***April Concieving in Our 20's*** - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2009, 12:10 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I REALLY hope I get preggo next month and if it doesn't happen I know I'll feel crushed... it really sucks to only get one chance in over a year..
I feel your pain... but he will come back One of my friends did IVF with her deployed hubby's frozen sperm bc she was getting so frustrated with the "ARMY TIMELINES"

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-14-2009, 12:42 PM
 
LindsayK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 600
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Monday check in:
Date: 4/14
Where are you at in your cycle: day 4
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: AF
Testing: nope
Thoughts: I'm so super happy with my last cycle! I'm actually cycling normally, and ovulating! For someone who used to have 3-4 month long cycles, this just makes me soooo happy! I think this is the first time I was ever actually happy to see AF, because it meant I had a 29 day cycle.
A 29 DAY CYCLE. Can you imagine!?! lol This means that if we don't catch the egg this month, I will probably miss it in May, due to traveling, and thus our "real" TTC start is going to be in June. I'm ok with that - it means a couple more months of drinking martinis and working on my pre-conception goals

Loving being a stay at home mamma to DD 10/07, and newly arrived DS 7/26/10
LindsayK is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 12:47 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayK View Post
I'm actually cycling normally, and ovulating! For someone who used to have 3-4 month long cycles, this just makes me soooo happy! I think this is the first time I was ever actually happy to see AF, because it meant I had a 29 day cycle.
A 29 DAY CYCLE. Can you imagine!?! lol
ahhhh yay!!! I know exactly what you are talking about!!!! ::

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 01:02 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I feel your pain... but he will come back One of my friends did IVF with her deployed hubby's frozen sperm bc she was getting so frustrated with the "ARMY TIMELINES"
If it were logical we'd probably do the same but part of our plans on getting pregnant on his leave is to make sure people *think* its an "oops" baby even though we're both planning it. It would look like a HUGE "oops" baby if i suddenly got pregnant when he wasn't even home! LOL

And grats LindsayK! Mine tend to be 26 days so I'm praying (and using creams/vitamins) to be late this month ... 29 would be nice, 32 would be best!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 01:33 PM
 
Jelinifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Central MA
Posts: 1,349
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi folks- Can I join in? It's not Monday anymore, but it's only a day late

monday check in:
Name: Jen (25) TTC#1 with dh (Ben-26)
Date:4/14
Where are you at in your cycle: CD11
Appointments: A new OB-GYN that sub-specializes in infertility on 5/8
Symptoms if they apply:Hot flashes like crazy from the Clomid
Testing- OPKs have all been negative...BBT and cervical position have been all over the place so far this cycle:
Thoughts: I'm thinking this cycle is going to be another annovulatory one (like all the others) despite my increase from 50mg-100mg of Clomid this month. Hopefully this new OB-GYN will be able to do some more tests/suggest different meds to make me ouvulate!

Jen knit.gif crafty mama LLLactivist to DS1 (2010)bouncy.gif and DS2 (2012)blahblah.giffamilybed2.gif nursex2.gifribbonjigsaw.gif
Jelinifer is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 02:01 PM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok...so I have a TERRIBLE headache all of a sudden...for like the past two hours. Nothing is making it go away. I seriously think it's more than likely from the weather...but inside I'm telling myself it's an early pregnancy sign...here I go again...

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 02:11 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Ok...so I have a TERRIBLE headache all of a sudden...for like the past two hours. Nothing is making it go away. I seriously think it's more than likely from the weather...but inside I'm telling myself it's an early pregnancy sign...here I go again...
I hope you're pregnant but not with headaches as a sign :P they suck... feel better soon.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 03:30 PM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I hope you're pregnant but not with headaches as a sign :P they suck... feel better soon.
Thanks so much! I'll keep my : and hope this headache goes away.

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 04:17 PM
 
PatchChild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just joining in the fun here. I have a 2 year old DS and have a sneaking feeling that we may just have oopsed. Counting through my two weeks until I can test.

monday check in:
Name: Joy (29) TTC#2
Date:4/14
Where are you at in your cycle: 2ww

Symptoms if they apply:Yikes, they're starting to pile up. One nauseous morning, suddenly finding myself starving, and that odd smell that I recall from the last time I was expecting.
Testing- waiting.......
Thoughts: I'm so back and forth between being super excited and totally terrified. I don't know if I'm waiting more to get AF or more to test. I'm still not sure what I even want the results to be, but I think that off the walls excited is going to win out.
And 2 nights in a row there have been dreams of twins...eeek.
PatchChild is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 11:18 AM
 
stealthmode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, so I am officially at the point of obsessing. Today I am 10 DPO, cd 30, and still no sign of AF (HIGHLY unusual for me to go that long). My temp dipped slightly this morning, but it's still well above my coverline. Still, I can't stop thinking about it!

If all other things were equal, I wouldn't obsess so much, but I just found out on Sunday that my grandpa (who is only 73) was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer that has spread to other places already. So I have been seriously depressed and stressed out over that, which could be delaying AF.

Do you think tomorrow would be way too early to test?
stealthmode is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 11:39 AM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good morning, all! I had another rise in my temp today, so I am hoping my chart is well on its way to being triphasic. : Anyway, I'm not sure if it would have been higher or lower because of my night. My DH took me on a wonderful date. I ate WAAAY too much food--actually, I ate almost half of a bloomin onion and then didn't take but two bites of my meal. When I got home I was soooo tired and fell asleep at 7:20...and slept on the couch til 10:00 when my DH was ready for bed. At about 1:30 I woke up feeling sick and vomited. I brushed my teeth, drank some tea and went back to bed determined to get to sleep to be sure I had a full three hours before I had to get up. I feel fine this morning though my stomach is making some weird noises. I'm sure it's from all the grease from the onion as I normally don't eat that kind of thing. I guess I will have to wait and see tomorrow morning to see if it's still high or not.

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 11:41 AM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmode View Post
Ok, so I am officially at the point of obsessing. Today I am 10 DPO, cd 30, and still no sign of AF (HIGHLY unusual for me to go that long). My temp dipped slightly this morning, but it's still well above my coverline. Still, I can't stop thinking about it!

If all other things were equal, I wouldn't obsess so much, but I just found out on Sunday that my grandpa (who is only 73) was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer that has spread to other places already. So I have been seriously depressed and stressed out over that, which could be delaying AF.

Do you think tomorrow would be way too early to test?
I think 11dpo is really early though I've seen some charts with BFPs at 10dpo. I read that your LP usually doesn't vary more than a day from month to month, so if you've already passed your normal LP that is a good sign. Good luck!

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 11:46 AM
 
Jelinifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Central MA
Posts: 1,349
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmode View Post
Ok, so I am officially at the point of obsessing. Today I am 10 DPO, cd 30, and still no sign of AF (HIGHLY unusual for me to go that long). My temp dipped slightly this morning, but it's still well above my coverline. Still, I can't stop thinking about it!

If all other things were equal, I wouldn't obsess so much, but I just found out on Sunday that my grandpa (who is only 73) was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer that has spread to other places already. So I have been seriously depressed and stressed out over that, which could be delaying AF.

Do you think tomorrow would be way too early to test?
Sorry to hear about your grandpa

Jen knit.gif crafty mama LLLactivist to DS1 (2010)bouncy.gif and DS2 (2012)blahblah.giffamilybed2.gif nursex2.gifribbonjigsaw.gif
Jelinifer is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 11:48 AM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Grapes-- oooh your chart DOES look good!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 11:49 AM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
StealthMode- I am sorry about your grandpa . But honestly, the stress will only delay O which delays AF. You can't extend your LP with stress.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 12:08 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
StealthMode- I am sorry about your grandpa . But honestly, the stress will only delay O which delays AF. You can't extend your LP with stress.

I ditto on this comment.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 12:15 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I ditto on this comment.
otherwise you would be stressing yourself out big time, right?!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 01:04 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
otherwise you would be stressing yourself out big time, right?!!

I am anyway... so excited for him to come home (good stress is still stress)... his nephew went to the hospital two days ago and was sent to a childrens hospital so i was stressed so bad i was getting sick yesterday, but he turned out okay so I'm fine now... stressing about my job... seriously if stress could delay AF after O I don't think I'd get AF again until after dbf comes home! LOL

Which would probably have me O'ing after he leaves again! LOL

NO clue if the progesterone or b6 are working yet... i o'ed sometime between saturday and yesterday... got my thermometer yesterday so I'm starting to temp again now, I'll have up my chart in my sig later... so yall can obsess with me next month on whether i get lucky and o after he comes home or not...

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 01:13 PM
 
stealthmode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks everyone. Interesting to know that stress can only delay O, not lengthen LP...too bad this is my first month charting so I have no idea how long my LP normally is!

I will try and hold out a few more days before testing.

Also GrapesBunch--:
stealthmode is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 01:28 PM
 
SwanLake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I still "feeling pregnant," but starting to wonder if I'm feeling this way becuase I want to be pregnant so badly. I had a negative test this morning at 16 DPO. Just wondering if anyone has used the AIM STRIP pregnancy test strips? I bought them online from Baby Hopes.com. They are supposed to detect HCG at 20 mIU/ml.

I guess I'll try to be patient and wait to see what my temperature does until 18 DPO.

Thanks for listening.

Miscarriage at 6 weeks on 1/11/09, DS born on 6/22/10, DS born on 5/31/12, and new baby due 4/2/14

SwanLake is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 01:34 PM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanLake View Post
I still "feeling pregnant," but starting to wonder if I'm feeling this way becuase I want to be pregnant so badly. I had a negative test this morning at 16 DPO. Just wondering if anyone has used the AIM STRIP pregnancy test strips? I bought them online from Baby Hopes.com. They are supposed to detect HCG at 20 mIU/ml.

I guess I'll try to be patient and wait to see what my temperature does until 18 DPO.

Thanks for listening.
Your LP is quite a bit longer this cycle. That could be a good sign! I think your chart showed you only had an 11 day LP last month but you are already at 16dpo this month! Good luck! :

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 01:38 PM
 
organicpapayamama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,485
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wow mamas dunno whats going on with my body, i thought I oed already cuz ive been having some ewcm for like a week but today with TONS of ewcm... i mean so much so that I thought it was AF super early!! WOW! I did AI monday so hopefully I caught the egg.


BFPChart2.gif

organicpapayamama is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 06:14 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yay! added my chart to my sig (and put in newer pics of myself, dbf and the kids as the others were all at least a year old)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 PM
 
Snow~Pea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: Stealth, Swan, and Carson!



How did your ultrasound appointment go Anne?



Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Thanks, Pea! From your chart it looks like you may have O'd! I'll be stalking your chart the next few days, but it looks like you're starting your 2ww! :
You were right! I didn't think so because monday I was up late and dh woke me up 1/2 hour before I temped. Then I didn't bother to post yesterday's temp because I temped 1/2 hour late and had been hitting snooze long enough that I was much more awake than I should have been while temping. But then today's temp was up too, so I think I actually may have ovulated. It wasn't as early as I had hoped, but still 2 days earlier than last cycle .



Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmode View Post
Ok, so I am officially at the point of obsessing. Today I am 10 DPO, cd 30, and still no sign of AF (HIGHLY unusual for me to go that long). My temp dipped slightly this morning, but it's still well above my coverline. Still, I can't stop thinking about it!

If all other things were equal, I wouldn't obsess so much, but I just found out on Sunday that my grandpa (who is only 73) was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer that has spread to other places already. So I have been seriously depressed and stressed out over that, which could be delaying AF.

Do you think tomorrow would be way too early to test?
I'm so sorry about your grandpa .



Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchChild View Post
Just joining in the fun here. I have a 2 year old DS and have a sneaking feeling that we may just have oopsed. Counting through my two weeks until I can test.

monday check in:
Name: Joy (29) TTC#2
Date:4/14
Where are you at in your cycle: 2ww

Symptoms if they apply:Yikes, they're starting to pile up. One nauseous morning, suddenly finding myself starving, and that odd smell that I recall from the last time I was expecting.
Testing- waiting.......
Thoughts: I'm so back and forth between being super excited and totally terrified. I don't know if I'm waiting more to get AF or more to test. I'm still not sure what I even want the results to be, but I think that off the walls excited is going to win out.
And 2 nights in a row there have been dreams of twins...eeek.
Welcome Joy! I hope you get your oopsie :!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Good morning, all! I had another rise in my temp today, so I am hoping my chart is well on its way to being triphasic. : Anyway, I'm not sure if it would have been higher or lower because of my night. My DH took me on a wonderful date. I ate WAAAY too much food--actually, I ate almost half of a bloomin onion and then didn't take but two bites of my meal. When I got home I was soooo tired and fell asleep at 7:20...and slept on the couch til 10:00 when my DH was ready for bed. At about 1:30 I woke up feeling sick and vomited. I brushed my teeth, drank some tea and went back to bed determined to get to sleep to be sure I had a full three hours before I had to get up. I feel fine this morning though my stomach is making some weird noises. I'm sure it's from all the grease from the onion as I normally don't eat that kind of thing. I guess I will have to wait and see tomorrow morning to see if it's still high or not.
Looks triphasic to me :!



Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanLake View Post
I still "feeling pregnant," but starting to wonder if I'm feeling this way becuase I want to be pregnant so badly. I had a negative test this morning at 16 DPO. Just wondering if anyone has used the AIM STRIP pregnancy test strips? I bought them online from Baby Hopes.com. They are supposed to detect HCG at 20 mIU/ml.

I guess I'll try to be patient and wait to see what my temperature does until 18 DPO.

Thanks for listening.
16dpo!!! That is a pretty big change in your lp if you are not pregnant . Maybe try a different test. :



I got behind again so and : to anyone I missed.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Snow~Pea is offline  
Old 04-16-2009, 12:07 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm having a not so happy day today... I'm losing faith that my timing will line itself up next month...

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
Old 04-16-2009, 12:08 PM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post


You were right! I didn't think so because monday I was up late and dh woke me up 1/2 hour before I temped. Then I didn't bother to post yesterday's temp because I temped 1/2 hour late and had been hitting snooze long enough that I was much more awake than I should have been while temping. But then today's temp was up too, so I think I actually may have ovulated. It wasn't as early as I had hoped, but still 2 days earlier than last cycle .

Looks triphasic to me :!

: Now surviving the 2ww... Hope you're better at it than me!

AFM: I've searched the triphasic charts on FF so much my eyes hurt. Too bad looking at pregnant charts won't make mine the same...

Have a great day all and Happy Friday Eve!

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
Old 04-16-2009, 01:24 PM
 
SwanLake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I've made it to 17 DPO and my spotting stopped yesterday afternoon and seems to have stopped completely! I had a strange warm, almost burning feeling, in my lower abdomen last night and started to think it may be AF, but no sign of it this morning. Still feeling nausea, dizziness, and breast tenderness.

I'm planning on buying a pregnancy test at the store this evening if I don't see AF to test tomorrow morning. I found a consumer report website stating that people liked 1st response early result the best. Anyone else have other opinions on what I should try?

Thanks for your support. Good luck to everyone else!

Miscarriage at 6 weeks on 1/11/09, DS born on 6/22/10, DS born on 5/31/12, and new baby due 4/2/14

SwanLake is offline  
Old 04-16-2009, 01:30 PM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanLake View Post
Well, I've made it to 17 DPO and my spotting stopped yesterday afternoon and seems to have stopped completely! I had a strange warm, almost burning feeling, in my lower abdomen last night and started to think it may be AF, but no sign of it this morning. Still feeling nausea, dizziness, and breast tenderness.

I'm planning on buying a pregnancy test at the store this evening if I don't see AF to test tomorrow morning. I found a consumer report website stating that people liked 1st response early result the best. Anyone else have other opinions on what I should try?

Thanks for your support. Good luck to everyone else!
Wow! I would think that any test would give a BFP at 18dpo. You are so gonna get your tomorrow! YIPPEE!!! :

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
Old 04-16-2009, 02:32 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanLake View Post
Well, I've made it to 17 DPO and my spotting stopped yesterday afternoon and seems to have stopped completely! I had a strange warm, almost burning feeling, in my lower abdomen last night and started to think it may be AF, but no sign of it this morning. Still feeling nausea, dizziness, and breast tenderness.

I'm planning on buying a pregnancy test at the store this evening if I don't see AF to test tomorrow morning. I found a consumer report website stating that people liked 1st response early result the best. Anyone else have other opinions on what I should try?

Thanks for your support. Good luck to everyone else!
wow... if i had a chart like yours i wouldn't even bother testing (but my lp is usually 12 days long so 17 days would be an obvious pregnant)

I don't think by 18 days that you necessarily need a frer... though they're great for people at 14dpo or less. by then you should be able to get a bfp on a digital test... if you want to spend that extra money to have the word "pregnant" show up rather than two lines.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
Old 04-16-2009, 05:32 PM
 
SuzieQ3417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I finally ovulated!!! :

It only took 32 days...geez. I guess that's what almost 10 years of BCP will do to your body. Here's hoping that my next cycle is significantly shorter. :

SuzieQ (27), wife to my wonderful husband of 5 years, mom to a beautiful baby boy born 3.28.10
SuzieQ3417 is offline  
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off