How many dpo does implantation occur? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 01:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm feeling some weird cramps and I'm wondering if it could be?

jog.gifkid.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 01:34 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I had one quick, sharp implantation twinge at 6 DPO. I'm sure it varies, though.

SAH dissertating mama femalesling.GIF to my sweet little boy (2/2009)
and his rainbow1284.gif baby brother (7/2011)
#3 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 01:44 AM

With my DS, I had AF-type cramping at 6, 7, and 8DPO. It continued for several weeks, but that was when I first noticed it and knew I was pg.

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
#4 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 01:47 AM - Thread Starter

I'm getting a little worried I'm not ttc but I'm planning to in a few months. I just thought I'd get more replies here than in family planning.

My cycle is usually pretty long and not super regular, but usually around every 35 days. Today is day 36 with no period in sight. Normally I spot for a few days before the actual flow that I count as day 1. I'm not spotting at all right now. DH and I dtd on 1/11 and let him make a deposit because I assumed I'd get my period on 1/18 and that I'd ovulate about two weeks before that on 1/4. I didn't notice any ewcm around 1/4 so I'm not sure if I ovulated then. On 1/11 when dh didn't pull out, I noticed some clear fluid. But, I couldn't tell if it was ewcm or semen. I wasn't concerned at the time, but now I'm at day 36 with no period and I'm having lots of strange cramps in my uterus. I'm worried that this is implantation. If I did ovulate on 1/11, I'd be 8 dpo right now. Can anyone reassure me this isn't implantation?

jog.gifkid.gif

#5 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 02:03 AM

from what I understand it can happen from 7-11dpo. I had imp. spotting at like 13dpo with dd. so it can vary. But you should be able to poas in a few days if this is indeed impl.

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
#6 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 03:13 AM

I had cramping at 8dpo with DD and got a neg test at 9dpo, positive at 10dpo.

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
#7 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 06:21 AM

I had really bad cramping that woke me up from a deep sleep at 10DPO. No spotting or anything and tested positive either that day or the next one. From what I've read it can happen anywhere from 7-12 DPO.

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
#8 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 06:31 AM

Any time between 3-9 dpo 3 is the earliest and 5 is avg. 9 is outside normal and it can happen past that even but when it does m/c is very common.

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

#9 of 9 Old 01-20-2009, 06:34 AM

I just got this from Fertility Friend-
"If conception occurred, implantation (when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall) typically happens seven to ten days after ovulation, but it can happen a few days earlier or later as well." HTH

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page