5 DPO........testing already*UPDATE 8DPO BFP - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 38 Old 01-26-2009, 12:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yippee!!! ::: So happy for you!

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 38 Old 01-26-2009, 12:37 PM

Makes me want to test, but I have cheapies I ordered from the internet and only 2 left, so I will wait until the 5th.
:

Whatever will be, already is...

#33 of 38 Old 01-26-2009, 02:01 PM

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you

jog.gifkid.gif

#34 of 38 Old 01-26-2009, 02:18 PM

Woo hoo!! Congratulations! :::
#35 of 38 Old 01-26-2009, 02:29 PM

I have been stalking this thread but I just had to come out of hiding to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you! I also wanted to say that I totally think I can see the line on the 8 dpo test. Thanks for the experiment because now we know that it is possible to get a positive as early as 8dpo.
#36 of 38 Old 01-26-2009, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Awwwwww thank you all so very much for the congrats. I have a much better feeling about this pregnancy than the last. I have been experiencing major symptoms for about the past 4 days but I didn't want to share them with anyone for fear I would look cookoo if I never got my bfp lol.

But I have major major fatigue, and my taco bell the other day made me call the dinosaurs:Puke (yucky), and then there is the banana thing. Don't ask me why but the smell of the banana my husband was eating made me want to call the dinosaurs. And in the past 4 days I have gone through about 7 bags of cirus peanuts. So glad I am preggers and not just nutso.

But hopefully this one will stick and I will get to be sick for the next 9 months : All of these symptoms are a very good indication.

Good luck to all of you waiting to know. I hope we all get bfps this month.
#37 of 38 Old 01-26-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito's_wife View Post
Awwwwww thank you all so very much for the congrats. I have a much better feeling about this pregnancy than the last. I have been experiencing major symptoms for about the past 4 days but I didn't want to share them with anyone for fear I would look cookoo if I never got my bfp lol.

But I have major major fatigue, and my taco bell the other day made me call the dinosaurs:Puke (yucky), and then there is the banana thing. Don't ask me why but the smell of the banana my husband was eating made me want to call the dinosaurs. And in the past 4 days I have gone through about 7 bags of cirus peanuts. So glad I am preggers and not just nutso.

But hopefully this one will stick and I will get to be sick for the next 9 months : All of these symptoms are a very good indication.

Good luck to all of you waiting to know. I hope we all get bfps this month.
wow... with all those symptoms it makes me feel like there is no possible way I could be preggers... we are the same DPO... congrats again, to you.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#38 of 38 Old 01-27-2009, 01:11 AM

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!! : It's so exciting that there are all these wonderful women getting bfp's at the same time that I got mine! I got my first on 10 dpo, which I never thought I would get one that early. I want to post a pic of today's bfp (it was much darker than the others) but I don't know how to do it. I can sometimes be a little computer illiterate!!

Erin , loving wife to Dave, mom to 3cat.gif, angel.gifangel.gifDec. '06, angel.gifOct. '08, DD Reagan Oct. 3, 2009

and DS Jack April 4,2012

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page