<<<**March Conceiving in our 20's**>>> - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 02:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Grrr. I went to take my temp this morning and got the battery symbol! I turned it off and on again. I got a really low temp and the thermometer was acting funky during the temp taking. I recorded it in my notes.

I am starting to get paranoid that my cycles are lengthening again.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#62 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 02:56 PM

I'm very nervous about getting a BFP. I don't have any cramps, no sore bbs, but I have a wet sensation. :-/ I am extremely hot too! My temp went down slightly today which I was happy about.

Ugh, I just try not to think about it...try not to think about it. But I AM A NERVOUS NELLY!!!
#63 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissmommytobe View Post
Ugh, I just try not to think about it...try not to think about it. But I AM A NERVOUS NELLY!!!
Another high temp or two and your chart is triphasic hunny!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#64 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 03:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Another high temp or two and your chart is triphasic hunny!
Like CRAZY triphasic

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#65 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 03:40 PM

I'm just worried about the wet sensation. It doesn't feel like AF is coming (I just keep running to the bathroom to see the dreaded red) but I'm just curious what it is. No CM is coming out, so why is this doing it?
#66 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 04:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm just worried about the wet sensation. It doesn't feel like AF is coming (I just keep running to the bathroom to see the dreaded red) but I'm just curious what it is. No CM is coming out, so why is this doing it?
Can you please go POAS??? jk, I think that is normal, wet feeling in the vagina in early pregnancy

#67 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Can you please go POAS??? jk, I think that is normal, wet feeling in the vagina in early pregnancy
:

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#68 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 04:42 PM

CD6 and I already have a teeny tiny bit of something somewhat like EWCM...hello EPO!

I'm glad there's sort of an element to obsessively charting and so on that's like a game. I'm known to back out of things if I don't dive in and get going right away, and I was worried I'd be that way about TTCing. Yesterday, I was reading a pregnancy book and getting a little freaked out about everything that could go wrong and how even if everything goes right it's still a huge responsibility and how maybe I just am not cut out for it...common worries, I know, but it would be better not to worry about them until there's already a baby on the way, and I was starting to get scared and down about the whole thing. But give me one little glob of EWCM and I'm back to actively pursuing that BFP! What I'm really worried about: the fact that temping is becoming the highlight of my day.

Cloud, mommy to her happy little Nimbus, born 11/09!
#69 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
haha, remember no testers non-stressors...and while I am a HUGE stressor right now (stressing over every little symptom and thinking that dreaded AF is going to show up on my door step with her weekly stay), not testing until Thursday...two more days! Right, mariacm?

*ugh* I really hope she doesn't show her ugly face and that the cute little stork bird leaves a note on my house's door saying that my monthly visit from AF has been interrupted by a cute little bundle of joy.
#70 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 08:00 PM

YIPPEE ALL! I had a BFP! DPO 13 and a postive! I really thought I was pregnant when I had tender breasts! I haven't had tender breasts since before I nursed my first baby. I am so happy!!!: I can't wait to have #2! My little 2 year old is going to be a great big sister!!!! Thanks everyone for all your help!!!!!!!
#71 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 08:02 PM

[b] please add me on the list! I had a bfp this afternoon!!
#72 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 08:06 PM

:::YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!:::

spread some of that baby dust here!!
#73 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 08:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cczar View Post
YIPPEE ALL! I had a BFP! DPO 13 and a postive! I really thought I was pregnant when I had tender breasts! I haven't had tender breasts since before I nursed my first baby. I am so happy!!!: I can't wait to have #2! My little 2 year old is going to be a great big sister!!!! Thanks everyone for all your help!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!! ::::

I hope tender breasts is a BFP sign bc mine are VERY tender!!!!

#74 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 08:23 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :::

Cloud, mommy to her happy little Nimbus, born 11/09!
#75 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 08:36 PM

Wow Cczar, that was quick! Congratulations!!!:

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#76 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cczar View Post
YIPPEE ALL! I had a BFP! DPO 13 and a postive!
:: Yay, yay, yay! So happy you got your BFP!!!

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
#77 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Ok, you seriously have one of the most promising charts I've seen! I'm 6w today, and for a couple weeks I have had that feeling like there is a "trickle," so I run to check and there's nothing. I think things are just "moister" than I am used to, so I keep feeling it.: for you!!!

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
#78 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 09:52 PM

My acupunturist is firing me! Ok, not really, but I think she is giving up on me . I saw her yesterday after 2 weeks off, and when I told her I hadn't ovulated yet she basically said it was time to consider going back to the RE. She said that the acu and tcm is not going to be enough for me, otherwise I would be ovulating at least somewhat regularly by now. I'm feeling a little lost at this point. I know I don't have all the time and money in the world to throw at this, but I also don't feel like I have done enough naturally yet to go running for the clomid. She gave me contact info for colleague of hers who used to do just acu, but now does enzyme therapy and other holistic treatments. I have to do some research and sit down with DH to see what he thinks.

I found this post the other day and I think ScarletB makes some good points. I may try to work on some of the things on her list, like getting rid of soy and plastic. Not sure if I can give up the microwave though, I don't cook in it, but use it quite a bit to reheat left overs and lunches.

I've also considered contacting a local homebirth m/w who also has been working with women on fertility treatment. But, like I said, we don't have a huge stash of cash to pay for all this trial and error treatment. Guess I will wait and see how this cycle ends and go from there.

#79 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 09:54 PM - Thread Starter

OK guys, it feels like I lifted weights with my boobs... friggin SORE.

#80 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj View Post
Ok, you seriously have one of the most promising charts I've seen! I'm 6w today, and for a couple weeks I have had that feeling like there is a "trickle," so I run to check and there's nothing. I think things are just "moister" than I am used to, so I keep feeling it.: for you!!!
I totally agree with everyone weissmommy (well, not on the wetness b/c I wouldn't know, lol), your chart is awsome!!!

#81 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 10:42 PM

congrats cczar!

Snow~pea I hope you will be able to figure something out soon.

I agree weissmommytobe, you and I have a date on thurs in the nov ddc!

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#82 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 10:52 PM

wow! glad to see I was automatically moved to the ttc in march group! thanks. Im doing my opks and Im thinking monday or so maybe wed might be my O date... wait and see.

BFPChart2.gif

#83 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
My acupunturist is firing me! Ok, not really, but I think she is giving up on me . I saw her yesterday after 2 weeks off, and when I told her I hadn't ovulated yet she basically said it was time to consider going back to the RE. She said that the acu and tcm is not going to be enough for me, otherwise I would be ovulating at least somewhat regularly by now. I'm feeling a little lost at this point. I know I don't have all the time and money in the world to throw at this, but I also don't feel like I have done enough naturally yet to go running for the clomid. She gave me contact info for colleague of hers who used to do just acu, but now does enzyme therapy and other holistic treatments. I have to do some research and sit down with DH to see what he thinks.

I found this post the other day and I think ScarletB makes some good points. I may try to work on some of the things on her list, like getting rid of soy and plastic. Not sure if I can give up the microwave though, I don't cook in it, but use it quite a bit to reheat left overs and lunches.

I've also considered contacting a local homebirth m/w who also has been working with women on fertility treatment. But, like I said, we don't have a huge stash of cash to pay for all this trial and error treatment. Guess I will wait and see how this cycle ends and go from there.
oh honey... ... I really hope you get some answers and peace soon. I know how frustrating it is to get the body to work for you the way it does for most other people... and they just take it for granted!! I think maybe your RE could do more for you due to your PCOS...

#84 of 592 Old 03-03-2009, 11:44 PM

Congrats Cczar!!!

Snow~Pea: *hugs* hun. I am going to be starting acupnucture soon and am so afraid that its not going to help.

Well, its looking like I am not going to ovulate normally this month. I had more EW the last two months and this is the month I started EPO. I am drinking the same amount of water. The only thing I am probably doing differently is not eating as many carrots

I am starting to get really scared. All my hormones have checked out normally, so why are my cycles acting all funky. Yes, temping says I ovulate, etc. Is my weight really THAT much of an issue, even though I am now working out every day to loose weight? I have lost about 10 pounds already too. I guess I was hoping for radical improvement by now.

I am trying to stay positive. That was my main mental health goal for this year, to be more positive. I think it will help

#85 of 592 Old 03-04-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Pea I'm sorry you got dumped on. That sucks. I hope you get some answers soon.

#86 of 592 Old 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM

Whoah.
It's only March 4th, how do we already have a five-page thread!
Nice work, ladies!
#87 of 592 Old 03-04-2009, 12:57 PM

I give up. My body hates me. *mopes* I guess I am headed back to long 45 day cycles. I guess the EPO screwed up my system??? Cause I am not having this "omg, that is a LOT of EWCM" at all.

#88 of 592 Old 03-04-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLuna Rayne View Post
I give up. My body hates me. *mopes* I guess I am headed back to long 45 day cycles. I guess the EPO screwed up my system??? Cause I am not having this "omg, that is a LOT of EWCM" at all.
*hugs* I totally know this giving up feeling. i sometimes feel like that too

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#89 of 592 Old 03-04-2009, 01:29 PM

Thanks for the hugs and support ladies. I really do appreciate it. And check my chart, I think I might have actually ovulated! The next few days temps will tell I guess. Not sure if it was the acu on monday, or the little chat I had with my ovaries during acu. I am just glad that this cycle is progressing.

Barbara, it sucks that our bodies just will not cooperate with us. I hope yours does soon.

#90 of 592 Old 03-04-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
I think I might have actually ovulated!
: : :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page