February ***CONCEIVING in our 20's*** - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 02:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLuna Rayne View Post
This visit from AF was pretty awesome. I had some cramping as she was arriving and that was about it and she has already left...3 days! I am wondering if its because of the EPO?
Thats what I was like last month! I bled for 2 days real heavy, then they poof! Shes gone =O But I who knows whats going on with my cycle...
#302 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by first_shot_photo View Post
Thats what I was like last month! I bled for 2 days real heavy, then they poof! Shes gone =O But I who knows whats going on with my cycle...
Mine went from light to heavy to medium, then poof gone. I am not complaining cause I can totally deal with this, especially the fact I had no excruciating cramps. I could move around, work out and not be in tears from pain. Though I was completely emotionally psycho the heavy day.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#303 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 10:05 AM

Monday Check in: More like, THURSDAY check-in
Name: Angela
Date: FEB 12
Where are you at in your cycle: Day 15
Appointments: Nope.
Symptoms if they apply: N/A
Testing: I’m not going to buy a test until I’m three days past… hopefully.
Thoughts:
  • Hubby and I DTD last night… I wonder if it took.
  • If we conceive this month, the edd would be November 5, 2009
  • I would love a belated Valentine’s gift! DS was a belated birthday present!
  • Next month my baby will be ONE. :
#304 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minsca View Post
AFM - I have been spotting the last two days of my AF, which is very normal for me.
I wish I had a warning like that- it's like nothing, then Niagra Falls!

Your lining is probably perfect if you're having a regular cycle- don't worry about that!

Quote:
This visit from AF was pretty awesome. I had some cramping as she was arriving and that was about it and she has already left...3 days! I am wondering if its because of the EPO?
I dunno. But yay for easy AFs! I wish I had one!

Oh and I hope you get pg really quick when your DH gets home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLY? View Post
[*]I would love a belated Valentine’s gift! DS was a belated birthday present! [*]Next month my baby will be ONE. :[/LIST]
That would be awsome! : I'll be stalking you!

Enjoy your 'baby' before he's a big boy!!!

AFM: My temps rose, so I'm happy again. I thought for a couple days that I had a defective LP!

Worry, worry, worry....one day I'm gonna just give up worrying...but not for now. If I didn't obsess, what would I do all day?!!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#305 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
My temps rose, so I'm happy again. I thought for a couple days that I had a defective LP!
Yay! Glad you figured it out. I would have obsessed about that, too.

NurseAmber - Welcome! : for you. Good luck!

first_shot - Wow, hope that is implantation spotting. : for you, too!

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
#306 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
AFM: My temps rose, so I'm happy again. I thought for a couple days that I had a defective LP!

Worry, worry, worry....one day I'm gonna just give up worrying...but not for now. If I didn't obsess, what would I do all day?!!
YAY!!! I bet it was the medicine after all-- if it can break a fever I bet it could affect your temps!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#307 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj View Post
Yay! Glad you figured it out. I would have obsessed about that, too.
Thanks! And BTW, your temps are looking mighty fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
YAY!!! I bet it was the medicine after all-- if it can break a fever I bet it could affect your temps!
I know, right? I think I'm staying away from those from now on! And your chart is looking good too- EWCM is a great sign...

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#308 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter

Shwarma, yay for higher temps. I stalked your chart as soon as I logged on today just to see what your temps were up to. Keeping my : for you!

AFM: Not sure what to think of my temps. If it goes up tomorrow I am guessing FF will give me crosshairs. I am really hoping I didn't already O because I didn't have much fertle cm and timing isn't great. Have acu today and I am going to tell her to still do pre-O points.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#309 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

mom-to-jj, I agree with Shwarma, your chart looks awsome! And I noticed you are back on point with your pregnancy chart. :!

Lauren, : for more fertile cm and a nice, clear temp shift soon!

Hey ORLY! . I hope you get that belated valentines present!

ETA: Binkin, just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and sending you lots of good thoughts.

#310 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
Shwarma, yay for higher temps. I stalked your chart as soon as I logged on today just to see what your temps were up to. Keeping my : for you!
Thanks!

That crazy dip was definitely weird!

Quote:
AFM: Not sure what to think of my temps. If it goes up tomorrow I am guessing FF will give me crosshairs. I am really hoping I didn't already O because I didn't have much fertle cm and timing isn't great. Have acu today and I am going to tell her to still do pre-O points.
I'm guessing you didin't O yet. I seem to remember you having a distinct temp shift in a previous cycle where you O'd (Aug/Sept-ish?). Plus, it's not uncommon to have patches of watery and creamy CM long before 'O'. Keep on BDing!

#311 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
mom-to-jj, I agree with Shwarma, your chart looks awsome! And I noticed you are back on point with your pregnancy chart. :!
I am : too. Don't know what to think, really. My temps and timing are so nice. However, I don't think I have any symptoms going on, and unfortunately that is a pretty reliable indicator to me. I put in a non-pregnant chart today, so I have a BFP chart and a BFN chart to compare my current chart to. Can you tell I have nothing better to do with my time?!?!

#312 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 02:54 PM

QUESTION:
hope maybe someone can answer.
IS THIS NORMAL:
i took an equate hpt this morning, it was -. but the thing is there was NO color WHATSOEVER in the test area. it looked like an evap -, iykwim. the control line was dark, but no color on test line. any answers?

In Love since 2007. Forever missing our unborn angels 04/06~10/08~03/09 TTC for over 2yrs Praying for a 2010 : healthy baby
#313 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 03:04 PM

Well ladies. I broke down and tested and it was a BFN. : It my be too early to detect, : , and now that I have no tests in the house, I have to wait for AF. Or buy more...but I'm not going to do that for a couple of days.

:
#314 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
That would be awsome! : I'll be stalking you!

Enjoy your 'baby' before he's a big boy!!!
Yeah, what's funnier is *I* was a belated Halloween treat.
My family has a way of celebrating holidays.

Quote:
[B]

Hey ORLY! . I hope you get that belated valentines present!
ME TOO!
#315 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Well ladies. I broke down and tested and it was a BFN. : It my be too early to detect, : , and now that I have no tests in the house, I have to wait for AF. Or buy more...but I'm not going to do that for a couple of days.

:
That was me last cycle. I couldn't help myself and took tests all the time. I actually felt *relieved* the day I ran out of tests in the house. But, of course, AF still didn't come and after a few days I went out and bought some more. It can be maddening!! I understand.

This is my first cycle charting and it has relieved me of wanting to test so far since I have a clearer picture of where I am in my cycle and it gives me something else to *obsess* over.

Sorry about the BFN, hope it was just too early to detect it.
#316 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 03:54 PM

I may have o'd recently, my temp may be starting to go up.

But dh and I have not bd'ed.....?!?!? Why?!?! I don't know what we were thinking?!?! We both knew that last night was probably the last night of the fertile window, yet we picked a *tiny* fight with one another and it did not happen. I mean, we are completely fine this morning, the fight was really nothing, but now I think maybe it was like a subconscious thing like we were both afraid of getting preggers. I mean we both really want another baby, but sometimes we freak out about the practical issues--the emotional upheaval of pregnancy and the money.

Wow, yet another side to the madness of ttc.

Please don't hold any of this against me, I really do want another baby, sometimes it is scary though.

Hopefully, I didn't o just yet and we will have another chance this cycle. Otherwise, on to the next cycle.

(thanks for listening)
#317 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesmama View Post

But dh and I have not bd'ed.....?!?!? Why?!?! I don't know what we were thinking?!?! We both knew that last night was probably the last night of the fertile window, yet we picked a *tiny* fight with one another and it did not happen. I mean, we are completely fine this morning, the fight was really nothing, but now I think maybe it was like a subconscious thing like we were both afraid of getting preggers. I mean we both really want another baby, but sometimes we freak out about the practical issues--the emotional upheaval of pregnancy and the money.

Please don't hold any of this against me, I really do want another baby, sometimes it is scary though.

Hopefully, I didn't o just yet and we will have another chance this cycle. Otherwise, on to the next cycle.

(thanks for listening)
We would never get mad at you- it is your honesty that will heal you. Once you find out if you really want this you will do it. Perhaps this month was just too much for you and your hubby and its not the right time. I hope you figure it out

#318 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 04:09 PM

Oh my gosh. I have ANOTHER friend who just announced she is pg with twins. What is going on?? I have three friends right now who are carrying a total of 6 babies. HELLO up there, send one my way, huh?

A few months ago, while I was basically just stalking these boards, some witty gal posted something to the effect of, "I feel like my desire to be pregnant is shooting fertility beams at everyone around me." I am totally feeling this way right now!

#319 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Oh my gosh. I have ANOTHER friend who just announced she is pg with twins. What is going on?? I have three friends right now who are carrying a total of 6 babies. HELLO up there, send one my way, huh?

A few months ago, while I was basically just stalking these boards, some witty gal posted something to the effect of, "I feel like my desire to be pregnant is shooting fertility beams at everyone around me." I am totally feeling this way right now!
oh gosh... do they know you are trying? Geesh though, three friends with twins!?!!?? Are any of them on clomid?!?

#320 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
oh gosh... do they know you are trying? Geesh though, three friends with twins!?!!?? Are any of them on clomid?!?
One friend is having one baby, one is having two, and one is having three! The one with triplets is the only one who knows I'm TTC. The one who just announced her twins was trying for a while and may well have been on meds, but I don't know for sure.

It is getting stinkin' frustrating!!

#321 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Oh my gosh. I have ANOTHER friend who just announced she is pg with twins. What is going on??
OMG!!! Drink some of their water! :

#322 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
We would never get mad at you- it is your honesty that will heal you. Once you find out if you really want this you will do it. Perhaps this month was just too much for you and your hubby and its not the right time. I hope you figure it out
Thanks Lauren. I think you are right, for some reason this month may have been too much for us, too much pressure. It will happen when the time is right.

Quote:

Wow! What are the odds of that? I would feel happy for them, but at the same time totally jealous!
#323 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm guessing you didin't O yet. I seem to remember you having a distinct temp shift in a previous cycle where you O'd (Aug/Sept-ish?). Plus, it's not uncommon to have patches of watery and creamy CM long before 'O'. Keep on BDing!
Yah, I don't think so either. The only thing that is making me wonder is that last year when I had a long anovulatory cycle, I ovulated on CD10 the next cycle, without much warning from cm and cp. ttc is so maddening, I swear I will end up in the loony bin by the end of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna_rios View Post
QUESTION:
hope maybe someone can answer.
IS THIS NORMAL:
i took an equate hpt this morning, it was -. but the thing is there was NO color WHATSOEVER in the test area. it looked like an evap -, iykwim. the control line was dark, but no color on test line. any answers?
Sorry for the BFN, I don't think I have ever seen any color in the test area so I think that is very normal.

Quote:

:
Sorry for the BFN, I hope for you and jenna that it was just too soon to test.

Quote:

(thanks for listening)
Noone here is going to be mad at you for not being sure. I think everyone gets nervous at some point during ttc. And if this month was not right for you then that is totally fine. Take a bath, have some tea, relax. Maybe try striking up a conversation with dh about all this. It might make you both feel better about it, then you can get back to having fun with ttc!

Quote:

Quote:
Wow! What are the odds of that? I would feel happy for them, but at the same time totally jealous!
I agree with ellesmama, I would feel happy for them, but still very jealous. Lots of hugs to you mom-to-jj. I think it would be very difficult for me if I was in your position.

#324 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 09:45 PM

Well, it looks like AF is back :

I think its just spotting, I put my diva cup in just in case.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#325 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 10:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Well, it looks like AF is back :

I think its just spotting, I put my diva cup in just in case.
Flow Flow go away, don't come back another day.

#326 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Thanks! And BTW, your temps are looking mighty fine!

I know, right? I think I'm staying away from those from now on! And your chart is looking good too- EWCM is a great sign...
In comparison with your other temps AND on its own, your chart looks really, really promising!

#327 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 11:31 PM

I have been staring at my chart all day. It is so freakin' pretty. Only 4 days stand between today and my BFP at 15DPO with my DS. I wish I could jump over the next 4 days to get the same result I got last time.

I'm cold. I think my BBT is dropping.

#328 of 682 Old 02-12-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Yah, I don't think so either. The only thing that is making me wonder is that last year when I had a long anovulatory cycle, I ovulated on CD10 the next cycle, without much warning from cm and cp. ttc is so maddening, I swear I will end up in the loony bin by the end of it.
I know! It's kinda embarrassing actually...if ppl IRL knew the extent of my obsessing over my lil' chart they would probably think I was already insane! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
In comparison with your other temps AND on its own, your chart looks really, really promising!
Thank you Maam! I hope so! If temps stay high two more days I'll start getting excited (that when they normally drop off)! :

Sending you some 'O' wishes!!!!

Quote:
I have been staring at my chart all day. It is so freakin' pretty.
A great visual there! : I'll be checking it in the morning!

#329 of 682 Old 02-13-2009, 09:47 AM

THIS MORNING...
I
F E L L
D
O
W
N
THE STAIRS.

I'm okay, I think. My elbow hurts something-bad.
But can't help wonder if it changed anything.
#330 of 682 Old 02-13-2009, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLY? View Post
THIS MORNING...
I
F E L L
D
O
W
N
THE STAIRS.

I'm okay, I think. My elbow hurts something-bad.
But can't help wonder if it changed anything.
Orly - Oh no, sorry to hear that! I hope your elbow is ok. I gotta tell you, a friend of mine fell 5 feet off a ladder onto a concrete driveway right before she found out she was pg. Everything was fine. I think this early on, a little somersaulting isn't going to hurt. Try not to worry, and put some ice on that elbow.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page