Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Trying To Conceive (http://www.mothering.com/forum/178-trying-conceive/)
-   -   ~*The One Thread*~ February 1st-7th (http://www.mothering.com/forum/178-trying-conceive/1035830-one-thread-february-1st-7th.html)

BeauGeek 02-01-2009 07:09 PM

Welcome to the One Thread
: February 1st- February 7th :

To keep the list manageable you will be deleted after a month of not posting. If you would like to be a thread keeper visit here and sign up!

Please make change requests in Bold.

: Waiting to O :
(Ovulate)

5terre :
amp
Apricot
BeauGeek :
BelovedK
cloudbutterfly
Danielle13 :
Eben'sMama :
kel32brown :
KellyTTC#1 :
kparker :
Lauren31 :
LaurieD143 :
loulie
mariacm :
MelissaAHM
miriam_bat_avraham
musicoholic
NishaG :
NoraFlood :
ompath :
schellie
Sijae
Tuwamare :
Tryingforbaby
Weissmommytobe :
WoodlandFairytale :

: Waiting to Know :
(Two Week Wait)

Autumnlaughing :
barcelona
Becky8824
BHappy
blue butterfly
brandyshea :
Campari
cjlovesbj
deanna_banana
halomancer
jayemtee
Jessii
KaliShanti :
mayflowers
minsca
Mompy
Nelsondeb :
nina yyc :
pacificbliss
Sahmama 12
ShwarmaQueen :
Soccermama
StephM76
Stevi :
Valid28 :
witchypants

Waiting for Flo
(menstruation)

Katie34
madsommer

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

fazer6
ivymae :
willowsmom

: Waiting to be Ready :

•Adorkable• :
Ann_of_Loxley :
CanidFL :
crazymom03
EastbayK :
feminine_earth :
folaboye :
merrysash :
readytobedone
rmzbm
sleepingbeauty
soso-lynn
TatianaTiger
Waylonsmama :

FEBRUARY BFPs!

brinalicious :
Catubodua :

: JANUARY BFPs!!!:
(pregnant)
CaliMommie :
Dmitrizmom
Fantesia28
Jillybeans :
Katica :
Ravenstar
Tear78 :

: DECEMBER BFPs!!!:
(pregnant)

bethcw
famille_huggins
GhostRose :
jacappell
Onemagicmummy
rachdoll
XxAngeloDistressxX :

: NOVEMBER BFPs!!!:
(pregnant)

amymckinney :
BlueWolf :
emptytank2000
honeybunny65 :
learnlovebe :
leighann79 :
mrsbabycakes
ratrodgrl :
yebos9 :

Stevi 02-01-2009 07:16 PM

YAY!! BeauGeek, it looks great!!!

Lauren31... My first Donor was an old friend who would have been involved in the child's life. All the ones I used after him were just donors, no involvement, no strings. The man I'm seeing right now is a little confusing, as it was really rushed. I am fairly certain he will want to be involved, but I'm not sure yet how much involved. I'm prepared to single parent, so whatever he decides will be okay with me.

Lauren31 02-01-2009 07:20 PM

Woo hoo! Pressure's off me!!! Thanks for the threadkeeping, Beaugeek!

ShwarmaQueen 02-01-2009 08:17 PM

: Hello everybody! THanks for keeping the new thread Beaugeek!

weissmommytobe 02-01-2009 08:28 PM

, Beaugeek!

brinalicious 02-01-2009 09:08 PM

Hi Ladies! I just love a new thread, thanks BeauGeek! Could you put my chart next to my name under Waiting to Know? I'm not sure what day I'll test, AF was due today or will be coming tomorrow, but I had a temp rise today.... I was not going to test until 18DPO if no AF, but I don't really think I will wait that long as my longest LP is 13 days. I have been taking B Complex since O time last cycle which may have lengthened my LP. I have had cramps yesterday and today a bit, and a little bit of spotting (which I typically have a few days before AF). I'm not reading too much into any of it, but I'll be excited to see what my temp is tomorrow! FF has my test date as Tuesday, but we'll see. Even if I just have a longer LP now, that's great news!

BelovedK 02-01-2009 09:43 PM

Yay!! a new thread!!

I can be moved to waiting for AF I tested this morning and got a BFN.

I am due for flo Tuesday, I have no more hope (hence the reason I should not have tested so early)

BeauGeek 02-01-2009 09:51 PM

Brin -your chart is looking good!

Quote:
Yay!! a new thread!!

I can be moved to waiting for AF I tested this morning and got a BFN.

I am due for flo Tuesday, I have no more hope (hence the reason I should not have tested so early)

weissmommytobe 02-01-2009 10:06 PM

Beaugeek, could you also put my chart next to my name?

Thanks!

jayemtee 02-01-2009 10:09 PM

Please add me to waiting to know - poas 2/9 if I can stand to wait that long!

mimi! 02-01-2009 10:22 PM

Hi mamas, (sorry for the cross post)
Just lurking around here these days
Thought I'd say hi as we're not really actively trying, although I am currently actively obsessing. You know how it goes when you begin to obsess

Its only my second cycle of af (dd is 2.5) and its been 3 years since I've been here and read TCOYF.

Here's my querry: its cd 24 and o'd (possibly) around cd15. Should all the cf be gone by now? There is still some - mostly creamy white, sometimes yellow, sometimes streaked. Just wondering (ok obsessing) if that may mean a possible pregnancy. I mean is all cf gone a few days after o? Or does it slowly dry up until cd 28?

Thanks for all your help. I know some of you are current experts in this field right now

BeauGeek 02-01-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissmommytobe View Post
Beaugeek, could you also put my chart next to my name?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayemtee View Post
Please add me to waiting to know - poas 2/9 if I can stand to wait that long!
Good luck!

Autumnlaughing 02-01-2009 10:35 PM

Thanks Beaugeek!

I feel like this is my first real 2ww in the 7 months we've been trying - and it's my last for awhile - no matter the end! I mean, the other 3 times I O'd, I knew our chances were NOT good - bad enough to make this time's 5%-13% look stellar!

I also can't believe it's still Sunday. I'm happy that it's still the weekend, but I'm ONLY 7DPO, so I want to time to go QUICKLY! (I'm also stupid first thing in the morning and tested YESTERDAY. So I promised myself no more testing until Tuesday. Well.. I really should wait....)

I'm also excited because today saw my highest temp EVER. : FF doesn't seem to think that means much, but.. it sounds good... right?

Thank god I have a fairly short LP - I don't know how you ladies with the 16-19 day LPs manage!

Stevi 02-01-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi! View Post
Hi mamas, (sorry for the cross post)
Just lurking around here these days
Thought I'd say hi as we're not really actively trying, although I am currently actively obsessing. You know how it goes when you begin to obsess

Its only my second cycle of af (dd is 2.5) and its been 3 years since I've been here and read TCOYF.

Here's my querry: its cd 24 and o'd (possibly) around cd15. Should all the cf be gone by now? There is still some - mostly creamy white, sometimes yellow, sometimes streaked. Just wondering (ok obsessing) if that may mean a possible pregnancy. I mean is all cf gone a few days after o? Or does it slowly dry up until cd 28?

Thanks for all your help. I know some of you are current experts in this field right now
You can have the creamy CF at any time in your cycle, some women (including me) always have some kind of CF. It's the eggwhite that only occurs around ovulation. I think I did have alot more creamy CF in the TWW of both of my pregnancies.

minsca 02-01-2009 11:27 PM

Thanks BeauGeek for the new thread!

ShwarmaQueen 02-01-2009 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnlaughing View Post
I'm also excited because today saw my highest temp EVER. : FF doesn't seem to think that means much, but.. it sounds good... right?

Thank god I have a fairly short LP - I don't know how you ladies with the 16-19 day LPs manage!
You're chart is looking mighty fine!

I used to have 10 day LP's and was ok with them. Then they crept to 12, and now 14 days! It's as if 'O'ing on CD 24 wasn't bad enough...if it keeps lengthening I'm going to cry:

jayemtee 02-02-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi! View Post
I'm right there with you, CF continuing long after O, although it's normally dried by 2-3 days later. I'm on CD18, having O'd CD12 and it's still constant. I had CF through most of my pg with my now-6yr old, which is making me think it's going to be +++ when I test next week.

KellyTTC#1 02-02-2009 12:10 AM

Thanks for the new thread BeauGeek! Looks great!

Stevi: thanks for filling me in... I wasn't sure why you were calling in Baby Daddy but I get it now. Getting to know someone is so much fun

Autumnlaughing: your chart is looking good. Try to hold off testing as long as you can... I know you can

Brin: Nice chart! I will have to stalk you over the next couple of days. I hope you have some good news to report.

BelovedK: Hang in there. I find testing early dashes all of my hopes so that's why I like to wait. I hope AF stays far far away!

ShwarmaQueen: Hang in there... hopefully the wait will pay off!

jayemtee 02-02-2009 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauGeek View Post
Good luck!
Thanks for thread-keeping.

Stevi 02-02-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyTTC#1 View Post
Stevi: thanks for filling me in... I wasn't sure why you were calling in Baby Daddy but I get it now. Getting to know someone is so much fun
And I like saying it... Baby Daddy

pacificbliss 02-02-2009 01:53 AM

Yay! New thread. Thanks Beaugeek

Ugh, please stop me from testing. I might have to go join the no-testers club. I totally feel like AF is coming, she's not due for a week and yet, I want to POAS. Fortunately, I don't have any in the house right now.

mimi! 02-02-2009 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
You can have the creamy CF at any time in your cycle, some women (including me) always have some kind of CF. It's the eggwhite that only occurs around ovulation. I think I did have alot more creamy CF in the TWW of both of my pregnancies.
Thanks for your input!
Well that does sound hopeful now doesn't it?! I had thought all cf would have dried up too after a few days. But, also like you, I believe that there was a lot more with the other pregnancies. Ah, the joy of the wait!

Stevi 02-02-2009 03:50 AM

pacificbliss... Please think of the environment, all those tests filling up the landfills, all those birds thinking those white sticks are some gourmet worm... If that doesn't work, think of how terrible it feels to see that BFN. It's one of the worst things in the world to have to witness! Especially when it's too early to even be accurate!

Good luck, I know it's difficult to resist.

fazer6 02-02-2009 07:04 AM

And pacificbliss testing doesn't make you pregnant, father christmas will only come if you go to sleep and wait, the same goes for the stork.

Well my temperature is still up and down so I may be gearing up to ovulate, or it could be AF. Who knows.

miriam_bat_avraham 02-02-2009 09:21 AM

Thanks for the thread, BeauGeek!

Well, I'm CD4, AF is officially gone, and now, according to my one charted cycle, I have 19 days to sit around and wait for O, lol. Hoping that'll be shorter... maybe I'll go get me some of that Maca stuff!

Can you pop me in Waiting to O? Thanks!

brinalicious 02-02-2009 12:24 PM

Hi Ladies!

I'm now 13 DPO with no AF in sight. My temps went up again this AM, which I hope doesn't just mean my LP is going to go from 12 days to like 16 days. I'm going to try my damnedest not to test until tomorrow at the earliest-that's when FF says I can-but I kind of wanted to just wait until like 18DPO. I don't really think I'll make it that long. I'm trying not to get too excited, but I am hopeful.

ShwarmaQueen 02-02-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinalicious View Post
I'm trying not to get too excited, but I am hopeful.
Hard to do when your chart looks that good!

: For you!

Lauren31 02-02-2009 12:49 PM

Brin- I know I should not say this but... TEST!!!

minsca 02-02-2009 12:57 PM

Brin - wow... I can't believe your will strength in not poas. Can you share some of that with me next month, because I don't think you will need it next month.

brinalicious 02-02-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Brin- I know I should not say this but... TEST!!!
OMG, I know, it's killing me today. I am at work and I seriously thought about leaving at lunch to go test. Aaaaaargh! Actually, what I really want to do is curl up under my desk and go to sleep. I am soooooo tired. Instead, I just keep staring at my chart going "Hmmmmmm?" and wondering. I was really good at not obsessing, and just relaxing, this whole cycle until Saturday. Since then I've been a wreck. I haven't decided if I will test today or not. Part of me is afraid I'm just having a longer cycle than usual because of the B Complex, and I should just keep waiting. It really does make me feel good to have all of your encouragement, ladies. Thank you.