** TTC 6+ Months ~ JUNE & JULY! ** - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-16-2009, 01:12 PM
LZP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SO, i had my FMU at around 7:45 or 8, and have held it since then. I need to OPK, and i think that i could probably have concentrated enough urine... but do you think it's too early and i should wait another hour? I really REALLY have to pee!!! but i usually have bad luck with OP tests... they usually dont work for me.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2009, 02:39 PM

Lisko, I am sorry about your grandma

I have been temping even though I said I wouldn't. I will not temp though on my wedding night this Saturday which is around when O usually happens for me. Who knows, maybe I will have a wedding night baby , that would be funny.... DF and I really have decided that it might be best if it weren't to happen right away, and with our ages, who knows, maybe not ever

I can't seem to stop TTC though I am also addicted to stalking you guys (esp in this thread)

Tear, how's it going? you feeling better emotionally? it is so hard when you want something so badly, and you have to observe all of these other people with their babies I hope your day got better

Whatever will be, already is...

Old 06-16-2009, 06:52 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
lisko, huge I'm sorry for your loss. My grandfather is 90, and I saw him this weekend, and I'm always so sad thinking of the day we lose him. I'll be thinking of you.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 06-16-2009, 06:55 PM

Beloved, thanks for your thoughts. I'm feeling much better, although another colleague is pregnant now. She was trying for a long time, and on fertility treatment, though, so I'm happy for her. I told her I was happy for her, and that now it's my turn. Not temping is definitely helping me destress, though I can't help thinking "ok, 6-7dpo lady, what's going on in there?"

How are you feeling about the wedding? Are you jittery? I'm glad you and DF talked. I'm thinking about you! for your wedding preps! :

jill, I'm so excited for you!!! Is it sinking in? :

Lauren, you're awfully quiet! Are you sleeping all the time now? Did I notice you've finally stopped temping? How are you feeling all pregs? I miss you! :

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 06-16-2009, 07:27 PM

ok, I am very confused. I had a very + opk on cd 13 with HSO and EWCM, then another very + opk on cd 16 with LF-partly open and creamy cm followed by dry cm!! on cd 14 15 it was almost + but not quite, and 17 was --

When did I O? no, I'm not temping. I get too stressed out by temping. More than I am now . I just want to know can you O twice? from each side? both my ovaries used to O when I was in HS (u/s confirmed) but it was more at the same time. Can you O from two seperate ovaries and have two seperate +opk's? Because I really don't want to be O'ing with a mostly closed cervix and no cm!! anyone have any ideas?

x posted in the one thread.

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:32 PM

ok, at the risk of looking like a lunatic...

I think I ovulated twice this month. I looked up spontanious early ovulation and it is possible if the moon is in the same position as the day you were born. And I was like HA! well, the likelyness of that happening is little to none. And so looked it up, and they're the SAME! I know I sound crazy. But I think I O'd on the 9th (spontanious lunar ovulation) and then my normal O time on the 12th. So thats all new agey and crazy stuff, but it could be true! and it explains my 2+ opk's and 2 ovulation-ish times!

ok, crazy girl out.

expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
Old 06-17-2009, 02:32 AM

Alright.

Back home after the funeral and all...I'd left my CBEFM at home and so I'm ready to get it going tomorrow AM and try again.

In the meantime, gonna get DH to do his SA and bloodtests and whatnot for the RE - we had put it off in hopes that the bean had stuck and therefore no need for the expense, etc.

On one hand, it's good to know that I am, in fact, releasing eggs and they're capable of meeting sperms and having parties together. This is a definite bonus. On the other hand, I don't know now how many of the times I've been "a couple days late" in the last year and a half that we've been not-preventing have actually been chemical pregnancies...

...and if so, will I ever be able to feel a new life grow under my heart?

Well, that's why we're seeing the RE. If it's not likely to happen - if my womb is, to paraphrase Raising Arizona, a rocky soil in which his seed can find no purchase - then at least I'll know it.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:47 PM

Danielle, I'm not an OPK expert, but I'd guess you O'd on the later date (if you didn't O twice).

Shabbers, to you and your family. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon.

AFM - I wasn't going to buy any more tests because testing doesn't make you pg, but I was at the grocery store this morning and somehow wandered over to the pg tests. Then had to find someone to open the locked cabinet they're kept in. Here's the result (with pink lines this time):

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w.../052009053.jpg

Jill, wife to J, mama to O (10/03), MK (7/05), angel1.gif(7/09), A (5/4/10), and ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-suprise.gif** 

Old 06-17-2009, 01:56 PM

Jill!!! :

Old 06-17-2009, 01:58 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillc512 View Post
Danielle, I'm not an OPK expert, but I'd guess you O'd on the later date (if you didn't O twice).

Shabbers, to you and your family. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon.

AFM - I wasn't going to buy any more tests because testing doesn't make you pg, but I was at the grocery store this morning and somehow wandered over to the pg tests. Then had to find someone to open the locked cabinet they're kept in. Here's the result (with pink lines this time):

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w.../052009053.jpg
well, Jill, that looks like one BFP to me!!!! Congratulations!!!
have you told DH yet?!!?!?!?!?!

:::

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:10 PM

Yay Jill!!! ::

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Old 06-17-2009, 04:45 PM

Yay Jill!!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:52 AM

Thanks everyone!

I was not very good at telling DH -- Sunday night, I complained that I was so frustrated that AF was late but I had a - pg test. Then, Monday I told him I might be pg. Then, Tuesday I told him I'm still probably pg. Wednesday was "OK, I'm definitely pg!" He's happy, I think still waiting for me to get excited (which I am, just too tired to show much excitement at this point!).

Jill, wife to J, mama to O (10/03), MK (7/05), angel1.gif(7/09), A (5/4/10), and ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-suprise.gif** 

Old 06-19-2009, 04:20 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Ladies...

Just wanted to hop in to say Hi. Thanks for all the thoughts about my Grandma. Its been a very draining and emotional week.

AFM - CD6 here (I think). I may actually O after we return from our camping trip. With alll that has gone on, I'm feeling pretty mellow about everything. Ironically, it is very possible that DH & I will buy my Grandma's house at some point. They would like to keep it in the family, think she would love us living there, and we currently rent. It only has three bedrooms - so would eventually need a fourth... and I figure I'll end up PG the day we move.

Congrats Jill! : : Happy for you!

Everyone have a great weekend....

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

Old 06-19-2009, 04:37 PM

Okay, so it's June and I've decided that I should join you lovely ladies since we've been ttc since 12/03/08. DH and I are super best friends and have been married for just over 9 years and we have no children - yet... I'm 33 and really hoping for two beautiful babies before I'm 40 (one at a time please ). So hopefully this will be the year for #1.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:56 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
Hi Ladies...

Just wanted to hop in to say Hi. Thanks for all the thoughts about my Grandma. Its been a very draining and emotional week.

AFM - CD6 here (I think). I may actually O after we return from our camping trip. With alll that has gone on, I'm feeling pretty mellow about everything. Ironically, it is very possible that DH & I will buy my Grandma's house at some point. They would like to keep it in the family, think she would love us living there, and we currently rent. It only has three bedrooms - so would eventually need a fourth... and I figure I'll end up PG the day we move.

Congrats Jill! : : Happy for you!

Everyone have a great weekend....

Well, Lis, buying that house might be just what you need to do then!!

if there's enough ground, you can always add on! and newborns dont take up much room at all...

I think i will buy all new supplements to start next cycle, and hopefully, that will help me. I will also open them all so they can't be returned. small price to pay.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:42 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Witchypants... if you want a little about me "blurb" like we have on the 1st page, just let me know! I hope your stay here is short.

LZP - Right now we rent a four bedroom old farmhouse. Its fine, but it is in dire need of improvements that we just don't want to do, seeing we don't own it. It just makes me laugh to think that the little fourth bedroom (which would be a perfect nursery) probably won't get used... and I'll end up PG without a room to make a nursery. If we do buy it, we would plan to finish off the basement at some point... I think DH & I will make ourselves a nice master room/bath down there.

Bye again for now!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

Old 06-19-2009, 07:15 PM

witchypants! : I've missed you since I defected from The One. Welcome!!!

lisko, I hope you do get preg and have to finish that basement. It's nice to know that your grandma's positive energy will be with you. I've been thinking of you this week, and I hope you're taking care of yourself.

AFM - morale is down in base camp here. It's the end of the year, and I know that the day AFTER the last day of school (for teachers) I'll be in relief mode, but right now I'm in "panicky hecticy, how will I ever pack my whole room up (asbestos abatement) and do all the things I have to do before then?" mode. And thinking about how I don't feel particularly pregnant. Can I just stand under my cloud and cry, is that so wrong? :

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 06-19-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
Can I just stand under my cloud and cry, is that so wrong? :
No, you can't, because you had pulling sensations at 7dpo and you're sore from lifting boxes. That doesn't sound so particularly horribly "not pregnant" (and neither does a - dollar store test at 9dpo). It is WAY to early to give up hope and you might as well spend this time happy. Because I said so. (love you)

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

Old 06-19-2009, 11:53 PM

yesterday and today I had sort of stabbing sensations on my right side. I hope its my baby burrowing in really good so they stay in for 9 months!

Old 06-20-2009, 01:03 AM

I have only a second, but I am getting married tomorrow !!! :::

My XH has been an ass about the children, and it looks like I will have to fight him to get the child support he has NEVER paid me :

enough of that, there are reasons to be happy.

This whole wedding thing is alot more stressful than I thought it would be.

uh oh. gtg, it's late!

I hope to see more BFPs when I return ladies :

Tear, you gonna test soon? or going non stressor?

Old 06-20-2009, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle View Post
No, you can't, because you had pulling sensations at 7dpo and you're sore from lifting boxes. That doesn't sound so particularly horribly "not pregnant" (and neither does a - dollar store test at 9dpo). It is WAY to early to give up hope and you might as well spend this time happy. Because I said so. (love you)
: : What about the - dollar store test at 11dpo (this morning)? I had heartburn last night, but this morning I feel a little dull down there. Oh c'mon, universe, isn't it time? (not meaning to tempt fate or anything, I know I have it good) I don't admit to understanding the grand scheme, but isn't it time for us to have a healthy baby? What about my baby mojo?!

Beloved, : : : Shine today, and look beautiful! I know you will! Have fun, expect it to be mostly perfect, and don't let anybody get you down, because IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 06-20-2009, 10:09 AM

I am leaving my thermometer at home!!!!

I am so excited!!!

Tear, I think it IS your time, maybe because you have been taking a different approach things will be different this month I am SO rooting for you!!!

afm, I got my bridal portraits back, here are a couple of them, I love my dress!!!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/PICT0027.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/PICT0023.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/PICT0039.jpg

Old 06-20-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
YOU....LOOK....GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Have fun!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 06-20-2009, 01:07 PM

Quote:

I am so excited!!!

Tear, I think it IS your time, maybe because you have been taking a different approach things will be different this month I am SO rooting for you!!!

afm, I got my bridal portraits back, here are a couple of them, I love my dress!!!

I kind of fought with myself whether or not to go with a white dress... Finally asked DF and decided (on his suggestion) to go with white with color accents...

I love when women don't wear white XD

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:

I am so excited!!!

you look amazing! have a wonderful day!!!

Old 06-21-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
: : What about the - dollar store test at 11dpo (this morning)? I had heartburn last night, but this morning I feel a little dull down there. Oh c'mon, universe, isn't it time? (not meaning to tempt fate or anything, I know I have it good) I don't admit to understanding the grand scheme, but isn't it time for us to have a healthy baby? What about my baby mojo?!
Grrrr...yeah, 11dpo is within the realm of possibility for a +, but a - doesn't mean no yet, you know? I so hope this is it for you SO so SO so SO want to see you as a mommy !

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

Old 06-21-2009, 10:04 AM

Staring a hole in another BFN. Oh, and yesterday went into a maternity store to shop for someone else, and the women greeted me with a nice "oh, and how far along are you?" Thanks....no really, thanks.....Now I feel fat, and I'm thinking about the hole in my heart. Well done, saleslady.

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 06-21-2009, 03:49 PM

I'm pregnant I'm pregnant!! It's TRUE!!!!

these are all at 9dpo
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...90621-0937.jpg

Old 06-21-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Staring a hole in another BFN. Oh, and yesterday went into a maternity store to shop for someone else, and the women greeted me with a nice "oh, and how far along are you?" Thanks....no really, thanks.....Now I feel fat, and I'm thinking about the hole in my heart. Well done, saleslady.
I had a BFN at 11 and 12 dpo... Try to hold out hope!!! I figured out that I od on CD 30 and did not get my BFP until CD 43!!!

Also, I saw the Heartbeat last thursday!!!! : It feels real now... I just went to the swimming pool in my bikini and omg did I feel like I drank WAY too much beer or ate a HUGE lunch It seriously looks like a little pooch from the side. Very odd for me, I am only 140 lbs and 5'6'' normally so it's showing for sure.

Mommy to one champagne.gif

User Tag List