Mothering Forum banner

Cervical Mucus Please!

567 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  snsb 
#1 ·
Okay, I am new at this "trying" stuff. DH and I have never really had to work at this, it has just always "happened." Now we are trying for #4 (#3 was a miscarriage, I hope it is okay i post this here since it really is just a TTC question) and I need some help. I am supposed to be ovulating this week (today or tomorrow) and my cervix, while wet, is not nearlly as mucusy (sp?) as I have noticed in the past while not TTC. I wonder if I am just paranoid since I really want this baby and am now questioning my fertility. I was also wondering if Erythomycin ( i was on 10 days of this for strep 2 weeks ago) could possibly be affecting my CM? Help would be appreciated. Thanks ladies!!!

#2 ·
Sorry I don't have any advice but I am kind of in the same boat. I miscarried in Dec. and then had a period 4 weeks later. But didn't have fertile mucous at all that cycle. Now I am nearing ovulation time and still am not having ewcm. I guess I am just worried that I am not ovulating yet since my miscarriage. I normally have a clear showing of ewcm with every cycle so I am just confused to what could be going on.

#3 ·
many things and tons of RX and OTC drugs and herbs will affect things. the big one i see recently is dehydration, it is cold so folks dont think of it as much, but we are all living and working in heated homes that are often very dry from the heaters.

drink tons of water, it will most likely always help your CM out a bit if not hugely

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.