January 2ww - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 526 Old 01-01-2004, 10:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
you had to BD with pnemonia? You're our hero!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 526 Old 01-01-2004, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Yes I did!!! :LOL I didn't know I had pneumonia until the first day I redocrded the antibiotics...cd21. BUt anything for a baby!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#63 of 526 Old 01-01-2004, 11:05 PM

:LOL
was i really complaining about not enough posts this morning? i just realized it's still the first day of january and the january 2ww is already on page 4!!!

well, i have a feeling it's going to empty out pretty quickly with all these BFP's still hanging around : oops, no, wrong direction...where's the bonjour :LOL

i think i'm addicted to testing....there's no possible way i'm pregnant (we're taking a little break i guess and concentrating on other, um, areas, because it's so frustrating) yet i still manage to convince myself that i should test just in case. in case what???? i'm hopeless!

welcome to the wait adina and julia! i hope this is your last!

letia, i hope those low temps were indeed implantation. sorry you didn't get a NY BFP, but it's still early for you i think. although i checked out your chart and was confused because a new one started. did i miss something? also, your dh is too funny you're sure it was *your pee you tested, right? :LOL
#64 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 12:30 AM

You just never know, if the cat has me up really early again, I just may want to go for a drive!!
#65 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 01:07 AM

starts heating up! :LOL OK Cheaper by the Dozen is a *trip! :LOL It would have been better if SOMEone behind me would have gotten a sitter for their small child, who *clearly didn't want to be there and was walking around, out of the theater, hitting my chair, talking.... Stay HOME even! Looking back didn't give them a clue! I mean its like folks want *kids to assimilate, not to assimilate to the kids! :soap

Anyhoo! *stepping down from soapbox*

Adina, I *finally found the override! I never look below the chart, b/c I thought all that was VIP. Did it! *Prayerfully, I'm done this time with charting! I put on my bra and man! I haven't had that since I was pg with Jordan.

btw....today one year ago I conceived him.

I put the time I temped in the time box. I'll leave it 5 am, the original temp!

Thanks again!

I *pray my temp is up tomorrow! I have actually been waking up early and temping! Even around the original temp time!

Heveasoul you *missed it! Go to Shannon's!

Shannon! :LOL

Shannon is now our latest stalker! :LOL

Adina, you *are our hero! The cause is an important one, though isn't it?

Thanks, Jessica! I hope so too! I feel really positive. I feel like I am having *real pg symptoms and not psychosomatic ones! I *briefly considered an implatation dip.... yeah, its early....its allright though. I will just be happy to get one! I was gonna start a new chart w/o adjusted temps. I have my current chart up now, with my overrided O. Dh is a mess. I asked him...:LOL

Heveasoul, you're in trouble! :LOL

eta: everyone must have gone to bed, and I said I was gonna go a 1/2 hr ago; but, this computer sucks you in! I guess I'll make sure dh has something to wear, and see yall in the am!
#66 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 04:48 AM

Hi guys! I just wanted to say good luck to everyone and best wishes for lots of BFPs. We are moving in the morning!!!! Lots to do!! 9dpo for me. Temp dip this morning but still above coverline - disappointed!!
I'll be thinking of you!! I'll try to sneak a post here and there as we drive cross country. Sending baby vibes!!!! I'll be settled in mid to late January!! Until then..............................
#67 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 09:41 AM

Ok, so since I'm here waiting for the stores to open to go out and get a new FRER 2-pack, thought I'd take a chance with the supposedly sensitive Life test. BFN. Temps still waaay up at 16 DPO, though, so I wasn't crushed...I must be starting to believe you guys! Also, last night I cried watching Air Bud on tv...

Happy moving, Bunches!! Dip at 9 DPO? Check out my dip at DPO!

Jess, sending you PPAF vibes and !!

Shannon, stalker dearest...I just may take you up on that. Waiting for the stores to open...

Letia, glad you've got a better relationship going with your chart! Good sore boob signs!!

Inconsiderate people in movie theatres is one of my pet peeves, too. We all pay a hefty penny for it, and some people treat it like their living rooms...ugh.
#68 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 12:07 PM

heveasoul! I don't know what if yall are a time difference, where *you are in CAN with NC; if you are already gone. Do yall have a Wal-Mart? I didn't want to go in there b/c of the flu mist yesterday; but, what are the chance NYD? It was right next door where we could find something to put mils gift in. It would probably be open now, and I don't know ;but good price on the FRERs ! I was looking for an update from you.....

btw--guess who almost got wound up, (besides about the irresponsible parents ), last night at the movies--

I thought---uh oh....:LOL

I have been waking up in the middle of the night! 2:30 this time, and I had *just gotten to sleep sitting up with dh working. I *was gonna temp, b/c I thought I wouldn't get 3 consec hours of sleep before 5 am. I realized I *hadn't had it and went back to sleep. dh's alarm went off at 6:30, I think... and I temped then. I can't remember if it was *quite that next 1/2 hr or not! It was higher 98.0. I wasn't sure if I should adjust it for 1 1/2 later or 1. I adjusted it to 97.7, and *left the time 5 am, and noted it in the notes. That brings it back up. Not sure if I should adjust one more or not.... The minute math brain I have hasn't kicked in yet. :

OK heveasoul! POAS! POAS! (and FRER that is)

ag I had a dip at 9dpo too!

Maybe yall should meet for coffee...er...tea, and POAS! :LOL

I'm right on the dpo that we determined now! 11 dpo
Is it too new to have the sensitivty on the web?

They *really needed to go after securing a babysitter, after the child was asleep with a sitter, or wait to rent it or PPV. : I mean they kept trying to quiet and corral a child who was TOO YOUNG to have any interest in the movie! She wanted to PLAY! I bet I'll be more aware of that and make sure I am *far away from anyone again! There was an infant there! He didn't cry; but, still! : You have children now, you can't do the same thing you've always done!!!!

eh hem :

eta: Bunches! I pray for traveling grace for you and your stuff! And that you get all settled in your new home! What a *move! Dh likes AK too; but, we ain't living there! I am too cold natured! Family there? See ya in I'm !

e b/c dh is coming!
#69 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

Morning Girls.... My temp came down a bit otday, so far this cycle looks EXACTLY like my previous ones. Am trying to not get my hopes up, but I've been relaly tired, and this mornign woke up kind of nauseus.... However its far to early for that, isnt it?????

Joy
#70 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 12:41 PM

Hey Joy! You started this thread and we took over! :LOL I don't know about the nausea.... I think I get it psychosymatically. : Sorry no help. Maybe the other girls will be better!

Time for more bacon!
#71 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 01:54 PM

well, I'm back - used the FRER in the saved FMU. I guess it's too soon since yesterday, not to mention the dilution factor, what with the nagging cough requiring the drinking of so much tea and water...not even a faint line...

Joy, some women feel symptoms right away, some not for several weeks...Hang in there!!
#72 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 02:12 PM

Wow, talk about major sleep in!!! I just got up now, Dh got up to let the dogs and cat out some time this morning and came back to bed, he's still there now.
Hevasoul, how late are you now??? One or 2 days?? With my last it took forever to test positive but I just knew, my cycle is always 27 or 28 days long, without fail. Do you feel like your period is going to start soon?? (not that that tells you much) But the increased fluids could definitely play a role for you. I know last time I was feeling rotton so would go through 2 bottles of water through the night, maybe that's why it took so long to come up positive.
If you can maybe try not to drink much tomorrow night and retest at 17 DPO!!! Do you have any more tests left in you "bag 'o tests"? Keep an eye on this one and see if anything shows up later (ya know like now since I have been such a sloth and just got up!)
#73 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 02:20 PM

Today is 1 day late, according to OS, although if I go by my last two cycles, 2 days late. I now have 3 FRERs left. I may even wait for the famed 18 DPO to test (I hope!). No signs of AF...mostly sore from all my coughing, I think...

Congrats on the sleep-in...as Letia once mentioned, enjoy it while you can! Although, I suppose with your early-rising animals, you already have a taste of early mornings due to little (or not so little) ones in your charge...
#74 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 02:29 PM

You have 3 left and you wait till 18 dpo???????? I suppose you bought 2, 2 packs???
I saved urine this morning and plan to retest, I still haven't got that truley dark line--course I'm also not due for my period until tomorrow (or late today)
Gee I wonder if there is so much talk of saving urine hidden in various locations in the bathroom on any previous threads!!:LOL
#75 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 02:44 PM

Okay, I am off to the midwife to get my hormones checked again. I am so confident everything is okay!! Heveasoul...weird. Maybe the illness is screwing everything up??

Caroline
#76 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 03:06 PM

Alright, I finally got my nice dark line!!
Whew, I feel 100 % better now.
Hang in Hevasoul!!
Caroline, post when you get your results back-or earlier if you so desire
#77 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 03:16 PM

Good luck Caroline - wow, see? Friday already! So glad the wait wasn't that bad.

Yay, Shannon!

Yup, I bought 2 2-packs this morning. I'll keep you posted...
#78 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 03:20 PM

Where's Adina this am? : dh....(he's lurkin yall) Do yall mind if he posts? I can't remember *who was here and who wasn't in pre-O when he started posting. oooh! I want some egg on bread! I haven't had that since I was a kid! Unfortunately, all the eggs are gone, and my independent natural foods wasn't open yesterday. Its a bit down the street and I planned to go today; but I was taking my time about it. I guess I even can b/c I don't have to worry about school today! Man! ag

HEVEASOUL!!!! I was thinking maybe waiting til 18dpo too.....and watch your temps and if they are still high...well. Are you 16dpo now? :

Wow Shannon! I thought I've been quite a sleeper myself lately... Not *that much!

Yes, we better relish life before babe. I didn't think this way before marriage...

Shannon, FRER has been adding a bonus test in our 2 packs here.
I was truly busted w/ my fmu. : Plan B, which b/c of dh I will not discuss here.

Caroline, I prayed for you! Todays' the day, right! So excited to donate, its amazing what we'll do for a ! When will you get results? Next week?

Oh Shannon! I feel better too! Having experience the same thing,may this baby be a happy and healthy one, and mama too! Will you have it as a keepsake?

said I wasn't good at math! 4-1=3 riiiiiiiiiight.
#79 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter

Okay, I'm so braindead today... I am 8 days from AF being late and i want to know NOW.... damnit.

sigh.

Joy
#80 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 04:34 PM

how many days po are you Joy?? My doctor's appt is on monday, I'm really looking forward to it.
Oh and Letia, in answer to something you asked ages ago re: Can med system and midwives and ob's.
Midwives are actually covered here completely (at least in Ontario) wether for home or hospital birth. My problem is that I have rhuematiod arthritis, so I am technically considered high risk and I'm not sure if a midwife would want me. Mainly because one of my hips is VERY arthritic with a lot of calcification and a few surgerys--so there is a slightly greater chance that a c-section will be necessary. I actually have a referral already in place to an ob that is close to home in Milton, I've always heard good things about this doc (although the hospital does nothing for me) and the advantage is that he is only 15 min away. My regular doc and hospital is 25 min away even with NO traffic--could pose a problem if speed is important. Anyway, I will likely be under the care of an ob long before the standard 20 weeks--but as I said earlier, I like my doc and trust her and she knows me well. Also she only stopped delivering babies after her 3 rd was born a while ago.
Anywho, I also just remembered something Hevasoul--last time I had a FRER that was a faulty test, I had already got a dark positive and was going to use a test as a way to tell my best friend--took the test and it came back neg--so I got home all upset took another and it was positive. I called FRER and they sent me a coupon for a new test. So if you test again tomorrow and get a pos again, you may want to call them!!
Even if you don't want to go get the free test, I'm sure someone here would love a coupon for a freebie!!
#81 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Administrator

I am here. My sleep schedule is still completely messed up. I have been going to bed around 2 or 3 and waking up around 10 am.

I don't think I have ever heard a discussion on the boards about where the cups of FMU are hidden...:LOL

Yay Shannon! Glad you got your dark line!

Caroline - looking forward to hearing your results.

heveasoul....weird. Maybe the cold. you are late though right? hmmmm....

Joy - it is a little early for being nauseated. But who knows?!

Well my temp went up nicely this morning....but I am only 4 dpo....still 9 days to wait.

ho hum....

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#82 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 04:54 PM

Shannon..I think we officially do not belong here anymore....

Adina--I am so praying you are next, things have to keep going on this good streak!!

Joy--Shannon and I did test positve at 9 DPO.....so the hormones were there....

Heveasoul--TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST!!!!

Letia--when are you testing again?? I have a test left over here from the bonus pack of FRER!!

Just got back from the MW..get my results on Monday. Although she seems to think I am REALLY pregnant. I guess she may be right
:

Okay...I am going to eat. Although, I got on the scale at the office and nearly passed out. I am TOOOO fat right now.

Caroline
#83 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 05:04 PM

Hello all,
I posted prematurely in the Sep. 2004 mommas already -- my period is due tomorrow and I have been waiting to test. I am swept up in all of your excitement, as well as my own. I might buy a test this afternoon while I am out, and try tomorrow morning. Good luck everyone -- this is so exciting, and I am so thrilled to find this group! Hope to officially join many of you on the "I'm Pregnant" board soon.
#84 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 08:04 PM

I'm not sure if I belong here.... we haven't offically started ttcing, we are just not-not trying. We did the ol BD on day 18, so it's possible. I'm not really charting or anything...but I know my cycle pretty well. So I am waiting for AF, but am really expecting her to arrive next thursday. Anyway, I am super crazy waiting for AF because then I will be on the road to ovulation again!
Well, My good juju goes out to all those on the 2ww.

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#85 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 08:25 PM

Hello everyone!!

Well, I didn't think I'd be joining you until next month, but things worked out a bit differently than I thought. We actually had a couple chances in the midst of travelling/staying with family to BD. Anyway, I'm 4 DPO and soooo looking forward to finding out! Can I wait??? I may be following the footsteps of Caroline and Shannon and test at 9DPO .

Looking forward to many this month!!!
#86 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 09:03 PM

I want to have a dr's appt. I have to make a decision, and we are moving too.....

My OB is caring for her mother. And the last time I went for a hormone check, I was really turned off by the staff. I don't know if I want to go back.

My old general used to deliver babies in the Marines. That's a +, definately! Could you not just go w/ your current, since you trust her? I pray for healing for the RA.

Hey Adina! I have been waking, sometimes, sometimes not near temp time, and then going back to sleep and sleeping late, not quite 10. I *did sleep until almost 9:30; but, I was tryin to do the midnight thing. I was trying to figure out my temp today in another post:

Quote:
I have been waking up in the middle of the night! 2:30 this time, and I had *just gotten to sleep sitting up with dh working. I *was gonna temp, b/c I thought I wouldn't get 3 consec hours of sleep before 5 am. I realized I *hadn't had it and went back to sleep. dh's alarm went off at 6:30, I think... and I temped then. I can't remember if it was *quite that next 1/2 hr or not! It was higher 98.0. I wasn't sure if I should adjust it for 1 1/2 later or 1. I adjusted it to 97.7, and *left the time 5 am, and noted it in the notes. That brings it back up. Not sure if I should adjust one more or not.... The minute math brain I have hasn't kicked in yet.
Prayerfully, this will be my last chart for a while, and I will learn about not adjusting. OS did it for me before.

Caroline, I got a two pack, w/a bonus test yesterday. I am 11dpo today, now that I found override for FF's calculation of O. Adina said wait two til 12dpo.
Why the :? : Keep us posted!

Melissa! what about your test? Now *that would be a short wait!

chiro.

I don't know green...... *my 9dpo hpt was a : I read on the web that soap residue affects tests. I wash out my cup each time.

I'm hungry! I think I ordered *everything on the Houlihans menu!

#87 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 10:51 PM
Administrator

Letia - your adjust for today looks fine!

Welcome greenbeing, chiromama and meli65!!! Hope that this is your only visit to the land of the 2ww!!!

I got my new OvaCue today...it was a gift....so at least if af shows this time, i have a new toy to play with next cycle! :LOL Looks interesting!

Caroline - I want to hear what your levels were!! grrr...wait until monday - bah! we don't get any time off from obsessing - why to the docs get time off? huh? :LOL

ANyway....much and to you all!!!

#88 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 11:33 PM

Hello ladies in waiting (I'm sure that's not the first time for this joke!),
I caved tonight and bought a 2-for-1 "early" (as in four days before expected period) test. It was very cheap so the fact that I tested negative this evening hasn't deflated me entirely.
AF should arrive tomorrow so if she hasn't I will wait until Sunday to test again.
I will say it again -- it is SO great to have a support group for these endless two weeks!
#89 of 526 Old 01-02-2004, 11:46 PM

Sorry Melissa it wasn't a . We've alllllllll been there. The Lord's time is perfect!

Gotta get back to looking at hotels in the bay area! What a great setting for ttc; but, shame if he got no action if I'm . I'm not feeling so ...

#90 of 526 Old 01-03-2004, 12:04 AM

Ahhhh, Letia, but pregnant sex is great!! Increased bloodflow to all the right areas!!! That and even though we've all been conciously trying to conceive, there is something about not worrying about getting pregnant--weird I know, but somehow true!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page