<<<**March Conceiving in our 20's**>>> - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 592 Old 03-05-2009, 07:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLuna Rayne View Post
My temp rose this morning. I remember thinking when I temped that it had fallen again. Then, when I entered it into FF it showed it rose. I was obviously not all that awake

ETA: Woo Hoo! Go Snow~Pea!!
Thats a nice temp rise too, fingers crossed that it keeps going up and up for the next 12-14 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowtime View Post
Thursday Check-In
Name: slowtime
Date: 3/5/09
Cycle Day: cd 19, 4dpo
Symptoms: Not much. Occasional abdominal cramping - more like localized twinges - and a sore lower back.
Testing: I plan to POAS every day starting at 11dpo. I still have a ton of internet cheapies left over from before my pregnancy, and I'm gonna use 'em.
Thoughts: I feel hopeful. I was extremely depressed when AF showed up in February (it was our first real attempt since the miscarriage), but then this month when the OPKs were so clear and our timing seemed so good, I started to feel a lot better.

I'm sorry I don't post much. I've been walking sort of a tightrope with my emotional stability since I lost my pregnancy in November. Some days I'm just fine, and some days the mere mention of babies or pregnancy sends me into retreat. But I wish everyone here the best - babydust and sticky vibes, and all that good stuff. Here's to all of us having BFPs and babies in 2009. :
Lots of hugs to you and :!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Thanks for the bananas Shwarma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
YAY SNOW!!!

AFM- omg I am an idiot-- I took a pregnancy test this afternoon-- after totally diluting my pee.. WTF was I THINKING!!???? hahaha oh fyi it was BFN... duh!!!!
Lauren! Put your hands where we can see them and back away from the sticks. No more poas with afternoon pee when you are only 9dpo!

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#122 of 592 Old 03-05-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudbutterfly View Post
Yay Snow Pea!

AFM: My temp dipped down this morning. (Actually, it might have yesterday, except that I fell back asleep and forgot what my temp was exactly so I guessed!) Last month, it dipped down and stayed down for about four days before I ovulated. Who knows if that's a normal pattern for me *kicks self for not temping better before last month* but if it is, then maybe I'm ovulating four days earlier this month. : Huh, guess I'd better shave my legs or something.

Last night, DH was already in bed. I sneaked in to grab my thermometer to wash it because I'd forgotten to that morning. I must have slid it across the alarm clock and caught an electric signal or something, because it started beeping, well, one long beep that wouldn't stop! I hurried out of the room so I wouldn't wake DH up and searched around for a tiny screwdriver. I figured it was broken now and all I wanted to do was make it stop squealing, and I was mad that I'd miss temping in the morning, but I actually fixed it! I felt so handy.
lol, shave your legs. And move over bob the builder, cloudbutterfly is the new handy chick in town!

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#123 of 592 Old 03-05-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
lol, shave your legs. And move over bob the builder, cloudbutterfly is the new handy chick in town!
Haha...I'm so not-handy! Probably because DH is so I don't have to be.

ETA: lol...I submitted this, and as soon as it posted I saw your post again out of the corner of my eye and thought it said "boob the builder".

Cloud, mommy to her happy little Nimbus, born 11/09!
#124 of 592 Old 03-05-2009, 09:02 PM

Yay Snow~Pea! That is awesome news.

Sooooo today I have felt bloated and uncomfortable all day, which is unusual for me. I'm only 3 DPO so I DOUBT it's a symptom. Especially cuz I ate a big ol' cheeseburger last night. lol.

Still, a girl can hope, can't she?
#125 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 02:10 AM

*bawling*

My baby sister is pregnant. My Mom just told me today. That's why she came over to spend the night rather than just pick me up tomorrow.

Now I am the only childless sister.

*bawling*

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#126 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 07:23 AM

I'm out for this month decided to come with us on our vacation.

See you gals next week.
#127 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 10:44 AM

weiss--sorry! s

Bella--how old is your sister? I'm sorry hun. Hang in there--We'll all get there sooner or later...

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#128 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty View Post
weiss--sorry! s

Bella--how old is your sister? I'm sorry hun. Hang in there--We'll all get there sooner or later...
She will be 20 in November.

I could handle the ex-wife getting pregnant and having a baby a week ago, I could handle my SIL getting pregnant and having a baby this January.

I am not sure I can handle this.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#129 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 11:11 AM

awww

You'll make it--I'm sure you can! All of my friends are pregnant/just had babies, so i kinda know the feeling.: Not that i'd wish bad on them or anything, I'm just totally envious.

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#130 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter

Bella- I can totally understand your frustrations, that would piss me off ROYALLY... but I am also sure when the baby comes you will love it like any Aunt does

Weiss-- vacations with SUCK.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#131 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter

I was a little conflicted as to what temp to put in... I woke up at 5:51 am and thought it was 7:45 am (my usual temping time) and my temp was 98.08... at 7:40 my dog pummels me and I look to find my temp for like 2 secs and the temp is 98.67.... soo.... hmmm... I was conservative and put 98.2 hahahaha Although I bet it was higher even without my dumb dog

#132 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
*bawling*

My baby sister is pregnant. My Mom just told me today. That's why she came over to spend the night rather than just pick me up tomorrow.

Now I am the only childless sister.

*bawling*
I'm sorry. I am in sorta the same situation. My sister has gotten pregnant with her two kids weeks after getting off birth control. She is planning on TTC again in June or July and I know it will kill me if she gets pregnant before I do. My baby brother also already has two kids and my other brother just had his first. Even though I haven't been trying all that long, I do get envious seeing them with their little bundles of joy. ...praying we both get a BFP soon!

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#133 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 12:23 PM

Just FYI Lauren - I got my BFP within 30 seconds at 10dpo. : Sorry! I know i shouldnt be encouraging you to test this early. . . Just thought I would throw that out there. .

Shwarma- How are you doing with the spotting? Must be scary. i had a tiny bit of spotting right after I found out and that was it. Im thankful cause Im sure I would be flipping out!! Hope everything is ok!

Bellaluna- Bummer about your sister. : I know how hard it is to have everyone around you PG. Hoping its YOUR turn soon!!
#134 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
I am not sure I can handle this.
It's not fair. Not fair at all. I've watched my sister get pg twice in the time I wanted another. And she's half the mom I am.

Quote:
I was a little conflicted as to what temp to put in... I woke up at 5:51 am and thought it was 7:45 am (my usual temping time) and my temp was 98.08... at 7:40 my dog pummels me and I look to find my temp for like 2 secs and the temp is 98.67.... soo.... hmmm... I was conservative and put 98.2 hahahaha Although I bet it was higher even without my dumb dog
:

Your temps are holding steady I see. Just sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
Shwarma- How are you doing with the spotting? Must be scary. i had a tiny bit of spotting right after I found out and that was it. Im thankful cause Im sure I would be flipping out!! Hope everything is ok!
I'm still majorly paranoid. It's light brown-tinged today. Not enough to even touch the pany-liner though. I got a beta done yesterday, should know results by the afternoon and I'm having another done Sat. I also have order for an transvaginal u/s if I want, but I'm considering waiting to see if I make it to 6 wks.

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#135 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Just FYI Lauren - I got my BFP within 30 seconds at 10dpo. : Sorry! I know i shouldnt be encouraging you to test this early. . . Just thought I would throw that out there. .
just for you I tested *with thirdMU* and it was BFN oh well, I guess I can get some sushi tonight jk

Quote:
Your temps are holding steady I see. Just sayin'.

I'm still majorly paranoid. It's light brown-tinged today. Not enough to even touch the pany-liner though. I got a beta done yesterday, should know results by the afternoon and I'm having another done Sat. I also have order for an transvaginal u/s if I want, but I'm considering waiting to see if I make it to 6 wks.
Yeah, my temps are holding... I have hope, my boobs hurt and are enlarged like swollen almost and at night they get veiny... who knows, I am trying to not care. The BFN I got this morning did not even bother me

As for YOU--- let us know asap about that beta... I hope its a high one!!!

#136 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:

Aw Im sorry! Even though I have never had a history of miscarriage I still find myself worrying about losing my baby. (But then again I am a worry wart by nature) Its scary to think about and you dont want to think about but yet in early pregnancy its like its constantly on your mind. Plus the week we found out I was pregnant is the week my best friend lost her baby at 34 weeks pregnant. So thats laying fresh in my mind too. Im trying to not stress and trust God. Its hard though!
#137 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
just for you I tested *with thirdMU* and it was BFN oh well, I guess I can get some sushi tonight jk
Ah bummer. Its still early though. I used like my 5th MU and was very shocked when it showed up so fast. This babe must have wanted me to know he/she was there!! Lol I kinda worried about twins at first but my ultrasound this week only showed one.
#138 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Ah bummer. Its still early though. I used like my 5th MU and was very shocked when it showed up so fast. This babe must have wanted me to know he/she was there!! Lol I kinda worried about twins at first but my ultrasound this week only showed one.
yeah- well if I implanted yesterday, it would still be early I think. Oh well, my LP is only 12-13 days so either way I will get my answer soon

#139 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
spotted a little a few days after I found out I was pregnant. That spotting was totally meaningless - completely normal for early pregnancy.

I hope you get a good result from your beta. I'm sure you will.

N,: Wife and Wannabe AP Mamma. 11/08. 9/09. Wishing for a , but wondering if I should.
#140 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowtime View Post
spotted a little a few days after I found out I was pregnant. That spotting was totally meaningless - completely normal for early pregnancy.

I hope you get a good result from your beta. I'm sure you will.

Thanks for the reassurance. My beta was 16,303. Will repeat tomorrow and should have results Mon.

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#141 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 08:30 PM

hang in there, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Back to school May 2013!

#142 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 08:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Thanks for the reassurance. My beta was 16,303. Will repeat tomorrow and should have results Mon.
whoah! high!

#143 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 09:38 PM

My grandmother died today. One month after DH's grandpa. We weren't close because we lived across the country from each other, but I know she loved me a lot and I regret not being a better granddaughter. I feel like I failed with that with all my grandparents, so how am I possibly going to be a decent mother?

Both passed away right before I was/am supposed to O. Last month, I sort of had that "life is precious"/"must continue the species" reaction (you know, why the good looking people always hook up in the middle of disaster movies) though I think the stress dried up my CM and made me O late, but today...I'm so sad, so tired. Even if I had the motivation to try, I've never felt less fertile in my life.

#144 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 09:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
My grandmother died today. One month after DH's grandpa. We weren't close because we lived across the country from each other, but I know she loved me a lot and I regret not being a better granddaughter. I feel like I failed with that with all my grandparents, so how am I possibly going to be a decent mother?

Both passed away right before I was/am supposed to O. Last month, I sort of had that "life is precious"/"must continue the species" reaction (you know, why the good looking people always hook up in the middle of disaster movies) though I think the stress dried up my CM and made me O late, but today...I'm so sad, so tired. Even if I had the motivation to try, I've never felt less fertile in my life.
I am so sorry honey. It is so sad when someone you love passes away. Do what you can for yourself and try not to let it affect your BDing, it might actually help a tiny bit to do that... you never know?

#145 of 592 Old 03-06-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:

I'm soo so sorry to hear about your grandmother. The circle of life is amazing though- DD was conceived 2 months after my father passed away, during a totally crazy cycle. I've always felt like when a life is taken, another life is given to take it's place. You'll have to just grieve now, do what feels right even if that means forgetting about CM for a while. You'll get your new life soon.

#146 of 592 Old 03-07-2009, 02:50 AM

I'm out. Started yesterday. Bah.

Mama to learning.gifJulian Matthew, born 5/10/2011 nocirc.gif  

Hopeful vbac.gif for the next!

#147 of 592 Old 03-07-2009, 07:39 AM

Thanks, Lauren and Shwarma. And this made me giggle:

Quote:
even if that means forgetting about CM for a while.
I mean, really, how can anyone forget about CM? It's almost as exciting as taking your BBT.

I'm tired, and I should go to bed, but I'm sick of just lying there and not being able to sleep all night. I haven't had good sleeping luck this week, although I can't complain too much because I've been sleeping much better the last few months.

#148 of 592 Old 03-07-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Thanks, Lauren and Shwarma. And this made me giggle:

I mean, really, how can anyone forget about CM? It's almost as exciting as taking your BBT.

I'm tired, and I should go to bed, but I'm sick of just lying there and not being able to sleep all night. I haven't had good sleeping luck this week, although I can't complain too much because I've been sleeping much better the last few months.
She DOES have a way with words

how are you feeling today? I'm so sorry...

Back to school May 2013!

#149 of 592 Old 03-07-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I swear if I never had to examine my CM or take my BBT ever again it would be too soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty View Post
She DOES have a way with words
Thanks!

#150 of 592 Old 03-07-2009, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

Temps up My test was BFN, I think? eeeghhhhh.... Yeah, BFN.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page