Whats going on? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-06-2009, 03:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If AF still is not here by Friday - I think ill test again.

I have had spotting (brown, very little red - and then its only ever when I have a poo...I know, TMI - but cervical membranes can be freshly 'pushed' out and checked after having a poo...so who knows).... and anyroad, we are talking very little...little ( I normally have super heavy flows)....

AF should be here. I supposed I could have my ovulation date wrong. At any rate - Friday is CD36 and thats over my longest recorded yet in the hisotry of my entire menstrual life. ...

But here is the odd thing...my temps are not down. No drop. Spotting...but no temp drop. Now, normally I get some spotting and then AF - but theres a temp drop. Yep...AF on its way with basal body temp before I even check my cervical membranes. Also - I am still pretty creamy.

So I know I am still trying to be hopeful. Is there still a chance?

I did not temp with my son - but I had similar spotting for a whole week. I swore AF was coming...bought tampons and everything (this was before I discovered my wonderful mooncup of course hehe)...it was only after a week that it finally stopped that I realised AF was not coming and took a test. I have no more IC's to use though and don't want to waste a good expensive test lol.

Surely I would have had a temp drop by now though if AF was on its way??? But my temp just seems even higher today.

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2009, 03:21 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
How many days have your temps been up?

Mama to two, and second-time surrogate. Expecting May 2015.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter

12 that I am aware of - there was some non temping before that as I was sure I had already ovulated - so at the most 14...but 12 at the least. FF says AF due tomorrow (though they said AF was due Tuesday and then Wed - but kept bumping it up as no AF here yet) - CD35 on Friday (14-16 days of high temps if still high then)

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:35 PM

Wow, you have restraint! I would have already POAS!! : for you!

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

Old 05-06-2009, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

Not really - just ran out of cheapies to pee on....I guess I have restraint though where money is concerned...the other three I have left are far too expensive to waste on hope alone lol

I already thought I was pregnant earlier on this cycle. I got a few very light positives then nothing. So I have no idea what is going on!

Old 05-06-2009, 05:03 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sounds promising! :

Mama to two, and second-time surrogate. Expecting May 2015.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:06 PM

I had spotting after a poo (like VERY light) when I was pg with DD. I'd totally test!

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
Old 05-08-2009, 03:10 PM - Thread Starter

Well...6 days of brown spotting and nothing else... I took a test this morning FMU (clear blue digital) - and it said 'not pregnant'. So no idea what is going on. My boobs are still very tender. I find this odd. Despite TTC now for quiet awhile and having had a few m/c during that time - my cycles are always regular - predictable. Like the fact that I dont have spotting on progesterone cream, I just start my period. Like the fact my boobs are always 'tender' only up to THREE days before AF shows herself. Like the fact my cervix gets low the day before AF shows herself...etc etc... All far too odd for me this cycle!!! UGH
My cervix is still high and I still have a post-O temp. Obviously I can do nothing but wait!

Old 05-08-2009, 03:20 PM

I really, highly, recommend never using a digital until AFTER you get a pos on a line test, because with a line test theres no cut-off area between pregnant and not, while a digital wont go "oooh thats a faint positive but its still positive!"

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:58 PM

How many days have your temps been up? Do you have an online chart?

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 

User Tag List