** TTC 6+ Months ~ JUNE & JULY! ** - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#331 of 355 Old 07-29-2009, 10:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Beloved, glad you had a nice night out. I started to feel much better after I started working out again -- more normal. (That's what I plan to do now as soon as I can drag myself away from the computer )

AFM: It's been 2 weeks since my m/c started, and no signs of O yet. Even if that was CD 1, though, I still wouldn't O for another week. I just would like to see some signs of things getting back to normal.

Jill, wife to J, mama to O (10/03), MK (7/05), angel1.gif(7/09), A (5/4/10), and ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-suprise.gif** 

#332 of 355 Old 07-29-2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillc512 View Post
I just would like to see some signs of things getting back to normal.
I hope you O soon, heres to getting back to normal. I am hoping for that honeymoon ovulation.

Whatever will be, already is...

#333 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 07:20 AM

Did I kill the thread ?

My temps are still up. I am out of $tree tests, so I don't know if the hormones are gone from my body. I can't BD bc of the D&C, I have to wait 2 weeks, that coincides with our trip to Asheville

#334 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
oh, Beloved, I know it's hard to wait. All I can say is try to be patient and gentle with your body. It is healing. For me, the d&c was not like CD1. My temps stayed up for a little while. I kind of think my body needed a little time to figure out what happened. Once my temps started dropping, that seemed to be about CD1 for me. : I hope you feel back to normal soon.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#335 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 04:32 PM

I am crazy I just got back from the $ store, I won't even tell you how many tests I bought I will try to be patient.

#336 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I am crazy I just got back from the $ store, I won't even tell you how many tests I bought I will try to be patient.
I bought 13 in early June in one shot (and went back for more a few days later) is it worse than that?

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#337 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I bought 13 in early June in one shot (and went back for more a few days later) is it worse than that?
9, but I plan to go back for more I can't wait to test when there is really a chance.

#338 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
9, but I plan to go back for more I can't wait to test when there is really a chance.
Did you feel weird buying that many?

When I did the lady didn't even raise her eyebrow. She just giggled and told me good luck.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#339 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 05:02 PM

The lady looked at me funny, I just held my head up high and gave her my $$$$ Is it stupid to be excited about testing tomorrow? I just want a clear BFN.

#340 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
The lady looked at me funny, I just held my head up high and gave her my $$$$ Is it stupid to be excited about testing tomorrow? I just want a clear BFN.
Of course its not stupid! Think of who you are asking! This entire forum will find that perfectly normal lol

If there ever were a group of women who wanted to know what was going on with their bodies 24/7 with no question or doubt... its us.

#341 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Of course its not stupid! Think of who you are asking! This entire forum will find that perfectly normal lol
: Beloved, what you're feeling is perfectly normal.

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#342 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 06:32 PM

I have an OT thing of interest

When I got pregnant with DS (14), his father basically took off I partnered with a friend and went on to marry him and have DD with him (we are now divorced, but friends) Well, Clay (birthfather) would call every year or two to see how we were doing, but never wanted to see DS (he met him once when DS was 3 mo old) when I finally married M, Clay stopped calling,and wasn't heard from for over 9 years.

DS has been having trouble (smoking, drinking ) and I have been trying to get a handle on things, he is at an important time in his development where he could go either way, and has been expressing an interest in who his dad is. SOOOO, I did some internet sleuthing, but Clay is NOWHERE to be found, BUT I remembered his mother's name (not common) and that his brother was a DR (but didn't know bro's name) so through that info I actually found his brother (it wasn't easy, and I am proud of my sleuthing abilities )

I talked to his bro (his family had no idea about my son) and through him, found and talked to Clay (just got off the phone with him : ) He has said that he would see my son, and I am a bit worried he will crap out, so I am not telling my son until the visit is imminent.

That is not TTC related, but I am excited for my DS, and hope it will all turn out ok (it wouldn't hurt to have some $$ help for DS too : C has never helped with anything)

OK, OT over now something TTC related, The psychics on TAO thread think I will have 2 more DC (but within 12 months, seems like a long time) : and that it is a girl and a boy (maybe twins) AND I contacted the baby psychic and paid for a short reading, AND I called yet another one for yet another reading!!!!

I am kind of embarrassed about it, but I do feel a bit desperate and eager

#343 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 10:22 PM

Beloved: I agree with the others... test away!
I love the sleuthing... I hope the reunion/first visit pans out.
I hope the psychic is correct... twins would be nice!

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
#344 of 355 Old 07-30-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyTTC#1 View Post
twins would be nice!
I dunno about *nice* considering it puts what could be a normally regular pregnancy into the high risk category... and if you would be high risk already it only makes it worse.

#345 of 355 Old 07-31-2009, 06:31 AM

Well, ideally I would want one baby, but twins would be welcomed. I want my homebirth, so anything that puts me at higher risk will make me nervous. I still haven't heard back from the 2 psychics I am a complete

I POAS this morning and got another BFP, but fainter this time. At least it is going in the right direction. My temps were down too Maybe normalcy will return in the next day or so. I really hope so. (I miss BDing)

#346 of 355 Old 07-31-2009, 10:52 AM - Thread Starter

Tear78 - How was your vacation???? I hope you had fun!

KellyTTC#1 - Hey, where are you in your cycle currently? I didn't know if IUI #2 has already happened or not...

BelovedK - I hope a reunion (if it happens) with DS and his birth father would be helpful. In some ways I think it might worry me though, if DS is already tending towards some mild self-destructive behavior at such a young age, that seeing his birth father, and then maybe the reunion doesn't live up to whatever expectations he might have in his "child-mind", that this may send him on a further downward spiral. Maybe I'm being overly paranoid... maybe it would really help him to see his birth father. However, if I were you, I'd want to make sure that his father is currently the type of person that WILL be a good role model for him and not the other way around.

(I guess these parent/child things concern me. My XH has never been continuously stable and sometimes it really worries me the effect that he could have on DD in the future.)

I hope that everything works out for you in the baby making department. Slow down a little bit though... breathe... and take it easy! You are going to tire yourself out mentally...

AFM - Not much to relate. I could figure out what CD I'm on... but I'm not going to. I don't even know that DH & I should try overly hard this cycle. My MD appointment is the 24th, and I'd really like to know everything is a-ok.

So I might start up our new thread today sometime. I'm at work and it appears very, very slow. So... yeah, might as well take advantage of it!

How about this for a title:

The Bitter Sushi Ladies TTC - August

A little bit of sarcasm thrown in for good measure. Then I'll do a little blurb on the first page about how most of us are at or past the 12+ month mark, many are dealing with previous losses, and all seem to be dealing with various forms of infertility.

Any thoughts and/or comments???

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#347 of 355 Old 07-31-2009, 05:12 PM

OOO, I LOVEit!! I am a bitter sushi woman I am going to treat DH to some tonight (if he agrees, I have been sushi crazy since the m/c) I guess I am up to 9 months, including the CP, and the m/c.

I keep checking my email to see if the baby psychic responded, and nothing yet. I am a bit miffed. That was a while ago, I haven't heard from the other one either

You are right, I DO need to slow down. I am having a very bad day, I wrote about it in the ONE thread. I cried this morning bc DH would not go to breakfast with me, he caved and we had a miserable time. I was a bit upset by the BFP this morning. I am not going to test for a few days. I will test right before our honeymoon. What if I get a BFP this month, I will second guess it to death, I have seen so many.

#348 of 355 Old 08-01-2009, 07:23 AM

Wow, I must post here alot I was the last one

I wanted to share my reading from the baby psychic I hope conception is Oct/Nov, and not the birth

Quote:
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Baby Psychic <baby.psychic@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Kelly,
I see a daughter coming to you. She is being related to October/November. This could be conception, when you find out you're pregnant, or birth month of your daughter. She will be a big daddy's girl right from the start. She will love to read and be read to from a very young age. If she gets the chance and teaching I see her being a child who would want to learn to read before she's even in school. She'll be very bright and intelligent, but she'll only put her full energy into things she's interested in. Just remember that she's more than capable with all her schoolwork, so find ways to make it fun for her and she'll get great grades! I see her being teacher's pet in school because her teacher's will really see how full of potential she is. As a baby, I see her being less focused. One day she'll be focused on talking. The next day it will be crawling. The next day she'll refuse to do either and only play with her toys quietly. Though she'll be a great baby and toddler and very easy to manage on a daily basis. She won't have the "all go, no stop" attitude of most small children. She won't mind having some down time.

You also have another female energy around you. So, if you choose to have more children after the birth of this daughter, I feel another daughter will come next.

Blessings,
Lydia

--
For entertainment purposes only.

Thank you,
The Baby Psychic

#349 of 355 Old 08-01-2009, 07:24 AM

I forgot to mention, she has a 90% accuracy rating

#350 of 355 Old 08-01-2009, 05:46 PM

I'm back

Tear, you home yet??

Where are all of the bitter sushi ladies???

#351 of 355 Old 08-02-2009, 02:11 PM

Quote:
I'm back

Tear, you home yet??

Where are all of the bitter sushi ladies???
lol...Beloved, you're so cute. :

We're about to enter Canada on the coast. It's soooooooooooo relaxing. If all goes as usual, I should O in the next couple days, but we're being pretty mellow about it. Can't wait to see the new thread! We had sushi for dinner last night. mmmmmmm.... :

Remembering our 3 losses

#352 of 355 Old 08-02-2009, 08:49 PM

Hey Tear, I think we're cycle buddies! I'm supposed to O in a couple days too!

Lis- thanks for the comment about the stupid long LP...I know you just went thru that too. what a mean thing to have happen.

OMG, I totally flipped out last cycle, btw. Completely lost my mind for a couple days. I'm really really gonna try not to let that happen this time. That's what I get for temping. My dh was sorta like, "whoa, maybe we should take a break from trying." I finally bounced back and feel normal and happy again, but wow, that was the worst I've felt I think during this whole year of trying. Something about hitting that year mark though.

So, I really want some sushi now. I don't have much to say I guess, just hi everyone and this is really hard. I'm having the thing happen where everyone around me is popping up pregnant. I swear my grandma is gonna call and tell me she's pregnant. I really need to work on ways of dealing. It's just hard to have a goal and to be so open-ended about it. That's not my personality. And I feel totally selfish saying any of this to girls who've experienced losses. That's part of the reason why I take such a long time to post, cause I feel so whiny.

alright, I'll be back when I think of something productive and positive to say, lol.

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

#353 of 355 Old 08-02-2009, 09:48 PM

Court I think that venting here about those things IS productive and is a positive thing to do. It is good to have this thread to come to with like minded and compassionate women who are going through the same thing. I am at 9 months, and can imagine what that year mark will be like . I have been seeing pregnant women everywhere, and am surrounded by that and newborns. I still haven't seen one of my best friend's new baby, and I am really happy for her, i feel not a stitch of jealousy (ftowards HER), it was just so hard while m/cing to see a newborn. She was in tears for me, and it is still going to be hard for me to visit that first time. I remember talking to her when we were first trying, and then the next month she tried for one cycle and got preggers the first try. It is starting to get to me. I am actually moving to the place where I will be joining back in with the non stressors, and reclaiming my zen

I really am trying not to get my hopes up about this month being my month. I think I was starting to bc of being supposedly more fertile after a m/c. I would LIKE to not stress, and yes, I will probably test, but I don't want to make myself miserable.

Yes, I am still upset, but I don't want it to run me.

I'm trying so hard

#354 of 355 Old 08-02-2009, 11:16 PM

Oh yeah, I am so not a zen queen it is faint, but has been that way for the last few days, wouldn't it be getting fainter by now?? That was with evening urine too, after drinking alot of water.

#355 of 355 Old 08-03-2009, 09:10 AM - Thread Starter

Beloved. Give it time...

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...5#post14179815

NEW THREAD!!!!!! See you ALL There!!!!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page