***The ONE Thread *** March 1st-March 7th - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-01-2009, 08:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to the One Thread :
March 1st-March 7th :

To keep the list manageable you will be deleted after a month of not posting. If you would like to be a thread keeper visit here and sign up!

Please make change requests in Bold.

Waiting to O
(Ovulate)

Apricot
Autumnlaughing
BelovedK :
cloudbutterfly :
Danielle13 :
folaboye :
halomancer
jjawm
katwomyn4
KellyTTC#1 :
kparker :
Lily's_Mom
liz-hippymom
loulie
MrsRefney :
NoraFlood
ompath :
rmzbm
sebarnes
Tryingforbaby
ursusarctos
Valid28 :
Weissmommytobe :
witchypants :
WoodlandFairytale

Waiting to Know
Two Week Wait):

BeauGeek :
jayemtee
KaliShanti :
Lauren31 :
menow :
MOMGOTSPUNK
Mompy
mommabeehilly :
pacificbliss
Safariguri :
Stevi :

Waiting for Flo
(menstruation)

WilliamsMama

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

fazer6 :
ivymae:

:Waiting to be Ready :

•Adorkable• :
first shot photo
HappiLeigh
marinak1977
miriam_bat_avraham :
musicoholic
readytobedone
sleepingbeauty
Tear78

::MarchBFPs!!! ::
(pregnant)
mariacm :

::FEBRUARY BFPs!!! ::
(pregnant)

barcelona
brinalicious
Cellist
Catubodua
mayflowers
minsca
stephM76
ShwarmaQueen

::JANUARY BFPs!!! ::
(pregnant)

CaliMommie
Dmitrizmom
Jillybeans
Katica
Madsommer
Ravenstar

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2009, 08:27 PM

It's beautiful Lauren! Weiss- I decided Lauren would be better this week since you are gone for a couple of weeks. And I think Tear might be on to something in the old thread in regards to when you O'd.

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
Old 03-01-2009, 09:05 PM

Thanks for the new thread Lauren! Looks good.

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
Old 03-01-2009, 09:12 PM

Lauren, thanks for starting the new thread. We're going to Connecticut for a Bat Mitzvah on Friday, so I will be AFC (and away from the boards :'() for the weekend.

Minsca, I'm wondering the same thing about when I Oed. If you look back into last week's thread (or it may have been the week before), Lauren and I were trying to figure out the TRUE consistency of CM. To the best of my knowledge, my CM was what I wrote down. I just don't understand because I think I might have Oed somewhere around 14-15, but the OPK and the FM both said 23. It's really late for me to O...

I feel a little better. Stomach has been very touchy today...haven't eaten anything but cheerios. Glad it happened today and not tomorrow when I am with my Kinder babies.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissmommytobe View Post
Lauren, thanks for starting the new thread. We're going to Connecticut for a Bat Mitzvah on Friday, so I will be AFC (and away from the boards :'() for the weekend.

Minsca, I'm wondering the same thing about when I Oed. If you look back into last week's thread (or it may have been the week before), Lauren and I were trying to figure out the TRUE consistency of CM. To the best of my knowledge, my CM was what I wrote down. I just don't understand because I think I might have Oed somewhere around 14-15, but the OPK and the FM both said 23. It's really late for me to O...

I feel a little better. Stomach has been very touchy today...haven't eaten anything but cheerios. Glad it happened today and not tomorrow when I am with my Kinder babies.

Weiss--- I am going to be BAD BAD BAD... but why not POAS tomorrow? I think the OPKs are throwing off FF, I think you od earlier too-- your temps suggest it oculd be in two places...9dpo is VERY early for the symptoms you are describing I think...

Old 03-02-2009, 12:19 AM

OK I'm also really bad... but I agree with Lauren. I think 9 dpo is way too early to be that sick. hmmm, it will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. The OPK does throw things the chart off a bit. But I don't know if OPK's are the end all be all. Look at how many Kali got last week. (I know nothing about OPK's so please don't take my words as the truth).

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
Old 03-02-2009, 12:30 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lauren--Thanks for making a new One Thread!!

As for myself, I missed a pill yesterday (damnit!) so now I'm going to be watching myself like a HAWK. It was the last pill of week 2 thoguh, so I should be ok....I think...

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Old 03-02-2009, 12:31 AM

Lauren, thanks for the new thread, looks good!

Kelly, to you as you start a new cycle.

Weiss, I'm going to jump on the earlier-O bandwagon. Would it mess with your mind to test? I don't have any experience with OPKs, but I had a lot of experience with morning sickness , and for me it started a bit later. I'm wondering if your chart could actually be O on CD14, implant on CD21, and now you're triphasic? : for you! I hope we're right.

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:52 AM

Weiss...can't you get a ++ opk if you are in fact actually pregnant? Maybe those OPK's were detecting HCG instead of the ovulation hormone

AAM: af is here. Could you move me to waiting to O?

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
Old 03-02-2009, 03:54 AM

has anyone had any luck with wild yam root? or soy?

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
Old 03-02-2009, 03:58 AM

I'm still just hanging around, having no clue what my body will do tomorrow. Will AF start, or will I O? It's like the lottery, and I just keep buying tickets because eventually I HAVE to win, right? RIGHT?!

March is the month that both of our girls were conceived, so DH is sure it will happen this month. I am telling myself it won't, so that I am not (as) bummed on April 1st.

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
Old 03-02-2009, 04:09 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ivymae My DH and I were just talking about that. He and his brother are both July babies. My sister and I are both September babies. Our son was born in December so we're thinking March is our month

That said, please move me to waiting to know. I'll test on Friday if no AF.

I am thinking I am out because I'm super b#$chy.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:39 AM

Thank you for the thread! I am new here - please add me to waiting to be ready. I am waiting to get over a m/c, and also probably going to do a 3 week detox program. :

sleepytime.gif
Old 03-02-2009, 06:15 AM

hi Lauren... can I be moved to waiting to be ready please?
thanks
Old 03-02-2009, 08:48 AM

Hey ladies -

WOW! What a temp spike! I woke up this morning in a SWEAT...Couldn't rip off the sheets fast enough. Still feeling a little nauseous, nothing too horrible. I feel soo much better today than yesterday though

I promised mariacm that I wouldn't test until Thursday, so that's when we are going to test...what's a few more days?
Old 03-02-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Hey ladies -

WOW! What a temp spike! I woke up this morning in a SWEAT...Couldn't rip off the sheets fast enough. Still feeling a little nauseous, nothing too horrible. I feel soo much better today than yesterday though

I promised mariacm that I wouldn't test until Thursday, so that's when we are going to test...what's a few more days?
i had a temp spike on friday (99.4) and thought i must be sick. it was 7 dpo and ff threw the temp out...but seeing your chart makes me wonder what it was? does anyone know about this?

i'd love some interpretation :

i've had a runny tummy the past few days on and off....so i very well may be sick.

i need to promise someone that i won't test. i am itching to do so...knowing regardless it will probably be a bfn this early in the game.

ok here i am baby weiss and everyone else!

: blogging about life, beauty, crafting, healing, waldorf...

Old 03-02-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minsca View Post
OK I'm also really bad... but I agree with Lauren. I think 9 dpo is way too early to be that sick.
yea if 9 dpo is too early then 7dpo certainly is. maybe i am just sick. ick!

Old 03-02-2009, 12:31 PM

:

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificbliss View Post
That said, please move me to waiting to know. I'll test on Friday if no AF.
moved, good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinak1977 View Post
Thank you for the thread! I am new here - please add me to waiting to be ready. I am waiting to get over a m/c, and also probably going to do a 3 week detox program. :
take your time... we are here for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicoholic View Post
hi Lauren... can I be moved to waiting to be ready please?
thanks

Old 03-02-2009, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabeehilly View Post
i had a temp spike on friday (99.4) and thought i must be sick. it was 7 dpo and ff threw the temp out...but seeing your chart makes me wonder what it was? does anyone know about this?

i'd love some interpretation :

i've had a runny tummy the past few days on and off....so i very well may be sick.

i need to promise someone that i won't test. i am itching to do so...knowing regardless it will probably be a bfn this early in the game.
I had a fever of 99.77 and 99.44 and I just disregarded them... they really are quite high, imo... who knows though. It won't mess up your chart to not have them and it won't make you NOT pregnant to keep them out.

Quote:
Hey ladies -

Well that was before we thought you were like 100 dpo!!!

Old 03-02-2009, 12:58 PM

I've been away a few weeks but I see shwarmaqueen finally took a test. That was quite an obvious one really.

I think I'm going to be able to move to waiting to know tomorrow. It looks like I ovulated two days ago which is good news.

Clare briefly mother for 3 weeks to Isabel 25-12-08, Soaking up every precious moment with my little guy Dec-10. My blog link is in my profile.

1********10**stork-suprise.gif ******20*********30*********40

Old 03-02-2009, 01:09 PM

Fingers crossed for you, Pacific!! I totally had normal AF/PMS symptoms the month that I was actually pregnant with my DD, so don't count yourself out yet.

Weiss, your chart looks good!

Mommabee, hope you are feeling better soon.

I did my first temp this morning--haven't temped in almost four years, since TTC my DD. I've been sort of half-a$$ed about keeping track of CM, though, just because I like to know when AF is coming, so I usually know when I O, but I thought I'd temp again so I could obsess a little more effectively. We're sitting this cycle out and TTC starting next month, so this month is for me to be a little more aware of my cycle so that next month when I try to read too much into every symptom I'll have a better idea if it's normal or not.

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hey ladies -

I was just thinking, could you BE actually sick?? like the tail end of a flu and you have a fever?

Old 03-02-2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Hey ladies -

Weiss - saw your whole 1 degree temp spike this am!!! My goodness! Looks verrrrrry promising! Kudos to you for waiting to test! I see what the others mean by it looks like you O'd earlier and are already triphasic, however, your pre-O temps acc to FF are in line with your previous chart temps and not as high as your normal LP temps, and given that plus the other fert signs, I'm inclined to think FF was right about O date.

AFM - nothing to report! Temps are still high, where they should be for LP, today is 10 DPO... just waiting it out til Thurs if AF doesn't show, so I can POAS!!

Mama to my beautiful DS bornhomebirth.jpg 11/09 and sweet DD born homebirth.jpg1/12.  angel1.gif Malaika 3/11 (8 wks).  winner.jpgnocirc.gifsaynovax.gifhola.gif

Old 03-02-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post

Well that was before we thought you were like 100 dpo!!!
i see how weiss could have Oed on the 14th too...now that i look closer! wow...i am looking forward to thursday or whenever you do a pos weiss!

thanks for the comments lauren!

Old 03-02-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariacm View Post
AFM - nothing to report! Temps are still high, where they should be for LP, today is 10 DPO... just waiting it out til Thurs if AF doesn't show, so I can POAS!!
i too am 10 dpo....maybe i'll pos with you guys on thursday !

Old 03-02-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabeehilly View Post
i too am 10 dpo....maybe i'll pos with you guys on thursday !
Yay, test with us, Mommabeehilly! What fun - another Thursday tester! : for all of us!!!

Mama to my beautiful DS bornhomebirth.jpg 11/09 and sweet DD born homebirth.jpg1/12.  angel1.gif Malaika 3/11 (8 wks).  winner.jpgnocirc.gifsaynovax.gifhola.gif

Old 03-02-2009, 03:04 PM

*living vicariously through all of you*

Thursday is going to be a big day! Maybe I'll call in sick to work and sit next to Stevi with the popcorn ;D

Old 03-02-2009, 04:17 PM

I'm not so confident right now. I mean I have no symptoms (besides sore bbs) and feeling really hot. Just went to the restroom and found creamy CM.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm not so confident right now. I mean I have no symptoms (besides sore bbs) and feeling really hot. Just went to the restroom and found creamy CM.
I bet you were on the tail end of the flu or something... no symptoms is not a bad thing

User Tag List