Vegans TTC ~ Spring/Summer - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 875 Old 06-22-2009, 03:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmama719 View Post
I got Veganomicon from Amazon on Friday!

35w2d. And it is hot here! Have gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. What the heck?
how can it be that hot in Canada?

we made our own version of ziti yesterday and had the leftovers today. so technically not a vcon dish but we were inspired by it. I second the moussaka though, and the quinoa muffins are good, too. if you have the energy to cook, that is!

hh2.gif

#422 of 875 Old 06-22-2009, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelinifer View Post
Alrighty gals.... I'm kind of freaking out here. I'm 11 DPO right now.... yesterday afternoon when I was checked my CM at the cervix I noticed a tiny bit of blood- I usually spot like this (only at the cervix..... can't notice it on tp) a day or two before AF arrives.

The deal is, I was 10DPO and AF isn't supposed to come until 14DPO. Clomid makes my cycle like clockwork: ovulate around CD14 and AF always starts 13-14DPO.... annnnnd the Clomid is supposed to correct LP defects- alot of OB's prescribe Clomid to fix major LP defects, so I'm thinking the spotting isn't because AF is coming early......

Which could mean at 10DPO, spotting would only have one other logical explanation

I've been checking cm like woah since then and no other spotting either since that one tiny drop yesterday afternoon.

Sorry if this was all kind of TMI- I'm trying not to freak out and I have no one else to obsess about this with IRL
Ooo exciting!! Keeps us all updated.

I'm having a large amount of cramps and lower back ache. Not sure what the heck is going on. But, ouch.

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
#423 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 01:02 AM

both of my breast are producing a thick fluid!?!
I was thinking how they hurt and looked down (in the tub) and there was spots of fluid. More was produced when squeezed. Anyone else have this when not pregnant?

Thinking i might poas.

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
#424 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 01:15 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
I was thinking how they hurt and looked down (in the tub) and there was spots of fluid. More was produced when squeezed. Anyone else have this when not pregnant?

Thinking i might poas.
Um, no. I never ever leaked without being pregnant, but it is possible. Go POAS!!! If I were you I would be driving to my local all night drugstore, but I am obsessive like that
#425 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 01:46 AM

I'm only 9dpo. Just slurping back this(these) glass of wine.(bad) Then poas.

I managed to get more. Mostly clear and sticky. I even made dh taste it!kinda salty. Ha

Hmmm

#426 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 11:11 AM

Wow jen and Hesparia, how exciting! keep us posted.

Thanks everyone for posting your faves from V'com. I will try those first!

Oceane, it is 30C here today and humid. It can get up to 40-42C with the humidex easily in July and August. In this particular part of Canada (almost diametrically opposed to Vancouver where I grew up) it is freezing cold in the winter and stinking hot in the summer.

Me (42), DH (41), DD (7), DS1 (5) and DS2 Aug 02/09
#427 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:

Thinking i might poas.
Say what, I've never had that and I've never been pregnant.
Stop torturing us!
POAS, POAS, POAS!!

Lovin my sweet babygirl 3-17-10love.gif and expecting another in March! love.gif

#428 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 02:10 PM

weird, I updated last night.
At 9dpo negative. More fluid though.

Too strange. My dh thinks I just have baby on the brain which caused it.

I swore I saw a tiny faint line at 8mins. But most have been the wine vision. Ha.

Still crampy and tender breasts.

#429 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoanib View Post
Hi ladies!

cinnamongrl, aren you going for all the days?
I'm going too, but I'm not sure which days yet. I have to check out the sched.
cocoanib!! If you go, let's meet up!! I'll be there Thursday, and leaving Sunday morning. PM me when you know so we can exchange info

Quote:
Alrighty gals.... I'm kind of freaking out here. I'm 11 DPO right now.... yesterday afternoon when I was checked my CM at the cervix I noticed a tiny bit of blood- I usually spot like this (only at the cervix..... can't notice it on tp) a day or two before AF arrives.

The deal is, I was 10DPO and AF isn't supposed to come until 14DPO. Clomid makes my cycle like clockwork: ovulate around CD14 and AF always starts 13-14DPO.... annnnnd the Clomid is supposed to correct LP defects- alot of OB's prescribe Clomid to fix major LP defects, so I'm thinking the spotting isn't because AF is coming early......

Which could mean at 10DPO, spotting would only have one other logical explanation

I've been checking cm like woah since then and no other spotting either since that one tiny drop yesterday afternoon.

Sorry if this was all kind of TMI- I'm trying not to freak out and I have no one else to obsess about this with IRL
Well, I had a tiny bit of spotting at 9 dpo. (cried, thought I was starting my period a week early) Than didn't test until 12 dpo when I got my bfp. (because of other symptoms becoming too obvious to ignore)...
sticky vibes!!!

: totally in love , vegan & mountain dwelling mama to my girls ❤ 5.2003 & 10.2009 ❤
#430 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 03:49 PM

It seems like the spotting was AF coming early...... It came back this morning and has been around all day

Jen knit.gif crafty mama LLLactivist to DS1 (2010)bouncy.gif and DS2 (2012)blahblah.giffamilybed2.gif nursex2.gifribbonjigsaw.gif
#431 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 04:12 PM

I'm really sorry Jen

and I am still hopeful for Hesperia! :

hi to everyone, busy week here.

hh2.gif

#432 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
weird, I updated last night.
At 9dpo negative. More fluid though.

Too strange. My dh thinks I just have baby on the brain which caused it.

I swore I saw a tiny faint line at 8mins. But most have been the wine vision. Ha.

Still crampy and tender breasts.
Baby on the brain can do some strange things to you. Sometimes I think I'm having preggy symptoms, but then I feel like me wanting it so bad is making the symptoms. It's still early though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrl View Post
cocoanib!! If you go, let's meet up!! I'll be there Thursday, and leaving Sunday morning. PM me when you know so we can exchange info
Cool, I'll pm you when I figure out my dates!

Quote:
It seems like the spotting was AF coming early...... It came back this morning and has been around all day

Lovin my sweet babygirl 3-17-10love.gif and expecting another in March! love.gif

#433 of 875 Old 06-23-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Sorry to hear sweets

#434 of 875 Old 06-24-2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
poo. Sorry Jelinifer

: totally in love , vegan & mountain dwelling mama to my girls ❤ 5.2003 & 10.2009 ❤
#435 of 875 Old 06-24-2009, 11:42 AM

Well look at that, FF gave me crosshairs. Now its my turn to whine about my timing . We were on such a roll there, stupid dh needed a break, lol. Oh well, on to the wait.

: oceane, Hesperia, and cocoanib!

Hugs Jelinifer .

Hi to everyone else!

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#436 of 875 Old 06-24-2009, 01:01 PM

Hang in there Snow-Pea!

So DH got his bloodwork results yet (still waiting for his next day off to do the SA) and the RN reported that he's low on one of the hormones they tested. and here we've been trying to correct my ovulation problem and thinking now that the Clomid is working, that we're in the clear! DH is the most wonderful hubby a gal could ask for....but is not exactly detail oriented like me and can't remember which one it was.... so much for doing "research" before he goes to the Urologist!

Jen knit.gif crafty mama LLLactivist to DS1 (2010)bouncy.gif and DS2 (2012)blahblah.giffamilybed2.gif nursex2.gifribbonjigsaw.gif
#437 of 875 Old 06-24-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Hang in there Snow-Pea!

So DH got his bloodwork results yet (still waiting for his next day off to do the SA) and the RN reported that he's low on one of the hormones they tested. and here we've been trying to correct my ovulation problem and thinking now that the Clomid is working, that we're in the clear! DH is the most wonderful hubby a gal could ask for....but is not exactly detail oriented like me and can't remember which one it was.... so much for doing "research" before he goes to the Urologist!
surely he can call and have them tell him which hormone? sorry you guys have to go through that, clomid is no fun and now possibly more meds for either of you.... hang in there, we're all supportive and I really hope you get this figure out FAST!!!!!

hh2.gif

#438 of 875 Old 06-24-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
Well look at that, FF gave me crosshairs. Now its my turn to whine about my timing . We were on such a roll there, stupid dh needed a break, lol. Oh well, on to the wait.

: oceane, Hesperia, and cocoanib!

Hugs Jelinifer .

Hi to everyone else!
actually we have the exact same pattern: o minus one and three! of course you offered your egg a LOT more sperm to choose from. surely that has to work!!!

hh2.gif

#439 of 875 Old 06-24-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Hang in there Snow-Pea!

Oh Jen, how frustrating! Make your dh call that doc back right now, lol. I hope they can get his hormones straightned out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
actually we have the exact same pattern: o minus one and three! of course you offered your egg a LOT more sperm to choose from. surely that has to work!!!
lol, yes a LOT! : for us to graduate together.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#440 of 875 Old 06-24-2009, 09:43 PM

So sorry Jen!
Maybe something is weird in the cosmic vibes because I also had very atypical spotting that led to an early AF and thought I might have been pg. It did clear up any lingering doubts about starting to ttc though.

Good luck Hesperia.

HW (40) DH (46) DSS1 (14) DSS2 (11) DS (3) DD (5/5/2010)
#441 of 875 Old 06-25-2009, 10:42 AM

Jen, I am so sorry about AF. It will happen, it really will!

As far as DTD timing, I have more luck when we DTD the day before O rather than the day of! 4 of my 5 pregnancies have been the result of O minus 1. Only DS was the day of.

Found out today that my sister is 4 weeks PG so our LOs will be 7 months apart!

#442 of 875 Old 06-25-2009, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmama719 View Post
Jen, I am so sorry about AF. It will happen, it really will!

As far as DTD timing, I have more luck when we DTD the day before O rather than the day of! 4 of my 5 pregnancies have been the result of O minus 1. Only DS was the day of.

Found out today that my sister is 4 weeks PG so our LOs will be 7 months apart!
Both of my babies were from DTD before O.

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#443 of 875 Old 06-25-2009, 02:25 PM

That is awesome news Veganmama!

So, DH called the doctor back for me and found out that he has low LH levels..... but the rest are fine. I guess this is really rare and usually low LH and paired with low testosterone, but not in DH's case.

At least now we both know we're equally responsible for not being pregnant yet, so no infertility guilt anymore

#444 of 875 Old 06-25-2009, 02:53 PM

Jen, I'm sure it's a tough journey but you hopefully know that there is no reason to feel guilty! huge s !!!

vm, aww, they can hang out!

any news from the late 2ww front? Hesperia?

hh2.gif

#445 of 875 Old 06-25-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
Jen, I'm sure it's a tough journey but you hopefully know that there is no reason to feel guilty! huge s !!!

vm, aww, they can hang out!

any news from the late 2ww front? Hesperia?
I know it's not my fault.... but especially on Sunday when we went to the concert and both performers wished all the dads in the audience a happy Father's Day.... I felt so bad and couldn't help but think that DH isn't there yet because of my infertility issues.

#446 of 875 Old 06-25-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
I know it's not my fault.... but especially on Sunday when we went to the concert and both performers wished all the dads in the audience a happy Father's Day.... I felt so bad and couldn't help but think that DH isn't there yet because of my infertility issues.
Aw sweets! You shouldn't let yourself feel guilty. You are in this together, and will get through together. I just hate to think that you are allowing those negative emotions into your mind/heart. Let them go. You WILL become pregnant, when it is exactly right for your baby to enter this world. (back to hide under my hippie rock).

Haven't taken another test yet, I think I am 12dpo. Dh suggested I take one tonight, but I think I can feel AF coming, might as well ride the wave of waiting. Or, I might break down and test while he is at work tomorrow

#447 of 875 Old 06-26-2009, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Haven't taken another test yet, I think I am 12dpo. Dh suggested I take one tonight, but I think I can feel AF coming, might as well ride the wave of waiting. Or, I might break down and test while he is at work tomorrow

I'm either 10 or 12dpo tomorrow too. I'll be testing in the am. So much for waiting until AF is a no show.
: for the both us.
Here's to some BFP's!

#448 of 875 Old 06-26-2009, 11:19 AM

Good luck ladies who are testing!

Jen, I beat myself up for a long time when we were TTC. It was "my fault" that were having trouble since I was over 40. We had him tested and there were no issues at all. However, I know DH did not blame me and I know you two will not blame each other. You will get through it together.

#449 of 875 Old 06-26-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoanib View Post
I'm either 10 or 12dpo tomorrow too. I'll be testing in the am. So much for waiting until AF is a no show.
: for the both us.
Here's to some BFP's!
Oh, so much vibes coming your way!

eeep!!

#450 of 875 Old 06-26-2009, 06:39 PM

Cycle Day: 27
DPO: 12
Test date: Today. But waiting, since I'm feeling pre-AF. Still having some 'leaking'
Any new herbs, food changes, vitamins: Nope
How do you feel: Cranky, sore and tied
Weekend plans: Nothing too fancy. Day off with DH today. Making some bookmarks tonight maybe. Relax sat and sun

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page