~*The One Thread*~ February 1st-7th - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 182 Old 02-02-2009, 11:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catubodua View Post
you gals are very sweet. i agree that my chart looks nice this month, but it has before with nothing to show for it. and, i don't have any symptoms - as DH says, i haven't started puking yet
My fingers are crossed for you!
#62 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificbliss View Post
Yay! New thread. Thanks Beaugeek

Ugh, please stop me from testing. I might have to go join the no-testers club. I totally feel like AF is coming, she's not due for a week and yet, I want to POAS. Fortunately, I don't have any in the house right now.
step awaaaaay from the pee stick.... :

Catubodua: :
#63 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Ugh... temps down almost to the cover line for the second day Yesterday I was hoping that it was just that I didn't get much sleep + woke up much earlier than on the weekend... I can *pretend* that maybe it's because I slept with wet hair today, but it's still not good.

I changed interpretation methods to the "advanced" setting, which thinks I ovulated before the two "bad" temps - and which keeps this months LP right with my average curve. We didn't get the timing right if I O'd two days earlier

So.. I'm not out yet (I found lots of charts with temp dips!!), but it's not looking good

DH(37) + I(36) have been working on collaborative project #1 for 6 years, fighting more battles than I ever imagined. 

2/2014 - IVF cycle = 2ndtri.gif due in late November!

#64 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 10:51 AM

Autumnlaughing I keep comparing my chart to others on FF friend too so I can persuade myself my temps are the same as other people who got pregnant so it'll happen to me too.

I am still waiting to ovulate I think. Temps up and down so not sure if it's about to happen or not. I am getting really impatient just to know where on earth I am.

Lauren your last chart looked good so you might be close to a 'normal' cycle.

Clare briefly mother for 3 weeks to Isabel 25-12-08, Soaking up every precious moment with my little guy Dec-10. My blog link is in my profile.

1********10**stork-suprise.gif ******20*********30*********40

#65 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6 View Post

Lauren your last chart looked good so you might be close to a 'normal' cycle.
Thanks, I hope that is true!!

It is so weird guys, my temp is a lot higher during AF this time... plus I am having really light flow and maybe needing to change my tampon once every 7 hours... now we are on day 3 and its even LIGHTER... could there be something wrong?

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#66 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 11:40 AM

Brin OMG your temp is up again!!! Did you test???

#67 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Brin OMG your temp is up again!!! Did you test???
:

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#68 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 01:55 PM

Well, I'm 14DPO and my temp hasn't really gone down (went from 98.65 to 98.6), so I think I could be PG, but I'm kind of nervous to test. Also, I think it might be too early. I had spotting (very light) on 11 and 12 DPO, along with cramping both days. I don't have cramps anymore, and although my breasts are still "fuller" they don't hurt much anymore. From what I've read, I could have been having implantation spotting and cramping on 11 and 12 DPO, in which case there might not be enough HCG for a HPT to detect yet. I'd rather keep living with the hope than get a BFN, KWIM? I'll test around 16DPO if no AF by then. That will be the 5th. For what it's worth, DH thinks I am!

Brin, wife to my best friend , mother of three . and now homeschooling!!!
#69 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinalicious View Post
I'll test around 16DPO if no AF by then. That will be the 5th. For what it's worth, DH thinks I am!
Good plan- I'm excited for you! You're so pg!

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#70 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 02:01 PM

Brin, i'd be POAS every five minutes if i was you

mom to Andrew   born Feb 6th, already a mom to child with fur; and still missing and still wondering about the lost possibilities Mar 17, 2009
#71 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauGeek View Post
Added ya! GL!!
I saw that! Thanks so much! This thread is sooo beautiful! Thanks again!
#72 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Well, I'm 14DPO and my temp hasn't really gone down (went from 98.65 to 98.6), so I think I could be PG, but I'm kind of nervous to test. Also, I think it might be too early. I had spotting (very light) on 11 and 12 DPO, along with cramping both days. I don't have cramps anymore, and although my breasts are still "fuller" they don't hurt much anymore. From what I've read, I could have been having implantation spotting and cramping on 11 and 12 DPO, in which case there might not be enough HCG for a HPT to detect yet. I'd rather keep living with the hope than get a BFN, KWIM? I'll test around 16DPO if no AF by then. That will be the 5th. For what it's worth, DH thinks I am!
Ooooooh!! It's looking good! Spotting has always led to more bleeding for me. I think it's great that yours seems to be leading to a BFP!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#73 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 03:33 PM

Hi everyone, DP and I have finally decided to TTC, and I"m so excited!! I'm not to experienced at using these boards, I joined ages ago and tend to read a lot but never had too much to contribute.

I've only just stopped BC, and when i did this before my first cycle was >100 days and extremely erratic after that. On top of that I don't do temping, (wouldn't know where to start!) so I guess I'm going to spend a lot of time in the 'waiting to O' part (and never being sure if I have!) but I love this thread and I'm so excited to be in the TTC club xxx

Engaged to my sweetheart, Mammy to two beautiful girls
Eden Jade 18.08.06 & Saffron Jo 13.02.10
#74 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 04:32 PM

Welcome loulie. If you want to learn more about temping and how to check for fertile signs through your cervical mucus. (it changes when you are fertile and about to O. I would suggest going here. It is where most of us keeps our charts that you look at.

Talking about temping... dd2 has taken my basal thermometer yesterday and I can't find it!! It is driving me nuts, though it has driven me to clean the entire house. But I still can't find it. I think I might have to go ask a physic on the Talk Amongst Ourselves for help. As I seriously think it has just vanished.

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#75 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
Ooooooh!! It's looking good! Spotting has always led to more bleeding for me. I think it's great that yours seems to be leading to a BFP!!
Since I had my IUD removed in July of last year, I had spotting every 8 and/or 9 DPO, and then AF would come after 11 or 12 DPO. This time it's been totally different. I didn't spot until 11 DPO and it was only a little tiny bit on that afternoon and the next. I haven't had any since. I could seriously just go to sleep and not wake up until Thursday when I'm going to test, I am so tired!

#76 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minsca View Post
Talking about temping... dd2 has taken my basal thermometer yesterday and I can't find it!! It is driving me nuts, though it has driven me to clean the entire house.
Seriously! Apparently DD took mine off the bedside table last night and put it in the bathroom because that's where I found it this morning. So, I'm guess my temp is inaccurate, but hopefully it doesn't throw things off too much. When I asked her this morning about it, she said "I was going to show it to daddy..." then it occurred to me that I started V-temping this cycle so I REALLY hope she didn't put it in her mouth! :Puke

#77 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 06:12 PM - Thread Starter

loulie- Welcome! Added ya. GL!!

Married Mom to K(8), K(7) & C born March 23rd.
#78 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
...then it occurred to me that I started V-temping this cycle so I REALLY hope she didn't put it in her mouth! :Puke
I hate to say it but this line made me :

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#79 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
then it occurred to me that I started V-temping this cycle so I REALLY hope she didn't put it in her mouth! :Puke
: Now that is funny!

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#80 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 07:16 PM

: HAHAHAHAHA!
#81 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 09:13 PM

Blech!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#82 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 09:43 PM

Stevi Congrats on Oing-- but why does your chart look so funny?

#83 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Stevi Congrats on Oing-- but why does your chart look so funny?
You mean those black dots floating about?

That's because I was trying to temp, but having major trouble sleeping deeply or long enough to get true basal temperatures. I'm going through some financial problems and it's pretty much filling my nights with restlessness and nightmares.

If you ignore the dots, it's easier to read!

#84 of 182 Old 02-03-2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
I'm going through some financial problems and it's pretty much filling my nights with restlessness and nightmares.
We are having it pretty rough too. Makes me think I'm truely crazy for TTC! I don't care though, if we have to sell our house and move to Africa...I will!

#85 of 182 Old 02-04-2009, 01:38 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Money sucks.

DH still isn't on board with the "keep not preventing" plan... but today when I made a comment about how I was crampy and that was "good for HIM" he actually looked sad that I probably wasn't pregnant! And then he listened to the Saga of the Chart. He wants me to test, and I was planning on doing so tomorrow anyway...

OTOH, I hardly ever get cramps BEFORE AF shows...

ShwarmaQueen - I can't imagine having to find the thermometer before I could temp! I have enough trouble getting it from the bedside table into my mouth! And even then, I usually fall asleep + wake up again when the snooze goes off - 15 minutes later!

Ok - to bed, so that I can test in the morning!

DH(37) + I(36) have been working on collaborative project #1 for 6 years, fighting more battles than I ever imagined. 

2/2014 - IVF cycle = 2ndtri.gif due in late November!

#86 of 182 Old 02-04-2009, 01:54 AM

well...I just visited the oct 09 board. Bad idea. Now I really want to be pregnant this month! I love ddc!!!

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
#87 of 182 Old 02-04-2009, 11:45 AM

Yes, Ladies, I am going to test!!!! I am 15DPO and I'm fairly certain that I am preggo, so I want to confirm it. I'm taking recommendations about what test to use. I want an indisputable result, so what should I use? Thanks for your advice!

#88 of 182 Old 02-04-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Yes, Ladies, I am going to test!!!! I am 15DPO and I'm fairly certain that I am preggo, so I want to confirm it. I'm taking recommendations about what test to use. I want an indisputable result, so what should I use? Thanks for your advice!
I'd say at this point, any test you'd take should work. Good luck.

#89 of 182 Old 02-04-2009, 11:58 AM

Yeah brin with that chart I don't really think it matter which test you use. I think even the serial stalkers have got bored with your chart as you're so obviously knocked up.

I still have no idea what's happening which is not helping at all. I just now feel that even having to wait 9 months to have a baby (that is if I can get pregnant this month) is too long to wait. I'm starting to forget how it felt to hold a baby. I don't want to forget because it felt so wonderful, but I don't want to think about it too much because it upsets me, and I don't want the stress to put off my fertility.

I just have to get knocked up now.

Clare briefly mother for 3 weeks to Isabel 25-12-08, Soaking up every precious moment with my little guy Dec-10. My blog link is in my profile.

1********10**stork-suprise.gif ******20*********30*********40

#90 of 182 Old 02-04-2009, 12:15 PM

ok... so for a change I have a serious question... instead of just hanging around making people :

So I've just started "experimenting" with LH test strips for curiosity's sake ... the instructions say if the test line is lighter than the control line then it's negative - it should be close to, the same as or darker than the control to be read as a positive... ok, so I get that bit!

so - the one I did tonight was darker than last night's.... even taking it as a negative as the instructions instruct - I'm assuming that means I'm closer to O?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page