The One Thread* Feb 8th-Feb14th - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 207 Old 02-09-2009, 07:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6 View Post
Yeah unfortunatly the right spot. I am persuading myself every morning I'll be luckky enough to get a rise, but my cervix seems to be coming down again so I don't think I am going to ovulate any time soon.

I really want to ovulate.

Fazer6-- It looks like you might O soon! :

#62 of 207 Old 02-09-2009, 08:13 PM

All this talk of Europe is making me excited- we are hoping to move to Germany in July- my husband is an Army officer. We won't know for sure until a month or two from now... so here is to hoping!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#63 of 207 Old 02-09-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
that is funny
Hey, it's the truth! A short as all LP would be great but not so good for really working, and I know I'd hate to have one that is naturally like, 18-20 days or something ridiculous. That would be the most depressing thing ever to me!

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#64 of 207 Old 02-09-2009, 10:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayemtee View Post
I'm 14dpo and 2-3 days from AF's usual arrival, and got 3 BFNs today - one internet cheapie, one Answer, and one Equate (Walmart brand).
Maybe it's still too early. There's still hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebarnes View Post
Well, I'm really starting to feel AF-ish:
Boo. How long before AF is due?
#65 of 207 Old 02-09-2009, 10:31 PM - Thread Starter

halomancer

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#66 of 207 Old 02-09-2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
Hey, it's the truth! A short as all LP would be great but not so good for really working, and I know I'd hate to have one that is naturally like, 18-20 days or something ridiculous. That would be the most depressing thing ever to me!
true true... can you imagine not bding close to O and then dealing with a 20 day LP. UGH.

#67 of 207 Old 02-09-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
true true... can you imagine not bding close to O and then dealing with a 20 day LP. UGH.
I would die. I'd be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo.......

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!

#68 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:
I would die. I'd be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo.......
Honestly, I don't think it would be as bad having a long LP that it is Oing so far into your cycle...I mean, I'm very impatient with my Oing on CD 24, but some poor ladies (here on this very bored) don't even O until CD 40+ !!! That's a whole lotta days wondering "is today it?", "did O pass and I missed it?", "was that gas or O pain?", KWIM?? I give those ladies props!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#69 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 01:08 AM

Please Move Me to Waiting to O; thanks!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#70 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
awww crap! And AF came on the first day of your trip!? I am sorry, girl.

#71 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Honestly, I don't think it would be as bad having a long LP that it is Oing so far into your cycle...I mean, I'm very impatient with my Oing on CD 24, but some poor ladies (here on this very bored) don't even O until CD 40+ !!! That's a whole lotta days wondering "is today it?", "did O pass and I missed it?", "was that gas or O pain?", KWIM?? I give those ladies props!
This is true. I'd be mad any way you put it really lol

I should be happy my cycles coming off BCP have been so normal! I'm so sorry for everyone who has wonky non-O/weirdo delayed O cycles

#72 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 02:03 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
Done but with face and giving you lots of

#73 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificbliss View Post
Maybe it's still too early. There's still hope.

Boo. How long before AF is due?
Today or tomorrow, but my cycles have been really wonky due to overly high estrogen (we're getting a hold on that problem now), so I don't really know for sure until it actually comes.

, , , and
#74 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 05:30 AM

Quote:
All this talk of Europe is making me excited- we are hoping to move to Germany in July- my husband is an Army officer. We won't know for sure until a month or two from now... so here is to hoping!!!
I have a friend (she was a GAP student here last year) who keeps sending me the link for the International School of Dresden... guess where she lives? Would be awesome though.. the campus looks B. E. A.-- yootiful!!!

bu-u-ut... we gots to wait and see what happens this month... if I get a I'm staying home for a year!!! (went back to work full-time when DS was 4 weeks old... had major detachment and PPD issues almost until he turned 1... so I'm NOT doing that again!)

should be testing somewhere around the 23rd... :
#75 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 09:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicoholic View Post
I have a friend (she was a GAP student here last year) who keeps sending me the link for the International School of Dresden... guess where she lives? Would be awesome though.. the campus looks B. E. A.-- yootiful!!!

bu-u-ut... we gots to wait and see what happens this month... if I get a I'm staying home for a year!!! (went back to work full-time when DS was 4 weeks old... had major detachment and PPD issues almost until he turned 1... so I'm NOT doing that again!)

should be testing somewhere around the 23rd... :
Dresden is beautiful! One of my good friends is from Dresden and I was fortanate enough to visit her a few years ago. I loved it there. One of my favorite cities in the world (at least of those I've seen).

#76 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 10:52 AM

I think it would be appropriate if I were moved to the "WTF is going on" category. :

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#77 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I think it would be appropriate if I were moved to the "WTF is going on" category. :
wow... hmmm... could it be you have not Od yet??? Geesh, how annoying!! And I agree-- waiting to O until CD 40 sucks!

#78 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:
wow... hmmm... could it be you have not Od yet??? Geesh, how annoying!!
I thought I did...my cervix and CM would indicate that I did. Weird though!

#79 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter

Ok I moved you Shwarma... that is very strange indeed. It doesn't seem to follow any pattern at all. Hmmm

#80 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 02:06 PM

Anybody know if 101 fever can hurt a pregnancy at only 9dpo? I got extremely ill Sunday night, :Puke all night, every hour or so. Spent all of yesterday in bed, by evening I was able to keep down a couple slices of cheese and a slice and a half of bread. Took Acetaminophen and it brought my fever down to 99, which is where it is this morning. I also had half a bowl of cereal this morning with (so far) no mishap.

Everytime I get pregnant, I get sick! I had Bronchitis with my first and Strep Throat with my second. I plan to test tomorrow, but the fever has me worried.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#81 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 02:08 PM

ShwarmaQueen... Browse through FF, see if you can find other charts with 2 day drops for implantation...? It's possible! :

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#82 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 02:47 PM

Well if I loose the chart searching then I will register again for the free trial with another email address. Chart stalking other people and making commments about other people's BD timing is my second hobby.

Don't know if these links work but here's a 2 day temp dip. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Chart...6f7dee1dca318e
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Chart...5b4dce83ca9ef7
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Chart...034062d0251315

Minsca London is the most expensive part of the UK and house prices were through the roof. I know that teachers and nurses have found it difficult to get on the housing ladder because of the house prices. But then again they're bound to drop now so it might be the time to buy. Look at all costs and see how much take home pay you'll have each month. Don't forget in the UK the health system is fine so no private healthcare to pay for.

For me if it was London or a town, I would choose the town. Or I would choose the place iwth the lowest house price. The lower you keep all your costs, the less money you need and more family time you will all have. Oh and I'm from the north so I'm blatently biased against the south. They're all a bunch of southern fairies! The north is the place to be.

Lauren you make me laugh. You don't know if normal is normal. Well to be honest anyone being classed as normal is abnormal. I've never felt particularly 'normal' so yes normality must be abnormal.

I know what you mean about timing. Because I don't know what's going to happen I don't like to leave it 3 days in between times (and I 'normally' have a low libido). Now things are looking fertile I'm trying to BD every night. If I don't ovulate soon this is going to kill me!

Cloudbutterfly I did languages at uni and you could tell the people who had taken a gap year and been abroad. They were more mature and had common sense. Lots of my friends can't settle back in the UK after living abroad. You experience so much and have so many opportunities. Travelling opens your mind up to the world and is such a learning experience. I plan to travel with my future offspring as soon as I can.

Kparker, now that is annoying. If only you'd been a POAS addict! Some people do get suprised at how much planning can go into this. For some reason my friend was suprised at my knowledge of my own CM. Imagine some people out there who don't have a root around for CM each day.

Miriam thanks for the positive vibes. My cervix has come down today, but the CM is getting stretchier. I look forward to going to bed now and it means I'm closer to temping again and maybe seeing that shift.

Lauren I lived in Germany for 6 months twice. It's a nice country but careful of the cakes. I put on weight both times I lived there. If you do live abroad and want to learn the language google for FSI free download. A guy's put together a load of free language courses which are in the public domain as they were developed by the US government. Sorry I'm a right language learning Nazi and don't know why everyone doesn't learn languages for fun.

SwarmaQueen I found a 104 day cycle on fertility friend last night. Now that's got to be a downer.

Musicoholic, go on move, I dare you. See people who have wanderlust are such bad influences, we try to get everyone to up sticks and move somewhere new.

Clare briefly mother for 3 weeks to Isabel 25-12-08, Soaking up every precious moment with my little guy Dec-10. My blog link is in my profile.

1********10**stork-suprise.gif ******20*********30*********40

#83 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 03:03 PM

Oh wow, look at that expected drop 2 days before AF... sigh.

#84 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
Anybody know if 101 fever can hurt a pregnancy at only 9dpo? I got extremely ill Sunday night, :Puke all night, every hour or so.
I think you'll be fine.

Quote:
Browse through FF, see if you can find other charts with 2 day drops for implantation...? It's possible! :
Really? Thanks for the hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6 View Post
Well if I loose the chart searching then I will register again for the free trial with another email address. Chart stalking other people and making commments about other people's BD timing is my second hobby.

SwarmaQueen I found a 104 day cycle on fertility friend last night. Now that's got to be a downer.
Good idea- I think I'll try that!! And wow, 104?? What torture!

Quote:
Oh wow, look at that expected drop 2 days before AF... sigh.
I'm sorry Kparker...TTC is really frustrating.

#85 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:

Good idea- I think I'll try that!! And wow, 104?? What torture!

An insight into my world

Minsca i''m in the right place, still waiting to O lol..

Fazer, where in N england are you from?

Engaged to my sweetheart, Mammy to two beautiful girls
Eden Jade 18.08.06 & Saffron Jo 13.02.10
#86 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 06:52 PM

Woohoo!!! 4dpo!!! 2 week wait, here we go!!!
#87 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 08:40 PM

so my doctor just told me that I should have sex after I see the temp spike bc it shows the lh surge... that is against everything I ever thought was true about temping... so confused.

#88 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 08:42 PM

Quote:
so my doctor just told me that I should have sex after I see the temp spike bc it shows the lh surge... that is against everything I ever thought was true about temping... so confused.
Not what I've been taught either. But then again I'm not pg so I wouldn't know if it's wrong.

I'd just keep BDing before, during, and after just to be safe.

#89 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Both times I got pregnant, I had intercourse the day AFTER O. But, I also had intercourse before O...

According to FF, your chances are best when you BD before, during and after! So, join the hundred day challenge!

#90 of 207 Old 02-10-2009, 09:09 PM

DH and I are not necessarily doing the 100 day challenge, but we are doing the "Week of Love" challenge! BDing ALL this week until next Wednesday (FF says I should O on the 16th)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page