***The One Thread** March 8-15 - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 231 Old 03-15-2009, 11:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope you keep on feeling better Stevi are you around your O time?

Whatever will be, already is...

#212 of 231 Old 03-15-2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificbliss View Post
I am starting to think Lauren was right and the wierd spotting earlier was o. With fmu I can pick up a faint second line on the opk. It is not getting any darker. It's too soon for me to move since I can't be sure and we're going to keep trying. I just hope we dtd enough earlier.
I've never used OPKs, but I thought the best time to test was in the mid afternoon. I am not sure, I am thinking about trying that if I don't conceive this cycle. and I sometimes get weird spotting around O time, one month I used a tampon, and it soaked the end, I thought I was having another af, turns out it was O.

#213 of 231 Old 03-15-2009, 11:25 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Beloved, sorry about your disappointing temp! Maybe we'll both have a temp rise tomorrow. That would be fun.

Autumnlaughing , I'm sorry you're feeling blue! I'm sending you healthy good vibes!

Valid, don't get discouraged! 9 months feels like forever, I know. But I think you still fall under the blanket of "average." *hugs!!* and :

Stevi, I love to hear how happy you are with your new love!!!

AFM - I have to do an x-post cause I should be sleeping. See y'all tomorrow!

xposted:
AFM - home from Boston, sent DH off on the plane to Germany and his family for two weeks. He's currently at high altitudes and I'm worrying my heart out like usual, of course. I miss him so much already!!!

On the TTC front, I think we just have the one shot this month, and that was last night. I can't believe it, but we got one in..family reunion, shared hotel suite and all. lol... I felt terrible yesterday, with like radiating twingy pain across my lower right abdomen. I felt dizzy and slightly sick, and I asked my mom what organs are there and she said my bowels and my ovaries. I thought, hm....last preggers I felt my left ovary twinge, and this is on the right and feels suspiciously like ovulation pain x50! I mentioned this, and my mom said, "well get to it!" She even offered us the privacy of her bedroom, which I respectfully declined with a MOMMMMM!!! Anyway...temps plunged this morning, but what's this I find this evening? EWCM?! Wouldn't that be funny if, after all that planned BDing, this were the one-shot time that did it. One can only hope. Gotta go sleep. G'night all!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#214 of 231 Old 03-15-2009, 11:35 PM

Tear, thats great that you got EWCM I wish you luck, maybe we will be cycle buds this time. I felt a twingy feeling that may have been mild O pain, but am not having much CM at all It has been watery, but I thought I felt a bit of slippery today :fingersX: (only a bit though)

Heres to a sharp temp rise for both of us tomorrow, sleep tight

#215 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
Tear, thats great that you got EWCM I wish you luck, maybe we will be cycle buds this time. I felt a twingy feeling that may have been mild O pain, but am not having much CM at all It has been watery, but I thought I felt a bit of slippery today :fingersX: (only a bit though)

Heres to a sharp temp rise for both of us tomorrow, sleep tight
ETA, I really need to sleep, but I had to post that I JUST NOW had a sharp pain around my left ovary (but still not as much CM) hmmm, we'll see what this brings O pain???

Maybe cycle buds for real!!!!

I meant to edit, but quoted instead well, to bed for me

#216 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 12:46 AM

Quote:
ETA, I really need to sleep, but I had to post that I JUST NOW had a sharp pain around my left ovary (but still not as much CM) hmmm, we'll see what this brings O pain???

oooh I think you are Oing!!! I will be expected a rise in the manana

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#217 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 12:47 AM

BelovedK... Yeah, I will probably O later in the week. But I'm not temping and haven't bought any OPKs. I think I'm going to just let whatever happens happen this cycle. My Sweetheart may be moving in with me soon, when that happens I'll be more proactive with pinpointing Ovulation. Right now I just want to enjoy whatever time I have with him and not stress about whether it's the 'right' time or not for TTC, kwim?

Tear78... Thank you I'm happier when I am with him than I can ever remember being.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#218 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:

That sounds very promising!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
BelovedK... Yeah, I will probably O later in the week. But I'm not temping and haven't bought any OPKs. I think I'm going to just let whatever happens happen this cycle. My Sweetheart may be moving in with me soon, when that happens I'll be more proactive with pinpointing Ovulation. Right now I just want to enjoy whatever time I have with him and not stress about whether it's the 'right' time or not for TTC, kwim?

Tear78... Thank you I'm happier when I am with him than I can ever remember being.
It makes me smile to hear this. I am happy for you.
#219 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 07:24 AM

All right, Beloved! Nice temp this morning! AFM, hm...not a SIGNIFICANT rise. I guess I have to wait and see. Oh well, it's probably better if I let it go this cycle. I can't influence it anyway....wait...that's true every cycle. aargh!

stevi, I am so happy you have found such a good place for yourself! :

AFM - What am I doing?! I have to get ready for work!!

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#220 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
My Sweetheart may be moving in with me soon, when that happens I'll be more proactive with pinpointing Ovulation. Right now I just want to enjoy whatever time I have with him and not stress about whether it's the 'right' time or not for TTC, kwim?

That makes me smile too I'm so glad you are happy!!!

#221 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificbliss View Post
That sounds very promising!

Though my temps didn't go up much this morning I am not having much CM, and FF said I am probably not fertile I am still holding out hope, it would be normal for me to o in the next couple of days, I think I usually O early, and the m/c just messed up my cycles, is that possible? It was only a chemical pregnancy, it is possible that it screwed up my cycles? I usually have lots of CM.

#222 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
All right, Beloved! Nice temp this morning! AFM, hm...not a SIGNIFICANT rise. I guess I have to wait and see. Oh well, it's probably better if I let it go this cycle. I can't influence it anyway....wait...that's true every cycle. aargh!
Do you think so? I feel upset about it. I was hoping to get into the 98s.

I need to adopt that attitude. You are right, we can't influence it more than we are right now. I am doing all of the supplements. Perhaps I should just try not to worry about it. The only day I can't BD is Tuesday, I will probably O then. If I have CM I should try to BD anyway.

BF will move in in June, right now it is fun finding times to BD, it is a challenge.

Have a nice day

#223 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Do you think so? I feel upset about it. I was hoping to get into the 98s.
Beloved, after my chemical pregnancy I noticed my temps were lower than usual, overall, and my ovulation was a staircase rise, which I had never remembered happening before. I got pregnant. I wouldn't be discouraged. Feel free to check out my old chart. Your temp definitely rose today, in my opinion significantly. I guess tomorrow will be more clear for both of us, but let's hope!! Wouldn't it be fun if we were ovulation buddies even? And you don't have to O ON O-day to get preg, it's just ideal. See ya later today!

ps - I don't have much EWCM either. Sometimes I don't get much...in fact, I remember last cycle I didn't have much at all. You mentioned you were worried about that.

Remembering our 3 losses

#224 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 10:33 AM

Hi All!! CD 4 here for me... period already gone-- is that a bad thing??? Also- I have decided to temp vaginally for this cycle, just in case I get my wisdom teeth out and that messes up with my oral temps

#225 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 02:38 PM

: Lauren

I guess I spoke too soon. The second line on the opk popped up quickly this morning and is definitely getting darker. Looks like I am still waiting to O

Good luck everyone!!!!
#226 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 02:44 PM

Thank you all, for your kind words about my newfound love!

Everybody have a Reproductive Week!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#227 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Beloved, after my chemical pregnancy I noticed my temps were lower than usual, overall, and my ovulation was a staircase rise, which I had never remembered happening before. I got pregnant. I wouldn't be discouraged. Feel free to check out my old chart. Your temp definitely rose today, in my opinion significantly. I guess tomorrow will be more clear for both of us, but let's hope!! Wouldn't it be fun if we were ovulation buddies even? And you don't have to O ON O-day to get preg, it's just ideal. See ya later today!

ps - I don't have much EWCM either. Sometimes I don't get much...in fact, I remember last cycle I didn't have much at all. You mentioned you were worried about that.
Tear--did you mean "BD" on O day? Because you do have to O on O day. lol! :-) Either I'm missing something, or you really *were* in a hurry to get to work, lol!

Beloved and Tear--It's interesting that you brought this up--because I have also noted that this cycle (following the chemical pg) my temps post-ovulation are lower. And generally more jaggedy pre-O too although my horrid temp-taking habits could be responsible for that too-- but definitely my temps seem a lot lower than I usually expect them to be--you can take a look at my chart in the link and compare it to last month's to see what I mean. And also the totally weird late ovulation after a lot MORE ewcm than usual. Which surprised me, because I've never had a cycle like that, at least since I've been paying attention (which is a good six years at least.) I wonder if anybody has ever studied this--whether some of these changes we are experiencing/have experienced are typical the cycle following a chemical pregnancy?

Mom of DD 1 blahblah.gif and DD 2 blowkiss.gif

#228 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 05:20 PM

Mompy and Tear- I think that anything can mess up your temps--- bcps, miscarriages, births, sickness, stress even! I am glad its all evening out for you though

#229 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompy View Post
Tear--did you mean "BD" on O day? Because you do have to O on O day. lol! :-) Either I'm missing something, or you really *were* in a hurry to get to work, lol!
....yes, I did mean BD, not O. I was in a hurry, because I let my addiction allow me to log on BEFORE work. There's really not enough time for that.

mompy, how interesting! I wonder if anybody ever did study that. I personally felt like the chemical pregnancy jumpstarted my system. My temps had always felt too high to me, and after the CP they were much lower. Also I actually Od earlier than usual. It was like, having the hormones in my body for a while reminded my body what nature intended it for. It was a good feeling, actually. It is what gives me so much hope for this one-shot deal this month. Maybe my body will make it work, since I was much longer pregnant this last time. But healthy, please! And by the way, DEFinitely more EWCM this afternoon. More side pain, too, though mild this time. c'mon, O! Hang in there little spermies!!! The mw told me that the "blighted ovum" was a result of fertilization too late. At least I can avoid THAT this month. lol...

Remembering our 3 losses

#230 of 231 Old 03-16-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
And by the way, DEFinitely more EWCM this afternoon. More side pain, too, though mild this time. c'mon, O! Hang in there little spermies!!! The mw told me that the "blighted ovum" was a result of fertilization too late. At least I can avoid THAT this month. lol...
: for EWCM!

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#231 of 231 Old 03-17-2009, 12:14 AM

I wasn't signed up, but since the old thread was getting pretty long I went ahead and started a new one here.

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page