January 2ww - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-03-2004, 04:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh, what a disappointment, Heveasoul. Hang in there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2004, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
heveasoul I am sorry!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 01-03-2004, 05:24 PM

Oh, heveasoul, I'm sorry.
Old 01-03-2004, 05:37 PM

Thanks everybody. I don't know what I'd do without the kind of support I find here.

Still bleeding (quite heavily). Very sad.

I'll try to get in to see my family doctor next week. I tried last week (due to this horrible cough), and couldn't. Found out a lot of people have come down with a virus that includes a cough that hangs on for *weeks* (!!).

I was feeling sorry for myself, having to spend my Christmas vacation sick the entire time, but I found it consoling that at least it looked like I was pregnant. ugh.

dh and I moved to his parents' (to housesit, and to use the amenities/more space) last night, so I'm back to dial-up and so won't be online as much...
Old 01-03-2004, 05:44 PM

Hevasoul, I'm so sorry. The same thing happened to me a few months ago, tested faintly positive, then next day tested neg and started bleeding. .
I'm sending you a pm as well.
Hang in, it'll happen soon.
Shannon
Old 01-03-2004, 06:35 PM

well we aren't/weren't officially TTCing (well that is our story and we are sticking to it ) AF is due today, should have been here late last night or early this am, it is 3:30 and no sign of her at all. I don't/didn't temp at all this cycle, and I have only had 2 AF's PPD but #2 was 28 days exactly and I have always been like clockwork. So we will see. I will get a test late tonight and test in the AM if I don't get her by tonight. I do lurk around here a lot and I am rooting for you ladies! ~ Marnie
Old 01-03-2004, 08:31 PM

Well, I am here finally for the first time, and I hope the last! 1dpo today, so I hope it's an official 2ww, but I thought I would pop in anyway and say hi!

To everyone!

~Holly
Old 01-03-2004, 08:44 PM

Okay wait a minute...If my PK day was on the 31st, but my temp shifted today, would I be at 1dpo or 3dpo?
Old 01-03-2004, 09:21 PM

Well gang, I'm out too. AF arrived today, right on schedule. At least my cycles are regular!

I am 38 so every cycle missed seems like a true missed opportunity! Still, we only BD'ed once this month, the day before ovulation, so we'll need to get serious this time around. I've also signed up with Fertility Friend, thanks to you all

Good luck everyone!
Old 01-03-2004, 10:02 PM

Shannon, u "talk" to heveasoul since she left 2ww? How is she?

Marnie, its wanna! I thought last time I chatted w/ ya yall were bout to start ttc. Weeeeeeeeeeell, I guess *I'm busted! I haven't talked about it much except here. Keep us posted!

to the 2ww Holly! I'm still trying to figure out *my peak! I'm sure some of the other girls would be more help.

Sorry found you Melissa. I understand I'm a bit younger than you; and don't feel I'm sure quite the same urgency; but, when you're older.....: Get some rest during b/c your bd marathon will be here soon. ag

Yall, I *thought I saw some color! Well, definitively! I have brown cm! I *hope its not ; but, that would be a first for boobs this sore and er.....the hermerrhoid flare up. : I had some brown tinged cm and then spotting and first ttc cycle. But this cm is entirely...: ugh. brown!
Old 01-03-2004, 10:42 PM

This is my second "official" ttc cycle. I'm on cycle day 26, with cycles that last anywhere from 28-32days, usually. Last month was 25days, not sure why. I haven't been charting, but have decided to start. Have a copy of TCOYF on it's way from Amazon as well as a BBT. I don't believe I'm pregnant this month, due to PMS symptoms that are just crazy (killer headache and spacy today). Was super dizzy and nauseous yesterday, but I feel like will be showing up any minute.

I have a question: I ordered my thermometer online in the hopes that it will get here for my next cycle start, but I think this will be a shorter rather than longer cycle. I checked a couple of pharmacies in my area and they don't sell them (I'm in Canada). Can I still start temping a few days into my cycle while I wait for it to come? It probably won't even ship until Monday.
Old 01-03-2004, 11:04 PM

Letia, Hevasoul is hanging in, but I'm sure she's still getting email prompts, so she'll likely know you were asking about her.
Annette, so far as I know you can start temping a few days in, but I also live in Canada and I know Shopper's Drug Mart sells them, they are with the HPT's and Ovulation Kits. However, I believe the general concencus is that you only need a good quality oral digital, preferably with a memory. Hopefully that helps, but there are other threads specifically on this in TTC, so if you do a search you may get a more concise response.
Old 01-03-2004, 11:41 PM

I just exited the *wrong window with my post!

OK! Annette I had a cruddy therm, hadn't read tcoyf to know about the bd, and didn't get temp last cycle until cd 13, Oed cd 18 and had a 35 day cycle, but that's another story. I think as long as you get some pre-O temps to determine O and post-O if you want to see your temps to determine . HTH!

Thanks Shannon!

Weeeeeeeell saw another patch of the brown stuff with a bit of darker brown, and now its gone! I am not sure about the quality of it. It almost looks like ew; but, not the same as the pre-O stuff..... Now, just highlighter yellow due to the prenatal.

To test tomorrow or not to test....dh says it was too early today and as a sidebar they ain't cheap and to wait to see if shows. Silly MAN! Hasn't he learned *anything from ttc!
Old 01-03-2004, 11:47 PM

Ok just editing this out completely....I think I am insane tonight LOLOL

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Old 01-04-2004, 12:18 AM

Letia and Shannon, thanks. I just took a trip to Shoppers but the one down the street doesn't have one. I might take a trip to the mall tomorrow... even with one on the way, it won't hurt to have a spare... My main goal right now is to determine if I'm ovulating at all. I have EWCM, but my cycles have been so different than they were before ds. Shorter and heavier and PMS that is almost debilitating.

Letia - could it be implantation you're experiencing? I had spotting on cd 28 for both my pregnancies (1 m/c and then ds). I seem to remember it being brown then red but light then gone. I would wait to test until tomorrow probably. I tested after each ended because I wasn't sure if it was my period or not, and when it stopped, I thought something must be up.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:33 AM

Oh dear, Amy! :LOL

argh! I called around and then a pharmicist, who's time I was obviously wasting, : told me she *had it only to find she *didn't! Finally found it down the street.

never had that w ds....the only blood *I saw was I think a sign of m/c. (I bind that in the name of Jesus!) I'm a bit skiddish about POAS tomorrow b/c of dh . Well, at least I can save some fmu. :LOL
Old 01-04-2004, 01:45 AM

T Adina! What happened to your TTC title? Awww, it's gone. Although I can't argue with your new title.

Back to 2ww talk. I'll be back in a couple of days...
Old 01-04-2004, 02:01 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
I have no idea coleslaw???!!! I just only now saw that. What the heck????

I feel I have been ddddc'ed.....

But I am also no longer Mod of Activism...Huh?

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 01-04-2004, 12:34 PM

Adina, It looks like you are back to normal now. Phew!!! There were funny things going on here last night, so maybe someone was messing around with stuff behind the scenes.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:28 PM

heveasoul,

letia,
has the brown spotting stopped? or changed?

amy,
i have no clue what's going on with your chart! :LOL

to all the newcomers! i hope you stay is short and sweet!

still nothing going on here except ghost periods :LOL by that i mean, i get crampy and swear she's about to arrive but of course she never shows. 28 months and counting.......

oh yes, i think i mentioned this earlier, but we're taking a bit of a break because i'm getting really frustrated by this uncertainty. :

also on the subject of trashdiving, i got out all my old BFN's last night :LOL i had 8 of them lined up and 3 of them had developed evaporation lines. one was almost imagined (factplus) and two were definite (EPT). they all had a hint of color so i think the theory about evaporation lines not having any color might not be accurate. unless i imagined the color :LOL

ok well i'm just rambling now....
Old 01-04-2004, 01:45 PM

Marnie, Holly, and Annette!!

Sorry to hear about AF Melissa.

Marnie, did you test?

And, Letia, how are things going? I know you're probably up and out the door already. Please let us know as soon as you can!
Old 01-04-2004, 01:49 PM

Yes there is some suspicious quiet from Letia's neck of woods...... Jason, have you tied her hands together to prevent her from testing????
Old 01-04-2004, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shannon0218
Yes there is some suspicious quiet from Letia's neck of woods...... Jason, have you tied her hands together to prevent her from testing????
maybe he's poking holes in her cups of pee? :LOL

please let her test!
Old 01-04-2004, 01:53 PM

I will never live down starting the hidden cups of pee: '
Last night I had a glass of apple juice and Steve brings it into the kitchen to look at it under the light--I figure he sees a dog hair in it or something, I ask him and he replys, I'm just seeing if I can tell if this is saved urine for some new test.
Old 01-04-2004, 02:27 PM

Quote:
I'm just seeing if I can tell if this is saved urine for some new test.
Quote:
maybe he's poking holes in her cups of pee?
Old 01-04-2004, 02:59 PM

Jessica - the same thing happened to me yesterday. I was headachy, dizzy, nauseous and crampy, but no and all the symptoms of her knocking are gone. I'm only on cd 27, probably O'd around 12/22-25th, so I'm not technically late, really. We did bd a couple of times at approximately the right time, but I really don't think this is the month. I am resisting the urge to test today, because I do this every month, think I'm pregnant with ANY small change in what I deem is "normal". Man, in highschool they had me convinced that you just had to look at a guy the wrong way and you'd be knocked up... now it seems like the mission impossible. Can't wait for my charting stuff to get here... (just in case you hadn't already chalked me up to be looney tunes...)
Old 01-04-2004, 03:45 PM

You know, until recent posts it never ocurred to me save FMU in a glass...so I did it today LOL. Had some doubts floating around but got a BFN. Which is fine, I'll be Oing any day now then!!

I'm wondering where Letia is too....I checked her chart, she recorded another temp above coverline today...but no test noted....is she home yet?????

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Old 01-04-2004, 03:49 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
heveasoul~

Hello ladies. I am 4dpo and don't really think our chances are good this time. The timing would be ok, if I had had some EW.
Since I didn't have EW I wish we could have BD'd on NYE day.
Guess there's nothing to do now but wait.
There is still a posibility that a few spermies survived and met the egg, right?
My Chart

I can and will get pregnant.
I can and will have a baby.
Old 01-04-2004, 03:57 PM

For those of you new to this wait, the whole saving pee thing started when just after Carolines astonishing 9dpo my dh and I were in the drug store picking some stuff up, he asked if we needed preg tests, I said yes but I was only 7 dpo even though I had horribly sore breasts, so he would have to hide the hpts and only give them to me on New Years eve when I had planned to test (still a few days early) (this was all on the 27th) Anyway, that night and the next morning, my breasts were just unbelievably sore (the only time they had ever been that sore was last time I was pregnant) So next morning when I got up I really wanted to test even though it was only 8 dpo, so before dh was up I peed in a cup and hid it under the bathroom cupboard-had to my 2 godsons were also here so I couldnt' make a big deal about anything. So I spent the day begging dh for test, and of course coming here for support from my fello 2ww'ers! My support ranged from Caroline saying TEST TEST TEST!!!!! to Hevasoul telling me to "THROW. OUT. THE. PEE." ! Anyway, dh gave in and I did get a super super faint positive actually dh saw it more than I did. Anyway, the next day at 9 dpo I did get a real positive. (I just didn't want to show up Caroline!)
So this is the story of the saved pee--which will no doubt become a ritual for 2ww'ers from here on in!:LOL :LOL :LOL
Old 01-04-2004, 04:11 PM

I thikn I saved the pee only once...while I ran to the store to get more tests!!

Jodie...I had NO ECM this month, I never "felt" ovulation..nothing. But..here I am...waiting for the bloodwork confirmation tomorrow!

"Throw. Out. The. Pee"...:LOL :LOL :LOL I will always remember that line!!!

Caroline

User Tag List