** TTC 6+ Months Thread ~ May ** - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 186 Old 05-01-2009, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to our May Thread Ladies!

I find it rather disappointing we had no BFPs in April. So... I really think we need to make up for it in May!

I know there are many on here that have been trying longer than 6 months, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. You ladies that have been trying 12+ months are an inspiration for all of us... we wish you ALL the best.

Still, TTC 6+ months brings a whole new feeling to a person's TTC journey, and it would be nice if we could share some of those feelings here.

Our PG Ladies:

minsca - after 6 months - due 11/09/09
KaliShanti - after 9 months - due 11/18/09

Roll Call:

Lauren31 - TTC #1 since 01/18/08 - 1st cycle off BCP 12/13/08.

Tear78 - 30 year old elementary school teacher. Married to hubby since 2006, and living in upstate NY. Love camping, fishing, reading, and working in the yard at our beautiful new tiny little home. TTC #1 since May of 2008 with two heartbreaks along the way. Totally in love with DH!

girl121 - TTC #1 since 6/08.

Mrs_Lurker - TTC #2 since 6/08.

Lisko15 - Remarried July 2007. TTC #1 together since August 2008. DD 6 and stepDS 11 (thus why we say TTC #3). Part-time WOH secretary/WAH transcriptionist. Eagerly and not very patiently awaiting sharing the parenting experience with my wonderful DH. Avid and compulsive book reader, introvert and scrapbook artist.

Court - TTC #3 (dh's #1) since 08/08, Madly in love with dh and my boys and raising our family in the Pacific Northwest. Tried 2 iui's, decided to try naturally, against all odds, with male factor for awhile, until moving onto IVF in the distant future.

jillc512 - I'm a wife and mama to a 5yo DS and 3yo DD. We have been TTC #3 since 9/08. I'm a doula and midwife's assistant, which means I'm surrounded by pregnant women ALL THE TIME.

Valid28 - TTC #2 since 8/08.

kparker - Waiting to be Ready. TTC #1 since 9/08 with male factor, now on a "pause". After job and insurance issues are resolved, hoping to move onto very successful IUI or IVF cycles next year.

rhiandmoi - TTC #1 since 11/08 (short cycles).

Danielle13 - TTC #2 since 11/08.

BelovedK - Mama of 2 (14yo DS, 9yo DD). Future wife to one incredible man. Residing in Central VA. TTC someone new since November 2008. An avid bellydancer, and firedancer, who works part time doing hair.

Shabbers - TTC#1 (passively) since 7/07.

Beckyh516 - TTC #1 since December 2008. Married to my one and only for 6 years.

And MrsTC - We are thinking about you. Please check in with us when you feel up to it.

(Please let me know if anything should be corrected, changed or added... )

More ladies welcome!

Check out last month's thread here

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#2 of 186 Old 05-01-2009, 11:41 AM

Oh good... another month down. jk Thanks for the new thread Lisko!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#3 of 186 Old 05-01-2009, 12:03 PM - Thread Starter

Hi girls... here is the new thread for May. I'm sorry everyone was feeling so sad and down yesterday.

Quote:
Tear - I'm feeling discouraged. Did I mention we started TTC in May last year? I think we missed the egg, but the anticipation was there. A YEAR? ooooooooooooog.
I'm sorry you are back to May again Tear. That really, really stinks. You WILL get PG again! I wish I had a magic wand to make all of us PG today. Don't apologize for venting and being sad on here either. That's what we are all here for. We all understand it and no one is going to think you are out of line - you could say pretty much anything.

Lauren31 - Don't throw in the towel yet! That egg and sperm are going to meet up someday very soon. I can't imagine how you must feel, your TTC journey has been long and very frustrating.

kparker - If you and DH cannot get PG naturally will you explore other options? Maybe I'm being nosy... but there is the IVF procedure where they surgically extract sperm cells from the testicles, or something like that. Sounds crazy and probably expensive... but I didn't know if it was an option someday in the future. Or adoption? I know it must hurt to let go of the dream of having a baby together naturally.

However, on the bird topic. Will you get a cockatoo? They are adorable, loving and definitely a chronic (naughty) toddler!

BelovedK - Don't be embarrassed about the $$ slip up. I did that a few years back. Not quite that much money... but something cleared that I didn't expect, and it resulted in a landslide of fees and bounced debits. : I think I got the bank to reverse one or two of the fees...

Katie - Thanks for stopping in. Feel free to chime in over here if you want... though I know you've been trying for a lot longer than some of us. I hope you get your timing down 100% soon! (And don't give up at 5 dpo!)

AFM - Okay my temp went up another point - so I think I did O on Monday. I just don't know what caused the late EWCM. Whatever... I'm not very hopeful - its so hard to be hopeful after awhile, isn't it?

: For all of you first time TTC-ers... it does make me feel kind of snotty, whining and selfish, as I did get PG and I do have one, I am a Mommy. It is the best thing ever and I wish with all my heart that all of you can have that joy as well!

To quote Tear, with some magic baby dust for added effect -

Let's all just graduate al-fricken-ready!

#4 of 186 Old 05-01-2009, 01:01 PM

Hey everbody! Just wanted to de-lurk. Sorry, I haven't had much to say, but have been following along and thinking of all you gals. It's sorta like, "yep, still here, still wanna be pregnant..."

Tear- hugs for the year mark and sorry about AF sigh...

kparker - your bird comment on the last thread cracked me up. Seriously, I love that kind of humor. Did you guys end up getting another SA recently?

Lisko thanks for the new thread, you are so good and kind to everyone with your personals, I really admire that.

I've been trying to stay offline as much as possible. This has been THE weirdest cycle ever for me. My boobs finally got sore a couple days ago, and my high temp today is making me wonder if I ovulated later that FF says. I dunno, I didn't temp too much this cycle, which was nice. I just felt like with that week delay thing, it almost didn't seem real when I supposedly finally ovulated. I'm just ready to be done with this cycle. (or pregnant would be nice ofcourse, I'll take that), haha.
I wish I could wave a wand and make all of you pregnant...

Oh, wait I do have some news...Dh went in to see his urologist and he thought my honey's numbers were totally workable. He was quite pleased with them, considering the spinal cord injury (which for whatever reason throws off the balance in semen). He's sorta the expert in town on SCI, and said usually the numbers are way way lower. He recommended a supplement (the one we already took off and on: L-cartinine) and said he thought our plan of trying at home for another year was great. He totally thinks it's possible, just might take longer than most people. So, we put dh on a new regimen of 1000mg of L-cartinine a day, along with a twice daily multi-vitamin, that's high in anti-oxidants. He agreed with us that IUI was no better than trying at home with our situation.

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

#5 of 186 Old 05-01-2009, 05:56 PM

Hi all

I am here, and sooo tired, I am dead on my feet I am having a get together tonight, and really with I had more energy. Oh well. I chalk it up to lack of sleep last night, not so much a pg symptom I almost obsessed, but am over that. I AM tempted to test though, but mainly bc I want to have wine tonight.

I don't have the energy to say much more now

I was going to hAve a big party tonight, but decided to downgrade it to a tiny soiree, just a few friends. I am glad it turned out that way now

Whatever will be, already is...

#6 of 186 Old 05-01-2009, 06:56 PM

Lisko SOmetimes you can get EWCM after O... I have heard that happening. I feel like there are so many variations that the rules are sort of out the window you know? "everybody's different" makes for some confusing TTC!!! Thanks for the well wishes too

Court yay for your hubby's numbers!!! I hope this is the cycle for you :

#7 of 186 Old 05-02-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
kparker - If you and DH cannot get PG naturally will you explore other options? Maybe I'm being nosy... but there is the IVF procedure where they surgically extract sperm cells from the testicles, or something like that. Sounds crazy and probably expensive... but I didn't know if it was an option someday in the future. Or adoption? I know it must hurt to let go of the dream of having a baby together naturally.

However, on the bird topic. Will you get a cockatoo? They are adorable, loving and definitely a chronic (naughty) toddler!
We will consider IUI/IVF if he does turn out to be sterile via natural methods; if he's sterile 100% (nothing upon testicular extraction) then we'll see what we want to do upon finding that out. Adoption is always a good thing, my brother is adopted It does make us sad as we wanted kids back when we were just dating even, so this has really gotten us down. Personally I think I've given up for the most part. I only pressured him into this last set of SAs so I don't have to worry about anything in the 2ww anymore.

As for a cockatoo, heck no! They are truly like toddlers, and some of the most demanding birds. I cannot be a stay at home mom to a bird, and risk still ruining it mentally because I'm not good enough to care for it (mytoos.com is a great example of what can happen to a cockatoo if you are NOT prepared to be a good bird owner to one, and we just aren't lol). I also am afraid of the largeness of the beak and I can handle being bitten by smaller birds but not something that can literally scissor off my ear if it were having a tantrum. I have a cousin who's macaw removed his ear in such a manner and that's scary!

We're considering getting an Indian Ringneck Parakeet. They are larger parrots but not too big, and are pretty friendly and make for good talkers when trained and raised up well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Court View Post
kparker - your bird comment on the last thread cracked me up. Seriously, I love that kind of humor. Did you guys end up getting another SA recently?
Birds rock man, totally. The best part is that you can feed them a lot of what you eat in terms of healthy fruits/veggies and... get this... chicken/eggs/etc. I would love the irony of feeding my parrot some eggs.

We had one submitted a week or so ago, just haven't gotten the results back yet since they refuse to tell us over the phone. I'm so mad about that.

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#8 of 186 Old 05-02-2009, 08:52 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
lisko, thanks for the new thread!!! This thread is so good for me. Thanks for the year-mark sympathy, ladies. To tell you the truth, it's wigging me out. I'm becoming...i dunno...not my chipper posting self. I hope it's just an early af funk. speaking of which, will you ladies please read my post on the main page and tell me what you think? It's messing with me in what should be blissful, don't think about ttc-zone af-land. : I'm totally : and : for you ladies. I'm sorry this was all about me. I'm blue.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#9 of 186 Old 05-03-2009, 09:14 PM

ok... not to be a Biotch or anything... but I am getting sick of people trying for one month and getting pregnant as if by Magic. Why!?

#10 of 186 Old 05-03-2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
ok... not to be a Biotch or anything... but I am getting sick of people trying for one month and getting pregnant as if by Magic. Why!?
Me too! Let's dig a hole and line it with our charts of our failed attempts and put defensive barricades up of old BFN pregnancy tests and bitter feelings. And a sign that says, GO AWAY WITH YOUR GOOD NEWS! hehe...wow, that made me feel WAYYYYY better! Who's in?

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#11 of 186 Old 05-04-2009, 05:23 AM

Me me!

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!

#12 of 186 Old 05-04-2009, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
Me too! Let's dig a hole and line it with our charts of our failed attempts and put defensive barricades up of old BFN pregnancy tests and bitter feelings. And a sign that says, GO AWAY WITH YOUR GOOD NEWS! hehe...wow, that made me feel WAYYYYY better! Who's in?

AF is here, but not a steady flow yet. Sigh. It is for the best though (this month)

#13 of 186 Old 05-04-2009, 08:15 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
ha! I am in. I know, right. sigh. Right now I am just so sick of ttc, I just kindof hate it.

I am wondering- how do you guys deal with the self blame game in this experience? such as- well, I am probably not pregnant because I am too ____ fill in the blank, or I need to stop ____ or whatever one can say makes it their "fault"? Or is anyone good at not going there?

AFM< I just know this was not our cycle. So now I am just hoping the next one will hurry up and get here! 30 days till my next ovulation. But one hopeful thing is that my next ovulation will put me around June 2nd or so which would give me a Pisces baby- which is what I really want, say if I had my first choice in the matter.
#14 of 186 Old 05-04-2009, 09:09 AM - Thread Starter

Hi girls! Happy Monday!

Court - That's great news about DH's numbers! I hope the supplements do the trick and make it even better. Feel free to delurk and post whenever you are up to it.

kparker - Keep us posted on DH's results. I hope you get them soon. Your plans sound good too. I really hope that things turn out that you can have your own little one at some point.

An Indian Ringneck... that's the same as an Alexandrine, right? When my XH and I were together we had one of those. It was XH's bird, I'm pretty nervous around birds in general. But he was beautiful and very attached to my XH. My XH taught him to sing a few songs, and he did talk quite a bit. Although what he said most was "COSMO (his name), BE QUIET!". The best was when he learned to whistle for the dogs. They would come running to the room he was in and then get all confused...

As for the Cockatoo.... I think its hysterical how naughty and needy they are, but I understand not wanting one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 - ok... not to be a Biotch or anything... but I am getting sick of people trying for one month and getting pregnant as if by Magic. Why!?

Tear78 - Me too! Let's dig a hole and line it with our charts of our failed attempts and put defensive barricades up of old BFN pregnancy tests and bitter feelings. And a sign that says, GO AWAY WITH YOUR GOOD NEWS! hehe...wow, that made me feel WAYYYYY better! Who's in?
I'm totally in! What gives anyway? Why can our egg and a sperm just not hook up and play happily ever after!? :

Katie34 - As for the blame game. Hmmm... well I do always wonder if we should have done it a different day, in a different "position", maybe I didn't exercise enough that week, or I eat too many carbs... <sigh> But then some ladies get PG with just one time, standing up, after a broken condom, and while breastfeeding. So that helps me realize its just the way it is. I have decreased fertility - for whatever reason.

I hope you are wrong about this cycle... but if not, I hope you have very good timing next cycle!

Tear & Lauren - and ... I'm sorry that all of this TTC business has you both so down. We understand!

AFM - I'm 7 dpo today. I usually get some cramping around now. I guess I'll see what happens. I was very, very overstimulated and stressed last evening - so that made me a little worried that it was AF hormones on the way. However, I got in a HUGE fight with XH on Saturday night about visitation issues with DD and he brought in a whole lot of ancient stuff that was really, really cruel. So I think I still had some residual stress from that.

XH has/had some issues that limited his visitation about 4.5 years ago. He has never tried to fix it (which he would need to do through Court). So every once in awhile he gets crazy upset about it... maybe the lack of sleep with a newborn was making him grumpy. But it was bad. And I didn't realize that DD was behind me listening for the last few minutes of our conversation.

Oh well... at least I won't have to talk to him again until Friday when he makes plans to get DD.

Sending happy fertile thoughts to everyone... and everyone have a good week!

#15 of 186 Old 05-04-2009, 10:30 AM

Lisko--- I hope your AF symptoms turn into a BFP!!!

AFM- I am just still biding my time... no temp rise...

#16 of 186 Old 05-04-2009, 01:14 PM

Hi all I don't want to put this in the other threads, because this offer is meant for those of us who have been trying longer.

I have some PreSeed that I am not going to use and I would love to send it to someone. I am not feverishly ttc (due to circumstance) and really want to let nature take it's course, so I will send it to the first person who PMs me It is new and unopened

#17 of 186 Old 05-04-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Hi girls! Happy Monday!

kparker - Keep us posted on DH's results. I hope you get them soon. Your plans sound good too. I really hope that things turn out that you can have your own little one at some point.

An Indian Ringneck... that's the same as an Alexandrine, right? When my XH and I were together we had one of those. It was XH's bird, I'm pretty nervous around birds in general. But he was beautiful and very attached to my XH. My XH taught him to sing a few songs, and he did talk quite a bit. Although what he said most was "COSMO (his name), BE QUIET!". The best was when he learned to whistle for the dogs. They would come running to the room he was in and then get all confused...

As for the Cockatoo.... I think its hysterical how naughty and needy they are, but I understand not wanting one!
I think Alexandrines are a very similar but different type of bird - my Ringnecks look to be smaller and come in different colours. Alexandrines are gorgeous though! Another idea to keep in mind I love the bird story, I really hope my potential future bird will meow and call our cats! I know someone with a Ringneck who meows and it's adorable.

We're not getting DH's results until May 19th That's the earliest they can see us. The doc is supposed to be the best doc in San Antonio for fertility. I'm so far unimpressed.

#18 of 186 Old 05-04-2009, 10:13 PM

Ugh. Less than a month now, and that will mark a year of trying, but no pregnancy.

Mama to a DD, born 03/30/07, and DS, born 2/3/10, and someone new, due 10/2/121sttri.gif

#19 of 186 Old 05-04-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
ha! I am in. I know, right. sigh. Right now I am just so sick of ttc, I just kindof hate it.

I am wondering- how do you guys deal with the self blame game in this experience? such as- well, I am probably not pregnant because I am too ____ fill in the blank, or I need to stop ____ or whatever one can say makes it their "fault"? Or is anyone good at not going there?

AFM< I just know this was not our cycle. So now I am just hoping the next one will hurry up and get here! 30 days till my next ovulation. But one hopeful thing is that my next ovulation will put me around June 2nd or so which would give me a Pisces baby- which is what I really want, say if I had my first choice in the matter.
Totally. I am so over TTC, it's so draining at this point. I feel badly saying that, but it's just wearing me out emotionally. I'm starting to move towards not charting at all, no more OPKs, etc. I'm not quite ready yet, but I'm moving in that direction.

I'm totally irrational about why I think I'm not pregnant yet. I've managed to convince myself it was because I wasn't able to BF successfully last time, and somehow if I had been, I wouldn't be infertile now. Does that sound like something a rational, clear headed person would say or think? No, it doesn't. I know it doesn't make sense to think that has anything to do with anything, but I guess because it's been a nagging issue for me, I hang on to it, non-sensical though it is, because I don't have a real answer. I just don't know why I'm not pregnant yet.

I hear what you're saying about "knowing" that it wasn't your cycle. So far every single cycle of the past 13 cycles (including this one), I've "known" that it wasn't our cycle. I literally wake up the day after ovulation and just "know." It's utterly depressing.

At least one of us has to get a BFP this month!

Mama to a DD, born 03/30/07, and DS, born 2/3/10, and someone new, due 10/2/121sttri.gif

#20 of 186 Old 05-05-2009, 06:56 PM

Ladies, I just want to send a big BIG : because I just don't have it in me to post more. I'm reading up on you all, and sending and happiness. I'm just so discouraged and confused and frustrated by my body now. I'm sorry I'm bogusing out on the personals. I don't know what's wrong with me. Love y'all!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#21 of 186 Old 05-05-2009, 07:24 PM

Well at least the delay by the fertdocs didn't make a lick of difference this cycle :

#22 of 186 Old 05-05-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
Well at least the delay by the fertdocs didn't make a lick of difference this cycle :
I'm sorry, kparker. Boy, we all need a nice big pick-me-up. Who's buying?

Remembering our 3 losses

#23 of 186 Old 05-06-2009, 10:19 AM - Thread Starter

Hi ladies...

Not much time to post, I'm being a terrible procrastinator and stalling doing everything I SHOULD be doing, and instead lurking on MDC.

Mrs_Lurker - I'm so sorry you are also getting to the one year mark. Taking a break from everything "technical" in TTC might help you relax some and enjoy life, DH and DD more. I'm not saying that's the magic that will help you get PG (I hate the "just relax" comment)... but it just might help you feel less stressed and happier!

kparker - Big . I'm sorry.

Tear78 - No problem if you feel quiet and don't feel like posting much or getting all personal-ish. We'll love you no matter what!

AFM - Not much to say. I'm 9dpo today. Felt telltale cramping and some BBs sensitivity that seems to come pre-AF yesterday and the day before. "She" should arrive by Monday with some spotting Sunday. Not holding out much hope - always a tiny glimmer - but not much more than that.

to everyone else.

#24 of 186 Old 05-06-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Tear78 - We'll love you no matter what!
Thanks, chica. I guess I'm having a hard time dealing with this one year thing. I'm sure I'll bounce back, I'm just starting to feel all "meh, whatever" about it. But I still want a baby just as badly. It's hard to describe. Thanks for understanding. :

Quote:
Felt telltale cramping and some BBs sensitivity that seems to come pre-AF yesterday and the day before. "She" should arrive by Monday with some spotting Sunday.
I hope you're wrong. You should pave the way for us to the February DDC. We'll follow you. I think we're all just a bit shy to be first!

Remembering our 3 losses

#25 of 186 Old 05-07-2009, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter

Tear - Its very understandable how you are feeling! Its been a year, you've had two losses... and still no baby. That's enough to make anyone very discouraged and sad. I can get the "meh, whatever" feeling and I haven't been through what you have. I can't wait to see you get that BFP and a sticky, sticky baby.

AFM - Well, I'm pretty convinced this was a no-go month. Yesterday afternoon I wanted to eat everything in sight (all junk food, of course) and then I was super grumpy with DH. I've also been really crampy. <sigh>

I brought up the TTC conversation with DH last night. I just want him to get how it makes me feel. That I'm VERY often thinking about my cycle, where I am in it, that I want a baby, etc., etc. Last night I got to see a friend's brand new baby - she announced her pg-cy the same month we started trying. That kind of thing is really hard for me... and he just didn't realize it. Men sure are different aren't they? I'll admit it made me feel a little like this

I love DH dearly, but do I have to spell it out? When AF comes, or I'm pretty sure she's coming, I need a big hug and I need you to acknowledge that I'm sad because another month has gone by and we didn't make a baby. :

Okay, rant over. Part of it is probably my fault, I don't share my feelings as much as I should... and DH can't read my mind (though I'd like him to). Maybe when AF arrives I should cry or throw something. That'd get his attention.

Enough about me ... how's everyone else?

#26 of 186 Old 05-07-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
DH can't read my mind (though I'd like him to).
That makes is so much harder, doesn't it? We've been through cycles our whole adult lives, and men haven't. I was wondering what it must be like not to have the time broken up into cycles of hope, rejection, and renewal. It's kinda special that our bodies do that, y'know? I wonder if men feel left out? I know what it's like to be constantly wondering about my cycle and having to explain why I'm feeling down about AF. I hope that your DH hears you, and picks up more and more of what it's like for you...for all of us. I hope AF stays away for you! :

afm....well, HOLY EWCM today. Whoa. lol...that's all. Thanks for understanding about my funk. And for the well wishes. I had a wonderful, long, fun, special walk with DH in the warm spring outdoors. That's a positive.

Remembering our 3 losses

#27 of 186 Old 05-09-2009, 07:58 AM - Thread Starter

Holy temp rise Batman. I can't help but to think its just related to our warmer than I'm used to bedroom (although I had a small fan pointed at me all night).

If its just a fluke, I'd rather not have seen it, as I feel so much like AF is coming.

Bad Me temping during the end of the LP!

Happy Weekend All!!!

#28 of 186 Old 05-09-2009, 11:04 AM

Still no O... given up hope

#29 of 186 Old 05-09-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Still no O... given up hope
Are you sure? Your temps are generally higher now...Maybe FF is just being cautious because there were some temps up in that range before "possible O". I wouldn't stop the bd-fest (sorry), but I think it's possible you did O.

Lisko, : Stay high, temp, stay high!

afm - Mother's Day tomorrow. ugh. It's supposed to be my day this year. Where's my round belly, with the little squirmy angel inside? Ok, pity party over.

I spent all yesterday evening and night sleeping in bed with aches and a small fever. I feel much better today, and the itching is MUCH better...not really there anymore. phew!

Remembering our 3 losses

#30 of 186 Old 05-09-2009, 06:55 PM

Well, I've officially blocked myself from all threads but this one. It's really not healthy for me to spend so much time on here, and really what I care about is how you ladies are doing, and I'm sick of ladies popping in to say "HI, I'm so and so, and I think I might be pregnant...oh look, I am! Nice to meet you!" I need to spend more time doing other things in my life. I'm not going to log on as much and I'm limiting myself to this thread, because you ladies have been sincere and caring and real to me since I joined. If I dont' post for a while that's because I'm taking care of myself and my family, but I'll check on you ladies. Thanks for supporting me so much!! :

Remembering our 3 losses

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page