The One Thread* Feb 8th-Feb14th - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 207 Old 02-11-2009, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minsca View Post
Kelly Good luck in selling your house. I hate selling houses it is always so much worry and stress. I love buying houses though! Unfortanetly we don't have the money to just buy, we always have to sell, and we move way too much!

Unexplained fertility bites! My friend had that, she felt she was going to go crazy because no one could explain why they couldn't get pregnant. Finally after many rounds of IUI they tried IVF, and now have two beautiful little babies. I think the worse part though, at least it is for me, is just not knowing what is wrong. If I know what is wrong, I can fix it, and if I can't it's a lot easier to accept then just not knowing what is wrong. I am way on a tangent here, aren't I. Anyways I am thinking of you!
I think our house is sold. The agent just told me that everything was good with the home inspection... now we just need to wait for the buyer to waive the conditions...

I agree unexplained infertility bites but the RE told me that's the best kind of infertility because you usually have the best prognosis--the odds of a successful IUI are better. My husband has "super sperm" as he terms it and she said everything looked in order in my physical exam so I guess we just need to wait and see... she said maybe my cervix is the problem but if we do IUI that should do the trick. I'm trying to be patient and optimistic... I'm not sure if I'm doing a good job of it.

Stevi: Wow... I think I see a line but you're the best one to know if you do... congrats! So I guess you may be getting your Baby Daddy sooner than later!

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
#122 of 207 Old 02-11-2009, 08:27 PM

You all are a riot about the 100 day challenge! Since I'm newly dating, it looks like fun to me! But, I'm feeling rather like a teenager, so, go figure!

As for my HPT, I don't really know what to make of it. I'll just keep testing until I get reliable results!

Everybody think Reproductive Thoughts!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#123 of 207 Old 02-11-2009, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
You all are a riot about the 100 day challenge! Since I'm newly dating, it looks like fun to me! But, I'm feeling rather like a teenager, so, go figure!

As for my HPT, I don't really know what to make of it. I'll just keep testing until I get reliable results!

Everybody think Reproductive Thoughts!!
You should be up for the 100 day challenge being that you're newly dating... I think DH and I did that when we were just newly dating. Oh the good old days

I'd say you're one fertile woman!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for confirmation tomororw.

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
#124 of 207 Old 02-11-2009, 09:59 PM

I can't keep up with you ladies!!!

Stevi, I can see a line, if I tilt my monitor. Can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow...I hope you get a clearer, darker POsitive!!!!

KellyTTC, Congrats on almost-selling the house! I hope it goes through completely asap and you can relax about that

I *think* I am at 8 dpo, with not much to report...I do feel pretty weird and exhausetd today, but I'm not counting on it being pregnant signs. On the other hand, I'm feeling quite optimistic (for no good reason, really). If I still feel weird this weekend, I may test, just for fun, like on V-day.

We used to BD every day, too, and it has gone down quite a bit since having DS, just because we are so dang tired. But, it is fun to "enjoy" each other more frequently again, as we TTC, and bring that back into our lives, more often, etc.
#125 of 207 Old 02-11-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissmommytobe View Post
I tell you, DH and I are BDing every day this week and it's getting less and less fun and more and more like a chore. We make it fun and we're enjoying this week, but I do not think I could do the 100 day challenge.
Ya, DH and I have always been very *cough* active *cough* together since we were married. But we pretend that we arn't BDing and just act like it is normal, baby-less sex.

But today, I got some REALLY light spotting, and usually, before I got on the Depo, I never spotted. AF would just, SHOW UP. I'm praying its implantation bleeding, even though I know it is unlikely, so :
#126 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 03:54 AM

OH, I hope so, first_shot. How many dpo are you??

Fingers crossed!

Am trying to ignore any possible symptoms that I may be pregnant, and just be in peace, until there's a greater chance I can find anything out. Am not sure whether to test this weekend or not, since I'll only be 11 DPO, but it would be fun to get a positive on valentine's day. Maybe if I am feeling pregnant, I will, and if not...I'll wait.... ??...

How's everyone doing?
#127 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona View Post
How's everyone doing?
Better now that my temps came back up!

: For all of us!!!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#128 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Am not sure whether to test this weekend or not, since I'll only be 11 DPO, but it would be fun to get a positive on valentine's day. Maybe if I am feeling pregnant, I will, and if not...I'll wait.... ??...

How's everyone doing?
I would test just out of the sheer fun of finding out on Valentines day! That would be a cute story for your child, perhaps?

I am well, I just found some EWCM or possibly left over semen from last night .... hmmm... not sure. It is not easily breakable or severely weblike like semen I thought was supposed to be. It stretched about 5 inches! I think it would be too early though for EWCM....

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#129 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Better now that my temps came back up!

: For all of us!!!
:: I have been stalking you making sure they went back up!

#130 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
OH, I hope so, first_shot. How many dpo are you??

Fingers crossed!

Am trying to ignore any possible symptoms that I may be pregnant, and just be in peace, until there's a greater chance I can find anything out. Am not sure whether to test this weekend or not, since I'll only be 11 DPO, but it would be fun to get a positive on valentine's day. Maybe if I am feeling pregnant, I will, and if not...I'll wait.... ??...

How's everyone doing?
I'm 13 DPO, and AF should be here today, but thus far, she is no-show. I'm having a strange feeling sometimes where my uterus should be, like a pulling inwards feeling, where as my cramps had usually felt like a twisting. I'm going to test on Valentines Day if AF doesn't show before then. If so, then it will be "Baby Making, Take 3"
#131 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Kelly : that your house sold!!

SchwarmaQueen look at your chart! I love it! My own personal opinion is that it has to be an implantation dip. A two day dip, but still implantation. (because it was burrowing in really nice a deep, to be sure to be a sticky egg)

first_shot_photo I wouldn't worry about spotting until AF came. I had spotting when AF was almost due with dd1. And it was a great, sticky pregnancy with no problems.

Lauren31 I had some ewcm last night, I can't check this am yet because I think I would confuse it with sperm. I'm wondering if I got some because I drank a bunch of green tea yesterday. Either way DH has been told that he is on notice to BD this weekend. It's a long weekend up here, so he should feel more up to it.

barcelona I hate that time period you are in right now. Once I get to 10 and 11 dpo and get a couple BFN's, then I'm actually ok. At least then I know that I'm not pregnant again. But that wait before you can find out, kills me!

Well I'm just trying to get enough sleep, I kind of nervous right now. If I do get a BFP this month, I am going to be even more exhausted then I am right now. I don't know how I will manage it, besides stay on the couch all day instead of only half the morning.
I bought the girls some play silks yesterday. They love them!! The best money I have spent on 'toys' yet! Definetly recommend them for girls and boy alike!

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#132 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 02:13 PM

9 days PO and I just had a HUGE temp dip. It might have been because I had to say something to DD and then get up out of bed to get my thermometer (usually I put in on my bedside table right before bed--can't leave it there during the day because DD gets her hands on it so I put it up out of reach on my dresser during the day). I also woke up a lot later than usual. But doesn't temp usually go *up* if you sleep in and temp late?

Anyway, I think it's time to let the obsessing begin!!!

Mom of DD 1 blahblah.gif and DD 2 blowkiss.gif

#133 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
:: I have been stalking you making sure they went back up!
Thanks! (: I stalked yours too and it looks like you're O is near!)

Quote:
SchwarmaQueen look at your chart! I love it! My own personal opinion is that it has to be an implantation dip. A two day dip, but still implantation. (because it was burrowing in really nice a deep, to be sure to be a sticky egg)
Thanks!!! Don't make me excited!!!

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#134 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
first_shot_photo I wouldn't worry about spotting until AF came. I had spotting when AF was almost due with dd1. And it was a great, sticky pregnancy with no problems.
Thanks! Thus far today, I havn't had any more spotting. I am SO tempted to test right now, but I know it would have been better to test this morning if I was going to. But I'm REALLY trying to wait!

I only have one test in the house, and its eating its way though the box.:
#135 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter

first_shot_photo - You are a way stronger person than I am. I know as soon as I'm 10dpo I will be going back to the dollar store and buying so many tests I can poas everytime I have to go pee. I am tempted to go buy some O sticks just so that I have something to pee in a few days. But they are more expensive then dollar store pregnancy tests so I'm resisting those. Anyways hopefully your AF stays far far away!

#136 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 03:05 PM

Please move me to Waiting To O. AF arrived a day early.

I'm not as upset as usual, I'm really looking forward to a MAJOR month of BDing!!! Why didn't anybody ever tell me how fun that could be?

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#137 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
first_shot_photo - You are a way stronger person than I am. I know as soon as I'm 10dpo I will be going back to the dollar store and buying so many tests I can poas everytime I have to go pee. I am tempted to go buy some O sticks just so that I have something to pee in a few days. But they are more expensive then dollar store pregnancy tests so I'm resisting those. Anyways hopefully your AF stays far far away!
Well, I broke down and tested with my last test. BFN. But I'm hoping that its too early to detect, and my pee wasn't every concentrated either, so :

But what it weird, my boobs all over don't hurt, my nipples are just very sensitive. And perky o_0? And I have ALOT of CM. I though that AF had started, but it was just CM...and DH said that I smell metallic down there.
#138 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 03:14 PM - Thread Starter

Stevi - : - but BD can be a lot of fun! YEAH for BDing!!

#139 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter

first_shot_photo - if it was implantation spotting it might be too early to test. I don't know. I was so sure I wasn't pregnant when I had the spotting with dd that I didn't even bother testing till 3 or 4 days later. At that time it was a BFP, actually now that I think about it, I didn't test till at least 4 days later!

#140 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompy View Post
9 days PO and I just had a HUGE temp dip. It might have been because I had to say something to DD and then get up out of bed to get my thermometer (usually I put in on my bedside table right before bed--can't leave it there during the day because DD gets her hands on it so I put it up out of reach on my dresser during the day). I also woke up a lot later than usual. But doesn't temp usually go *up* if you sleep in and temp late?

Anyway, I think it's time to let the obsessing begin!!!
This am I did the same thing, forgot to put the thermometer beside the bed last night. So I had to get up, go find it and then take it. Same time as normal and the temp was 36.15 where it usually is 36.35. (sorry to lazy to do the farenheit conversion) So I've been testing it this am, taking it after I've been resting a little while, and then taking it again after I've been up, walking around. It is always lower after I walk around for a few min. I thought it should be the opposite. I discarded today's numbers because of it. But maybe that is what happened with your numbers too?

#141 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 04:01 PM

OK- now I found pink EWCM (like it has a twinge of blood in it...) oh goodness, that can't be good...

#142 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 04:08 PM

Stevi-- I am sorry that AF found you... and so early!! I am excited for your BDing this month though! FUN!!!

#143 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
OK- now I found pink EWCM (like it has a twinge of blood in it...) oh goodness, that can't be good...
Probably only means one of two things: 1) Ovulation bleeding (it happens) 2) You BD'd a little too rough last night

How much tinge?

#144 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Probably only means one of two things: 1) Ovulation bleeding (it happens) 2) You BD'd a little too rough last night

How much tinge?
I agree! Except I think it means the first and that you need MORE of the second!

Maybe not quite so rough teehee

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#145 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
I agree! Except I think it means the first and that you need MORE of the second!

Maybe not quite so rough teehee
Go Tiger....grrr...

#146 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
first_shot_photo - if it was implantation spotting it might be too early to test. I don't know. I was so sure I wasn't pregnant when I had the spotting with dd that I didn't even bother testing till 3 or 4 days later. At that time it was a BFP, actually now that I think about it, I didn't test till at least 4 days later!
I hope it was implantation bleeding. Thanks for the encouragement.
#147 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Go Tiger....grrr...
This is a time when you should allow your SO to read this thread!!!

#148 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
I read just tonight that blood tinged EWCM was super fertile - something about progesterone dip when you ovulate?!!! i'm off now to see if i can find the link for you... don't be losing hope....

Engaged to my sweetheart, Mammy to two beautiful girls
Eden Jade 18.08.06 & Saffron Jo 13.02.10
#149 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 06:33 PM

"There may also be some spotting around the time of ovulation. Again, in the past this was a cause of concern, but now if there’s blood in the clear stretchy fluid - that’s an excellent fertility sign! The spotting is a result in the sudden drop of estrogen just before the egg is released."

http://www.beyondfertility.com/art2.htm

Ok so I got my hormones mixed up which is a sure sign i personally know very little about this - but i believe the author!!! keeping everything crossed for you

Engaged to my sweetheart, Mammy to two beautiful girls
Eden Jade 18.08.06 & Saffron Jo 13.02.10
#150 of 207 Old 02-12-2009, 06:35 PM

oh wow! Thanks guys!!! I will try to get my husband to do it today but we are traveling 6 hours by car as soon as he gets home from work (which he started at 6am) I bet it won't happen....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page