Wanna join my 2ww? (January) - Page 8 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#211 of 216 Old 01-27-2009, 03:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'll join! This cycle has been particularly wonky but I feel like I'm headed into the two week wait any moment now. My temp was up enough yesterday that I thought it was the beginning of the 2ww, but then it was low again today - so we'll see!
#212 of 216 Old 01-29-2009, 08:56 PM

I'm joining kind of late. Just about at the end of my tww. I took clomid cor 5 days then had an IUI on 1/17. Saturday is the day I can test. I tested on Monday to make sure the HCG was out of my system and got a BFN tested again yesterday because I thought for sure it would be a BFP but I was wrong. I swear I have thought I am pregnant...very tired, nausea, and boobs hurting. But I bet I am tired from thinking about it so much and have nausea from being tired and my boobs hurt from squeezing them so much to see if they hurt. A couple more days!

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#213 of 216 Old 01-29-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky8824 View Post
I'm joining kind of late. Just about at the end of my tww. I took clomid cor 5 days then had an IUI on 1/17. Saturday is the day I can test. I tested on Monday to make sure the HCG was out of my system and got a BFN tested again yesterday because I thought for sure it would be a BFP but I was wrong. I swear I have thought I am pregnant...very tired, nausea, and boobs hurting. But I bet I am tired from thinking about it so much and have nausea from being tired and my boobs hurt from squeezing them so much to see if they hurt. A couple more days!

Oh we are in the same boat (minus the IUI) I hope I can hold out testing again till saturday too!!! I tested today and it made me super sad, now I am trying to get over it and wait till I get it or until my BFP comes!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#214 of 216 Old 01-30-2009, 09:22 PM

Well I am so impatient I came to work and sent my blood to the lab. (I work in a hospital). No need to wait until tomorrow. Its a BFN. Well there is always next month.

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#215 of 216 Old 01-31-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle13 View Post
well, I'm joining the January 2ww again 3dpo. Hoping for a fast 2ww!!

But really, af shows up around 10-12 dpo for me so its not the full 2ww.

I'm gonna test around the 2nd. anyone else testing around the 2nd?
I'm back again as well, and planning to POAS a week after you, on the 9th.
#216 of 216 Old 01-31-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degas View Post
I'm !!! I found out this weekend.

The tww is so long and seems like it never ends, but it finally did.
Congrats!! :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page