** TTC 6+ Months ~ JUNE & JULY! ** - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lisko15: Temp is back up into happy range! Yay! Even though I'm trying to hold this conception very lightly until I know it'll be sticky and healthy, I was totally bummed out all day yesterday. (Well, some other major stuff came into it too, but starting the day like that did not help.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I feel like I want to cry... I just found out I am RH negative and I am researching it and it's scary... Why me!?
It's not really that bad anymore. As Mae said, knowing about it is the most important thing, so that they can make adjustments. Back in the day (assuming your sweetie is Rh+) it would have limited you to just one child, but nowadays that's not even a concern. My DH's mom is Rh-, and because of that he doesn't have any siblings, but she got through the pregnancy fine even back in '66!
#122 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 12:42 PM

I know lots of people with the RH problem (with them or their child) and all they have to do is get a shot at certain parts of the pregnancy to keep them from detecting the baby as "an intruder"

I know one very close to me with three kids, working on a fourth.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#123 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 12:47 PM
LZP

Lauren31 - I too am Rh-, and my DH for some reason still doesnt know his blood type (at this age?! yes!). So i had the Rhogam shot as a precaution...
It was not painful, they give you a choice of thigh or butt shot. I took thigh. it was sore for a day, maybe...
you get one at 28 weeks, and one after L&D i think.
I looked at the insurance bill afterward, and it was like $2500 just for that one shot.. they make it from your own blood or something...? maybe it was just the hosp where I was.

military ins will totally cover that, and you'll be fine!

NOTHING to worry about at all....!!! *breeeeaaattthhhheee*

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#124 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 12:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Lauren31 - I feel like I want to cry... I just found out I am RH negative and I am researching it and it's scary... Why me!?
NO tears yet lady and NO fears either. I'm Rh-. AND, its not really that big of a deal. Get the Rh shot around the 28th week of pregnancy and the second within 72 hours after giving birth and you and the baby will be totally fine. (You should also get the shot at any sign of vaginal bleeding, which I hope doesn't happen.) Not knowing is your biggest risk. And its really only risky when you get to your 2nd pgcy, but as long as you have the shots, you & baby (and any more babies to come) should totally be okay.

Me and all my sisters are Rh-. My mom is as well. She's had 4 healthy children. One sister has had 4. My other sister has had 2. And me, well, I'm still at 1. The doctor actually argued with my Mom about all of us being Rh-, since my Dad isn't, and he said its crazy that we all ended up carrying the negative factor.

So please, please, please don't get all worked up about it! You know, your doctors will know, AND you'll remember to ASK for the shot (especially since your care will be transferred to Germany)!!!!

Oh yeah, and stop GOOGLING medical stuff its never, ever a good idea!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#125 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 01:29 PM

Lauren, I'm Rh- too, and from what I've learned recently, the Rhogam shot may not even be necessary in all cases. Being Rh- is a concern only if the fetal blood mixes with the mother's blood, resulting in the mother's immune system becoming sensitized to Rh antigens. It's very unlikely that your blood would mix prior to delivery, and pretty unlikely that it would mix even during delivery. Some mothers refuse the shot at 28 weeks and get the shot after delivery only if the baby is RH+. There's a thread with lots of info about it here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=455838. I haven't decided what I'd do if/when we get pregnant again; it's on my "to research" list still...

And, as others mentioned, if your DH is also Rh-, then there's no need for concern at all.

Ah, just one of the many, many parenting decisions you get to make now!

Jill, wife to J, mama to O (10/03), MK (7/05), angel1.gif(7/09), A (5/4/10), and ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-suprise.gif** 

#126 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 02:49 PM

You guys have no idea how much this has helped...I had no idea it was so common. After talking to my nurse who just nonchalantly mentioned it, I was freaking out. I was balling on the phone to my DH who I told I was going to attack the baby with my horrible blood. I just feel like a leper or something, I can't explain it! I also feel a TON better talking to my gf who has the RH neg blood too. She had to take it at 6 weeks because she had spotting. So I should go into the ER in case of spotting too? Thank goodness I have had no spotting, otherwise I would be super worried I have doomed myself! I think I am nervous about traveling across the world, not having a definitive provider lined up and having to go to random ERs if God forbid something happens. Also, this is going to sound crazy but I was upset that my DH would be upset with me that I am negative. Hormones of a pregnant woman, huh? I do feel a LOT better with all your stories, though. A girl I just saw told me her sister had three miscarriages at 3 months because of this!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#127 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Breathe Lauren!

Hormones of a pregnant woman... I think that IS to blame for a lot of your worry.

You and baby will be fine! The risk of m/c this baby, due to your being Rh- is practically nil at this time (someone can correct me if I'm wrong). You would need to have already created the antibodies to Rh+ blood, which unless you've been PG before and had bleeding, it is very, very unlikely you have those antibodies. The friend's sister you are speaking of must have become sensitized to the Rh+ blood at some point, through a previous m/c and/or bleeding and did not get the correct treatment.

Can you call around to Germany now and line up a provider? Will you need to use the military hospital? Doing so might relieve you. But really, its something that no doc is going to be shocked by or not know what to do about.

Shabbers - I missed your earlier post... I'm glad the temp went up! Shall I move you to BFP land on our first page????

#128 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
Breathe Lauren!

Hormones of a pregnant woman... I think that IS to blame for a lot of your worry.

Can you call around to Germany now and line up a provider? Will you need to use the military hospital? Doing so might relieve you. But really, its something that no doc is going to be shocked by or not know what to do about.

Shabbers - I missed your earlier post... I'm glad the temp went up! Shall I move you to BFP land on our first page????
I can't really call over there...but I am pretty sure that where I am at there is a military clinic and then I am outsourced to a German OB. hmmm not sure... At the minimum I should learn to say hospital in german until I get there and get an actual doctor! haha I am nervous about this move and it's not helping me that I don't speak German, read German, or anything else. I know that my insurance will cover me if there is an emergency, though. That gives me some peace of mind. BREATHE LAUREN.

#129 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 03:55 PM
LZP

Quote:
I can't really call over there...but I am pretty sure that where I am at there is a military clinic and then I am outsourced to a German OB. hmmm not sure... At the minimum I should learn to say hospital in german until I get there and get an actual doctor! haha I am nervous about this move and it's not helping me that I don't speak German, read German, or anything else. I know that my insurance will cover me if there is an emergency, though. That gives me some peace of mind. BREATHE LAUREN.
So, I went to Germany and Austria for vacation last May. I didnt know ANYTHING of the language, and to make matters worse, they each have a slightly different style of German.
Luckily, many German words are similar to their English equivalents. I found a few Teach Yourself German things on iTunes for FREE!!! search for them. I used them ON.THE.PLANE on the way there, and it helped!! you have WAY more time than that!!
and get a good little dictionary. it can be a good project for you instead of obsessing over your symptoms with your insane pg horemones!!
I think I used a dictionary with a red stripe on the front... it had lots of good information, broken up by type of conversation. it's this At a Glance German
either way, you'll be happy to know that Germany is often ahead of the US in medical technology.... so you'll be in BETTER hands. they did all kinds of studies over there on natural and herbal treatments for conditions of infertility and during pregnancy. i found them in one of my daily internet searches for all things pg related. i showed them to my RE.
You'll be in good hands.
and everyone speaks English anyway, really.

You'll be great!
oh, and mother and baby care is very "holistic" there, too i think.
nursing is totally the norm, no circ, etc

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#130 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
either way, you'll be happy to know that Germany is often ahead of the US in medical technology.... so you'll be in BETTER hands. they did all kinds of studies over there on natural and herbal treatments for conditions of infertility and during pregnancy. i found them in one of my daily internet searches for all things pg related. i showed them to my RE.
You'll be in good hands.
and everyone speaks English anyway, really.

You'll be great!
oh, and mother and baby care is very "holistic" there, too i think.
nursing is totally the norm, no circ, etc
oooh that is good to know! I am trying to convince my dh to not do circ if we have a boy. My brother is not circumsized and he is just fine. My mom never had an U/Ss for us either... My DH is pretty mainstream so he thinks of my family as the "hippies" hahaha. I feel a bit better, I just need to not let everything overwhelm me. So many changes are going on with me that it's understandable I am stressed, but I need to manage it better Thanks for the information!! I am excited to move there, but nervous.

#131 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 05:35 PM
LZP

Quote:
oooh that is good to know! I am trying to convince my dh to not do circ if we have a boy. My brother is not circumsized and he is just fine. My mom never had an U/Ss for us either... My DH is pretty mainstream so he thinks of my family as the "hippies" hahaha. I feel a bit better, I just need to not let everything overwhelm me. So many changes are going on with me that it's understandable I am stressed, but I need to manage it better Thanks for the information!! I am excited to move there, but nervous.
Nervous- totally normal, pg or not. the whole country is beautiful, and just living there will give you and your little one so many opportunities to see the world! It's scary, but such an amazing chance! have you been before?
My mom spent her first 3 years in Austria, and still remembers how to speak German because of it. Your babe will be lucky!
My DH is pretty mainstream as well... usually defers to "well, the Doctor said..." but i am trying to convince him.

if you are leaning anti-circ and havent already, look at the thread in the "Im pregnant" section, the case against circumcision. there are a few links for sites that will have pics of things DH will NEVER want to do to his little boy.

#132 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 05:40 PM

Thanks, LZP

I tell my DH things about circ and he comes back with articles stating that uncirced boys are 50% more likely to have HIV. That is ridiculous though bc even if it IS true (which it is not). HIV is more of a lifestyle choice (ie sex or needles with other HIV positive people). It's not like an uncirced boy who has sex with an HIV positive person is more likely to get HIV then a circed boy who has sex with another HIV positive person!

#133 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:

Ummm I dunno?

Funny story. So I'd ordered 20 pregnancy test strips from the internet...I was waiting until they came to test again to be sure. They arrived today...and they'd sent me ovulation test strips, not PG test! D'oh!

So I was furious and stormed over to CVS and bought a three-pack of Clearblue Digital. And used one just now (2pm)...and it came up a big ol "Not Pregnant."

Are we allowed to say F***!!!!!!!!!!!!! on this board? : Cause I sure said it IRL.

Add to this the fact that I just got word my father died last night, and so we're leaving in an hour to drive up to Marin to take care of things...my stress level is through the roof and I can understand why a lil' bean might not wanna stick around with so much going on.

Anyway, the point is, until I get a confirmation of that first test, I'm gonna try not to jinx it. :
#134 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 06:17 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
I feel like I want to cry... I just found out I am RH negative and I am researching it and it's scary... Why me!?
aww, honey. I am, too. Did you get a booster shot? Do you have to get one yet? I just know I needed one before my D&C. I haven't researched it, but I got the impression it's just something to be proactive about! Also, my DH has said that in Germany they are much more "natural" about childbirth.

lisko and jill, I'm sorry you're both feeling pre-AFy. I hope you're totally wrong, but I know that sinking feeling of knowing your body too well and losing hope. rrrgh.

Mrs_Lurker : I'm SO SO SO glad for your surprise! That must have been bewildering!

Shabbers, stick little bean, stick!

Mae, I'm on pins and needles and I'm not checking other threads much! Is there an update on your maybe lines? :

Beloved, I'm sorry your vacation is cutting short. I don't like having my expectations let down either, and I don't think you have to feel bad about being sulky. Enjoy your relaxation and then extra time for planning the big day! Are you getting totally nervous/excited?

AFM, I am a little unsettled not having a temperature to confirm ovulation. I had a little eggwhite yesterday, on CD15, and I pretty much always have ovulated by CD14, so I don't know whether to believe it. I guess it means we'll just have to keep on having sex. Not a bad plan!!! Anyway, TWW, I think here I come! May it be quick and stress-free and with a big sticky happy present at the end. Is it all right for me to wish that on myself? lol...

ladies, I'm so glad to be able to check in on y'all!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#135 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 06:18 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbers View Post
Add to this the fact that I just got word my father died last night
I'm so, so sorry honey. I hope that test was just a mean fluke as well. My thoughts are with you. :

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#136 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
I'm so, so sorry honey. I hope that test was just a mean fluke as well. My thoughts are with you. :
Thanks. I was looking at peeonastick.com and they say that the Clearblue Digital detects at 50, and the internet tests (which I used before for my BFP) detect at 20, so it's possible that between that and using midday pee instead of 1st morning, it just wasn't sensitive enough. I'm still only 11 DPO, so it's still pretty early.

Arrgh. They took away my pretty green line on FF! ; ;

At least this is something hopeful I can think about to distract me from dad stuff...
#137 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 06:41 PM

Sorry tear, i'll post here more

i got a bfn on digital this morning then bought more dollar trees, got a darkish bfp that turned into this http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...rsaturated.jpg

then later i took another with my second pee of the day and got http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...py/smu9dpo.jpg which faded though is still visible

ETA

I edited it a little (original is unedited)

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...OMGITSPINK.jpg

OMG IM PREGNANT!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#138 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 07:17 PM

Shabbers-- I would listen to the cheapies, those digitals are not sensitive at ALL.

Tear-- I could never NOT temp, I think it would drive me more nuts then actual temping. Somehow I have to stop myself from temping in the mornings now, but I kinda like it

I have not had a shot of the rhogam yet. They don't recommend it until 28 weeks or if I have major spotting or bleeding. Also, in Europe, most doctors don't even give it to the woman at 28 weeks, only after birth if the baby is positive. Everything is so confusing.

Mae- eeek! I hope tomorrow you get a clear BFP!!!

#139 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
I am so sorry to hear about your father as well. That is so hard.

#140 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 07:25 PM
LZP

Quote:
Thanks, LZP

I tell my DH things about circ and he comes back with articles stating that uncirced boys are 50% more likely to have HIV. That is ridiculous though bc even if it IS true (which it is not). HIV is more of a lifestyle choice (ie sex or needles with other HIV positive people). It's not like an uncirced boy who has sex with an HIV positive person is more likely to get HIV then a circed boy who has sex with another HIV positive person!
so SO true!! but back to the 6+ TTC thread... I started getting us way too off topic...!! sorry.

#141 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
so SO true!! but back to the 6+ TTC thread... I started getting us way too off topic...!! sorry.
-- ok it looks like you O'd!!!!

#142 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 07:26 PM

I'm confused. I know that this is a result of not temping. But temping stressees me out to no end. But really, this may be worse than temping.

All my opk's have been nearly + this cycle. except the first one I took which was clearly - and had no hint of a line. So I had a blaring + one on CD 13, EWCM and a high open cervix. Maybe + ones until today CD 16 with another blaringly + opk. Except I have no cm and my cervix is hard and nearly closed! now I'm out of OPK's. What can this mean!!!!!???????????????????

to top ALL of this off, I can't even compare my cd 16 to my cd 13 because DD threw and flushed all of my OPK's down the toilet today except cd 16. I had to hold my breath and walk away. Because I was SO steaming mad. : Especially since our toilet was already clogged. So I thought I could get them out, but no. It actually FLUSHED. go figure.

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
#143 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 07:30 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbers View Post
Ummm I dunno?

Funny story. So I'd ordered 20 pregnancy test strips from the internet...I was waiting until they came to test again to be sure. They arrived today...and they'd sent me ovulation test strips, not PG test! D'oh!

So I was furious and stormed over to CVS and bought a three-pack of Clearblue Digital. And used one just now (2pm)...and it came up a big ol "Not Pregnant."

Are we allowed to say F***!!!!!!!!!!!!! on this board? : Cause I sure said it IRL.

Add to this the fact that I just got word my father died last night, and so we're leaving in an hour to drive up to Marin to take care of things...my stress level is through the roof and I can understand why a lil' bean might not wanna stick around with so much going on.

Anyway, the point is, until I get a confirmation of that first test, I'm gonna try not to jinx it. :
i'm with everyone else... the digitals are NOTHING compared to the cheapies. (weird, right? kind of counter-intuitive.)

SO SO sorry about your father. We'll be thinking of you.

#144 of 355 Old 06-11-2009, 07:35 PM
LZP

Quote:
-- ok it looks like you O'd!!!!
WHO ME?!
well, if I did, then my LH surge was dismal. i've been getting -'s all week. GRR. what to do. Luckily i get blood work tomorrow... if my prog is up, then i guess I did...?
although, now i have a similar situation to Danielle--- firm and closed, but with some EW.... and unknown whether today's temp was a fluke or not...

#145 of 355 Old 06-12-2009, 12:39 AM

I want a digital to tell me I'm pregnant already so i can stop stressing!

I mean... what are my symptoms? Lets see...

I'm breaking out more than a 17 year old girl the day before prom...
I'm sweating like a 13 year old boy waiting to be picked for the team....
I go back and forth between feeling completely fine and feeling like I just got done reading an entire novel on the tilt-a-whirl...
I have enough creamy white CM that I feel like a lotion dispenser...
My back aches like I've been moving all day but I haven't hardly done anything today...
I feel like AF is going to show any second...
My temps are almost triphasic for the first time in all the time I've been temping...
and around 12 very faint lines on dollar tree tests and one on a FRER...

Yet I have this horrible feeling that i haven't even Oed yet and theres no chance whatsoever of me being pregnant
Plus most of my faint lines have pretty much disappeared upon drying. And I took 2 other FRERs after the first and got bfn... as well as TWO... yes TWO digitals, one EPT one CBE.

I want a baby so bad and at the same time I know it's best to wait so df can be here for it.

Why can't we just have a window in our tummys so we can see whats going on in there?

#146 of 355 Old 06-12-2009, 09:49 AM

I am bacl home, it is fine, I was sad to have tp leave early, but now I am glad to be home. I am in the coffeeshop with DD. She is reading while I try to catch up. Congrats Mae, I hope this is it I'm sorry for all of the confusion, I would wait a few days and try a digital.

I have some news, DF and I have decided to definitely not TTC anymore. The last chance will be our wedding night (well this whole cycle) (which could be my O day) if it doesn't happen then, we are not giving up, but just deciding on a different path. I will then be TTA which will be weird after all of this obsessing and trying. I renewed my VIP at FF, but am thinking about not temping this month. I will still be here though, I am stalking all of you, and hoping to see so many BFPs.

I am a bit sad, but also relieved at just being able to live life without this worry. I don't know HOW we will TTA though, I think we will do nothing, and since I have had no luck for about 8 months it is not likely to happen.

Whatever will be, already is...

#147 of 355 Old 06-12-2009, 09:55 AM

my temps have finally hit above 98 degrees...

#148 of 355 Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post

I am a bit sad, but also relieved at just being able to live life without this worry. I don't know HOW we will TTA though, I think we will do nothing, and since I have had no luck for about 8 months it is not likely to happen.
I am sorry. I hope you catch this last egg . Honestly, you seem to be like me where if you did not temp it would be worse then if you do temp (stresswise).

#149 of 355 Old 06-12-2009, 11:15 AM - Thread Starter

Shabbers - I'm so sorry that so much is going on. I hope that it was just too soon for the digital and I am very, very sorry to hear about your Dad.

LZP - Since you hung out with us all day yesterday... do you want to join? I think you'd definitely qualify! We are an especially fun group of girls! If not, I'll see you over on our Weight Loss Thread!

Tear78 - I guess I do know my body. All these PMS symptoms are so similar to last month. Like down to everything. So, yeah, I'm pretty much expecting AF to arrive tomorrow. If she does, that would put my O date smack in the middle of our trip.

I hope that your laidback approach helped that egg be nice and relaxed. As long as you are BD-ing appropriately, pinpointing the exact day of O isn't really necessary.

Danielle13 - Sorry for the OPK confusion. I don't have much experience with them... only used them a couple times when TTC-ing for DD so many years ago. Oh, and DD flushing your OPKs down the toilet? I know, not funny at the time.

MaerynPearl - You are still maybe only 10 dpo. Wait another few days and see what happens. Your symptoms sound +++!

BelovedK - I hope not TTC anymore is something that will bring peace to you and DF's relationship. Maybe just taking a very laidback approach will bring an "oops" your way - and despite whatever reasons you both decided to not TTC - that oopsy baby will be so exciting and well-loved! Visit us anyway... we want to hear all about the big day.

AFM - Yeah... feeling very crampy yesterday. My BBs hurt again this morning really bad, just like they did last month (when it got me overly excited). Not letting it happen this time. I'm going to try to spend a whole lot more time focusing on getting back in shape - and a little less on making a baby.

Probably won't be on much over the weekend. Everyone have a great one!!!!

#150 of 355 Old 06-12-2009, 01:50 PM
LZP

Quote:

LZP - Since you hung out with us all day yesterday... do you want to join? I think you'd definitely qualify! We are an especially fun group of girls! If not, I'll see you over on our Weight Loss Thread!

Everyone have a great one!!!!
Yes please

BelovedK This could be just what you need. A good friend told me that things always come when you least expect them- or when you're not looking. (exactly how I met my DH) taking the pressure off TO CONCEIVE could be what will push you over the fertile edge and get a nice surprise!!

Mae- Its still early, even though it seems like an eternity, since you were testing at 6DPO!! many of us who are TTC live day by day, or hour to hour! I know I do... each day is like forever, just waiting to get to O, then waiting to get far enough past to test obsessively!! This can STILL be your month. Keep up happy thoughts just in case! For sure, this will be a HIGHLY anticipated baby, and a great story to tell! and BTW - if you look over your posts throughout the day... they appear SO SO hormonal.. UP then DOWN then UP again...!! a GOOD sign!!!!

AFM - bloods and U/S again this morning...just got the call from RE's office- with my loooong cycles in mind, possibly i could still O in 6 days or so, but bldwrk suggests that O will be much further away, if at all. U/S shows no eggies maturing. estrogen totally unchanged from CD 15, and LOWER than CD 12. LH unchanged. Looks like an annovulatory cycle. great. he also reiterated that it's likely that an immature egg was fertilized last time, and that's why previous pg didnt stick...
suggested course is to wait until i get a PD and then start clomid?!?! UGh.

Question- if a problem has been identified, and there's something they can do to fix it.... despite my desire to do things au natural... what do I do? Not looking for definitive answer... but advice on how to come to it myself?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page