Forum Jump: 

#121 of 390 Old 04-08-2009, 04:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
kparker, where are you? Did you test? :
Nah. But at least this has spurred my DH into getting another SA done, FINALLY. Ugh.

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#122 of 390 Old 04-08-2009, 06:04 PM

Ok, I was looking at my chart and realized that we had a big shift in sleeping arrangements- namely, I took off the flannels (toasty warm!) and put on the regular cotton sheets. My husband complained the next morning that he froze all night long, so instead of changing the sheets back, I tossed on another blanket that night. Seeing that the temps were still low outside, I then tucked the blanket fully under the comforter, since the first night the blanket was on, DH pulled the blanket mostly on himself, and I didn't get the full benefit.

So, in summary:
Weds 25th changed sheets
Thurs 26th DH wakes up cold
Fri 27th wake up partially warm from blanket
Saturday 28th wake up nice and warm from fully tucked in blanket.

Looking at my chart, do you think I inadvertently changed my temps? I wrote this all like I am positive about the dates this happened, but in all honesty, I am only 90% sure that the whole sheet change thing happened on the 25th.

Thoughts?

Loving being a stay at home mamma to DD 10/07, and newly arrived DS 7/26/10
#123 of 390 Old 04-08-2009, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
POAS this morning, BFN

I have huge EWCM also. This makes no sense, I'm on CD4!!!! I can't be ovulating at CD4!

Me learning.gif+ DH hug.gif + kid.gifDaniel (7/5/10)
#124 of 390 Old 04-08-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
Nah. But at least this has spurred my DH into getting another SA done, FINALLY. Ugh.
Oh K, I'm so sorry AF found you. Lots of hugs to you .

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#125 of 390 Old 04-08-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Anyone else have asthma and been able to take the meds while pregnant?

I do plan on calling my doctor, but just wondered if anyone on here had any experience with it.

Thanks!
I am not an expert, but I would think that you should continue to take your meds if it means you might not be able to breathe! That is a dangerous thing to tinker with and would not stop unless recommended by a doctor. I have never heard of asthma meds being dangerous to pregnant women or their babies.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#126 of 390 Old 04-08-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
I am so sorry honey... I hope it all works out for the best...

#127 of 390 Old 04-08-2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleRain View Post
POAS this morning, BFN

I have huge EWCM also. This makes no sense, I'm on CD4!!!! I can't be ovulating at CD4!
Bah! That is perplexing. I hope everything gets straightened out for you.
#128 of 390 Old 04-08-2009, 10:45 PM

Hi there. This is a great set up--very impressive. I am 26 and TTC #2. I have 3 angel babies (all 1st Tri miscarriages). I am in the two week wait right now and I don't know when I will be testing.

Lindsey: wife to Noah, Mom to Ethan 5 and Jonathan 2,  Baby Boy #3 due May 2012, 7 angels

#129 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayK View Post
Ok, I was looking at my chart and realized that we had a big shift in sleeping arrangements- namely, I took off the flannels (toasty warm!) and put on the regular cotton sheets. My husband complained the next morning that he froze all night long, so instead of changing the sheets back, I tossed on another blanket that night. Seeing that the temps were still low outside, I then tucked the blanket fully under the comforter, since the first night the blanket was on, DH pulled the blanket mostly on himself, and I didn't get the full benefit.

So, in summary:
Weds 25th changed sheets
Thurs 26th DH wakes up cold
Fri 27th wake up partially warm from blanket
Saturday 28th wake up nice and warm from fully tucked in blanket.

Looking at my chart, do you think I inadvertently changed my temps? I wrote this all like I am positive about the dates this happened, but in all honesty, I am only 90% sure that the whole sheet change thing happened on the 25th.

Thoughts?
I doubt that it would make that big of a difference, as you were not sweating bc of too hot of blankets or freezing, you know? Plus you Od at a "normal" time so I would be inclined to say it didn't matter. Granted, I have no idea your normal O cycle or anything...

#130 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I doubt that it would make that big of a difference, as you were not sweating bc of too hot of blankets or freezing, you know? Plus you Od at a "normal" time so I would be inclined to say it didn't matter. Granted, I have no idea your normal O cycle or anything...
Ha! me neither!

I guess I will know for sure once AF comes that I am having a "normal" length cycle with "normal phases"

Loving being a stay at home mamma to DD 10/07, and newly arrived DS 7/26/10
#131 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 AM

My temp jumped another .3 this morning so I am officially in the 2ww... Someone slap me if I start thinking I am pregnant before AF is due. LOL!

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#132 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 10:27 AM

Quote:
My temp jumped another .3 this morning so I am officially in the 2ww... Someone slap me if I start thinking I am pregnant before AF is due. LOL!
Nice!!! :

#133 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Someone slap me if I start thinking I am pregnant before AF is due.
I'll slap you if you slap me!

CD28, and I'm impatient. I don't really feel anything, FPS or PMS, so who knows... For what I do know, we had good timing mid-cycle, but I don't know that I O or what my LP is.

Carson, living life with my 3 boys: DH, DS Dec '09 blahblah.gif  and newbie DS Sept'12baby.gif

always two in my heartbeat.gif 

#134 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 12:10 PM

ok did AI yesterday and plan on doing it again monday. I am sure I am ovulating as I am feeling and seeing all the signs but that darn OPK still shows negative. im thinking maybe Im one of the few that opks dont work for. I even tried switching brands....

on another weird note, any one feel "phantom fetal movements"? I had this after I first lost DD. I got pg again pretty soon and felt ds shortly after but about for the last month or so I am feeling pretty realistic movements... I know I am not pg so thats not it but I am feeling spasms or something that feel SO much like fetal movements.

BFPChart2.gif

#135 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 12:49 PM

Quote:
I am not an expert, but I would think that you should continue to take your meds if it means you might not be able to breathe! That is a dangerous thing to tinker with and would not stop unless recommended by a doctor. I have never heard of asthma meds being dangerous to pregnant women or their babies.
Thanks! I think that is best too. I finally talked to my doctor and he told me to stay on my medications as prescribed until I know that I'm actually pregnant. We can look more into it when we get a BFP!

: you O'd on CD21...looks like it to me too... I O'd 2 days earlier this cycle so we were a little behind our BD record of last month...come to think of it though we BD'd like 5 days before O and sometimes 2xs a day so maybe we had overworked ourselves by the time the egg popped last month. Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
I'll slap you if you slap me!
Deal! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by organicpapayamama View Post
on another weird note, any one feel "phantom fetal movements"? I had this after I first lost DD. I got pg again pretty soon and felt ds shortly after but about for the last month or so I am feeling pretty realistic movements... I know I am not pg so thats not it but I am feeling spasms or something that feel SO much like fetal movements.
I think I know what you are talking about. I've never been pregnant before, but I have occasional "spasms" in my abdomen. Feels just like getting a muscle spasm but weirder since it's in my abdomen. I'm assuming that's what it is though. I have had them off and on for a long time. I have some intestinal issues unless I eat a REALLY low fat/high fiber diet though so I attributed it to that. Who know? I thought about asking my doctor about it when I was in for an appt but was afraid he was gonna tell me it was from gas or something...

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#136 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 09:16 PM

Just got home from work and noticed light pink on the toilet paper. I'm 10 DPO and don't really feel like AF. Last cycle I had AF at 10 DPO, but in December (when I got pregnant) I had spotting for a day at 10 DPO.

Hoping and praying it's implantation spotting!

Miscarriage at 6 weeks on 1/11/09, DS born on 6/22/10, DS born on 5/31/12, and new baby due 4/2/14

#137 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlake View Post
just got home from work and noticed light pink on the toilet paper. I'm 10 dpo and don't really feel like af. Last cycle i had af at 10 dpo, but in december (when i got pregnant) i had spotting for a day at 10 dpo.

good luck!!!!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#138 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanLake View Post
Just got home from work and noticed light pink on the toilet paper. I'm 10 DPO and don't really feel like AF. Last cycle I had AF at 10 DPO, but in December (when I got pregnant) I had spotting for a day at 10 DPO.

Sounds promising to me! : for you!

I am one lucky lady!
#139 of 390 Old 04-09-2009, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnwife View Post
Hi there. This is a great set up--very impressive. I am 26 and TTC #2. I have 3 angel babies (all 1st Tri miscarriages). I am in the two week wait right now and I don't know when I will be testing.
Welcome! I'm so sorry for your losses, I hope you get a sticky right away .

Quote:
Originally Posted by organicpapayamama View Post
ok did AI yesterday and plan on doing it again monday. I am sure I am ovulating as I am feeling and seeing all the signs but that darn OPK still shows negative. im thinking maybe Im one of the few that opks dont work for. I even tried switching brands....
:! I tried opks in the past and they didn't work for me either. I was temping at the same time, so I know I ovulated. I think for some its just easy to miss the hormone peak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanLake View Post

I vote for implantation :!

Quote:
:!

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#140 of 390 Old 04-10-2009, 10:55 AM

Well...my temp dropped .2 this morning and FF gave me dotted crosshairs. Not sure what that means exactly...anyone have that before? It may change my O date to CD15 though...we'll see tomorrow probably.

I am one lucky lady!
#141 of 390 Old 04-10-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Well...my temp dropped .2 this morning and FF gave me dotted crosshairs. Not sure what that means exactly...anyone have that before? It may change my O date to CD15 though...we'll see tomorrow probably.
They gave you dotted crosshairs bc your watery CM is "fertile" cm and they are unsure whether you have od bc you are still getting that.

#142 of 390 Old 04-10-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:
They gave you dotted crosshairs bc your watery CM is "fertile" cm and they are unsure whether you have od bc you are still getting that. Try Changing it to creamy or something else non fertile and they will go solid.

#143 of 390 Old 04-10-2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
They gave you dotted crosshairs bc your watery CM is "fertile" cm and they are unsure whether you have od bc you are still getting that. Try Changing it to creamy or something else non fertile and they will go solid.
Thanks! That did it! It was a just a little more watery than usual but really creamy anyway. Thanks for the tip!

I am one lucky lady!
#144 of 390 Old 04-10-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Thanks! That did it! It was a just a little more watery than usual but really creamy anyway. Thanks for the tip!
yep I kept my EWCM on the sunday after I supposedly Od because I was thinking my initial O date was wrong... but my temps still seem to match up so oh well. I can deal with dotted crosshairs

#145 of 390 Old 04-10-2009, 11:17 AM

ok never mind- I changed it to Creamy for the time being...

#146 of 390 Old 04-10-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
yep I kept my EWCM on the sunday after I supposedly Od because I was thinking my initial O date was wrong... but my temps still seem to match up so oh well. I can deal with dotted crosshairs
LOL! So true for me too! It's clear from our temps that we did O though.

Quote:
ok never mind- I changed it to Creamy for the time being...
I have a hard time deciding what kind of CM I have sometimes. Mine seems to change throughout the day but I thought I read on FF that you should chart your most fertile CM of the day. It was a tad more watery/sticky this morning but it is definitely creamy now anyway.

I am one lucky lady!
#147 of 390 Old 04-10-2009, 01:28 PM

mine's so watery lately no matter what time of the cycle it is...

i wonder if my body knows dbf is coming home in 36 days? lol

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#148 of 390 Old 04-11-2009, 12:21 PM

CD30... I was cramping yesterday morning convinced of AF but then, nothing... I've had food on the brain, but I am convinced it's all in my head and I just want to use thinking being PG as an excuse to eat. Heh. I really don't feel anything save some physical symptoms coming and going. Emotionally, I feel normal.

I know it takes longer than this to actually get PG, KWIM? But OTOH, I feel like I should test, since I'm truly late. Last night we went out and I was so tenative about drinking. I'm very cautious in that respect, and I feel like if I don't want to drink while PG, I should know if I am or not...

Carson, living life with my 3 boys: DH, DS Dec '09 blahblah.gif  and newbie DS Sept'12baby.gif

always two in my heartbeat.gif 

#149 of 390 Old 04-11-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
CD30... I was cramping yesterday morning convinced of AF but then, nothing... I've had food on the brain, but I am convinced it's all in my head and I just want to use thinking being PG as an excuse to eat. Heh. I really don't feel anything save some physical symptoms coming and going. Emotionally, I feel normal.

I know it takes longer than this to actually get PG, KWIM? But OTOH, I feel like I should test, since I'm truly late. Last night we went out and I was so tenative about drinking. I'm very cautious in that respect, and I feel like if I don't want to drink while PG, I should know if I am or not...

See that is my problem too, I feel like I would know in my heart and body if I was pregnant and wouldn't have to rely on a test, but also, I should probably test bc I wouldn't want to be drinking if I am pregnant... I don't know what to tell you, it is all so confusing. Since you are late, I might just say test.

#150 of 390 Old 04-11-2009, 01:00 PM

just as a side note...

drinking at 4 weeks wont have any effect on baby... as baby doesn't have a "connection" to your blood until week 5

so a small glass of wine wont hurt...

i had a doctor explain this to me because i was so worried about the fact that i found out i was pg with DD because what was actually morning sickness i was thinking was a horrible hangover from a night of heavy drinking. she told me there was absolutely nothing to worry about as that early on the alcohol doesn't touch the baby at all...

Though I still don't recommend it...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page