** TTC 6+ Months ~ JUNE & JULY! ** - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 355 Old 07-01-2009, 08:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Ladies...

Someone is more than welcome to take over the thread for July. I won't be starting a new one... any takers? I adjusted the first page a tiny bit, so its ready to go! (Just "quote" it then copy/paste it into a new thread, make some necessary changes, and ta-da... new thread!)

Congrats Beloved on your wedding night baby bean! That is very, very cool. I hope that you and DH will adjust to starting "over" with a little one together and that all goes well.

Tear - to you lady. I hope that your hiatus from the boards is healing for you. Your post made me smile... to think I gave you the idea at all. You'd been trying to pull yourself away from the boards for awhile, but its hard, isn't it? My Mom has that quote on her refrigerator "Love What You Have". It took me awhile, but it currently makes sense and feels really, really good.

PM me anytime... especially if you get that much longed for BFP any month soon. Enjoy your summer off and I hope you had a wonderful, wonderful time in Germany!

As for the rest of you... I know I'll still lurk and maybe post now and then... and I'll miss you! But I'm thinking this will be good for me. I know now that really letting go and just trying the good old fashioned way... without worrying about how much green tea I drank, which position DH and I are in, how long I lay down after, and how many dpo I am to the exact minute second... will be much, much healthier for me presently.

I hope you all graduate by FALL!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#242 of 355 Old 07-01-2009, 04:24 PM

Tear

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#243 of 355 Old 07-02-2009, 10:09 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
You'd been trying to pull yourself away from the boards for awhile, but its hard, isn't it?
YES! : But I sincerely agree with the following:

Quote:
I know now that really letting go and just trying the good old fashioned way... without worrying about how much green tea I drank, which position DH and I are in, how long I lay down after, and how many dpo I am to the exact minute second... will be much, much healthier for me presently.
I think the sanity of not worrying about doing everything perfectly will HUGELY outweigh the frustration of waiting a little bit longer if need be. So I follow in your footsteps, and the footsteps of wise, wise Court whose ground in reality is inspiring and who seems to have managed to go live her healthy life without the boards. I can't help but checking on my ladies, but I stick with my new attitude.

It has helped me hold my SIL's beautiful big belly and not melt into shambles. I am able to see the joy in it, and not let the nagging jealousy and "that would have been me" feelings overwhelm me (yes, of course they're still there). That is as it should be. It's helped me to see that her pregnancy is moving toward delivery, and I still have the whole wonderful journey to look forward to some day. Plus I can drink German beer and do as I like this trip. Do you think I'll still have such a perspective on September 29th, when my beautiful baby was supposed to have arrived? I hope beyond hope to be pregnant by then, but must accept the possibility I might not be. Again, I just need to focus on this:
"Love what you have." Because it is all soooooooo good. I'm a lucky lady.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#244 of 355 Old 07-02-2009, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
Tear
I've missed you, hon! How are you doing?

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#245 of 355 Old 07-02-2009, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
It has helped me hold my SIL's beautiful big belly and not melt into shambles. I am able to see the joy in it, and not let the nagging jealousy and "that would have been me" feelings overwhelm me (yes, of course they're still there). That is as it should be. It's helped me to see that her pregnancy is moving toward delivery, and I still have the whole wonderful journey to look forward to some day. Plus I can drink German beer and do as I like this trip. Do you think I'll still have such a perspective on September 29th, when my beautiful baby was supposed to have arrived? I hope beyond hope to be pregnant by then, but must accept the possibility I might not be. Again, I just need to focus on this:
"Love what you have." Because it is all soooooooo good. I'm a lucky lady.
I have so been thinking about you and it makes me teary to think of you holding her belly. I'm glad you've found a place where you can be happy for her without being totally overwhelmed with the grief, but it still must be hard. I had a hard time with random pregnant strangers at the gym who were where I would have been in their pregnancies. I hope that your family over there is being understanding and giving you time to be sad about it when you need it. I love you. And I'm glad you can enjoy your vacation and German beer without worrying about ttc and whether you're pregs this time.

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#246 of 355 Old 07-02-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle View Post
I have so been thinking about you and it makes me teary to think of you holding her belly. I'm glad you've found a place where you can be happy for her without being totally overwhelmed with the grief, but it still must be hard. I had a hard time with random pregnant strangers at the gym who were where I would have been in their pregnancies. I hope that your family over there is being understanding and giving you time to be sad about it when you need it. I love you. And I'm glad you can enjoy your vacation and German beer without worrying about ttc and whether you're pregs this time.
: Thanks, sis. To be honest, my strength is waning at the moment. Sadness is winning. But you're right, overall I'm handling it pretty well. I miss you!

Remembering our 3 losses

#247 of 355 Old 07-07-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
I've missed you, hon! How are you doing?
Meh. Still just me working about 8-9 hrs a week, DH's parttime job ran out of work so he's been home last couple weeks with no work (so no income). We're just chillin' really It was his birthday yesterday though, I'm baking a cake for him today or tomorrow from scratch

I'm glad you've been able to rest easier in taking a step back from everything. That's kinda what I've done. I hadn't checked these forums in a few days myself. No need when you're not TTC I just check in on my much loved friends to make sure everyone else graduates

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#248 of 355 Old 07-09-2009, 06:46 PM

Hey guys...I tried to post last week when I had a chance to be online, but MDC ate what I wrote!

Glad to see a couple of the original gang are outta here!!! Congratulations!

And I'm also glad to see that a couple more have decided to take a break from the TTC boards...something about not checking in and consciously thinking about the waiting part of it is healing, I think.

AFM...life is okay, moving on, figuring things out. So far, the x2b and I are getting along well, and still better than we had been the last year+ before the split. He filed papers a few weeks ago but I have not been served my copy yet. Which makes me "hmm..."

Kids are adjusting well. X and I are making sure they see us both a lot, and the goal is 50-50 custody, which, today, after being stuck inside with two energetic little people, cannot come soon enough.

Grieving okay, drinking a LOT less, and dealing with the deep sadness that comes and goes as well as anyone can, as far as I can tell. I know things can be a lot worse in divorce, and I consider myself lucky to not be hard up for money or to have a vindictive ex...and my friends and family have been and continue to be enormously supportive.

I'm on FB a lot more than I am online...PM me with your real name so I can look you up if you guys wanna keep in touch. Looks like the group is kind of fizzling out

Anyway, hang in there, everyone, and good luck to the newer women I've not met. Hopefully there are more yesterdays than tomorrows of waiting left. Love to you all
#249 of 355 Old 07-10-2009, 05:57 PM - Thread Starter

MrsTC - Thanks for dropping by! I'm glad to hear that things are going as well as they could be. I so understand the "peaceful" feeling that comes when things are better in some ways... yet mixed with that terrible sadness that its really over. Its a strange mix. I'm glad that your family and friends are supportive! Its great that you and Xtobe have been able to remain civil. XH & I are also able to, for the most part... and it helps a lot.

Yes, our thread seems to have totally fizzled. I'm sad about it... but I just couldn't keep posting about what CD I was on, what dpo, what DH & I were or weren't going to do "this" month. I'm getting to a year of this business... and hey, sometimes life is just really easy with only my DD and stepDS. I guess its good for me to be happy either way...

STILL... I'm here checking in on everyone at least once a day. Not posting helps... but I'm hoping to see a BFP for Tear really, really, really soon!

Being mid-TWW does bring some mixed emotions about how happy I'll really stay if I don't get to be PG sooner rather than later, but I know its just the time o' month that brings those feelings on... and it'll be better in a week or so.

Hugs to all! And one big one to you, MrsTC... you need it.

#250 of 355 Old 07-10-2009, 09:59 PM

MrsTC so good to see you. I hope things work out it negotiating custody your DC, I know how it can be. Splitting up is hard, I will keep myou in my thoughts

Glad to see this thread revived.

Whatever will be, already is...

#251 of 355 Old 07-10-2009, 10:32 PM

MrsTC, I'm so glad to hear from you! It makes me feel comforted to know you are still there connecting with us. You were there for me since the pre-m/c times. I am glad that you are taking care of yourself and feeling like things are going well in a tough situation. Please do keep in touch!

Lisko, I'm glad that you're feeling happy with your family and staying relatively calm in your tww. I totally know what you mean about it being easier to stay "relaxed" in the first couple weeks compared to the last two. Not posting does help, although I am really stinking at it. But I'm keeping up the attitude of "loving what I have" and it really saved me while in Germany. I was able to have a productive and heart-felt conversation with my SIL in which I told her how my happiness for her and my grief for our loss are two separate things, although one is unfortunately triggered by the other. I was also able to feel genuine misty-eyed happiness and excitement when I felt the baby kick. Thank you for helping me find that strength. I feel like I've crossed a big milestone toward healing. Thank you for rooting for me! I hope we graduate together. I know I'll need your calming presence in the next phase, too.

Beloved, I'm so glad you're still checking in with us! I'm glad that you're feeling symptoms and seem to be doing well. When do you get to have your first appointment? Give us some details, girl!

kparker, how was the birthday cake? mmmmm, cake. I'm glad that you are able to be "chillin", too. I hope that your DH finds more work soon.

I don't want this thread to fizzle out. : Love you ladies!

Remembering our 3 losses

#252 of 355 Old 07-14-2009, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

-ing the thread up for Tear!

I'm so proud of you for getting through, and dealing with the mixed sadness/happiness of your SIL's pgcy so well. I'm sure that she appreciated the heartfelt conversation too... since she probably felt a bit uneasy with how to deal with your loss and her pgcy.

AFM: I feel like I'm in a strange place these days. I can see being happy without a (it sure would be easier)... but if one came along I know DH & I would be completely and totally ecstatic. My TWW is nearly over, I've had imminent AF symptoms for days now. Just get it over with already! I am so crampy these past few cycles. Like very painful cramps for up to a week before AF arrives. It makes me imagine a big giant cyst or something on my ovaries. My annual checkup at the ob/gyn will be in September... I'm thinking I'll be bringing that up.

Tomorrow is DH & I's 2 year anniversary... I guess it would be nice if held off until then!

I'll be stalking you in the next couple days Tear...

to all the other ladies. (I'm awfully smilie today...)

#253 of 355 Old 07-14-2009, 11:05 AM

Tear and Lisko

I lurk here, you better believe it!!!

I hope af holds off for your anniversary Lisko, it seems that my af always had the worst timing...vacations, dance performances, special dates , she would always show at the worst times. We acually planned the wedding around af and look what it got me

I have been so worried because I felt a bit nauseous, and now I feel better. I wish I would just start feeling sick it would really make me feel so much better. This worrying is as bad as TTC worries. I am only a day away from 6 weeks, and very afraid of something going wrong. I wish I could just be more positive and enjoy this pregnancy.

#254 of 355 Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
This worrying is as bad as TTC worries.
Yes it is. I think once you see that little jelly bean with a heartbeat you'll feel way better. You've probably heard it a million times, but try to relax and enjoy being pregnant because you are! Any idea when your first u/s will be?

Lisko, thanks for bumping. I'm seriously trying to set my sights on the bigger picture, like almost telling myself "ok, af comes next Wednesday and then we have a new cycle, and another, until one day we're surprised." We'll see how well that helps me when (dare I say if?) the disappointment comes. I just can't keep going on agonizing day to day. That's too hard. We were definitely relaxed enough this time around ovulation, being on vacation and in Germany. :

I'm glad that you're finding a peaceful place being satisfied with what you have but still dreaming of the possibility of another LO. I hope that your cramps are explained by something totally normal. I also wish you and DH and wonderful af-free anniversary!!! Are you planning something special? DH and I were married in July, too! We also have our one year anniversary in our new house this weekend. Lots to celebrate!

I got a UTI this cycle, so any symptoms I have in the next week could totally be antibiotic related. That's almost a relief, actually. Next Wednesday is when af should be deciding whether or not to appear, so I think I'm doing pretty well non-stressing so far! Yay, me! hehe. Thanks for checking in ladies!

Remembering our 3 losses

#255 of 355 Old 07-15-2009, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Tear and Beloved... I like our thread being Tear & I, and any graduates or old-timers. Kind of snotty on my part, but hey, I remember Court saying one time "Still here, still not pregnant, but would like to be". That cracks me up and it just about sums it up for a lot of us!

I made the mistake of lurking around the boards yesterday, happened upon a thread about how long it took a bunch of ladies to get PG off the pill. Almost every single one (except maybe 2) were like "oh, I went off the pill and two weeks later I was PG!" That's the kind of thread that makes you want to...

Anyhow... I'm still AF-free. Thinking AF is definitely on her way... I feel so AF-ish, and these cramps would just be alarming if there was any little bean in there.

DH & I are going away early tomorrow morning on a one-night trip. He has training out of town for work, so we are combining the two. I will be on my own some, but there is a mall nearby, so I can do some shopping/browsing and probably read in the bookstore. Sounds kind of nice and peaceful! We will get to be together tomorrow evening/night at the hotel though... so that's different and kind of special.

Tear - I hope there are not too many more months of disappointment. I am excited for you and DH to get that sticky, sticky bean.

Beloved - I know its hard... try to relax some! How are your kids reacting to the "new baby on the way"? Just last night DD kept asking me NOT to have another baby. The only way she even budged a tiny bit was if I told her it would be a girl. She was very adamant about it... maybe having her infant half-brother at her Dad's has made her think it might not be so much fun.

Not too worried, as she'd get over it... at least at some point!

Everyone have a good weekend!

#256 of 355 Old 07-15-2009, 06:47 PM

I haven't told the kids yet, I just told my mom (and she told my dad) I am trying to relax, but I don't think I will until I hear a hb. and have all of my levels checked and I have to wait until next Monday.

I love that I am part of the snooty thread It did make it easier when I stopped going to the other threads so much and came mostly to this one. I destressed so much, it was great. Now I still lurk here and on the ONE thread. I'll keep it up too, I like to check on my ladies so, as long as no one minds, I will be around.

#257 of 355 Old 07-15-2009, 06:52 PM

Is it bad that I get on the verge of tears a lot wishing I could just skip this year and actually get to try again?

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#258 of 355 Old 07-15-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Hi Tear and Beloved... I like our thread being Tear & I, and any graduates or old-timers. Kind of snotty on my part, but hey, I remember Court saying one time "Still here, still not pregnant, but would like to be". That cracks me up and it just about sums it up for a lot of us!

I made the mistake of lurking around the boards yesterday, happened upon a thread about how long it took a bunch of ladies to get PG off the pill. Almost every single one (except maybe 2) were like "oh, I went off the pill and two weeks later I was PG!" That's the kind of thread that makes you want to...
I love that too... I think I was one of the only ones that said ummmm 17 months! hahaha I miss you guys too. I definitely love being pregnant but I just wish I had more people I know in my DDC Love you ladies!

Tear- I am thinking about you -- I hope this is your month!

Lisko- I felt VERY af like right around when my period was due. The hint was that I normally don't feel AF like around af. hahaha I hope you are just experiencing a baby imbedding in your uterus.

I am 10.5 weeks and have hardly no symptoms. I keep thinking something must be wrong and my body just doesn't realize it yet. I have big and sore boobs but that is about it. No nausea or anything. Makes me feel left out, to be honest. I have a dr appt on AUg 3 and I hope hope hope I can hear the HB then!!!! I saw the heartbeat 4 weeks ago so I REALLY need some reassurance, I think.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#259 of 355 Old 07-15-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Is it bad that I get on the verge of tears a lot wishing I could just skip this year and actually get to try again?
No, it's not bad to feel like tears. It's quite frustrating having a loved one so far away. Scary too! Most people never have to experience it. you will be a stronger woman and your relationship will grow more bc of this. I hope the year flies by for you!

#260 of 355 Old 07-15-2009, 08:06 PM

Lauren, I have the lack of symptoms thing too I had nausea with bothj of my other ones and with this one, the nausea didn't stick around and it worries me.

You ave the big/sore boobs, and that is a good thing, not everyone gets m/s.

I say this is the month for Tear and Lisko, I felt just like af when I tested and got my BFP, so don't count yourself out yet.

#261 of 355 Old 07-15-2009, 10:53 PM

OK, another "graduate" checking in! I still like reading this thread, it just feels comfortable.

I'm going in to get a Rhogam shot tomorrow because I've been spotting for a week and it's getting worse. I'd go in for an u/s, but DH is out of town until Friday and I don't really want to know anything one way or the other until he gets back.

I SO appreciate the attitude on this thread of just peace with whatever life throws at you -- I've been needing that attitude these last few days.

Jill, wife to J, mama to O (10/03), MK (7/05), angel1.gif(7/09), A (5/4/10), and ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-suprise.gif** 

#262 of 355 Old 07-16-2009, 07:37 AM

Jill, I'll be thinking about you

#263 of 355 Old 07-16-2009, 12:30 PM

I'm lurking again... I just miss all of you guys. And needed somewhere comfortable to look. I was put on bed rest yeterday due to contractions, but I am almost near the viable baby part so I'm feeling confident that everything go well even if he is a preemie.

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#264 of 355 Old 07-16-2009, 12:47 PM

Misnca-- Bed rest is HARD. I can't even imagine it. Are you on it for a while??? I hope all goes really well and your little one stays put for another 12 weeks!

#265 of 355 Old 07-16-2009, 02:15 PM

Now that I know for sure that my LP is always 12 days... I have gone back and looked at my cycles for the past 2 years lined up to every time we have decided to leave it to fate...

and I guess fate also thought we should wait until we can live together before giving us our baby. Because other than the 2 weeks this year that aligned just right that I was not fertile at all while he was home... three of the five times we were together last year did line up perfectly and those were the three that we threw caution to the wind... ironically the times we used a less-than-reliable birth control (pull out method LOL) were times when I was not even fertile.

I just wish I knew where he is.... it has been almost 48 hours since he has been online and he has internet in his room... it rarely goes out for more than 12 hours straight and when it is out... he calls me. But no call... :/

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#266 of 355 Old 07-16-2009, 08:17 PM

lots of love to you ladies

Even though I'm not officially part of this thread I hope it's OK if I post... Lisko: maybe I'm going against the snotty rule but I figure I've been TTC for a long time so you'll let it go

MrsTC: big hugs glad to read that things are getting figured out.

Lisko: I'm still pulling for you girl! I hope AF holds off for your anniversary.

Tear: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too. I would love to see a sticky egg for you!!

kparker: I hope the employment situation starts to look up soon. Happy birthday to your DH!

I'm glad to see all the grads still kicking around... wishing all of you the best!

I go through moments of trying to picture myself without a baby... not sure if I can do it or not. Last cycle was very difficult... had my hopes up really high, first IUI cycle with clomid and it didn't work Everything went wonderfully, 65 million sperm after the wash (which is amazing I guess) and the follicle developed as planned and the LH surge happened on its own without a trigger shot.

I've come around now and we're on to the second cycle... things are progressing along really well. The RE reassured me that it's just a matter of time, we will conceive. I guess I just have to hold out hope... but when the time around AF rolls around things aren't so rosy!

Honestly, I hope everyone graduates!

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
#267 of 355 Old 07-16-2009, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I say this is the month for Tear
Aww, thanks for voting for me ladies! Hey, it worked for Lauren!

I love our little snobby clan, too, all of you! Lisko, how was the anniversary? Any news? What am I thinking - you're snuggling up in a hotel room right now. Enjoy!!!

Kelly, I've been thinking about you! I'm sorry last cycle didn't work , but that is wonderful news that the RE says its just a matter of time now.

Mae, I hope you hear from your sweetie soon. I have not been in your situation, but I have had my hubby across the ocean from me for months at a time, and I know how hard that is in itself, without the worry on top. Huge hugs!

Lauren, minsca, Belova, jill - Thank you for staying with us!! Please do keep us updated, I'm thinking of you tons and sending you vibes for health and happiness with your little growing sweeties. Stay positive and stop analyzing symptoms! (easier said than done, I know.) minsca, sorry about the bed rest. I remember reading about your contractions while lurking the "no stressor zen queens" thread. I hope the bed rest helps.

AFM - I'm trying really hard not to think about symptoms...although the heartburn I have had for the past 24 hours, varying from minimal to debilitating, is a persistent one. Did I mention that I felt exstatic the whole time? I swear I would be the most appreciative throw-upper ever if it meant I was pregnant. But really....trying not to get my hopes up. The disappointment is so, so hard, and it's most likely coming. Did I mention I get to spend the most difficult weekend of my TWW (y'know...the one where you feel like you really shouldn't be drinking anything or partying it up) at my best friend's bachelorette party? I'm going to be the designated driver, whoopeeeeeeee! I'll still have fun, though.

I'm so glad to see everybody checking in! Keep it up, ladies!

ps - I think we should change the name of this thread to something like "The Old Timers Clique" What do you think? I just love how safe I feel in here.

Remembering our 3 losses

#268 of 355 Old 07-16-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Mae, I hope you hear from your sweetie soon. I have not been in your situation, but I have had my hubby across the ocean from me for months at a time, and I know how hard that is in itself, without the worry on top. Huge hugs!
Yes! Luckily his internet is back up.

Though he just made the mistake of reminding me its going to be worse once he goes to Iraq

#269 of 355 Old 07-16-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Though he just made the mistake of reminding me its going to be worse once he goes to Iraq

Remembering our 3 losses

#270 of 355 Old 07-17-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
ps - I think we should change the name of this thread to something like "The Old Timers Clique" What do you think? I just love how safe I feel in here.
I love that

I'm having my IUI tomorrow. eek! It's early (day 12). I guess that's a side effect of the clomid, it makes me ovulate earlier. I have 2 follicles growing on my right side (18 and 19 mm as of this morning) and I got the call that my LH has started surging (based on my bloodwork this morning). Here's hoping!

Tear: I'm sure you'll still have fun.

I find it really difficult to not continue to live my life and have a few drinks... until I know I'm pregnant... maybe that's a bad attitude.

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page