February ***CONCEIVING in our 20's*** - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#241 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 12:26 PM
 
kparker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 897
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Name: KParker
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: 10 DPO
Appointments: Today with my neurologist! I hope we can fix my migraines.
Symptoms if they apply: tender boobies, lots of bloat, increased sleeping problems, blah. I could be imagining a lot though
Testing: only if AF stays away for Friday the 13th
Thoughts: My last 4 days of my chart make it look like a little arm that's doing the Egyptian dance tee hee!

Mom to 3 , 1 , 10 hermit crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12
kparker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#242 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 12:47 PM
 
minsca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,688
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj;13156321 My temp weirdness continues. For 4 days now, my temps have [U
exactly [/U]matched my successful pg cycle. It's really the only thing that is giving me much hope right now, even though I know it's silly...
I just have to tell you that is the coolest looking chart I have seen. I so hope you are pregnant this cycle!

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
minsca is offline  
#243 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 12:52 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Thoughts: I feel ill. I know it's too early for pg symptoms so I wonder if I've caught a bug. Had a horrible headache all day yesterday and had to self-medicate with Tylenol just to get through the day. My temp dropped big time today, but might be just the circumstances. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
I think the tylenol could definitely affect the temperature bc it breaks fevers and all that... I would discard it mentally and wait for tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj View Post
For 4 days now, my temps have exactly matched my successful pg cycle. It's really the only thing that is giving me much hope right now, even though I know it's silly...
wow!!! cool!! I hope it is a pg chart!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#244 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 12:55 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Name: Lauren
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: CD 9
Appointments: None, but my dumb doctor still has to call me and tell me the results of my blood tests on CD 3... grrrrrrrrr... you think 6 days is long enough!?!?!
Symptoms if they apply: none whatsoever... I want to O.....
Testing: Nope
Thoughts: I just want to O... I have been taking Maca like a good girl and desperately want to O. I am nervous that I should not work out bc it might affect my O date and that is silly, I know... I am just trying to desperately O and I might be stressing myself out more then I should.... I keep thinking everything is my fault.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#245 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 01:02 PM
 
BeauGeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hockeytown, MI
Posts: 465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Name: beaugeek
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: cd8
Appointments: Nufin.
Symptoms if they apply: Nufin.
Testing: Sometime in March.
Thoughts: Month # 6, it has to be lucky right?

Married Mom to K(8), K(7) & C born March 23rd.
BeauGeek is offline  
#246 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 01:19 PM
 
ellesmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 395
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Name: ellesmama
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: CD20
Appointments: meeting with a prospective new family doctor today, would be able to do prenatal care for me, if I ever need it.
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: None.
Thoughts: I am still all over the place with my temps and time. I really need to get a clock and figure out a time that I can reasonably do every day. I'm not taking my chart seriously now since I figure there is a lot of inconsistency. I give myself this 1 cycle to get consistent about taking temps.
ellesmama is offline  
#247 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 01:57 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj View Post
For 4 days now, my temps have exactly matched my successful pg cycle. It's really the only thing that is giving me much hope right now, even though I know it's silly...
So wierd!!! GL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I think the tylenol could definitely affect the temperature bc it breaks fevers and all that... I would discard it mentally and wait for tomorrow!
Thanks for the reassurance!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#248 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter
 
Snow~Pea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: Shwarma, mom-to-jj, kparker, and ellesmama!



Payton, so sorry AF showed. I hope the midwife has some ideas about your LP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Name: Shwarma
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: CD 21
Appointments: no
Symptoms if they apply: headache, heartburn, nauseous
Testing: HPT 2/20
Thoughts: I feel ill. I know it's too early for pg symptoms so I wonder if I've caught a bug. Had a horrible headache all day yesterday and had to self-medicate with Tylenol just to get through the day. My temp dropped big time today, but might be just the circumstances. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Maybe its an implatation dip !



Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj View Post
Name: mom-to-jj
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: 8 DPO
Appointments: no
Symptoms if they apply: a random minor twinge here or there if I concentrate
Testing: maybe on the 14th if I make it that far
Thoughts: My temp weirdness continues. For 4 days now, my temps have exactly matched my successful pg cycle. It's really the only thing that is giving me much hope right now, even though I know it's silly...
That is weird, I hope its a good sign!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Name: Lauren
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: CD 9
Appointments: None, but my dumb doctor still has to call me and tell me the results of my blood tests on CD 3... grrrrrrrrr... you think 6 days is long enough!?!?!
Symptoms if they apply: none whatsoever... I want to O.....
Testing: Nope
Thoughts: I just want to O... I have been taking Maca like a good girl and desperately want to O. I am nervous that I should not work out bc it might affect my O date and that is silly, I know... I am just trying to desperately O and I might be stressing myself out more then I should.... I keep thinking everything is my fault.
Its not your fault Lauren. I agree that 6 days should be plenty of time to get back to you with bloodwork results, I would call the doc today to ask what's up.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Snow~Pea is offline  
#249 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 02:58 PM
 
ShwarmaQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 5,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
: Shwarma, mom-to-jj, kparker, and ellesmama!

Maybe its an implatation dip !
Thanks Pea, I hope so too- it's pretty low though...

BTW, your chart is off to a nice start!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

ShwarmaQueen is offline  
#250 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 03:16 PM
 
ellesmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 395
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
: Shwarma, mom-to-jj, kparker, and ellesmama!
Thanks for hoping for me Snow~Pea, that is really sweet of you!

But, I am almost positive I haven't o'd yet like ff says. I think this is more likely going to prove to be an anovulatory cycle, with my temps all over the place. It is still way too early to say, though. I am NOT considering myself in the 2WW.

Anyway, just wanted to get that out there and send some extra out to Shwarma, mom-to-jj and kparker!!
ellesmama is offline  
#251 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 03:24 PM
 
ellesmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 395
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, I just put in my info for today on ff, and finally the crosshairs are gone!! Yay! (I know, weird to be excited about NOT having crosshairs, but I was so sure I had NOT o'd)

Good, now it seems much more accurate.
ellesmama is offline  
#252 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 03:25 PM
 
BellaLuna Rayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In My Dreams
Posts: 1,763
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Monday Check-In

Name: Barbara
Date: February 9 2009
Where Are You At In Your Cycle: CD 2
Appointments: Not for another couple of months. Went to the ND Friday. I have lost 8 pounds since November, sorta disappointed that its not more.
Symptoms? No, AF is just being evil this time around.
Testing? Nope. Gonna buy some OPKs Friday I think.
Thoughts? I need to loose more weight. I think I hit a wall in my weight loss though so I will have to step it up quite a bit to get close to my goal before DH comes home.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
BellaLuna Rayne is offline  
#253 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 05:27 PM
 
jenna_rios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Check In:

Name: Jen
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at in your cycle: cd20 6dpo
[B]Appts[B]: n/a
Symptoms: well, i had a really wierd dream last night. other than that my breasts were kinda tingly the last few days, now they just feel kinda heavy with some pains running through them (sometimes happens). food been tasting wierd today, with a little nausea. uterus felt kinda heavy, im broke out on my chin, and a few other things
Testing: trying to hold off till the 14th Valentines day. (i did test today even though i know it was to early, BFN of course)
Thoughts: going between thinking i am pregnant and thinking im not. we bd on good days, pretty much through my fertile period. trying not to stress on it. really praying hard that this is our month though

In Love since 2007. Forever missing our unborn angels 04/06~10/08~03/09 TTC for over 2yrs Praying for a 2010 : healthy baby
jenna_rios is offline  
#254 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 06:12 PM
 
miriam_bat_avraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Name: Lauren
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: CD 9
Appointments: None, but my dumb doctor still has to call me and tell me the results of my blood tests on CD 3... grrrrrrrrr... you think 6 days is long enough!?!?!
Symptoms if they apply: none whatsoever... I want to O.....
Testing: Nope
Thoughts: I just want to O... I have been taking Maca like a good girl and desperately want to O. I am nervous that I should not work out bc it might affect my O date and that is silly, I know... I am just trying to desperately O and I might be stressing myself out more then I should.... I keep thinking everything is my fault.

I know what you mean about blaming yourself for things that are outside your control

I'm CD 11, right around where you are. Last time I didn't O until CD 23, but it was my first complete cycle off HBC and I don't know if that was a "normal" cycle for me or not. Before HBC I was anywhere between 28 and 35 days; I'm hoping I'm not going straight back to an irregular cycle! :

I tried Maca, but I don't have enough of it to keep up with the fertility-level dosing (I'd go through it in a week!) so I'm just going to take it in small amounts for its other benefits and if we don't conceive this cycle, I'll buy a bulk pack of it and try it that way.

miriam_bat_avraham is offline  
#255 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 06:28 PM
 
cloudbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 776
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Name: CloudButterfly
Date: 2/9
Where are you at in your cycle: CD10
Appointments: Dentist tomorrow; still waiting for blood test results three and a half weeks later (but they say they're looking into it, so maybe they'll come in today's mail)
Symptoms if they apply: n/a
Testing: n/a
Thoughts: I thought today might be O day, but not according to the OPK, and now that I think about it I had no rational reason to predict it would be today. I'm hoping to O by Wednesday. DH's grandpa (who I knew better than either of my own grandfathers) passed away this weekend, so we're going to be with family next weekend (not really the best environment for TTC). I guess it's lucky we hadn't really made plans for Valentine's/my birthday yet. We're especially sad because we know he would've been the most excited about the news when we do have a baby on the way, and we were both looking forward to telling him. Which makes me feel bad for waiting all these years, but as my mom said, you can't live your life for other people.

I'm trying to keep the stress down. It's weird, because now that most of the crying is over, I don't feel sad so much as stressed. I don't want that to affect things.

BTW, if anyone has a Costco membership, they had a $4 instant rebate on First Response rapid result tests until the day after Valentine's day. I wonder why they'd think people would be needing those around that particular holiday....

Cloud, mommy to her happy little Nimbus, born 11/09!
cloudbutterfly is offline  
#256 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 06:35 PM
 
mom-to-jj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,064
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
I tried Maca, but I don't have enough of it to keep up with the fertility-level dosing (I'd go through it in a week!) so I'm just going to take it in small amounts for its other benefits and if we don't conceive this cycle, I'll buy a bulk pack of it and try it that way.
Just wondering if you keep up with the current TTC With Maca thread. Somebody posted in there about maca clearing her complexion, and I saw you were having problems with that since you've had to go off your meds. Just a thought...it'd be cool if you could kill two birds with one stone!

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
mom-to-jj is offline  
#257 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 06:46 PM
 
weissmommytobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a little piece of sunshine, FL
Posts: 264
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Happy Monday, Ladies!

Name: Heather Nicole
Date: 2.09.09
Where are you at your cycle: CD 11...scheduled to O this week!
Appointments: None.
Symptoms if they apply: feeling a wee bit of O pain.
Testing: Just OPK
Thoughts: DH and I are celebrating "the week of love" by BDing every day this week...and it's especially nice because I am supposed to O between the 12th and 16th. Other than that, life is good...
weissmommytobe is offline  
#258 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 07:27 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,880
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Name: Lauren
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: CD 9
Appointments: None, but my dumb doctor still has to call me and tell me the results of my blood tests on CD 3... grrrrrrrrr... you think 6 days is long enough!?!?!
Symptoms if they apply: none whatsoever... I want to O.....
Testing: Nope
Thoughts: I just want to O... I have been taking Maca like a good girl and desperately want to O. I am nervous that I should not work out bc it might affect my O date and that is silly, I know... I am just trying to desperately O and I might be stressing myself out more then I should.... I keep thinking everything is my fault.
Lauren- Those 6 days your talking about waiting for results though includes sat and sun right? So technically its only been 4 days in the business world. I know not helping. .. Just had to point that out.
I just got back from the hospital to have blood work done. They will call me in the morning on the results but the 5 pregnancy test here on my bathroom counter tell me what I need to know anyways
mrscompgeek is offline  
#259 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 07:51 PM
 
kparker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 897
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(cross posted for amusement)
*angry face* They rescheduled my MRI to Friday since I have the vague possibility of being pregnant. Darn my no-test promise, I could have peed on a stick and gotten my head scanned today!

It was funny though, they said, "Uh, so you aren't sure if you're pregnant or not...?" (both men) and I was like, nope, but I'll know in a few days. "Okay, when do you want to reschedule, next week sometime?" I said that Friday will be good. "Uh... will you know by then, for real?"

OF COURSE I said... My LP is only 12 days I'll know for sure after Thursday

Both of them were looking at me like I grew a second head! HA!

Mom to 3 , 1 , 10 hermit crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12
kparker is offline  
#260 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 08:04 PM
 
first_shot_photo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Monday Check in: Its mid-after noon on Monday~
Name: Taylor
Date: Feb 9th
Where are you at in your cycle: I don't chart because it stresses me out. But I believe I am 10 or 11 DPO and AF (or a BFP) should be arriving on the 12th or 13th.
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Sore boobs, always tired, dull lower back ache, and just over all obsessing about baby stuff. I think I spend over 3 hours just wondering on pregnancy website, but thats not really a physical symptom.
Testing: Tested in the middle of the night, last night, and BFN. Although, I am a POAS addict and its probably too early to detect anything.
Thoughts: Last month was our first month TTC after 2 doses of the Depo Shot () so I know that my cycle may be crazy and irregular, so I hope that I have beginners luck anyways.
first_shot_photo is offline  
#261 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 08:26 PM
 
PaytonPlace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KCMO
Posts: 663
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
(cross posted for amusement)
*angry face* They rescheduled my MRI to Friday since I have the vague possibility of being pregnant. Darn my no-test promise, I could have peed on a stick and gotten my head scanned today!

It was funny though, they said, "Uh, so you aren't sure if you're pregnant or not...?" (both men) and I was like, nope, but I'll know in a few days. "Okay, when do you want to reschedule, next week sometime?" I said that Friday will be good. "Uh... will you know by then, for real?"

OF COURSE I said... My LP is only 12 days I'll know for sure after Thursday

Both of them were looking at me like I grew a second head! HA!
Ha!

BTW, Your chart looks awesome!!!

mom-to-jj - your chart is promising also!! How bizarre about the matching temps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Name: Lauren
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at your cycle: CD 9
Appointments: None, but my dumb doctor still has to call me and tell me the results of my blood tests on CD 3... grrrrrrrrr... you think 6 days is long enough!?!?!
I absolutely hate waiting on calls from doctors.

freethinking mom to DD 4/2006 and DS 1/2010
PaytonPlace is offline  
#262 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 08:38 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytonPlace View Post


I absolutely hate waiting on calls from doctors.
well, my nurse said that everything looked "normal" and that I should keep on doing what I am doing. She said that I can schedule an HSG if I want to but it does not make sense to me right now. I am going to just wait and see if I Ovulate again. I hope my body is figuring itself out. I do know she ruled out PCOS, hypothyroid, pre-menopause, etc. She said the levels of my tests but I am going to get them in writing so I can google what they mean and how "normal" they really are. Can you tell I have no life hahaha

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#263 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 09:50 PM - Thread Starter
 
Snow~Pea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Thanks Pea, I hope so too- it's pretty low though...

BTW, your chart is off to a nice start!
Thanks. Can't hurt to be positive!



Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesmama View Post
Thanks for hoping for me Snow~Pea, that is really sweet of you!

But, I am almost positive I haven't o'd yet like ff says. I think this is more likely going to prove to be an anovulatory cycle, with my temps all over the place. It is still way too early to say, though. I am NOT considering myself in the 2WW.

Anyway, just wanted to get that out there and send some extra out to Shwarma, mom-to-jj and kparker!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesmama View Post
Ok, I just put in my info for today on ff, and finally the crosshairs are gone!! Yay! (I know, weird to be excited about NOT having crosshairs, but I was so sure I had NOT o'd)

Good, now it seems much more accurate.
Don't give up, your O could still be on the way!



Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLuna Rayne View Post
Monday Check-In

Name: Barbara
Date: February 9 2009
Where Are You At In Your Cycle: CD 2
Appointments: Not for another couple of months. Went to the ND Friday. I have lost 8 pounds since November, sorta disappointed that its not more.
Symptoms? No, AF is just being evil this time around.
Testing? Nope. Gonna buy some OPKs Friday I think.
Thoughts? I need to loose more weight. I think I hit a wall in my weight loss though so I will have to step it up quite a bit to get close to my goal before DH comes home.
8 pounds is great, way to go! Your last cycle was very "normal" too. I think you you will definately be in great shape when your DH gets back.



Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna_rios View Post
Check In:

Name: Jen
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at in your cycle: cd20 6dpo
[B]Appts[B]: n/a
Symptoms: well, i had a really wierd dream last night. other than that my breasts were kinda tingly the last few days, now they just feel kinda heavy with some pains running through them (sometimes happens). food been tasting wierd today, with a little nausea.
Testing: trying to hold off till the 14th Valentines day. (i did test today even though i know it was to early, BFN of course)
Thoughts: going between thinking i am pregnant and thinking im not. we bd on good days, pretty much through my fertile period. trying not to stress on it. really praying hard that this is our month though
:!



Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudbutterfly View Post
Name: CloudButterfly
Date: 2/9
Where are you at in your cycle: CD10
Appointments: Dentist tomorrow; still waiting for blood test results three and a half weeks later (but they say they're looking into it, so maybe they'll come in today's mail)
Symptoms if they apply: n/a
Testing: n/a
Thoughts: I thought today might be O day, but not according to the OPK, and now that I think about it I had no rational reason to predict it would be today. I'm hoping to O by Wednesday. DH's grandpa (who I knew better than either of my own grandfathers) passed away this weekend, so we're going to be with family next weekend (not really the best environment for TTC). I guess it's lucky we hadn't really made plans for Valentine's/my birthday yet. We're especially sad because we know he would've been the most excited about the news when we do have a baby on the way, and we were both looking forward to telling him. Which makes me feel bad for waiting all these years, but as my mom said, you can't live your life for other people.

I'm trying to keep the stress down. It's weird, because now that most of the crying is over, I don't feel sad so much as stressed. I don't want that to affect things.

BTW, if anyone has a Costco membership, they had a $4 instant rebate on First Response rapid result tests until the day after Valentine's day. I wonder why they'd think people would be needing those around that particular holiday....
I'm so sorry for your loss.



Quote:
Originally Posted by first_shot_photo View Post
Monday Check in: Its mid-after noon on Monday~
Name: Taylor
Date: Feb 9th
Where are you at in your cycle: I don't chart because it stresses me out. But I believe I am 10 or 11 DPO and AF (or a BFP) should be arriving on the 12th or 13th.
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Sore boobs, always tired, dull lower back ache, and just over all obsessing about baby stuff. I think I spend over 3 hours just wondering on pregnancy website, but thats not really a physical symptom.
Testing: Tested in the middle of the night, last night, and BFN. Although, I am a POAS addict and its probably too early to detect anything.
Thoughts: Last month was our first month TTC after 2 doses of the Depo Shot () so I know that my cycle may be crazy and irregular, so I hope that I have beginners luck anyways.
added Welcome and good luck :!



Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
(cross posted for amusement)
*angry face* They rescheduled my MRI to Friday since I have the vague possibility of being pregnant. Darn my no-test promise, I could have peed on a stick and gotten my head scanned today!

It was funny though, they said, "Uh, so you aren't sure if you're pregnant or not...?" (both men) and I was like, nope, but I'll know in a few days. "Okay, when do you want to reschedule, next week sometime?" I said that Friday will be good. "Uh... will you know by then, for real?"

OF COURSE I said... My LP is only 12 days I'll know for sure after Thursday

Both of them were looking at me like I grew a second head! HA!
lol, doctors are so dumb sometimes. Your chart is looking great though, so you may not be able to get that MRI after all. :!

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Snow~Pea is offline  
#264 of 682 Old 02-09-2009, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter
 
Snow~Pea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Monday Check in:
Name: Pea
Date: 2/9/09
Where are you at in your cycle: CD10
Appointments: acu later this week
Symptoms if they apply: none
Testing: n/a
Thoughts: Just waiting to O and wondering when that will happen. Last year I had a very long anovulatory cycle and the next cycle I ovulated on CD10. I am not feeling very fertile right now, but I'm still hoping for sooner rather than later.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Snow~Pea is offline  
#265 of 682 Old 02-10-2009, 12:20 AM
 
JayJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 2,463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Juts sitting here in my 2WW! Hurrah, yes, I ovumalated and I am now 5DPO - hooray! Plus my chart is looking kind of different than last months. Maybe that means something, perhaps not. No real clue at all!

*HUGS to you all - hope this is everyone's month!* XXX

Mama to Josie , lost 10/10/08 at 37.4 weeks .
and my rainbow baby, Isobella Mai ...born 1/12/2010 ! in profile...
JayJay is offline  
#266 of 682 Old 02-10-2009, 02:05 AM
 
KaliShanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lindale,TX
Posts: 2,284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Please Move Me to Waiting to O. Thanks.

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

KaliShanti is offline  
#267 of 682 Old 02-10-2009, 12:41 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
Please Move Me to Waiting to O. Thanks.
are you still doing that herb/progesterone cocktail your midwife prescribed?

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#268 of 682 Old 02-10-2009, 01:03 PM
 
mom-to-jj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,064
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Juts sitting here in my 2WW! Hurrah, yes, I ovumalated and I am now 5DPO - hooray! Plus my chart is looking kind of different than last months. Maybe that means something, perhaps not. No real clue at all!
JayJay - Looks like you're off to a good start. GL!!

Shwarma - Are you feeling better today? Maybe your temps are down if you're ill? I dunno...

AFM: Feeling decidedly normal. I could just about cry. I know it's not over yet, but I feel like it might as well be. I DON'T DON'T DON'T want to get AF on Valentine's Day. I am about at the end of my rope. FF says to talk to a doctor if you O regularly, have well-timed BD, and don't get pg after several cycles. That is me to a "T". I feel like no doctor would want to see me since I haven't been trying for a year yet, and I don't really want to go down that road, but how long can I really struggle on like this? At least my temp finally deviated today from my pg chart, so I can stop playing that mind game.

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
mom-to-jj is offline  
#269 of 682 Old 02-10-2009, 01:08 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj View Post
AFM: Feeling decidedly normal. I could just about cry. I know it's not over yet, but I feel like it might as well be. I DON'T DON'T DON'T want to get AF on Valentine's Day. I am about at the end of my rope. FF says to talk to a doctor if you O regularly, have well-timed BD, and don't get pg after several cycles. That is me to a "T". I feel like no doctor would want to see me since I haven't been trying for a year yet, and I don't really want to go down that road, but how long can I really struggle on like this? At least my temp finally deviated today from my pg chart, so I can stop playing that mind game.
You are only 9dpo, some women don't have ANY symptoms until a week after implantation which may or may not have even happened to you yet! Just be patient!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#270 of 682 Old 02-10-2009, 01:25 PM
 
miriam_bat_avraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj View Post
JayJay - Looks like you're off to a good start. GL!!

Shwarma - Are you feeling better today? Maybe your temps are down if you're ill? I dunno...

AFM: Feeling decidedly normal. I could just about cry. I know it's not over yet, but I feel like it might as well be. I DON'T DON'T DON'T want to get AF on Valentine's Day. I am about at the end of my rope. FF says to talk to a doctor if you O regularly, have well-timed BD, and don't get pg after several cycles. That is me to a "T". I feel like no doctor would want to see me since I haven't been trying for a year yet, and I don't really want to go down that road, but how long can I really struggle on like this? At least my temp finally deviated today from my pg chart, so I can stop playing that mind game.


Hey hey now! Your temp deviated in probably the smallest way it could deviate-- the original chart's temp for "today" deviated itself from the pack! Your temp fits right where it probably should have been. At any rate, one individual temp doesn't mean a whole lot (I should probably remind myself of this sometimes).

I really wish you the best. I know getting AF on V-Day would be a huge bummer. Of course, I hope you get a BFP then instead : but if not, and if you want to pursue a doctor, I hope you find someone who's understanding. I'm on Cycle 2 of TTC myself and waiting to see if I'll have to do that myself... I'm not going to wait around for a full year of nothing before looking for help, so screw that (pardon my French!)!

miriam_bat_avraham is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off