I'm so sorry to bug about this but can you look.. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 12:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And tell me if these are possibly ++? These are the ones that half the line looked as dark as the control line when read within the time limit. Especially the ones on the bottom. Now that it's been 24 hours since drying the control line looks a tad darker now but within the limits they were very similar its just that only half the test line was dark. Thanks.

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o...0503091724.jpg

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o...0503091725.jpg

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o...0503091726.jpg

Amie 34, DH Jason 34, DS Jacob 5 , DS Joseph 3
#2 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 12:25 AM

hmm... well i would not say they are DEFINITELY positive... but they might be? Some people never get BFPs on OPKs...

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#3 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 12:30 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
hmm... well i would not say they are DEFINITELY positive... but they might be? Some people never get BFPs on OPKs...
Lauren thanks. Maybe I should keep using what I have left and hopefully it will get darker but so far today they are even lighter than that. I think I only have about 3 or 4 tests left.

#4 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 12:31 AM

My opinion is that they aren't positive yet. Are you temping too? I was lucky that the internet cheapie OPKs showed positives for me. Are you testing in the afternoon? That is the best time to catch the surge on an OPK. Good luck!

Danielle, fabric artist, mama to Eleanor 5/05 and Charlotte James 09-26-09
#5 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 12:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani76 View Post
My opinion is that they aren't positive yet. Are you temping too? I was lucky that the internet cheapie OPKs showed positives for me. Are you testing in the afternoon? That is the best time to catch the surge on an OPK. Good luck!
No, I don't temp. I remember using these when TTC my first son and they didn't work well and I went to CBFM so maybe I should just buy another one of those. And yes, I have been testing normally around noon, then in the early evening. Sometimes arnd 2 pm then 7 or 9. And then sometimes in the morning. But I have been testing 2-3 times a day. I've already spent $70 on these so I don't want to buy more. Maybe I am not gonna O this cycle.

#6 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 02:10 AM

Nope, not positive.. YET. I found that particular brand to be difficult for me. They weren't sensitive (which was good but only so good and then it was bad) but I'd easily miss my already short LH surge even with testing 2-3x per day.

I use cheapies from eBay (50 for $18 shipped) that work AWESOME for me anyway. CBEFM never worked, but only because I surge in the afternoon, so it missed my peak.
#7 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberMama View Post
Nope, not positive.. YET. I found that particular brand to be difficult for me. They weren't sensitive (which was good but only so good and then it was bad) but I'd easily miss my already short LH surge even with testing 2-3x per day.

I use cheapies from eBay (50 for $18 shipped) that work AWESOME for me anyway. CBEFM never worked, but only because I surge in the afternoon, so it missed my peak.
Awe shoot! lol Well I don't think I am gonna O this month then because that's as dark as they got and now they are light again.

I wonder if I should just count yesterday as O day since that's the darkest I got Saturday plus a few days before that I had a tone of EWCM and based on my cycle patterns and all that?! What do you think? I heard some women don't get full positives on those sometimes.

#8 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 01:36 PM

Do you check your CM? Has it dried up?

Sometimes our bodies get near a surge and then back off and then surge a few days later.
#9 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 01:37 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Sorry but all those look ---

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#10 of 10 Old 05-04-2009, 06:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberMama View Post
Do you check your CM? Has it dried up?

Sometimes our bodies get near a surge and then back off and then surge a few days later.
Yes I check CM. But only on the TP, not internally. I had a ton of EWCM during the week last week then more creamy stretchy if that makes sense. Up until yesterday it was a smaller amount and not as clear but still stretchy and a tad sticky. Now I don't really see much of anything. Well since the same thing happened to me TTC my first I am gonna go off my CM and symptoms and say I O'd yesterday since I also had twinges yesterday too. Thanks ladies!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page