** TTC 6+ Months ~ JUNE & JULY! ** - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 355 Old 06-04-2009, 10:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Beloved, sounds like a great day!

Lauren, I just cannot tell you how happy I get when I see your signature that says "Expecting #1"! It just brightens my day every time.

AFM: I had some peace while the kids played at the neighbors, then the neighbors (three 5yo's) came over here and all heck broke loose. The 3 boys decided to take everything from the playroom and dump it into the kids' bedroom (cars, blocks, dress-up clothes, jewelry, photos in a box I was going to send to my sister, the five thousand pieces of a Mah Jong game). Then, they threw in all of the books from their bookshelf for good measure. The girls opened the art box and found some fabric paint (yes, I realize this is a bad thing for kids to have access to ). I thought I caught them before they did anything but squirt some on paper, until I went into my bathroom and noticed a nice smear of it on my new hand towel. Doh. Now DD is in bed making up a song: "I think you're beYOOOtiful that you dare, I don't know how, Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Ollie, happy birthday to youOOOOOO!" They sure can be cute when they're in bed .

Jill, wife to J, mama to O (10/03), MK (7/05), angel1.gif(7/09), A (5/4/10), and ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-suprise.gif** 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillc512 View Post

AFM: I had some peace while the kids played at the neighbors, then the neighbors (three 5yo's) came over here and all heck broke loose. The 3 boys decided to take everything from the playroom and dump it into the kids' bedroom (cars, blocks, dress-up clothes, jewelry, photos in a box I was going to send to my sister, the five thousand pieces of a Mah Jong game). Then, they threw in all of the books from their bookshelf for good measure. The girls opened the art box and found some fabric paint (yes, I realize this is a bad thing for kids to have access to ). I thought I caught them before they did anything but squirt some on paper, until I went into my bathroom and noticed a nice smear of it on my new hand towel. Doh. Now DD is in bed making up a song: "I think you're beYOOOtiful that you dare, I don't know how, Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Ollie, happy birthday to youOOOOOO!" They sure can be cute when they're in bed .
Oh my goodness! I have been there, it is so irritating, but you can't really get too upset when they are so precious

Whatever will be, already is...

#63 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
When I was preggo, I started a thread with listings based on how far along people were. It was a "no-stress" thread. I intend to revive that once I'm preggo again. We could all join!
I remember that thread Hopefully we can meet there, no doubt you will be there soon!

#64 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 10:04 AM

anyone stalking my chart might nearly pee themselves this morning.

I know I about did.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#65 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 10:06 AM

MP, it sounds as if it is meant to be : I am so happy you Od!!! I'll definitely be a stalker!

#66 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillc512 View Post
Beloved, sounds like a great day!

Lauren, I just cannot tell you how happy I get when I see your signature that says "Expecting #1"! It just brightens my day every time.

I love when DD makes up songs. She put lyrics to the Indiana Jones theme song "Indianaaaa Indiana Jones... Indianaaaaa Indiana Jones... Indianaaa IndianaJones!!!! Indiaan Indiaan Indiaaaana Jones!"

every single male she has ever sung it to has acted like a woman seeing the cutest thing on earth.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#67 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I remember that thread Hopefully we can meet there, no doubt you will be there soon!
Would you mind if I tried to start it up again? I could use some no stressing!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#68 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
anyone stalking my chart might nearly pee themselves this morning

I know I about did.
crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :::::

#69 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
You should! you need some support in 'non stressing'

#70 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
Mrs_Lurker - How did DH's SA go? I'm sure if we ever get to that point my DH will be mightily uncomfortable about it as well. I hope all the testing comes out okay.... and with some answers!
Thanks for asking. Our lack of conception is a mystery no more, so in that sense, it was good.

The results were poor, with low count, low volume, low motility, low "good" morphology, the works.

I'll see the gynecologist today and discuss it. DH has already started some vitamin supplementation, so I'm hoping to go for an improved S/A in a few months. In the meantime, I think I'm going to cancel my lap for now, I don't think it would help at this time, and I'd rather do it and the tube flushing in a few months, when hopefully we'll have a better chance.

I'm pretty depressed, and have been crying all week. I assume it'll stay that way until I've worked through the grieving process more.

I'll be checking in though, the BFP's give me hope.

Mama to a DD, born 03/30/07, and DS, born 2/3/10, and someone new, due 10/2/121sttri.gif

#71 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mrs_Lurker - Oh lady, big, big . I'm sorry to hear there was such bad news regarding DH's SA. I hope the vitamins help. Its such a hard road this TTC business. You go into it with so much hope and planning, and then when months go by and it doesn't work, its hard. Give your DD a big, huge hug and spend some extra time as a family this weekend if you can!

If you want me to give you a little "about me" blurb on the first page, just let me know.

MaerynPearl - : for the early O!!!!

Lauren31 - Hopefully we'll all be over to join you on that thread soon!

KaliShanti - We'll be eager to hear about the U/S! Be sure to let us know.

BelovedK - Yeah for boy short bathing suits! Mostly I like them because I'm lazy and it means for less intense shaving (especially with my terribly sensitive skin).

jillc512 - I bet your adventurous afternoon made you wonder why in the world you wanted another ! Whenever DD has friends over they go up into our attic playroom and dump every, single toy on the floor. Its crazy. We have way too many toys up there, from when stepDS and DD were babies even... but I have to admit, at least its contained to the playroom!

My DD is constantly making up songs. She's actually quite good at it. Last night we went to visit my grandma at the nursing home and DD's dog "lil pet shop" was riding a bike around the room to the tune of a Hannah Montana song with different "bike riding" lyrics. She is so much more musical than I am (which she gets from her Dad).

Anyhow, this is my last post before the weekend, as I won't have much posting time then. I hope everyone has a great night and a good weekend!

to all!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#72 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 06:06 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
I would LOVE if you would start it up again! It's still there, but they're not heavy posters now cause they're all pretty far along. Here's the link:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1048771

Minsca is the threadmistress now. She volunteered when I asked for a replacement. You could ask her to join, or you could offer to take over if you want. You would then just need to hit quote on the first page..wait..you've done this a million times.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#73 of 355 Old 06-05-2009, 06:08 PM

Mrs_Lurker I'm sorry about the SA results. I find that if I allow myself to cry it helps me through the grieving process, too. I hope you are feeling better about things soon.

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#74 of 355 Old 06-06-2009, 07:23 AM

Hi all!!

I am leaving later today for the beach (the Outer Banks) : :

I will not have internet access unless I find a wifi spot (which I doubt) When I get home, I want to see BFPs!!! Ya hear? I want there to be many BFPs. I will be Oing sometime after I get back, so no babymaking at the beach. AF is here now (and waning, so I will not have to worry about her on the beach : )

I am obsessed with checking on everyone, so I'm sure I will be checking back until right before I leave

YAY for AF going away!!!!!

#75 of 355 Old 06-06-2009, 08:27 AM

ok, I am checking back Where is everyone, still sleeping??

#76 of 355 Old 06-06-2009, 10:34 AM

lol...yes!! Sleeping in on Saturday! Have fun at the beach, Beloved!!! :

AFM - no more temping. DONE! au naturale no stress from now on. I know when I O, at least for every cycle so far except the m/c one, and that was unusual circumstances. Sex WILL BECOME SPONTANEOUS AND FUN AGAIN! SO THERE!

Remembering our 3 losses

#77 of 355 Old 06-06-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
lol...yes!! Sleeping in on Saturday! Have fun at the beach, Beloved!!! :

AFM - no more temping. DONE! au naturale no stress from now on. I know when I O, at least for every cycle so far except the m/c one, and that was unusual circumstances. Sex WILL BECOME SPONTANEOUS AND FUN AGAIN! SO THERE!
That is awesome Tear!!!! I know you will have success that way, it will be because it was meant to be. Truly a 'non stressor' decision

#78 of 355 Old 06-06-2009, 10:54 AM

I've been considering temping until he comes home just to be sure of my usual o times... but then stopping when we can try...

but I'm thinking maybe I should just keep temping lol. I obsess too much that without the temps i'll convince myself I'm pregnant until AF shows.

#79 of 355 Old 06-06-2009, 11:03 AM

I was considering not temping, but I find it too fascinating. I love seeing the shifts in temps, and knowing exactly when I O. I am not attached to the outcome though, so I am non stress right now. My NP advised against temping though, she said it would be too stressful, and it was at first, I was obsessed, and really HAD to get pregnant.

I am waiting for DF to get home so we can pack the car :-/ I am ready and waiting, it is driving me crazy!

I wish I would be Oing on the beach trip (maybe a miracle will happen like with MP ) We could name the baby 'Beachie' or something

#80 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 08:29 AM

Hello from Kitty Hawk

We fell to the second page I thought I'd bump. Af is over and I guess it is possible that I O early. I am having such a great time relaxing.

#81 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 12:15 PM

Mae, I am SO stoked that you ovulated!!! How are you feeling about it? I read somewhere that you weren't sure you would want to be pregnant without him around.

Beloved, how is your vacation at the beach? It sounds marvelous! I've always wanted to go there. I hope you're letting all your wedding stress melt off of you in the sun.

jill and lisko, does it just show my inexperience that the mess monster horror stories sound cute? : I'm sure I would not be so adoring if I had to clean it up.

AFM, I'm really trying to head for the "don't think about it" road. I've temped for so many cycles now, with two pregnant charts in there to compare to, that I think I can tell from my chart by 10 or 11dpo if it's a likely month. You'd think I'd want to know that, but it just started to feeling like testing early and getting a BFN, because there is always a slim ray of hope of implanting on 12dpo. I'd rather be blissfully hopeful for a few more days before I have to pick my hopes up off the ground in little pieces yet again. Plus, like Beloved said, I think it just causes me more stress than it's worth. There are so many days that I agonize over the meaning of a single temperature just to see it was a fluke the next day. meh...I'd rather focus on getting my weight back to happyland; remembering what it feels like to have my body be something sexy, not just a babymaking vehicle. I'm back down to about the weight I was after my CP and before the pregnancy. Now to reverse the effects of that one, too, and I might start to feel good here.

I miss Lauren. I'm so happy for Lauren, too! But I miss Lauren. Anybody else stalking the no-stress preggo thread now, too? We have to head over there, m'kay? Let's just stop procrastinating and do this! hehe.

It's a full moon today. Isn't it supposed to be good to ovulate around the full moon? I should ovulate tomorrow Tuesday. Is that close enough?

Remembering our 3 losses

#82 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Mae, I am SO stoked that you ovulated!!! How are you feeling about it? I read somewhere that you weren't sure you would want to be pregnant without him around.
I DON'T want to be pregnant without him... but I also don't want to be without him... and I want to be pregnant.

It's very hard ya know? I know he'll be supportive from halfway around the world and (oh shoot I forgot to get it anyway) they have this thing where you can record in-womb sounds and put them on your computer to share... we were gonna get one anyway to record our heartbeats for each other to put on our ipods on repeat so we can sleep more comfortably.

#83 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 02:21 PM

ps - how am I doing? I've been working on report cards for the past two weekends and I haven't whined ONCE! I'm not done yet. I probably need to spend another Saturday on them. whine. ok...I deserve ONE whine. And maybe lots of wine.

Remembering our 3 losses

#84 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
we were gonna get one anyway to record our heartbeats for each other to put on our ipods on repeat so we can sleep more comfortably.
That's so sweet!

Remembering our 3 losses

#85 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 03:06 PM

I miss Lauren too. I'm so happy for her though yes, we all really need to meet over in the 'I'm Pregnant ' forum . I was on that ' no stress' thread for a while and hope to be there again. The moon was beautiful last night, no? It was so bright here it shone through the intermittant clouds. I am having such fun, just had sandwiches after a morning at the beach!!

#86 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 07:12 PM

Tear and Beloved-- : I miss you guys too!!! I was in St. Louis all weekend. Saturday night I went to a friend's house for dinner and then to see the original broadway cast version of RENT. It was amazing!!! I love the show so much, so to see it again with the original leads was awesome. Today I went to the St. Louis Zoo and had breakfast and now I am back in podunk missouri Only a couple more weeks until I move back to Chicago and then to Germany!!! Getting nervous/excited!

#87 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Tear and Beloved-- : I miss you guys too!!! I was in St. Louis all weekend. Saturday night I went to a friend's house for dinner and then to see the original broadway cast version of RENT. It was amazing!!! I love the show so much, so to see it again with the original leads was awesome. Today I went to the St. Louis Zoo and had breakfast and now I am back in podunk missouri Only a couple more weeks until I move back to Chicago and then to Germany!!! Getting nervous/excited!
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FREAKING LOVE RENT!!!!!!!!!! (and so does df)

and you're pregnant and I am not

and you get to live with your dh even when he's in a different country

you're like... living my dream life!

#88 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 07:49 PM

Lauren, we're going to Germany to visit DH's family in early July. What part of Germany are you moving to again? I'm glad you had an awesome weekend!

Remembering our 3 losses

#89 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 07:53 PM

Well... I just told DF that we still have a chance.

[5:44:56 PM] Mae: which i'm still freaked out about ovulating 9 days past my last period when its usually like 15 days
[5:45:20 PM] Mae: anyway
[5:45:26 PM] Mae: you can figure out what i'm saying right?
[5:45:46 PM] DF: we were lucky?
[5:46:02 PM] Mae: if you want a baby, yes. it's an absolute miracle.
[5:46:37 PM] Mae: if you wanted to be here for the pregnancy... we weren't so lucky

#90 of 355 Old 06-07-2009, 08:09 PM

MAE, it honestly sounds like divine intervention I can't wait to see what happens!!!

Lauren, I'm glad you had a good time, have you told any friends yet? Or only family?

Afm, I'm waiting for DF to cook burgers on the grill there was a bit of tension when I tried to take DS to a skatepark where he had to have all of the gear a d we had to rent equipMent, after drivi g back a d forth for miles, he calls me and tells me that he doesn't want to be there, the pads were too uncomfortable : he had to tough it out

I am enjoying a nice cold beer because I am not pregnant

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page