B-girl
prettymom
libertybelle
klm99
astar326
mollusk
highlandmum
libbylou

if you would like to be added to our group or moved please make your request in bold. in an effort to keep the list organized and up to date, your name may be removed if you have not posted to this thread in two months.

monday check in:
Name:
Date:
Where are you at in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

Me learning.gif+ DH hug.gif + kid.gifDaniel (7/5/10)
#2 of 390 Old 03-31-2009, 09:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New thread! I hope this is my month!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#3 of 390 Old 03-31-2009, 09:37 PM

I SO hope this is my month too! This is round 5 for me with AI. I have been using OPKs to see when O is since my cycle is a bit irregular. Once I get a positive I do AI that day and 2 days later and obviously its not working. I noticed I get ewcm a few days before I get the positive OPK test so Im thinking Im gonna do things a little differently and try to AI when I have ewcm. I also ordered a fertility monitor called OvuCue. Ive read great reviews, I hope I get it in time to use this cycle.

BFPChart2.gif

#4 of 390 Old 03-31-2009, 10:12 PM

*waves*

I get to join you ladies this month!

Hi, I'm Rebekkah, 26, TTC #1 starting.... now!

Just a grad student hopelessly in love with her amazing DH and wee baby Eli (12/06/11).

1394/2012 in 2012

#5 of 390 Old 03-31-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterna View Post
*waves*

I get to join you ladies this month!

Hi, I'm Rebekkah, 26, TTC #1 starting.... now!
Hi Rebekkah! Funny coincidence, I went to U of L for school. I live in California now and I really miss the 'Ville. Good luck to you!

And good luck to all you ladies--I'm : for all of you!

DH gets home in less than 3 days and I still haven't O'd yet as far as I know...looks like we might still have a chance to catch the egg this month!
#6 of 390 Old 03-31-2009, 10:57 PM

I'd like to be added to the group please!

DH and I are both 29 and this is our first month TTC. I am on CD 31 today, no AF in sight (normally 28 day cycle). Received two faint BFP's this morning, but I didn't notice them until after the timing window closed. Also received a faint BFP tonight (within the window). Will be testing first thing tomorrow with FMU!

Good luck to all...this forum is wonderful!
#7 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 02:07 AM

Yay another thread and another month closer to my husband being back home!

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#8 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 09:40 AM

Happy April everyone! I hope this is the month for ALL of us!

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#9 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 10:30 AM

monday check in:
Name:Holly
Date:4-1-09
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 20 possibly 6dpo but idk
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:cbfm
Thoughts:
#10 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 10:40 AM

I saw some darker lines this morning, so I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant!

Did three tests this morning, the FRER was still somewhat faint but definitely darker, the $ Store test was about the same as yesterday, and the CVS test was darker than the one I took last night.

I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor today, but it looks like my EDD will be the first week of December. Please pray for a happy and healthy nine months for me...thanks!

Please add me to March BFP's! Thanks!
#11 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 11:06 AM

Congrats Chibaby!!!

monday check in:
Name:Lauren
Date:4-1-09
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 20
Appointments: Dentist today to fix my dressing on my dry socket and possibly diagnose another dry socket
Symptoms if they apply: rediculously moody, a ton of creamy/ew CM or discharge, horrible anxiety
Testing: no but I wish I had an OPK
Thoughts: I want to O... I think the antibiotics are messing with my CM and making it more abundant then normal. I don't want this to develop into a yeast infection. I freaked out last night about moving to germany and cried for 3 hours straight and ruined my husband's night, my night, and American Idol night (which is my favorite night). Booooo I want to take it all back. I want to O again. I feel enoromous stress and anxiety about moving to Germany and I am not sure why...

#12 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 12:41 PM

Welcome aeterna!

: Holly!

Congratulatins chibaby!!! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
... I want to O... I think the antibiotics are messing with my CM and making it more abundant then normal. I don't want this to develop into a yeast infection. I freaked out last night about moving to germany and cried for 3 hours straight and ruined my husband's night, my night, and American Idol night (which is my favorite night). Booooo I want to take it all back. I want to O again. I feel enoromous stress and anxiety about moving to Germany and I am not sure why...[/B]
I think moving to another country would be very stressful, especially one that is on the other side of the ocean. That on top of ttc and not so regular cycles would be a lot to handle. Lots of hugs to you Lauren . Take it easy and give yourself a chance to digest it all. Don't regret your feelings, they are yours and perfectly normal.

ETA: Thanks Seattle for starting the new thread! And, thanks Lauren for taking such good care of us last month! :

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#13 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 12:43 PM

I would like to join please. I am TTC #2. I am 22 today. and I am still nursing ds who is 10 months. just started charting today and no PPAF yet. oh and to go next to my name i am trying for the 5th pregnancy 3 misscarriages then my blessing kaden.

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.
#14 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 01:29 PM

Lauren, I agree with what snow~pea said, it would be so nerve-wracking to move to another country just because it is like starting over and going into the complete unknown. I would totally be nervous too. I actually think it is good that you got a good cry out of the way. I hope it turns into excitement soon though for you.
#15 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 03:24 PM

Thanks Ellesmama and Snowpea : I am getting excited now... I can't wait for DH to come home and do some makeup sex! haha

#16 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Thanks Ellesmama and Snowpea : I am getting excited now... I can't wait for DH to come home and do some makeup sex! haha
wah.... i miss make up sex...heck, I miss sex in general. last time I dtd was when DS was conceived back in june 2007. (sorry tmi) Now that stbx left me I have not had any "fun" ttc.... AI sure takes the fun out of it......booo hooo..... its ok. Im holding out for someone special, not just anyone.... I have to keep reminding myself.....

BFPChart2.gif

#17 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 03:42 PM

I believe that I ovulated on Monday, CD 24, which is 10 days later than usual. I am sure that the antibiotics delayed ovulation and created more EWCM than usual. To decrease my chances of getting a yeast infection my Naturopath gave me probiotics. So far everything is fine!

Lauren, hope you ovulate soon too! I figured that if I get pregnant this cycle I'll be due the week of Christmas! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but would possibly know if I'm pregnant on my birthday, which also happens to fall on Easter this year!

Miscarriage at 6 weeks on 1/11/09, DS born on 6/22/10, DS born on 5/31/12, and new baby due 4/2/14

#18 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 03:57 PM

please add me - 25, ttc #2.

so i know it's wednesday but here is my check-in for this week since i'm joining late.

Where are you at in your cycle: 12 dpo
Appointments: n/a
Symptoms if they apply: note - i am going off a med that causes withdrawal symptoms, but have gone off this med in the past and not experienced these symptoms. but i am having nausea, food aversions, constipation (TMI but pre-AF i tend to be a bit ... looser), patches of creamy CM during LP, fatigue, moodiness, sore nipples
Testing: well to be honest, i've been doing it every morning until AF comes, i need to quit the no testers thread because i am doing a piss-poor job of not testing! quantitative blood test at 10 dpo was negative.
Thoughts: i typically have a short LP. the last time in recorded history that i got to 12 dpo, i was pregnant! buuuuut, BFN this morning and my temp is declining. i'm not even sure how much i can trust my temps ANYWAY because i am breastfeeding and co-sleeping with my 15-month-old, but it's all i've got to go off of. i didn't start temping until the middle of this cycle.

having the low temps and BFNs is obviously a disappointment, but what i'm having more difficulty with is the fact that AF is late. i know that's weird, but with the low temps and especially the negative blood test, i just don't see how i could be pregnant. but the symptoms and AF being late is driving me insane, because it leaves me that shred of hope that keeps getting ripped apart every morning when i see another low temp and BFN.

see, this is how i keep rationalizing it: the blood test could be negative because implantation hadn't happened yet - makes sense since it was done at 10 dpo. my temps could be off because of BFing/co-sleeping - and anyway FF has pregnancy charts in the gallery with temps even crazier than mine. but then it seems like such a stretch to believe in that, and then i'm just disappointed again when i think about how unlikely it seems.

anyway, what a depressing-sounding first post in this thread. so um. i guess what i really mean to say is hi, and good luck to everyone.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#19 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 04:14 PM

hi mmemuffin. thanks for replying to me on the Obsess thread and we are cycle buddies. i am 12 dpo with a bfn as well. My last lp was 12 days.

Hope we both get our answers soon. real soon.
#20 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 04:22 PM

Thanks for the new thread, Seattle Rain!!

But, I do have to say I am disappointed to be here right now. I can't believe it is APRIL now and no bfp yet. Just 1 of those bad days. *tiny pity party for me*

but, for real, I have soo much to be thankful for and I am, it is just these last couple of days where this sadness is in my heart. I'm sure I will feel better soon.

Sending lots of love to all the other ladies in this thread who are feeling sad right now or anxious or depressed or unhopeful. *love* *love* *love*
#21 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 06:12 PM

Welcome and happy birthday gottecat! I hope your stay is short!

Welcome MmeMuffin! : I hope you get your answer soon. Even if this is not your cycle, a longer lp is a good thing, and a sign that your cycle is improving. Of course I hope you are pg though .

: SwanLake!

: and ellesmama.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#22 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 06:14 PM

Ok, so either I am completely unable to identify EWCM or I don't actually HAVE any yet. Either way it's confusing me! I'm on CD 16 right now so it's surprising to me that I don't have any yet. Doesn't EWCM usually show up a few days before O?
#23 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanLake View Post
I believe that I ovulated on Monday, CD 24, which is 10 days later than usual. I am sure that the antibiotics delayed ovulation and created more EWCM than usual. To decrease my chances of getting a yeast infection my Naturopath gave me probiotics. So far everything is fine!

Lauren, hope you ovulate soon too! I figured that if I get pregnant this cycle I'll be due the week of Christmas! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but would possibly know if I'm pregnant on my birthday, which also happens to fall on Easter this year!
Can antibiotics delay your O that much? My antibiotics end today. YAY!!!

#24 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmode View Post
Ok, so either I am completely unable to identify EWCM or I don't actually HAVE any yet. Either way it's confusing me! I'm on CD 16 right now so it's surprising to me that I don't have any yet. Doesn't EWCM usually show up a few days before O?
sometimes yes, sometimes no. Drinking a lot of water helps

#25 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 06:21 PM

Yah it is supposed to but, some women do not have it. Also just wanted to say I looked at your chart and you CM looks like it is following the normal pattern. EWCM usually comes after creamy CM! Good luck !

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#26 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 06:57 PM

Thanks! This charting business is great--I feel like I am understanding things a lot more already. I'm fairly certain I haven't O'd yet and DH is returning from his business trip on Friday morning...:
#27 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesmama View Post
hi mmemuffin. thanks for replying to me on the Obsess thread and we are cycle buddies. i am 12 dpo with a bfn as well. My last lp was 12 days.

(respectfully snipped)

but, for real, I have soo much to be thankful for and I am, it is just these last couple of days where this sadness is in my heart. I'm sure I will feel better soon.
yay a cycle buddy! how's it going? your chart still looks good!

also i totally identify with the sadness. i am just feeling bummed lately. 12 dpo blues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
Welcome MmeMuffin! : I hope you get your answer soon. Even if this is not your cycle, a longer lp is a good thing, and a sign that your cycle is improving. Of course I hope you are pg though .
yes! it is a good thing either way. i just have to find the patience to wait and see WHICH good thing it is. i keep convincing myself one way or the other, and then when it suddenly seems i'm wrong, i am thrown for a loop. i just need to stop thinking about it so hard and accept that it is what it is and i cannot know yet.

Quote:
fyi, i just had EWCM for the first time (at least that i noticed in the past 3 years since starting to chart)! i just never really get it. i still conceived DD, though, with creamy/watery CM. just so you know! i was very nervous about my lack of EWCM in terms of TTC, but it didn't end up being an issue last time around!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#28 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 09:18 PM

, ladies! Happy April! : for BFPs this month!

AFM: I'm STILL waiting to O!! I feel better (I've been sick the better half of March...thanks to being a teacher, I guess).

monday check in:
Name: weissmommytobe/Heather
Date: 04.01.09
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 27...still NO O :'(
Appointments: Next week, I have my annual. I was really hoping to avoid this by being pregnant. *sighs*
Symptoms if they apply: sniffly nose (from cold), slight cramps (maybe Oing soon?)
Testing: Just CBFM & OPK when asked to by 'The Monitor' hehe.
Thoughts: Frustrated. Ready to O already. Went through March without Oing, now I'm ready to O in April. Drinking Fertilitea and ordered Preseed, hoping for results soon. Going to see a midwife to see what I can do to boost fertility chances.
#29 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 09:22 PM

Thanks ladies, I'm thrilled to be here, been patiently waiting for DH to be ready for a while now.

Page 1 and a BFP, that has to be a record?! Congrats chibaby!!

Quote:
Ok, so either I am completely unable to identify EWCM or I don't actually HAVE any yet. Either way it's confusing me!
Amen. Just starting this charting business - haven't even bothered with temps yet, I'm still mid-AF. :P But I've been aware of the theory and have sort of idly watched for CM, mostly to my utter befuddlement. And when do you ID it? First thing in the morning? Whenever you see it? What if you get some extenuating circumstances - i.e., arousal - that throw off your assessment? I've been on maca a few months now as a libido enhancement and they aren't kidding when they talk about "increased lubrication," kwim?

Just a grad student hopelessly in love with her amazing DH and wee baby Eli (12/06/11).

1394/2012 in 2012

#30 of 390 Old 04-01-2009, 10:01 PM

monday check in:
Name: Kelly, 25, ttc#1
Date: 4/1/2009
Where are you at in your cycle: 10dpo
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: none really
Testing: BFN this am
Thoughts: Please AF don't come on the 6th!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page