***The One Thread** March 8-15 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-09-2009, 10:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you all for your support! And I will keep you posted. I do feel better about it, and DH and I decided we'll just wait a bit and see. No pain today, only mild discomfort from time to time, and no more spotting. I figure that if AF does start in the next couple of days, I'll know something, and if not, then I'll be able to go to the doctor and get checked out, but that's on the 23rd.
So, I'll keep you posted. I can finally breathe a little more, not that I'm relaxed a little bit.

you're ignoring me?" "No, honey, I'm not ignoring you--I was talking to my fertile mucus." Only while TTC! ~ Mompy, that's hilarious!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2009, 11:18 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Carlyle, the bleeding has not completely stopped, no. But we're still within the projected possible "two weeks of light bleeding." har har, that still makes me laugh.

mommabeehilly, thanks for the O wishes! I hope I either O in the next 5-8 days, or not for another 3 weeks cause DH goes to Germany for a 2-week visit starting Sunday. Argh, I think we might miss this egg! Only time will tell, which is probably really good for me chilling out a bit.

mompy : thanks for that...only while TTC

BeauGeek, oh we'll miss you!!!! How are you?

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 03-10-2009, 01:10 AM

Hello - I've been devouring the posts... thank you all for your humor and insight.

I'm new here and fairly new to TTC. I'm 36 and trying for my first with my wonderful BF of almost 3 yrs. We decided to put the cart before the horse since there's an expiration date on my eggies. My last cycle on the Nuvaring (after being on it for 7 yrs) was Nov 2008.

I guess right now I'm joining the 2ww party, as I'm 3dpo and obsessed with every twinge and pang. I am charting with FF and checking CM and CP as well as using OPK to back all that up. I just started charting this cycle (CD1 was 02/20) but was checking CM and CP last month as well. We seemed to have hit all the right days this month, as we BD'd the three days prior and the day after (we were both too tired the day of O!). I'm praying this is our month, as if it's not, then I will be frequenting the Infertility board as well.

I had CD3 blood tests that indicated high estradiol and artificially suppressed FSH. After those not so great results, I saw an RE on CD13 who did an ultrasound and saw a huge follicle in my left ovary - so I know I was about to ovulate (if all went well). AND... he checked my CM it was good quality and EW and under the microscope I got to see sperm swimming. Yay!

If I am not PG this cycle, then I have to go back for more CD3 blood tests, a HSG test and DBF has to have an SA. I'm dreading going through all that and would prefer not to... so pls keep me in your prayers!

Glad to join you all for this excruciating 2ww.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:18 AM

Jenna!
I too am new to this place and charting, and let me just say you've found a wonderful place and wonderful ladies to learn from. Here's wishing you the best this cycle! I'll keep you in my :
Here's Baby dust to you!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:27 AM

: Welcome Jenna. I hope your stay is short and sweet.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:54 AM

Welcome Jenna and Safariguri!

Safariguri, I agree with the others, I spotted with DD right at the time my af was due (I didn't know I was bfp yet though , I tested after she was late I would check out an ectopic though, because of the pain you had, and it can't hurt.

Tear, that's wonderful!! Have you been having ewcm?

afm,

check out my chart, I am a bit upset about it, I had a dive today and I am still spotting. No ewcm, I am still in the dry phase. bf and I will not have a chance to BD today He is working late, and I am going to my writer's group meeting, it is not possible. It will work out tomorrow though, tomorrow evening, I hope it is not too late. How could I O when I am still having AF? I hardly had any bleeding yesterday (we did get a chance to BD yesterday during the day) What do you think about my chart? is is hard to tell yet?

Whatever will be, already is...

Old 03-10-2009, 11:45 AM

Beloved, I don't think you are oing today... if anything, a couple more days. It seems your temps lower for a few days before O . i bet if you dtd tomorrow you will catch it

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Old 03-10-2009, 11:47 AM

My temp is up slightly... but still BFN on these cheapies... just get here AF if you must! STOP TORTURING ME!!! 14 day LP is the longest there has been for me... now I am thinking I might have od later then FF says.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:56 AM

Welcome Jenna and Safariguri!

Safari, I cramped throughout my first trimester with DD, and although I never had spotting I understand it is common. I'd just wait and see unless you get a lot of pain.

Beloved, I'd think you could wait a day or two.

Lauren, sorry for the suspense!

And Mamabeehilly, yuck. Your bithday, even! Sometimes early disappointment is the risk of early testing, I guess, but that's just rotten. Hope next cycle is a different story.

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:01 PM

If AF does not come for a couple more days should I go get a real pregnancy test?

Old 03-10-2009, 12:02 PM

welcome jenna!

safari...how are you feeling today? how are your spirits?

lauren...i empathize with the wait. my LP was 17 days, eek!

happi...thanks for the comments. i think it will be different! how's that for positive thinking .

my update....AF just arrived. it is a relief. i had feared if it was a chemical pregnancy that it may take more time for AF to arrive. i am happy that my body has reset and is ready to try again! here WE goooooooooooooo!:

: blogging about life, beauty, crafting, healing, waldorf...

Old 03-10-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
If AF does not come for a couple more days should I go get a real pregnancy test?
lauren...before the events of the past few days i probably would have said something different....but i'd try (the key word is try) to do the suggested wait of 18dpo. that might save you some $ !

i guess the real question is if you buy a fancy test and it is negative, what will you do then? will it have been worth it? having gone through my ups and downs of the past couple of days i am probably a bit jaded....but i sort of wished i had been more patient, because all of the worrying did not help. that just my thoughts....

peace to you! and i'll support you whatever you decide and look forward to the journey!

: blogging about life, beauty, crafting, healing, waldorf...

Old 03-10-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabeehilly View Post

lauren...i empathize with the wait. my LP was 17 days, eek!

my update....AF just arrived. it is a relief. i had feared if it was a chemical pregnancy that it may take more time for AF to arrive. i am happy that my body has reset and is ready to try again! here WE goooooooooooooo!:
gosh! 17 days is torture!

Old 03-10-2009, 02:15 PM

I have decided waiting to O is more torturous than the 2ww. No symptoms to obsess over and DTD just seems like more practice when you're dying to get in the game.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=mommabeehilly;13337279]

safari...how are you feeling today? how are your spirits?

QUOTE]

I'm felling okay today. I didn't have any spotting yesterday, and no pain/cramps, as well as this morning is clear... but I have a bad feeling it's coming back. So I'm still not sure.

But I feel better today about it all, so thanks for asking! And thanks everyone for all the info, I feel much more informed, and now I'm just waiting.

Lauren- I know the wait is awful, I hope you find out soon one way or the other, so you can either celebrate or prepare for the next cycle. This waiting is torture!

Thanks for the welcome Beloved and Happi! I'm excited to be here on my journey
Old 03-10-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificbliss View Post
I have decided waiting to O is more torturous than the 2ww. No symptoms to obsess over and DTD just seems like more practice when you're dying to get in the game.
Right now I agree with you, but I remember during last cycle's 2ww that I decided it was worse because at least before O you get to do something proactive! The grass is always greener....

Cloud, mommy to her happy little Nimbus, born 11/09!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudbutterfly View Post
Right now I agree with you, but I remember during last cycle's 2ww that I decided it was worse because at least before O you get to do something proactive! The grass is always greener....
Even in the tww I think the pre-o wait is WAY HARDER-- esp if you are not certain when or if you will ever O. It is beyond horrible... :

Old 03-10-2009, 03:34 PM

I think that which is harder is entirely a function of which part you are more anxious about--if you're pretty confident that you ovulate it's not that torturous, just more of a build up of anticipation and there's some excitement and hope there. If you are not O'ing regularly, then it can be very nervewracking and stressful. I can see both sides of the fence here--as I am not on day 10 of EWCM with no temp rise. This is unprecedented for me, so it's very anxiety promoting!!

BelovedK: I looked at your chart and I don't think it's a pre-ovulatory dip or anything--having looked at your last month's chart, your temp today seems to be in line with your regular pre-ovulatory temp range from last month. And it's pretty early to O, even given that you O'd kind of early last month. I think your temps have been higher than normal so far this cycle because you were pregnant and then bleeding, and that they are now just adjusting back down to your normal pre-ovulatory range (which just *looks* like a dip on your chart because they have been unusually high for unusually long, iykwim.) Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompy View Post
mommabeehilly--sorry that happened. It's so disappointing. This is like the month of chemical pregnancies for a bunch of us!

AFM--I think I finally have linked my chart in my signature. This may very possibly be the craziest cycle I've ever had--CD 21 and no O in sight. (Although I see that I am listed in waiting to know I should probably be changed to wtf is going on? My CM seems to have dried up today. I guess I'll see what happens in a week or two--it may just be an anovulatory cycle. I'm feeling a little intermittently panicky about it, because of my age. Also feeling really upset and like I need to be very serious about losing some weight asap.
Mompy - don't lose hope for O'ing yet. Take a look at my current chart in my siggy - the pre-O part isn't very different from yours - and I O'd on day 26!!

Mama to my beautiful DS bornhomebirth.jpg 11/09 and sweet DD born homebirth.jpg1/12.  angel1.gif Malaika 3/11 (8 wks).  winner.jpgnocirc.gifsaynovax.gifhola.gif

Old 03-10-2009, 05:37 PM

Edited statements.

Old 03-10-2009, 06:15 PM

s Mommabeehilly

AFM: Well.... 13DPO today. Af die today or tomorrow. My temp went up. So...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2a0jeqd.jpg

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

Old 03-10-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificbliss View Post
I'm sooooo there with you

and O dust for all of us waiting to Oooooo:::

Engaged to my sweetheart, Mammy to two beautiful girls
Eden Jade 18.08.06 & Saffron Jo 13.02.10
Old 03-10-2009, 06:25 PM

:::: Kali YEY!!!! Congrats!!! ::::

Old 03-10-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
s Mommabeehilly

AFM: Well.... 13DPO today. Af die today or tomorrow. My temp went up. So...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2a0jeqd.jpg
YIPPEE, KALI!!!! ::::

Congratulations!!!!

Mama to my beautiful DS bornhomebirth.jpg 11/09 and sweet DD born homebirth.jpg1/12.  angel1.gif Malaika 3/11 (8 wks).  winner.jpgnocirc.gifsaynovax.gifhola.gif

Old 03-10-2009, 06:32 PM

Kali, is that what I think it is??!?
::::

Old 03-10-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
My temp is up slightly... but still BFN on these cheapies... just get here AF if you must! STOP TORTURING ME!!! 14 day LP is the longest there has been for me... now I am thinking I might have od later then FF says.
Lauren - FF says you're 12 dpo, which could cause negs on HPT's. How about testing again in a couple of days?? Still hopeful for you!!

Old 03-10-2009, 06:38 PM

welcome Mulvah

don't be frightened about posting, we don't bite

Old 03-10-2009, 06:41 PM

Lauren I just wanted to give you a as I'm not knoweldegable enough about charting to be actually helpful. But hoping you keep your spirits up honey.

Ad now i'm doing a Tear with 4 posts in a row

Old 03-10-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompy View Post
BelovedK: I looked at your chart and I don't think it's a pre-ovulatory dip or anything--having looked at your last month's chart, your temp today seems to be in line with your regular pre-ovulatory temp range from last month. And it's pretty early to O, even given that you O'd kind of early last month. I think your temps have been higher than normal so far this cycle because you were pregnant and then bleeding, and that they are now just adjusting back down to your normal pre-ovulatory range (which just *looks* like a dip on your chart because they have been unusually high for unusually long, iykwim.) Just my 2 cents worth.
I looked at last month and it looks like you are right. it is right where I was last month this time.

I am having trouble with depression atm, and am feeling a bit down, like I need a glass of wine (or two) It cheers me up though to see all of the BFPs, I am so happy for all of you (I knew it Kali)

I am second guessing myself. If I had a hard time with a chemical pregnancy, then what would it be like to carry a pregnancy for longer, and then lose it. My heart hurts for all of you who have suffered losses like that.
I am fine, then I burst into tears for no reason. Maybe it is time to take a break. I did it before, I stopped trying and that is when I got my BFP

Who knows. I just feel like pulling the covers over my head.

Old 03-10-2009, 06:56 PM

Oh Beloved give yourself some time to heal

User Tag List