex this cycle, that resulted in BFP! :
My usual cycle is 28 days, but, November was shorter (25days), so for December, I decided to chart my temperature (check out chart in my sig.), and to use ovulation kit (LH strips), and to start Vitex right after I ovulate.

I never used Vitex before, but I read about it a while ago, and you'll find a lot of women on Mothering using it...

Extract is thought to be the best form to use it in, and if you are interested, I'll post a link to my other Vitex post.

Good luck!

:
Old 01-17-2009, 01:27 PM

How is everyone doing today ? I had a sharp piercing pain in the pelvic area (right side) y'day afternoon and it lasted for few seconds (may be 5-10 seconds). I had the same pain when I got pregnant with my DS . Also slight cramps now and then in the same area (which last only for few seconds). I am hoping it is implantation pain :.

I thought Jan 22nd would be 13 dpo but just now calculated it would be 14 dpo. I am sitting here restless wondering if I should test earlier ? Part of me wants to test and find out asap as I cant keep up with this suspense. Part of me wants to wait till DS's B'day ....
Old 01-17-2009, 08:25 PM

Well, I'm still in 2WW hell and cd 35 is coming to an end. Argh. I am wondering if I must have O'ed later than I thought. A week later, perhaps? So that leaves me wondering what the heck could be going on. I got 2 BFN's but if I o'ed late maybe its too early to tell. Maybe my AF is just broken. Sigh.

Good luck to everyone!

Mom to three boys 7/7/00 fencing.gif 11/20/02 and 10/29/2011 luxlove.gif

Writing at: http://paisleymama.blogspot.com/ and other places! 

User Tag List