Vegans TTC ~ Spring/Summer - Page 30 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#871 of 875 Old 09-15-2009, 05:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by becksteracious View Post
I had a feeling that was it Hesperia! Vegan intuition or something. Chickpea is really cute too.

Not much to report. I'm hoping to O this week. Just having fun as I wait!
Vegan intuition is right! I think I was typing something along those lines, but deleted the text. haha.

So, I'm at cycle day 14...which is the magically number where I buckle down and get busy!! I should be Oing shortly.

My husband actually hurt his groin muscle. So funny. I couldn't stop lauging at him hurting his "Baby Making Muscle", he didn't think it was that funny at all.
So, we couldn't DTD last night, a bit tender. Poor lad!

Usually he works late 2 nights per week and I'm fast asleep by the time he is home, but this week it is only one night! Which is good, because his night is tomorrow (cycle day 15, eeep), so get some good baby making in tonight...and try....to stay awake for the following.

Good luck to us all! I'm so pumped!!

We are all going to be beautiful vegan mamas soon! Keep going strong ladies!!

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
#872 of 875 Old 09-15-2009, 05:26 PM

Anyone interested in doing a stoplight like in the DDC's?
I have a dear friend who just had her DDC spotlight and I jumped thread to read it, and it was so cute! We could do something like that here!

Anyone in? Maybe for the Autumn/Winter thread?

Birth Attendant. Placenta Encapsulator. Reiki Practitioner. Vegan. Aspiring Midwife. Breastfeeding Educator Student. Two years of trying for our love child.
#873 of 875 Old 09-15-2009, 05:35 PM

I'm 6 days early, but I'm going to get the Autumn/Winter thread up and running! Come on over!!

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...7#post14386637

#874 of 875 Old 09-16-2009, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
Hopefully your body is just going to gear up for a long time, and O when he is home You are such a great attitude!
Awww, thanks! Looks like I ovulated this weekend already though, took a couple of days to confirm as I'm a "slow rise" kinda gal. He gets home in 2 days.

Next time around!

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

#875 of 875 Old 09-16-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somegirl99 View Post
Awww, thanks! Looks like I ovulated this weekend already though, took a couple of days to confirm as I'm a "slow rise" kinda gal. He gets home in 2 days.

Next time around!
Oh, sorry to hear sweets. Huge hugs. At least you can be stress-free during the rest of your cycle

Come on over to the new Autumn/Winter thread...
link above

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page