The Obsess Over Every Little Symptom and Test Early thread! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So what does implanation feel like and where do you feel it? Since yesterday I've had a terrible pain in my right pelvic area. It's not on my pelvis but closer to my pelvis than my belly button. It was a sharp pain a couple of times yesterday and went to be early just because I was feeling so bad. During the night it woke me every time I turned over. My mom has a history of ovarian cysts, and I'm scared to death it could be something to do with that. I've had something similar in the past but it would alternate from left to right, but this time it is only on the right. I got a call from my doctor yesterday because it's time for my yearly checkup. I plan on going the second week of June so I have time to either find out I'm pregnant or for AF to come and go.

Mae--I know what you mean about pregnancy "symptoms"...I think everything is. What's worse is that I've never been pregnant so all I know is what other crazed future mamas like me are feeling!

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#122 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 10:08 AM

Sh*T...I think it happened again Lauren

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#123 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter30 View Post
Sh*T...I think it happened again Lauren
I am so the worst-- ok now it is accurate... I took my temp at 6 and it was 97.86 and then at 7:30 it was 98.02 so I did not know what to do. Normally I temp around 7:45. haha

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#124 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 10:16 AM

WOOOHOOO Lauren You Oed!!! ::::::::

It's about time girl!!

:::::

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#125 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I am so the worst-- ok now it is accurate... I took my temp at 6 and it was 97.86 and then at 7:30 it was 98.02 so I did not know what to do. Normally I temp around 7:45. haha
You still did it!! Yay!! You can tell cause your temps are on the rise !!!

#126 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
WOOHOO!!!!!!! :::

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#127 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
You still did it!! Yay!! You can tell cause your temps are on the rise !!!
really? Cause if I put in the temp at 6:00 it doesn't give me cross hairs AT ALL. Even with temps higher the next days (I checked bc I am a loser hahaha). You think the higher temp is more accurate even though I did not get a full 4 hours sleep before it???

#128 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 10:38 AM

Lauren Ooh! That's a tough one. Why does the temp say 97.9 something? Just Curious if you said yo temped at 6 and it was 97.86 and then again at 7:30 and it was 98.02? Gosh : how confusing. That totally sucks!! Don't you just hate it when that happens? I mean waking early? I don't know what I would do. I don't want to tell you to leave it and have it be wrong for you. Even though I wouldn't want to I would probably put in the temp at 6 b/c you didn't get 3 more hours. But one thing I might do is check out the temp adjuster to see what kind of temp that gives you. I am sorry I am not of much help. :

One other thing I did notice though is that your CM is on the same pattern as previous times you Oed so...I think that is also a sign!

#129 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Lauren Ooh! That's a tough one. Why does the temp say 97.9 something? Just Curious if you said yo temped at 6 and it was 97.86 and then again at 7:30 and it was 98.02? Gosh : how confusing. That totally sucks!! Don't you just hate it when that happens? I mean waking early? I don't know what I would do. I don't want to tell you to leave it and have it be wrong for you. Even though I wouldn't want to I would probably put in the temp at 6 b/c you didn't get 3 more hours. But one thing I might do is check out the temp adjuster to see what kind of temp that gives you. I am sorry I am not of much help. :

One other thing I did notice though is that your CM is on the same pattern as previous times you Oed so...I think that is also a sign!
If I put in the temp adjuster it says about 98 degrees... so.... I don't know. I averaged the two and I got cross hairs I guess tomorrow will show me for sure I did V-Temp at 7:30 and it was 97.29 which is definitely in my v-temp post O range. I should NEVER have temped at 6ish. If I would have just layed there and done the half sleeping thing and all and then temped at 7:30 I never would have had to deal with this! so maybe I should just go with it!

#130 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
That's what I was going on telling her that she Oed the day after me

Now we might be DDC buddies! yay!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#131 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEcatlady17 View Post
This is exactly how I have felt since about 7DPO (likely when implantation occurred for me). I jumped out of my chair at work and nearly buckled over. Fingers crossed for you!
well, it happened. i finally took a pregnancy test and it functioned. the last 2-3 were duds, no control line. i am officially pregnant! got my BFP today and am over the moon. :::::

best of luck to everyone here, hope you all get your very soon, and this one turns out to stick for me.

Mama to a 3 year old awesome kid, Rowan (aka Mister Boopy) and TTC another at 43!

fambedsingle1.gif gd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif vbac.gif goorganic.jpg

Herbalist, Acupuncture student, Mama, Blogger!

#132 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:10 AM

Lauren I think you are right! Just leave what you have for now....I have done the same thing before with averaging out two temps. Tomorrow will be your true sign but, I am pretty sure you Oed this time. Waking early is always difficult and I can't stand it when I do that. I do the same thing you were saying...just lays still and hope I fall right back to sleep or pray I do...lol! Isn't it crazy though, it always seems to happen right at the most inopportune times??? Blahhh!

#133 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillitu View Post
well, it happened. i finally took a pregnancy test and it functioned. the last 2-3 were duds, no control line. i am officially pregnant! got my BFP today and am over the moon. :::::

best of luck to everyone here, hope you all get your very soon, and this one turns out to stick for me.
Congratulations!!:::

#134 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Lauren I think you are right! Just leave what you have for now....I have done the same thing before with averaging out two temps. Tomorrow will be your true sign but, I am pretty sure you Oed this time. Waking early is always difficult and I can't stand it when I do that. I do the same thing you were saying...just lays still and hope I fall right back to sleep or pray I do...lol! Isn't it crazy though, it always seems to happen right at the most inopportune times??? Blahhh!
I am glad you have done it too. If I really did not O my temp will fall tomorrow and then I can just cry. haha

#135 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
That's what I was going on telling her that she Oed the day after me

Now we might be DDC buddies! yay!
I hope you are right!!! The CM and the Oish pains around that time are definitely what kept me thinking that I was Oing... I suck at taking my temp, I swear I should just do it Vaginally again but I got a nasty yeast infection (totally unrelated to the v-temping) and I could not v-temp because of it.

#136 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I am glad you have done it too. If I really did not O my temp will fall tomorrow and then I can just cry. haha
I don't think it will fall!! I seriously think you Oed!::::

#137 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:23 AM

Why is it that every single month I have this did I O did not O debate!? hahaha I wish it could be more definitive! haha

#138 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:28 AM - Thread Starter

I wonder too but I'm fairly sure my O date on here is right... The whole way home from my dads house that night I was aching... Couldnt wait to get home and DTD.

Then we had a fight, didn't DTD.

Then he proposed and we DTD.

So if I'm preggers I at least get to say "well I was engaged before we got pregnant!"

If only by a short while

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#139 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:30 AM

MP- I still say yours was the day after, ON the temp rise, but that is just my own eprsonal belief. It really makes no difference since you timing was good either way

I hope you have fun this weekend!!!!

#140 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
MP- I still say yours was the day after, ON the temp rise, but that is just my own eprsonal belief. It really makes no difference since you timing was good either way

I hope you have fun this weekend!!!!
the hso and eggwhite was at like.. 2am when I couldn't sleep because "omg I'm engaged!" and when I put it in I didn't bother making it the day before.

#141 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
the hso and eggwhite was at like.. 2am when I couldn't sleep because "omg I'm engaged!" and when I put it in I didn't bother making it the day before.
My cervix was so high I could barely feel it and very soft and open... that is what leads me to believe I really did O too... :

#142 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 03:55 PM

7DPO, terrible nausea + cramps on left side + gas + bloating and AF not expected till next Friday = crazy obsessing....

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#143 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 05:08 PM - Thread Starter

I had an odd cramping on the left side earlier too... I'm currently attributing it to the fact that I'm constipated.

Edit: uh... so like. I never spot right? NEVER... unless AF has JUST started and I caught it... but in which case an internal "exam" has my finger back out bloody and this time... a little pink tinge, just barely. A lot like the blood I saw on the paper just before I went into labor with DD... just a tiny bit.

It's been about 8 or 9 hours since I had the cramping... (and over 24 hours since we were alone long enough to DTD)

but

I'm only 4dpo! so like... it's not implantation right?

#144 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 06:19 PM

BIG FAT -ve this morning (11dpo, 12 at the latest).
Someone tell me its too early! BBs still huge and tender, AF cramps coming and going that have me running to check. Salivating nausea after my coffee this morning (nausea is such a subjective sx though. half the time i think i imagine it on myself!).
I've been charting on a print off but could fill in a FF chart if someone wants to give their opinion..?

M

Congrats on the BFP and on the engagement ladies!
#145 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 06:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzgirl View Post
BIG FAT -ve this morning (11dpo, 12 at the latest).
Someone tell me its too early! BBs still huge and tender, AF cramps coming and going that have me running to check. Salivating nausea after my coffee this morning (nausea is such a subjective sx though. half the time i think i imagine it on myself!).
I've been charting on a print off but could fill in a FF chart if someone wants to give their opinion..?

M

Congrats on the BFP and on the engagement ladies!
Thank you... and could be too early. Some ladies dont get + even until days after AF is due. Stressful, huh?

#146 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 06:38 PM

stressful - doesn't help we're all premenstrual if not pg as well, harder to take!
My sis rang last night asking me to go over (to Australia) for xmas/new years, talking about making bookings now. Realised if i got my bfp i'd be almost full term. Probably not the best time to fly or go to hot tropical temperatures!

Maeryn i really hope you get a bfp this cycle, would be so romantic

here's my chart, hope the link works. I've had trouble linking it before

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21094e/rss6939.xml
#147 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 06:40 PM - Thread Starter

Still not working.

I'd love to live in New Zealand... so much like where I live... so much closer to Australia....

#148 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 06:43 PM

emailed it to myself, the last one was RSS

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21094e

NZ rocks on the whole. Small population base does have its downsides. But Aus and Fiji are oh-so-close! 3 hour flight. Even better than driving really.
#149 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 06:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzgirl View Post
emailed it to myself, the last one was RSS

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21094e

NZ rocks on the whole. Small population base does have its downsides. But Aus and Fiji are oh-so-close! 3 hour flight. Even better than driving really.
Now it works!

And... I grew up in a town of 500 people and moved later to a town of 2500 people. I prefer small population.

#150 of 364 Old 05-21-2009, 07:35 PM - Thread Starter

Gonna cross post this to the three threads I post on the most so you all see:

I'm about to shut down my comp and head to Michigan, literally in five minutes after I'm done cross posting.

You ladies are absolutely wonderful, I wish you all great luck while I'm gone but unless I find a moment I can sneak away to get on this site I don't want to risk my "accidental pregnancy" being figured out to be a lot less than an accident by anyone in DF's family.

DF and I thank you all for the well wishes for our engagement! And short of the time alone or great news of a BFP... I'll talk to you all again in a little more than a week (by then I will know without a doubt if I'm PG or not)

PS - keep stalking my chart... I'll keep it updated as well as I can.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page